Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Aug 1 2017

I am off to the North East

But I do not have a tour plan

Let's see what experiences

this first solo unplanned trip gives

Hi, Day one

I have come to Guwahati and taken a room here

Now I am going to see the Holi celebration in Assam

Holi celebration is quite similar everywhere

But Holi's cannabis looked different here

Today I am going to attend the biggest Holi celebration in town

Cycle is heavy, isn't it?

Where are you from?

Mumbai

Cycles are recognized as Rickshaw here

Oh... It is called as Rickshaw

Driver got angry as I called his vehicle, cycle!

As I got out of his Rickshaw cum cycle

Uncle narrated his sorrow near the River Brahmaputra

Celebration helped me to get rid of his pain

After enjoying Holi songs, flying colors and drunken people, I left the place

Just now I came from fancy bazar and paltan bazar

Dry holi is played here

I have to clean these colors

Its 12 PM now, and I have to pack my bag

Checkout time was 12 PM

It's 1 PM now and maybe I am going to Shillong now

As I left the hotel, this uncle drove me for almost half an hour

I have finally managed to get rid of this driver and rode the car for Shillong

I took shillong city tour to save time

Driver showed me just 2-3 places

This is sacred forest

Many herbal plants are found here

After the jungle safari, I have come to elephant waterfall

City's most beautiful waterfall

Good morning

Day 04

I have been staying in Shillong

now I am visiting a museum

I am taking local transport to reach the Don Bosco museum

This huge 7 floor museum

depicts the history of 7 sisters that is 7 states of North East India

Right from Stone Age to the local people

their language, their clothing style, their culture

even the countries around these states are represented here

which helped me to know more about the north east

Seeing which I am now looking forward to my next ride

Let's see the rainiest place in India – Cherrapunji in the next episode!

For more infomation >> North East | E 01 | Holi Celebration and Shillong city tour - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Unmarried Bollywood Couples of 2017 - Duration: 5:41.

Top 10 Unmarried Bollywood Couples of 2017

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét