Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily May 1 2017

Jai- "Hello and welcome back to Eclipse Productions.

Today we are here to discuss the previously postponed project, Abandoned."

Desmond- "We are excited to announce that Abandoned is coming sooner than you think.

We have decided to take our time in perfecting it."

Jai- "You can expect it's official release by tomorrow afternoon.

We sincerely apologize for the lack of content and we promise that many more things are under

way."

Desmond- "Indeed they are.

Later this week you expect another Skit from WhiteTigerz11 as well as an announcement from

GUARDIANxPRIME about our next project."

Jai- "Thank you for your time and we'll see you in the next one."

For more infomation >> Projects Update - EP PSA - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

Goat - original - Vevo - Duration: 0:15.

I ate my goat

For more infomation >> Goat - original - Vevo - Duration: 0:15.

-------------------------------------------

Hubsan x4 H502E (4-30-17) - Duration: 1:35.

Hubsan x4 Desire H502E Gps, 720P HD and return to home.

Park flight it was a nice day today.....

thanks for watching please subscribe and Thumbs Up...... *More videos to come...

For more infomation >> Hubsan x4 H502E (4-30-17) - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Yêu 5 Remix | LK Nhạc Trẻ Sôi Động | Nonstop HOT NHẤT 2017 | Gái Xinh Hàn Quốc Cực Phê Cho Anh Em - Duration: 44:01.

For more infomation >> Yêu 5 Remix | LK Nhạc Trẻ Sôi Động | Nonstop HOT NHẤT 2017 | Gái Xinh Hàn Quốc Cực Phê Cho Anh Em - Duration: 44:01.

-------------------------------------------

MINECRAFT TROLLING FUNNY MOMENTS ANIMATED! | Minecraft Trolling Ep. 1 and 2 ANIMATED! - Duration: 1:36.

Kevin McLeod - Scheming Weasel

AMY - No black people are allowed on this server

ME - Racist!!

JAY - Who the hell is that...

JAY - MO...

JAY - That MONSTROSITY?

SETH - I'm Toby Fox!

BAILEY - I'm hitting the crafting table!

SETH - Yes! Flying diamonds!

SANS THE COMIC12555 (YT) - HELP!

SANS THE COMIC12555 (YT) - I CAN'T STOP IT!

ME - SANS! Stop, you little PLOP!

SANS THE COMIC12555 (YT) - BAILEY'S THE SEEKER!

BAILEY -Yeah I'm a seeker!

BAILEY - MOOOOOOVE I'm a seeker!

ME - I will watch TV 'till I die!

ME - Everyone is here, Okay?

ME - Eveyone's here, Okay?

BAILEY - What the hell did just fall on me?

SETH - YOUR DEATH!!!

ME - Why m I breaking my...

BAILEY - I have no idea why you're breaking stuff!

ME - I'm mumming my mum.

ME - OH NOOOOO!

ME - NOOOO!

BAILEY - I'M COMING DINGUSEEEES!

AMY - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!

AMY - (BREATHING)

AMY - (SCREAMS)

AMY - NOOOOO! ME - This is gonna...

ME - ...burn all the carpet!

ME - NOO!

ME - NOOO! IT'S BURNING THE CARPET!

AMY - YEAH! And I was just placing that back for you.

ME - Kill yourself, wolf!

ME - OH, NO! I didn't mean it!

Kevin McLeod - Scheming Weasel

Jim Yosef - Firefly

For more infomation >> MINECRAFT TROLLING FUNNY MOMENTS ANIMATED! | Minecraft Trolling Ep. 1 and 2 ANIMATED! - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

VIDEO Liberal Student Tries To Embarrass Trey Gowdy, Gets Taken To School - Duration: 4:07.

VIDEO Liberal Student Tries To Embarrass Trey Gowdy, Gets Taken To School

It has never been more evident that our public school system is systematically brainwashing

America's kids.

Recently, one arrogant high school senior tried to trap Trey Gowdy with an embarrassing

question, but Gowdy taught the young liberal one epic lesson that he won't soon forget.

Luckily for us, it was all caught on video.

In the clip that recently surfaced on YouTube, Congressman Trey Gowdy (R-SC) was speaking

at the 2017 Winthrop Paul Rockefeller Distinguished Lecture Series conducted by the U.S. Marshals

Museum in Fort Smith, Arkansas, when a liberal senior from local Greenland High School tried

to make Gowdy look like a hypocrite in front of the crowd by asking about his support for

the Patriot Act in 2015.

The response this kid received from the North Carolina Congressman was epic.

The smug student started off by saying, "Thank you, Congressman Gowdy, I'm a senior at

Greenland high school.

In 2015, you co-sponsored a bill known as the USA/Freedom Act.

It essentially extended and modified the Patriot Act with some restrictions on FISA court abilities.

My question is regarding the future of this type of surveillance."

He continued, asking, "Given the political climate today in the Middle East, number one,

do you feel like this sort of surveillance will lead us to revert back to large-scale

collection methods in order to protect our homeland from potential terrorist attacks

from a foreign or domestic entity?

And, as a continuation of that question, do you feel like the government's responsibility

to protect its citizens requires them to do something that many people find unconstitutional

according to the 4th Amendment?"

This high school senior was obviously given a mouthful to say to Gowdy by someone with

a much bigger political agenda.

It's doubtful that the kid comprehends much of what he asked Gowdy, to begin with, and

the Congressman knows that.

So, Gowdy gave the liberal senior a response he can understand.

"The Bulldog" fired back, explaining, "You do have the freedom of speech, you

do have the right to have the government get a warrant in some instances, and jury trial

and you do have the right to council and not a single one of those rights is much use to

you if you are dead.

So that's how I look at it."

Boom!

Gowdy's response to this liberal student who was obviously planted to try to make him

look like a hypocrite was epic.

I could not agree more with Gowdy; our rights as a free people do not matter and are not

worth anything if we aren't alive to exercise them.

National security must come first before we can form or function as a society of people

who enjoy the rights our Founding Fathers built this country on.

Let's hope this high school senior was listening to Congressman Gowdy.

The kid may actually have walked away a little smarter and a better person for being present

during Gowdy's speech.

Liberals are trying to corrupt the minds of America's young people from the very start

of the shabby education they currently provide.

We need a complete overhaul of public education, and hopefully, we will get that under President

Donald Trump's new Education Department.

For more infomation >> VIDEO Liberal Student Tries To Embarrass Trey Gowdy, Gets Taken To School - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

CHINA BUILD NEW WEAPONS TO PIERCE US SHIELD THAAD – RUSSIA MILITARY NEWS - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> CHINA BUILD NEW WEAPONS TO PIERCE US SHIELD THAAD – RUSSIA MILITARY NEWS - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Antthony "Pleats Please" Overlay Top and Pant Set - Duration: 4:15.

For more infomation >> Antthony "Pleats Please" Overlay Top and Pant Set - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

Have questions for A Transgender Man's Mom or Boyfriend? [CC] - Duration: 3:09.

Hey what's going on YouTube.

It's your boy Melvin and this is going to be a really short video because I just have

a question for all of you.

Um, many of you who have been following my channel for some time probably remember the

beginning of my transition just really struggling with my mom and um her handling of my transition

and it being a really really difficult process throughout all of that.

I haven't really talked about my relationship with my mom lately, not anytime within the

past couple of years.

So, um what I'm wondering is uh I'm going to be traveling to see her in about a month

and uh I wanted to do a video with a conversation with the two of us.

So if you have any questions for my mom please comment on this video and leave your question

there and um I would love to incorporate your question into our conversation.

If there is anything you want to know about her process being the mother of a transgender

person who has been transitioning for about nine or so years, um I would love to hear

your question for her.

Aside from that, I'm also going to be traveling to see my boyfriend.

I haven't really updated the YouTube community on my relationship status for quite a while

and I know that a couple of years ago I did this gay FTM dating experiences video and

I talked about how difficult it was to date as someone whose a gay trans man and finding

other men who would be willing to date me even though I'm transgender so um I have been

um in a relationship with this guy for the past um few months since November.

Um, he's a cisgender guy so I am wondering if you have any questions for him.

I'm going to be traveling to see him in a few weeks and I would like to do a similar

video in that we have a taped conversation or a recorded conversation as a um as a video

idea.

So yeah if you have a question for him as a cisgender man whose in a relationship with

a transgender man that would be great.

Just leave your question in a comment below.

Now I'm going to be seeing him on May the 10th um I'm going to be flying out so if you

have a question for him please drop it in the comment section by May 10 and I'm going

to be seeing my mom around Memorial Day weekend, so if you have a question for my mom be sure

to leave it by that time.

Um, we might to future segments of this so if we don't get to your question or if you

post if after the time I'm going to be seeing them, that's fine because I might do subsequent

videos with my mom and with my boyfriend, so.

Anyway I hope everyone's well Um again leave your comment-- your questions in the comments

section.

Peace.

For more infomation >> Have questions for A Transgender Man's Mom or Boyfriend? [CC] - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

The Light in You - Introduction - Duration: 1:19.

thelightinyou.ca

yoga teacher

mindful eating facilitator

heal or enhance our relationship with ourselves

yoga teaching schedule

mindful eating workshops

say HI!!

see you a class!

For more infomation >> The Light in You - Introduction - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

Pocket Mirror - Part 1 - A GIRL WILL DIE IF SHE FORGET THIS ITEM! LITERALLY!!! - Duration: 21:14.

Hello everybody! Whitemouse is in the house!

And welcome to the world of Pocket Mirror

If you like my Fausts Alptrum's "Let's Play" series

I'm sure you will like this series as well

the 2 game have many similarities

from the art, of course...wow, just look at this!!!

woo!!

and also, the horror part, of course

but the most notable thing is

the puzzles

from the reviews I see in rpgmaker.net

then it is also quite difficult so

you guys will have many chances

to enjoy my suffering moments

when trying to solve them

so now! let's go!!!

ooo...she opened her eyes

that's so cool

let go of what?

wow...very big eyes

maybe a bit too big

oh. what...

ok, I don't think I can get the item that

is mentioned in the title so soon

a girl can't live without this

now...

anything else?

maybe...

no, ok, let's go out

ok

so...I have no memory?

yes, and no name either

so, is this the thing

that I should not let go?

the window please

and I can't get out...

maybe...

no reflecton?

seriously??

ok...what is going on here

oh, something is shining

behind

or in front? ok, behind me

ok, my eye

my eyes are big and red

i'm vampire?

who just knocked?

of course there's no one here

come on...

what is this? a music box?

oh, this is a save location

ok, then let's save first

down here huh

ok...

what is this?

egliette?

I can't read this out

a doll?

nah...I haven't checked it out so, I don't know

nodding??

this wasn't here before

hmm...a green line

wait wha???

and it laughs

ok

get out now please

see you never doll!!

wow...ok

you know, playing these games

will make you hate dolls

sooner or later, you will

ok, now, the room to the right

a purple color

but...ahhh, ok

no timer so I guess I can take my time then

paper...what's this?

something? I can't read that out

oh god...

what have I gotten myself into here

oh, and now the pen moves

we?

not me, right?

please! I don't want to go with you

ok...then...what...the...

what was that sound?

where is the orb? where is the marble?

oh!

what the hell???

ok, I just accidentally..

check, but, what?

oh wait!! no!!!! don't don't don't!!!

I just hit Enter by instinct!!

help!! stuck!

no, I didn't...I thought I can just

reach inside and get the marble

and...maybe...

ok, at least it's not red paint (fausts alptraum reference)

wait, that's worse!

oh god...

what is this...

and now, a blue light shining on this door

2 roses...on something like...eye?

yeah, those are closed eyes

I can't interact with them

what is this?

oh! thank you, at least I got some light

Jesus...

what is painted over?

ok, I can check these

how can I calmly answer this after all that?

it's...

blue?

I wonder what will happen if I answer by the other 3

ok, can I check this side?

I can

nothing else though, ok

now...

ok

ayyy! the red room, shine again

you know what, I have a feeling I should save the game first

after all, I expect some red paint here

it's pitch black in here

why?

omg...

what is this??

maybe this is a mistake

what's on this side?

what is this?

Jesus Christ!!

(groaning)

wowowow...okokok

woo!

so...what's here?

no idea what this means

maybe I shouldn't have...but that means...

any marble here? because I need

2 more

footprint

more like blood print

marble please

no?

ok, at least nothing changes outside

but I need 2 more marbles

maybe...

am I at the top of some tower?

blue...lavender

then...yellow?

ok!

on here, must be here

and the last one

here?

window, must be here

ok, here?

no...

and I can't enter the rooms

what?

jesus...disgusting

ok, i got this

I know...Yeah!!!

wait..."it's too bright" already

and I have to go up again?

ok

ok

wait what???

what??

huh??

oh!! the mirror!!

I shouldn't let go of the mirror

I see...I must

go back and take it with me

ok ok

no, I don't want to go into that room again so...

wait what??

so I have to enter that room

in order for the marble to show up

this game is screwed up, so screwed up

ok, let's make this quick

ah...I don't know but I should do the same things again

in order for the marble to show up

and...finally

read this

ok

now, the marble is here! Yes!

now, I must never

ever leave the pocket mirror behind

so, I got thrown in here by my mother

and she

say I

am not allowed to let go of the pocket mirror

otherwise, she will kill me

best mother ever!!

a library...

who is that?

oh, just a doll

why...

the eye...

ok...

can I go back? no I can't

a book

a diary

I want to know too

the doll just go through the mirror

it seems

how many...how long did I

spend my time

indoor...please

it seems I can't check anything here

well

into the mirror

water?

wow!! wait! wha...

where am I now?

oh! thank you

at least it's not dark and scary

but it's light and creepy

but I just go through it

I can't go back

I can't

a grand hall...ok! A save location

well, I guess that's enogh for the first episode so

thank you everyone so much for watching!

If you like the video, smash the like button down there and subscribe for more!!

Hope to see you again in the next video

Whitemouse's out!

For more infomation >> Pocket Mirror - Part 1 - A GIRL WILL DIE IF SHE FORGET THIS ITEM! LITERALLY!!! - Duration: 21:14.

-------------------------------------------

Antthony "Casual Breeze" Braided Pant Set - Duration: 5:21.

For more infomation >> Antthony "Casual Breeze" Braided Pant Set - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

Dickheads Guide To Newcastle - Duration: 2:25.

That, is one big penis!

I dunno mate, i've met chicks from King Street and that wouldn't even touch the sides.

What did you get up to on the weekend mate?

Mate, quiet BBQ with the family.

Ohh everyone loves a barbie.

What?

You know that old bloke from the footy, used to shoot the fireworks in the air.

No idea what you are talking about.

Ayyyyy it's me ya dickheads!

Super Hubert!

Oh yea Super Hubert.

Ohh look at that, i'm still alive, pinch me and it hurts.

Yea Yippeee

Rodger that.

Apparently, some bloke wearing a trucker hat and aviators, gropped 30 women at King St

Mackas last night.

What a pig.

Yes, i understand, thank you doctor.

FUUUCK

What is it mate?

You're going to want to sit down for this.

What's going on mate?

Do you remeber that chick i hooked up with from the Central Coast last weekend?

Ohh no.

That was the Doctor bro.

It's AIDS bro.

Not again!

Fucking hate the Central Coast.

Those cunts!

What do you want to do tonight Buttsy?

I'm thinking a few craft beers, a few classy birds, no blues, we don't want any dickheads!

Few nibbles.

Nice bit of Tappas.

Tappas

I'm thinking

Finnegan's!

I'm sick of Newy mate, i'm sick of it, i just need to go somewhere where people from Newcastle

don't go.

Where we don't have to worry about running into other people from Newcastle, we don't

have to worry about the local police authorities.

We don't have to get on the piss every night, we can just sit down, relax and see the beautiful

sights.

I've got just what you need.

Mate, what do you think about Donald Trump?

Well he keeps fucking his own people over doesn't he.

Yeah, it's pretty nuts.

I can think of one bloke worse though.

Hitler?

Nup

I am starving, i need some food.

I know just the place.

What do you reckon mate?

Nah mate, i need a propper feed.

This is what i was talking about.

Hey Buttsy, best concert you have ever been to?

Flo Rider, Fat as Butter, 2011.

For more infomation >> Dickheads Guide To Newcastle - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Try This Turkish Recipe That Perfectly Reduces Even The Deepest Wrinkles - Duration: 1:10.

Try this turkish recipe that perfectly reduces even the deepest wrinkles wrinkles

What women mostly despise during the process of aging is the appearance of wrinkles on their skin?

It depends on the skin some of the wrinkles are more while some of them are less visible every woman wants them to disappear

These wrinkles mainly appear on the body parts which are exposed to sun the most

Face neck the back of the hands as well as the tops of the forearms

Wrinkles are usually divided into categories

Fine surface lines and deep prefer owes you have numerous options if you want to get rid of them

There are treatments and creams sold on the market which promise excellent results

But some of them are very expensive and pretty harmful because of the chemical matters they contain

They may help you only temporarily and smooth out only the finest wrinkles, but definitely not the deep ones

One thing you can do to prevent yourself from wrinkles is to stay out of the sun

But there are also some natural remedies that can help you

They don't cause any side effects and are much cheaper than [the] one spot in the stores

For more infomation >> Try This Turkish Recipe That Perfectly Reduces Even The Deepest Wrinkles - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

How to get rid of Dry Cracked Heels Fast Using Natural Home Remedies - Duration: 4:09.

Hello, Thank you for stopping by!

Subscribe to Amazing Tips 4 U and hit the bell button to watch all our latest videos

first.

In today's video, we'll get to know the best home remedy for cracked heels.

Cracked heels are a very common problem and can range in severity from a cosmetic issue

to a painful problem if not taken seriously.

the 2 main causes of cracked heels are Diabetes and obesity.

However, Cracked heels can occur for a number of other reasons like dehydration or not drinking

enough water, not moisturizing your feet, taking very hot showers, soaking in a hot

bath for too long or too frequantly,using harsh or drying soaps on your feet and scrubbing

of the feet almost everyday.

Now, let's get to know the best home remedy to get rid of cracked heels right away.

We'll be needing half a teaspoon of glycerin, half to one teaspoon of lemon juice and half

to one teaspoon of rose water.

Now, lets see how to prepare this wonderful home remedy to get rid of cracked heels.Squeeze

in some juice from half a lemon, Lemon has natural acids that help to exfoliate dead

skin cells.

Let me remind you again, do SUBSCRIBE to Amazing Tips 4 U and never miss out any of our latest

videos.

Now add half a teaspoon of glycerin.

Due to its moisturizing and humectant properties, Glycerin works as a great remedy to get rid

of cracked heels.

And finally add around half to 1 teaspoon of rose water.

Rose water has anti inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated

skin.

It also provides Vitamin A,B3,C,D and E which moisturizes and prevents bacterial infection.

Apply this healing solution on the Cracked heels at night , wash off in the morning to

discover you soft and smooth heels.

Before applying this mix, soak your feet in lukewarm water for about 10 minutes and use

a pumice stone to scrub away the dead skin cells.

This will help in healing the condition of rough cracked heals, since glycerin is a sticky

substance , you can wear a pair of woolen socks to avoid staining the sheets.

If you're unable to leave the mix overnight, then you can leave it for half an hour, and

then wash it off with normal tap water.

Nutritional deficiency can also lead to dry and cracked heels, so it is important to consider

some changes in your daily food habits, so lets have a look at them.

Vitamin A is very important and rejuvenating in maintaining a healthy skin tissue.

It promotes healthy cell division and sloughing off dead skin cells which lead to smooth skin,

include vitamin A rich foods like Carrots,Eggs,Milk,Orange and green vegetables.

Include Vitamin E rich foods that protects skin from harmful free radicals and maintain

the skin cells healthy.

Vitamin rich foods include nuts, fortified foods and whole wheat foods.

Zinc rich foods like sea food help in cell division ,healthy growth of skin tissue and

healing.

This helps to prevent dry skin and cracked heels and finally drink plenty of water to

maintain a soft,supple and hydrated skin.

Alright guys, Try this DIY to get rid of cracked heels and prepare to pamper your soft and

smooth heels.

mmm, Useful and easy DIY right??? then give it a thumbsup and share with your friends

and show them you care for them.

Subscribe to Amazing Tips 4 U and stay tuned, Take Care, Bye Bye

For more infomation >> How to get rid of Dry Cracked Heels Fast Using Natural Home Remedies - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

"Why should I become a Syrinscape Subscriber?" - Duration: 0:47.

Oo look!

Oo look! I just received a 'well timed' email saying,

"Why should I become a SuperSyrin?"

Well, let me tell you... anonymous person that I just made up.

Let's have a look at 2016.

In 2016, the Syrinscape team released 77 SoundSets. Oh my Gosh! That's more than 6 SoundSets per month!

At an approximate value of $25 dollars per month.

Plus, Mr Anonymous person who I just made up,

You get access to the entire back catalog,

That's right, everything. Everything we ever made, everything we will make,

You can use it, while you're a Subscriber.

Plus, you get access to the Syrinscape SoundSet Creator

You can make your own things. You can take our stuff and make it better.

You can get rid of that pesky song you don't like

and put in your own fantastic singing!

Plus!

You get access to all the Community Content that people make

It's just amazing! So, you know... $10 a month?!

You can do it, Mr Anonymous person!

For more infomation >> "Why should I become a Syrinscape Subscriber?" - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

[2017 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION] Meet the Candidate #4 Yoo Seong-min - Duration: 10:24.

Yoo Seong-min, presidential nominee for Bareun Party running in South Korea's 2017 presidential

election, thank you for squeezing time out of your absolutely hectic campaigning schedule.

I'm going to be very direct with you.

From an objective point of you, you're not running a very easy race here.

For a whole host of reasons in this country at the moment, it is not an easy time to be

a conservative running in the presidential election.

Why are you running for President of the Republic of Korea?

It is true that conservative politicians in Korea are going through a rough time because

of the recent presidential impeachment.

But, it's also very important that we give hope to the Korean people by showing them

a new way of being conservative.

As the presidential nominee of Bareun Party, I would like to show the Korean people that

there is new hope for the conservatives.

That is why I am running for President this time.

It has long been proven that Korea's progressive politicians cannot build a strong, stable

national security; lack competence in running the economy.

That goes for the candidates running in this year's election as well.

I believe that my policy strategy of being strong on national security and reform-minded

on economic issues is the path conservatives should take in the long term and my run for

the presidential office is the first step toward that direction.

I think I have a winning chance if the majority of the people agree with the new values I've

proposed.

The Korean peninsula at the moment is in the global spotlight.

There's been a rapid escalation of tension in this part of the world.

Continuous provocations by the North Korean regime.

What is your policy pledge vis-a-vis Pyongyang?

And more broadly your foreign or diplomatic policy plan?

The biggest problem when it comes to North Korea is its nuclear and missile program.

If it weren't for the North's nuclear weapons and missiles, the South Korean military could

easily win dominance using conventional weapons.

The grave threat from North Korea stems from the asymmetric threat of nuclear weapons and

missiles.

Therefore, should I become president of this nation, the main focus of my foreign and security

policy will be on the elimination of nuclear weapons.

It's pressure and sanctions rather than dialogue that we need to deal with the North Korean

problem today.

It's not enough for South Korea to act independently in pressuring and sanctioning North Korea.

We must work with the U.S. based on our ironclad alliance and negotiate on common strategies

in dealing with North Korea's nuclear and missile programs.

Another very important country is China.

China had been uncooperative and rather lenient in carrying out UN Security Council sanctions

on North Korea until quite recently.

Fortunately, the Trump administration has placed utmost priority on resolving North

Korea's nuclear and missile programs and I believe if the U.S. and South Korea could

together persuade China to join in on pressuring and sanctioning North Korea, it could lead

to resolving the regime's nuclear issue.

We could then corner the North's Kim Jong-un to make the choice of holding on to its nuclear

weapons or face a regime collapse.

When North Korea begins the abandoning process of its nuclear weapons and missiles is when

I'd be willing to start a dialogue or consider economic cooperation with Pyongyang.

What is the first thing you will do as president?

First and foremost, national security.

A crack in national security means life or death.

The nation's economy is on edge as well.

There have rarely been times where we've had crises on both fronts.

Should I become president, I will immediately review and establish the South Korean government's

stance on dealing with North Korea's nuclear and missile programs, its provocations and

meet with U.S. President Donald Trump and reach an agreement on that front.

Then, I will convince the nations surrounding the Korean peninsula including China, Japan,

and Russia to join in on our efforts and focus on getting as many countries on board as possible.

Next is the economy.

The last time we saw an economic crisis of this size was during the 1997 financial crisis.

Therefore, I will concentrate on overcoming the economic crisis.

I will spend the first year to year and a half of my term solving these two problems.

As soon as there is some stability on those fronts, I will carry out fundamental reforms

on long overdue issues such as low growth, low birthrate, and economic polarization.

This is my blueprint.

The Korean economy is at a point where we need to be concerned about both growth and

welfare.

But, of the major presidential candidates, I'm the only one with a balanced concern for

both growth and welfare.

Liberty Korea Party's candidate's pledge is an outdated policy centered on conglomerates;

candidates from the Democratic Party and People's Party only highlight welfare and distribution.

What the Korean economy needs at this point is a recovery momentum for growth.

That momentum will come from entrepreneurial thinking and innovation at SMEs, startups,

and venture firms.

It's what I call innovative growth and it has everything to do with startups, entrepreneurship,

cutting red tape, small and mid-sized enterprises, and science and technology.

The success will depend on how consistent and persistent the president pushes forward

with the plan.

On the other hand, I always emphasize growth while sharing.

Polarization, inequality, unfair practice are serious problems not only to the Korean

society but to the economy as well.

We've gotten to the point where we are concerned whether this country as a nation can even

create a single community.

In order to solve these issues, we must break free of this conglomerates-centered economic

system and help SMEs and startups prosper.

Another big concern in Korea today are temporary jobs in the labor market; disparity and disproportionality

in education and child welfare based on income; and social welfare.

The key to my idea of new conservative politics lies on how much the new government can make

and push forward with policies that address these problems; policies for the average,

ordinary people struggling everyday to make their ends meet.

So, should I become President, I plan to implement balanced policies promoting both growth as

well as welfare.

Why does the Republic of Korea need Yoo Seong-min as president in 2017?

This is a new era for the Republic of Korea.

The core value of this new era is stated in Article 1 of the Constitution: The Republic

of Korea shall be a democratic republic.

I envisage a just society and a warm community.

The reason I've been in politics is because I believe in creating a community where there

is no disparity, no prejudice between the have's and have-not's.

I believe in reviving our economy, picking up our recovery momentum, resolving the low

birthrate, creating a just and fair society where there is no more beneficiaries of corruption

like ex-President Park's longtime friend, Choi Soon-sil.

Achieving a fair, just and equal society, finding the most important value there; creating

a warm community and above all, fostering leaders that uphold the Constitution and abide

by the laws and overcoming the economic and security crises.

These are things that I am confident I can do better than any other running in this election.

Charting new path, new hope not only for the conservatives, but for all of the Korean people.

Absolutely.

That is my conviction.

I strongly believe in new hope for the conservatives and when conservatives change, the entire

nation can change.

Therefore, if I could become new hope for the healthy conservative, I can become new

hope for the Republic of Korea.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét