Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 30 2017

[Girl opens door]

[Hot girl walking]

[Transforms into a guy]

Now, that is what I call an awesome intro!

"Yugvijay"

Types Of HOMOPHOBIC!

If you're wondering that am I a homosexual?

Well.

I am Bi-Curious

and I ain't scared to admit that.

and you know I get butterflies in my chest when I see cute guys and I approach them.

A little personal though

Yep.

Hey, eh, yo! It's Yugvijay and I'm not gay but sometimes boys are okay!

I wrote that when I was in 8 grade.

and of course I get homphobics and here are some of 'em. Let's get started!

First one

Gay homophobics

Born homosexual but grew up as a homophobic as well.

Yeah you meet bullies at school for being a homosexual well guess what they're homosexuals themselves as well.

They're so pathetic.

To make themselves feel better they will bully you, even though you know what you go through!

I was never homophobic but I used to be like...

I'm Yugvijay, I like to bang other guys, get BJs from them. But I'm straight.

How come?!

'Cause I don't get romantic feelings toward guys and love wins.

But guess what now I get romantic feelings towards guys too.

Aww

Not taking about you.

Oh

Gay homophobic type of homphobic are all the time on Grindr with a fake profile like

[Gay dating profile]

Username : Str8 Guy

Description : Straight guy here to have some fun!

No bitch. You're bisexual in denial and I know that very well because I used to be like you ages ago.

Unedcuated Homophobics

This is my father's glass, my eyes....

Uneducated homophobics yea!

I'm talking about these people.

Hello I am famous Indian Baba Ji Baba Kamdev

and I can sure Homosexuality through Yoga.

Really Baba Ji?!

Yes, son, yes.

Oh my gosh, I cannot wait to become straight.

Keep your hopes up. It's a disease.

I can remember so clear. Last month I told my best friend that I am bisexual and he reacted like...

What? Really!

You're not a man! You're bisexual.

Oh my god.

I am a man but my sexuality is bisexual.

Gay people are not man

Bro

Stay away from me! Especially in toilets.

Bisexual, bitch.

I'm pretty sure he's a bottom.

Hey! I'm straight.

Yep, keep telling yourself that and you'll die without getting a D in your ass.

I'm straight!

I don't want a D in my ass

I do, I really do.

Many uneducated gawar chhap homophobic believe that the person who is taking the top position is straight.

I get hate comments from those gawar chhap all the time!

You gay

Faggot fuck you

Bro I'm top

Pure top.

Are you versatile?

Not interested though.

Faggot what are you saying? Fuck you.

I'm not gay, cause I take top potion. Fuck you.

Cut

Their logic are so great, I mean just take a look.

[Manly voice] Hello, I'm John and I'm gay.

No, you cannot be gay. You don't sound feminine at all.

Hello, my name is Josh, and I have three kids, and I'm a heterosexual.

Yeah, you're definitely gay.

Saw that?! This uneducated guy thinks voice has something to with the sexuality!

Many uneducated homophobic think that gay men cannot produce sperms or have penises too.

I've seen them!

Bro, do you even have it?

You don't?

Homophobics with facts!

Fact number one

You choose to be homo

oh okay

today I choose to be a homo and tomorrow I will be a heterosexual alright?

Fact two

Homosexual wants to have sex with everybody

They get crushes on everyone

attracted to every men right?

Well you're not gonna like this

I am gay

and I don't find you attractive.

Fact number three

All the sexual diseases are spreaded by gay men.

Monkeys started aids!

That monkey was definitely gay.

I think that monkey was you.

Stay away from me!

[Indian guy]

Religious homophobic

I just talked to god

and he told me that we have permission to kill all the homosexual because they're wrong in our society.

Let's kill 'em!

I believe in god.

God wants us to develop, I never heard god saying "Kill the people I created!"...

I created homos so heteros could kill them and feel better about themselves.

That is it, I hope I made you smile and inspired you. I love you so much.

[Kissing]

I really do.

Make sure you subscribe to my channel and press that bell button because I make new videos every Sunday and you don't wanna miss 'em.

Giver this video a like, comment and share it with your friends.

and now it's me Yugvijay saying Good Bye. Keep developing, believing in yourself and working hard. Walk, walk, walk....

For more infomation >> Types Of HOMOPHOBIC! | Funny Videos | Indian YouTuber Yugvijay - Duration: 6:37.

-------------------------------------------

Ray Conniff - Send in the clowns (HD) (CC) - Duration: 2:55.

For more infomation >> Ray Conniff - Send in the clowns (HD) (CC) - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

What to see at the Tauernradweg (Tauern Bike Trail) - Duration: 1:44.

Tauern Bike Trail

between Krimml and Salzburg

17 - 23 June 2016

by ek@pictures

Krimml Waterfalls

Uttendorf

Liechtenstein gorge

Castle Hohenwerfen

Eisriesenwelt

(the largest ice cave in the world)

Hellbrunn Palace

Salzburg

Lamprechts cave

Seisenberg gorge

Zeller lake

Pinzgauer local train

Tauern Bike Trail

For more infomation >> What to see at the Tauernradweg (Tauern Bike Trail) - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

THE SIMPSONS: WENDY'S - Duration: 0:23.

Let's go to Wendy's

HI! Welcome to Wendy's!

How can I help you?

I WANT YO MEAT!

[8 years old]

HOMIE!! THIS IS SO DELICIOUS YOU SHOULD TRY MORE OF WENDY'S BACK MEAT, I CAN'T BELIVE HOW DELICIOUS THIS IS!! YOU NEED TO GIVE IT A TRY!!

For more infomation >> THE SIMPSONS: WENDY'S - Duration: 0:23.

-------------------------------------------

Tốp ca: Stronger Than You Trio Vietsub - Chara/Betty/Frisk (Phụ đề) - Duration: 3:16.

For more infomation >> Tốp ca: Stronger Than You Trio Vietsub - Chara/Betty/Frisk (Phụ đề) - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Song Request on Radio Station - Duration: 0:36.

Hello is this radio station?

Yes, what can I do for you?

I would like to request a song!

What song would you like to request?

I would like more more more!

More more more?

yes that's right

There is no such song, it does not exist!

Yes it exists, this is the one!

For more infomation >> Song Request on Radio Station - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

Basic Gardening Tips for Beginners | How to Plant a Fern in 8 Steps - Duration: 3:17.

Welcome to Basic Gardening Tips for Beginners

In this video, we will tell how to plant a fern in 8 steps

Planting a fern can be fairly difficult.

Knowing what time of year to plant it,

how to move it,

how to handle the large leaves can all be very difficult.

With just a little bit of work it can be easily done,

however, and take only a short amount of time.

Step 01 Get the fern started indoors

Get the fern started indoors,

especially if you live in an area with unreliable weather for your particular breed of fern.

All types of ferns require a different climate,

however most prefer a hot humid atmosphere.

Grow the fern indoors until you begin to see multiple leaves spring out from the center.

The goal is to grow it until you have enough roots to hold it a ball in your hand,

however you do not want to pull the plant out of the ground prematurely.

If you're not sure whether the fern is quite ready to be planted outdoors,

leave it in the ground for a while longer.

Step 02 Figure out the time of year

Figure out the time of year best for planting.

During the Spring season (where winter is cold and wet where you live) is best.

In warmer climates Fall is preferable.

Step 03 Get the fern ready to be moved.

If your fern is a good size and is actively growing,

cut the leaves by half of their length.

This will make it easier to move and relieve the stress of the plant.

Step 04 Dig out a generous ball of the roots

Don't be afraid to pull up a lot of dirt along with the roots.

The shape of the ball isn't too important,

so don't worry about shaping it afterwards.

This will hurt the roots more than anything.

Step 05 Dig a hole the same size as the root ball

Dig a hole the same size as the root ball and place the fern inside.

Leaving a generous amount of space for the hole to fit is okay,

as you will be filling it in and watering it in the extra space.

Step 06 Pour water into the area

Water more than you normally would as this will get

the soil ready and begin to get the fern used to it's new area.

Step 07 Fill in excess space with soil

Fill in excess space with soil.

Don't pack too tightly, leave the soil soft.

Step 08 Monitor the plant

Monitor the plant and make sure it is growing at the same rate as before you planted it.

The growing rate should be fairly close to the same.

If the plant isn't responding well,

move it back to where you had it before.

Don't move the plant's location too often.

This will injures the plant.

Thank you for watching.

We hope you will like this video.

If you do, please click like button and do not forget to comment and share.

Also, subscribe to get other video about Basic Gardening Tips for Beginners.

For more infomation >> Basic Gardening Tips for Beginners | How to Plant a Fern in 8 Steps - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Race for the Cure rained out - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> Race for the Cure rained out - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

纽约采访 你爱国吗 part2--Ask New York,Did you love your country? - Duration: 3:05.

Patriotism makes me upset , particularly in this country..

that, that is responsible for mass murders and

for wars all over the world and for the economic downfall of the entirety of society and humanity

I mean it's a full step outside the system, it's to say no to this system, to make a decision to leave these things behind

and stand for something else to really stand for a future without war

I mean love the entelechy of this land

Entelechy is a word, ah, Nietzsche coined

It means that the greatest good

And sometimes when I walk through this land I can see like how these trees are supposed to grow and how the soil is supposed to be in this land.

And for this I stand.

For this I stand, for the inherent goodness of humanity, this I stand for.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét