Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 30 2017

my name is Tayrl I'm sort of a collector let's just say I like things I

like lots of things I've been known to recycle a half-eaten crayon resurrect a

dying marker and this day still have inner conflicts with throwing away

perfectly good toilet paper - and also a collector of information I've never met

an open door I didn't like this is presented a few problems for me as a

learner I've experienced the frustration of information overload in this video

I'm going to tell you why I decided to take control of my learning and master

the art of communication preferably with words is there are just so many of them

and for someone like me who feels she needs to collect them all only as an

adult that I really learned this is never possible not only are there a lot

of them in the world but they are dumped on us so quickly and the longer I'm

subjected to this the more I experience distractions disinterest avoidance and

mind wandering that with me as a young inexperienced or no information is

growing faster today than ever in history studies predict that information

will grow fifty times by the year 2020 boy am I in trouble

that's why as a learner myself and the creator of frame the messaging I started

to develop a love for visuals I developed a simple acronym because it

saved me from drowning in my own information over

Inc i NK of course visuals inspire me visuals help my brain negotiate was

important to hang on to and visuals move me can aesthetically they push me to

translate my learning into dude this is why I decided to open my sketchbook and

share the power of visual with the world the world is filled with concepts and

ideas and so many of them never make it to action because they're lost and most

of distractions of so many words with smothers honors I want to use my

superpowers as a visual graphic recorder to release the amazing concepts into the

world mastering the art of communication I plan to make the world a more

thoughtful and action driven planet and mastering the art of communication

that's my superpower what's yours

you

For more infomation >> How To Master the Art Of Communication Through INK - How To Express Your Words Through INK Artwork - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

you just have to get started - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> you just have to get started - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Are you experiencing an awakening? - Duration: 0:52.

- We are now experiencing a global awakening.

Which is rapid and profound and is effecting all of us.

This awakening is like a quickening effect,

a phenomena, that is altering how you live your life.

The pressure that you're under

and what you're experiencing

is challenging your emotions, your physical body

and your mind.

VividLife Empowerment offers you powerful techniques

and effective keys to knowledge to raise your awareness,

shift your consciousness and inspire you to pathways

to emotional freedom, calm thinking, a relaxed body

and empowering spiritual growth.

www.vividlifeempowerment.com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét