Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 29 2017

are you suffering with diabetes from

long time you might use many medicines

and treatments if you want to cure

diabetes by simple and natural ways then

watch this full video

Peter guard and green apple juice this

is a perfect drink for diabetes it

brings down sugar level and detoxifies

your body for this juice we need bitter

gourd green apple ginger black salt and

pepper bitter gourd

it is a perfect medicine for diabetes

bitter gourd is low in calories it

reduces blood sugar levels bitter gourd

is rich in vitamin A & C green apple

green apple is main source of lemon oil

and rich in vitamin C it regulates blood

pressure a green apple with empty

stomach helps you to stabilize blood

sugar levels which is very important to

diabetic patients green apple prevents

diabetes it is rich in potassium which

keeps heart healthy ginger black salt

and pepper all these three are used to

get spicy and tangi flavor to the drink

besides that they are having so many

medicinal values let us start the

process take the juicer add bitter gourd

pieces green apple pieces

ginger black salt according to taste

pepper finally add a glass of water now

start blending now take the juice into

the glass

bitter gourd and green apple juice is

ready to serve take this juice daily for

better results 96% diabetic people have

this juice daily take this juice twice

in a day to decrease blood sugar levels

and it controls sugar level in your body

thank you for watching this video like

and subscribe for more videos

For more infomation >> Only 2 Dollars Cure Diabetes Naturally - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

THE BROFIST(best with subtitles) I PewDiePie: Legend of the brofist - Duration: 8:45.

For more infomation >> THE BROFIST(best with subtitles) I PewDiePie: Legend of the brofist - Duration: 8:45.

-------------------------------------------

Kısa Film 2017 İstanbul'da Kaybolmak / Short Film 2017 Lost in Istanbul - Duration: 4:41.

I am scared that I can't find my way in a city I don't know.

I lose my attention easily. I can't hear my own thoughts.

8 in the morning, 5 in the evening.

Sleepless, miserable, tired...

Is everyone having a bad day or is everyday a bad day in this city?

"Let me give you a flower son."

But sometimes complete strangers give me the smiles I miss.

"Bon appetitte brother."

Here the sea doesn't smell like moss.

Still, the sea is where I listen to myself, where I belong.

Away from reality, peaceful.

The city's heart is like a stone.

It is a city that is hard to live in and it's not fair.

But the most important thing is to find yourself in this mess.

For more infomation >> Kısa Film 2017 İstanbul'da Kaybolmak / Short Film 2017 Lost in Istanbul - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

#16 King's day Eindhoven | 2017 - Duration: 5:48.

Thanks for watching, this is vlog number 16

Today is is King's day and it is raining, unfortunately

That is just what it is, we going to make the best of it

We are on our way to Strijp S, that is where we go to every year at King's day

So let's see what is going on there

We just saying we needed to eat something. Now I see my favorite food truck!

It rains really really hard right now

Everybody shelters from the rain

We are now at Blue Collar hotel, there are live bands playing and stuff

The've put them at a fun spot, on top of a parking lot

The weather is still very bad

We've walked from Strijp S to the city center

The sun begins to shine so we have hope

At Usine there is a Extrema party, and...

I'm going to show you

This is Eindhovens best kept secret at the moment

The Art Hotel toilet

No dixie, toilet paper, clean, smells nice

And there is nobody here

I've just found another clean toilet

If you put money in this toilet it cleans itself, it says 'I'm cleaning' and if that is done you can go in

bye!

We are going to eat at Balls & Glory, because, for those who payed attention...

You can now eat the 'Dutch ball contest' winner

The one with fennel and shrimp, it is new today, since King's day

We've already had a couple of beers

Now it is time for coffee

We are back at Strijp S

We are going to the Clock Building

It is evening and the sun came out, that makes me really happy

Yay, this is so great

You can see over there is still dirty weather

So now it is five to nine

We are still going on

But I'm going to end this vlog

And...

Don't forget to subscribe and shit

Do you hear me? Do you hear me?

See you next week

For more infomation >> #16 King's day Eindhoven | 2017 - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

The Soul of Sacred Groves. (MUD) - Duration: 3:24.

Mud

The first moment when I think about mud

It's so cool

It's really nice to touch and feel it

and to build it

and It's so flexible and we could

... We can build anything with it

Lot of them like only concrete buildings now but..

You know maybe after coming here most of us

We even give a chance of thinking that mud

Mud buildings can also be interesting

The basic material knowledge starts with mud

Rammed earth and all those stuffs

So that is more important for us

So it's kind of.. we're sending a message across everywhere

that you know people should know like

This is the basic material

Every Architecture students should gain knowledge of

We have that broad mindedness after coming here

and working with the materials so close

Sacred Groves

give you a platform to Learn

Touch, Feel and Experiment

We have to understand the material, whatever the material may be

even the cement and lime, whatever might be

mud; we have to understand their material how it works, where it works

These things should be learned by architects

It is not ultimately about mud

Mud Architecture will not work alone with mud

Mud is what

from where everything is grown

you need to use everything

Here at Sacred Groves

We actually reduce the amount of plastic that

We used to do love projects and all

removing the plastics from the site

Which is actually showing love towards the site

It started actually since quite upon centuries ago that

Cement was introduced in Construction

Steel was introduced

Lot of chemicals were introduced

Before that they were not there

Before that, We build with Mud and Lime and

Stones

Whatever was available in the environment

Thats actually kind of revolution

We are building green buildings

with using only mud and

We also replace Cement with Lime

which is more you know

More sustainable

If you're pursuing with concrete

you have to burn concrete at 1400 degrees

and you have to burn lime at 800 degrees

the concrete is like.. polluting environment more than the lime

People call it Vernacular, sustainable,

anything but I

like to call it as...

you know,

I'd like to brand it as Indian Architecture

you get to learn about India Architecture

in Sacred Groves.

For more infomation >> The Soul of Sacred Groves. (MUD) - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

SURPRISE MOTHER FUCKER! |BENVLOG 278 | 28042017 - Duration: 10:18.

Ben : This is our criminal team member

Hack : No I'm not!

Ben : This trip is a trip that I didn't tell anyone I'm going or not going

Ben : I can't wait to see there face now

Ben : Are you excited?

Ben : so fucking slow

Ben : one more time

Hack : I'm not excited

Ben : this is Hack first time to travel out of Thailand

Ben : At first Hack will go alone and hack said please don't leave me alone

Peach : At first Ben He's going to book and let hack sit alone

Ben : yes , why I didn't do that

Peach : So pity him

Ben : Today isn't weekend and it's in a rush hour , so we decide to reach early

Ben : and we reach here at ? What time

Hack : 7 maybe?

Ben : 7 am and we need to aboard at 11 am

Peach : Nah 11.55

Ben : 11.55 am ok let's find some place to sit

Ben : This is my first time for us travel to Japan

Ben : During waiting to aboard

Ben : What you saying?

Peach : I'm so pretty

Peach : I know you will cut it off

Ben : What you are saying take 2!

Peach : I said , look at three of us who never been there before

Peach : and travel together this time

Peach : and we don't know anything tooo!!! where the bus is train ? lol

Ben : This thing call explore your world map

Ben : Specially Hack Peach : first time travel and so far away Ben : and many days

Ben : Ultra Singapore he didn't join us

Ben : Oh yes, We didn't tel where are we going !!

Ben : We are going to!

Ben : Punz we have something to tell you

Ben : this weekend please takecare our house and cat

Ben : We are going to EDC

Punz : Really?

Punz : Fuck you!

Punz : Shut up!!

Punz : You fucker hahaha

Peach : Not only you that don't know we are going

Ben : Yes, everyone

Punz : really ?

Ben : It's time to go

Ben : I bring my drone together this time

Ben : Catch up Hack don't get lost

Hack : sorry I'm looking at the plane

Ben : for your information , if you want to travel with your drone

Ben : dont' fully charge you drone battery to aboard , and you need to carry it with you

Ben : our gate so far

Ben : Don't make you battery 100% power

Ben : leave it lower than 50% or discharge

Ben : Because Drone battery is Lipo cell , it's not good with a high air pressure

Ben : so you need to keep it beside you

Ben : If it have something emergency we will can do something with them

Ben :Damn !! Peach : so gentleman

Ben : Hack is a good boy

Ben : We will take about..... I know how many hour to be there . I'm waiting for announce

Ben : This is the face that we see cute air hostess

Ben : Now Hack he take a exam now lol

Peach : Nah her copy

Ben : My computer run out of battery now

Ben : Japan time is +2 from Thailand time so

Ben : So it's 6PM now we will arrive there in a hour

Ben : We here >,,<

Ben : Our dream country

Ben : This so awesome look here

Ben :The luggage they put it so neatly

Peach : So we in Japan now

Ben : Station number 12

Ben : 12 is over there

Ben : We are goin to take a bus to a hotel and they are drink near my hotel.

Ben : it's sooner Mofo lol

Ben : I'm at hotel now

Ben : but not your hotel Hack

Ben : the hotel that I'm booking

Ben : It's have one side is EDC

Ben : I don't know I got that view or not cuz it's random room !!!!

Ben : I hope I will got at EDC view

Peach : I think it's not a EDC view cuz EDC is on that side

Ben : What ever I'm ok with anything now

Ben : The window can't open and EDC is just over there

Ben : See there is EDC

Ben : That they testing a light

Ben : Did you see it?

Hack : Where? Peach : on the right side!!

Ben : The running light

Ben : oh fuck this one

Ben : automatic toilet

Ben :Damn

Ben : Finally I can try it now yeah!

Ben : Ok it time to surprise now

Ben : So cold

Ben : can I bring this fire with me?

Ben : walking to there , now weather is 14c

Peach : guest what they will say when they see us

Ben : what the first word they will say?

Peach :Fuck

Ben : Fuck

Ben : I didn't prepare for met a cold like this

Peach : I bring only short pant Ben : Who da fuck said , it's warm here

Ben : So close now

Peach : Finally bitch !!

Ben: Yes, time to avoid to answer them will over now

Peach : Too said she finally it is so excited this mission going to complete

Ben : The end of a secret time

Peach : what month we start it

Ben : I'm not sure it's long time ago Peach : January ?

Ben : but the worst part is we book a wrong side with them so tomorrow I need to sell the ticket infront there

Ben : so we going in together with hack right? Peach : Yes!

Ben : Ok let's do it

Bo : Fuck!!

Peach : She crying

Too : Hide hide Naris didn't see you

Ben : are they here now?

Milk : WTF!!

Naris : Fucker!!

Milk : I wanna cry

Ben : What wrong with you !

Peach : We booked everything before you did it lol

Naris : Fuck they trick us

Naris : let's go pool party in my house

Ben : what? you have pool party there?

Milk : we have can catch the last train now

Ben : really pool party ?

Milk : See you !!! Ben : See you tomorrow

For more infomation >> SURPRISE MOTHER FUCKER! |BENVLOG 278 | 28042017 - Duration: 10:18.

-------------------------------------------

Yodatai - Digital Data Assistant for Your Business - Duration: 1:52.

Hi!

I am Vladimir, CEO of Knoema, the company behind Yodatai.

I am obsessed with data and used to rely on it to run my business.

Yodatai helps me with that.

When I need data, I simply launch my favorite messenger and ask her.

She responds immediately with the figure I asked for and other relevant data.

Every morning I check various metrics to see how my business is doing

and what is going on around us in the industry.

Earlier, I used to track metrics through several different applications

Every.

Single.

Day.

Now, Yodatai sends me a summary every morning with all the key metrics I rely on,

and I can follow up on any of them with her.

Yoda has also access to market and industry data from Knoema.

So, I can ask her things about US crude oil stocks

, for example, when I am talking with

people about the threat of a deeper oil price slide.

And, if I were an energy industry analyst, I might even ask her to message me every time

the US Energy Information Administration releases new data on oil stocks.

She makes it easy and effortless to stay on top of trends in the industry.

Yodatai never sleeps, takes a vacation, or gets sick.

She responds to even my trickier questions in seconds when humans would probably never

be able to do.

She is just awesome.

She can be your digital data assistant, too.

Just go to yodatai.com and say hello to her.

For more infomation >> Yodatai - Digital Data Assistant for Your Business - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Sisters's Tag | Nose Nails and a Puppy | Американцы в России - Duration: 5:18.

I do all the videos for Anna's channel ;)

And I forgot .... what is next?)))

First question is who is the youngest, who is the oldest and where do we all live?

I'm the oldest one. I live in St. Petersburg.

I'm the middle one and I live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

I'm the youngest of all, I do live in Izhevsk, which is not that far from Glazov.

And the second question is what do we have in common? What do we have in common, Lisa?

Our noses :))))

Oh, and we are all workaholics! Do you see the oldest one is working constantly, no rest what so ever.

This question is the funniest memory?

I remember when we brought a puppy home and we thought it's a St. Bernard dog.

... but it happened to be a horse)))) and we named it Dick!

me: no it was small! Zhenya: no, it was big. Me: Nope, it was small )

Both of them were trying to scare me with a fake furry spider.

When you push on a handle , it jumps.

When I came in to the room, they were like: Lisa, look! It's a spider !

And I remember I was so scared, started to cry and scream Mommy, mommy!

...and they were laughing at me.

And Anya called me monkey when I was little, because I was hanging on her )))

She was jumping on me.

And I remember when Zhenya...

Somewhere in 90's... I think she was 9 back then...

She went to the furniture store and was waiting in the line for a chest drawer.

She called mom and told to hurry up, because the line was getting closer.

Fifth question is what do we do for fun?

We drink!

A lot!

We are drinking champagne. We are drinking for our reunion third day in a row.

Well, we need to describe each other in 3 words.

Our Zhenya is a workaholic, behaves as a teacher, and strict.

Lisa is a videomaker, very funny and cartilage.

Anna is unstoppable

Zhenya works too much.

Zhenya!

Anya is very funny, Lisa is very funny too. Everyone is wonderful and pretty.

Whose room is cleaner?

What is something weird that you eat?

Something like ... fried cucumber

I love rye croutons.

from Russia

They have to be from Kirov, Russia. The best croutons!

I eat chocolate when I drink beer.

Oh,yeah, that's weird!

I like sour jelly.

Who is the most talented?

It's me, its me!!!!

What is your sister can't do?

I can't say Rrrrrr. Tractor in the field, trtrtrtr!

Well, and I can't have a rest.

Zhenya can't have a rest, finally she understands that.

It's on genetic level.

I think.... I can do anything

I'm the shiest one))))

What's the best thing about one another?

We don't see each other very often

When we are together, we always have so much fun.

And we love each other very much<3

Nicknames for each other.

My nickname was Melkaya or Malek( small one), because I was always the smallest one.

Anya called me Monkey

We don't really have nicknames, because we love each other, remember? :)

Last thing we talked about.

About mom's jubilee!

What's a weird habit of yours?

I like to sleep

It's not weird at all

I like nose picking and nails biting )))))

Toe nails ))))

Me and Anya have this habit, when we are full we sing songs.

Oh, that's right!

When we are hungry, we are angry= HANGRY!

Describe the last thing you did with your sister/ brother?

We were just sliding on the linoleum))))

Cheers to pelmeni!

Beautiful!

Where are my ears at?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét