Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 31 2017

Tenth A 2017-18

Presents

THE MANNEQUIN CHALLENGE!!!

(C)No Copyright Infringement Intended.

website- tentha2017-18.com

For more infomation >> X A 2017-18 | Fun-episode 1 | The Manequin Challenge | - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

How Many Grams of Fat Should You Eat Per Day? - Duration: 4:30.

For more infomation >> How Many Grams of Fat Should You Eat Per Day? - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

August Read-a-Thin TBR - Duration: 10:56.

Hi everybody, it is Julie, welcome back to Pages and Pens.Today I am here with my August

TBR. I am filming this really early because I feel confident that this is going to be

my TBR for the month of August but anything that I don't finish in the month of July I'll

probably roll over. So today is the 18th of July and I'm pre-filming because I have time.

So, I will be participating in another month long reading challenge. I learned about this

readathon from ACourtofbooksandlove on Instagram and I will everyone linked down below because

she started it with a few other people. This one is called the ReadAThin basically because

everybody mispells ReadAThon and it ends up being ReadAThin and it started off as a joke.

But, it's also to thin out your TBR. So, this is to read things that you already have at

your house, on your shelves, and I have made a promise to myself to go on a no buy until

at least September. I'm hoping to extend it but at least September. So, this is the perfect

readathon for me because it means that these are all books that I already have on my shelves,

I'm not going to the library, I'm reading only things in my house already. Let's go

over what I'm reading. There are 18 challenges they would like you to complete 6 of the challenges

with at least 3 books but you can multi-task. So, you can use one book for more than one

challenge. So really 3 books, 6 tasks, and there's 18 total to pick from. But it's going

to be kind of like the emojiathon and I'm going to fit books in where I can, read what

I want to anyway, and then find a place for them to go. I'm pretty excited about all of

these books so I feel like this is going to be pretty close to what my TBR ends up being.

There is another readathon which is a middle grade readathon that is, um, one one of the

people that follows me, Donald. He is creating that.I will have information about that listed

down below once I have it. But I believe that's a week in August, either the 2nd or 3rd week

of August and it's all middle grade books. I have one middle grade book in this so I

will read that...I will read that book on that week...whenever that week falls. Let's

just jump right into it because I gots all the books. The first one is a 2017 release

and I'm cheating a little bit. I will be reading A Closed and Common Orbit by Becky Chambers.

This is the follow up to The Long Way to a Small Angry Planet which I loved so so much.

This is a 2017 paperback release. So it was released in 2016 but the paperback edition,

which is the edition I have, was not released until 2017. So, I'm counting this as my 2017

release because I make the rules here, it's my channel. So I will be reading this because

I definitely want to see what's going on with that series. The next one is to read a book

that is the same color or similar as your birthstone. My birthstone is a sapphire I

was born in September. So it is blue and for that I will be reading Our Dark Duet by V.E.

Schwabb or Victoria Schwabb and I um loved This Savage Song...it's up there on my shelves...and

I cannot wait to read this.It is a duology so this is the last book fo that series. I'm

scared. I'm like nervous about it. Cause I just want my babies to be okay but I'm really

excited about it so I will be getting to that. Then we have read a diverse book and for that

I am going to double down on this because Becky Chambers writes incredibly diverse books

and I know that this is going to be just as diverse as The Long Way to a Small Angry Planet.

So, this one counts for that. Read a book where the title or the authors name starts

with the first letter as your name. So for that I will be reading a book that Skyhorse

Publishing sent me. A lot of these are gonna also end up in a haul at some point, guys.

Like almost all of these are recently hauled but I haven't done the haul yet. So, you'll

see them at some point. But Skyhorse Publishing sent me The Next Together by Lauren James.

James, Julie, you know. And I'm really excited about this one. This one is about two souls

that find each other across like lifetimes. So it spans centuries and century after century

these two souls find each other. I don't know much more than that about it but I'm really

excited to get to this. I've seen this one around a little bit but I haven't heard it

talked about too much. I haven't really, I haven't seen any reviews for it. So I'm excited

to give this one a read against they sent it to me so I'd like to get to it at some

point so I can give them my thoughts on it. Find a book that is related to your favorite

emoji. My favorite emoji, the one that I use all the time, is the purple heart because

purple hair. So, for that I will be (sings) reading. I don't know what I said. I have

a lot of contemporaries on here so really like anything could count I guess. But I will

say On the Fence by Kasie West. This is a contemporary, it's a love story I am sure

because it's Kasie West. This one I got on Book Outlet and I'm not a huge fan of Kasie

West, this one may be my deciding factor on whether or not I continue on with her books.

But I'll be reading this for the month because I think it will be a really quick read for

me. Read a book starting with one of the letter of TBR so T, B, or R. Twisted Palace, T, TBR,

To Be Read,Twisted. This is the third book of The Royals series by Erin Watt. I read

the first two over vacation the first week of July and I really want to finish this series.

So, I will be reading this one in August and I'm stoked about this one. Not gonna lie.

Then we have read a book with a summer themed cover. For that again I am going with Kasie

West because it's a sunset, it's on a dock, there's water in the background. Also, on

this is number 12, the 12th challenge is read a book with water on the cover...I'll be using

this one as well. So that one's definitely down for a few challenges. Then read a book

with warm colors on the cover, red, orange, yellow. For that, I will be reading TheGirl

Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catheryn M Valente. I've

heard good things about this, this is my middle grade read so I will be reading this during

the middle-grade challenge...whatever week that might be. Again, I will have that linked

when Donald lets me know the details on that, I'll have it linked down below. I think I've

heard decent things about this book.I know it's more than one book but I don't know how

many. There's really cute illustrations in here, too, so I feel like this will be another

easy read for me and a nice quick one. Start and finish a series. Are you stinking kidding

me? A lot of the books that I will be reading are the end to a series so I'm trying to wrap

up a lot of series this month. Our Dark Duet finished up a series. Twisted Palace finishes

a series. A Closed and Common Orbit finishes a series. Um, I have other books on my TBR

that you can't see that finish series. So, I won't be starting one and finishing one

but I will be finishing a whole bunch. Read a book in 24 hours. For that I will be reading

Sweep, a Book of Shadows by Cate Teirnan. I believe this is a series but this is like

a super tiny book and the font is rather large so I feel like I can read this pretty quickly.

So, I will be reading that for my 24 hour book. Then read a new to you author. A new

to you author is A. R. Torre and it's The Girl in 6e. I don't know why but I'm feeling

the thrillers and I wanna read this really really badly. I'm actually pushing for this

to be buddy read group for Java &the Librarians. I don't know upon filming this if it is or

not but regardless I'm reading this in August. This will either be the buddy read for Java

&the Librarians or I'm just reading it regardless. Small caveat if this isn't for Java &the Librarians

I will be adding another book to this TBR that will be for the Java & the Librarians

book club. Um, I will also have whatever book my Patreon subscribers vote for um I want

to finish out a series so there's a whole bunch of series that the Patreon people can

vote for in a poll for which series that'd like to see me finish. Then I will finish

that series. Now, some of those already show up on the TBR because they're goals of mine

in general but they get to pick which one they want me to read the most and then that

one will be one that I do an official review on as well. And then a book set in summer,

again On The Fence cause I don't know. Buddy read a book, again, whatever Java & the Librarians

uses is what I will be buddy reading. I don't know what it is yet. I'm hoping it's The Girl

in 6E but if it's not it will be something else. Read a book that is recommended to you

highly by somebody in the booktube community. And for that I was reading on my Nook, I have

the Stage Dive series. And, I read books 1 & 2 in physical copy and the other ones are

on here. I have the prologue for the next one which I believe is Lead. So, I will be

reading Lead next and then going into the 4th one. So, I have the third and the fourth

one also on my ereader. So, I will be reading the Stage Dive series because Chelsea from

ChelseaDolling Reads told me I had and she was right. Read a guilty pleasure read. And

for that you guys know it's going to be my Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr. This

is Radiant Shadows, this is the fourth book and I need to read the fourth book so I can

get to the fifth book which is the last one. And it's the only one I haven't read yet,

I haven't read the fifth. I have read this. So, I am going to jump right into this series.

I really want to finish this series. So, I may read both of the uh remaining books. I'm

not sure. We'll see. Oooh! This was my summer book. I was wrong. This is Crazy Hot. This

is a Beach Lane novel by Melissa De La Cruz. And I'm going to read the third book in July

at some point, I don't know when but I will finish the third one. If not the third and

the fourth one will be August because I want to finish the series out. Guys, I'm telling

you, I'm wrapping up a ton of series. I don't want these left open at the end of the year.

So, I'm wrapping them up. Read an adult or new adult book. For that it's The Girl in

6E, again. And then read a book that is outside of my favorite genre, The Girl in 6E is a

thriller that's not my preferred genre. I don't know where I fit this one in. Maybe

this one was for finishing a series? Even though almost all of these finish a series,

this one will also finish a series. This is Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor

and it's a hunker butI want to finish this series soon. I don't know if it will happen

in August but I'm going to at least try. I think a lot of these books that I picked so

far are going to be really quick reads and I think this will probably be my most intimidating

one. Cause the rest I will probably fly through. So, we'll see. Hopefully, I can get to that

one. But that's all my books for August. I am really really excited about all these books.

I'm excited to be reading my bookshelf. I'm excited to not be bringing in more books and

be finishing up series and wrapped up and done with. I would like to do series reviews

on all of these. When I'm reading a series it doesn't make sense for me to do individual

reviews on each book. I would rather do a series wrap up. So, once I finish out these

series I will be doing series wrap ups on all of these. I'm actually going to stop this

video and film a review for a book. So, that is it for my August TBR. If anything changes

you guys will hear about it on my Instagram stories where I update you on my reading and

in my wrap up at the end of August. But, I will be doing the ReadAThin, which is a month

long reading challenge as well as the middle-grade reading challenge whenever is. Against all

the details and creators will be listed down below. That's it for this video. If you liked

it be sure to give me a big old thumbs up, click subscribe, and I will see all of you

in my next video. Bye, guys.

For more infomation >> August Read-a-Thin TBR - Duration: 10:56.

-------------------------------------------

Latest Salwar kameez Suits design in amazon shopping online - Duration: 0:34.

Latest Salwar kameez Suits design in amazon shopping online

For more infomation >> Latest Salwar kameez Suits design in amazon shopping online - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

What you can expect from your health and care professional - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> What you can expect from your health and care professional - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Plzz Baby - Kesker (Pro.Taylor King)(Lyrics in Subtitle) - Duration: 3:48.

For more infomation >> Plzz Baby - Kesker (Pro.Taylor King)(Lyrics in Subtitle) - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

5 Proven Trading Tips For An Aspiring Trader - Duration: 9:01.

hi traders it's Bruce banks and today we're going to talk about five rules for

an aspiring trader these are traders who are looking to get

into it and are just getting the feel of what trading is about and there's a few

really key things that every trader who's getting into this should know so

the first one is never add to a losing position I'm sure you've heard this

before but this one is incredibly important now let's take a look here and

say that we have a long bias on this market you know the trader through his

analysis has decided that he wants to go along here and he wants to go along here

and he thinks the markets gonna go up market has been trading up recently but

there are a few warning signs that you know as you test though your message

depending what they you what you use you're going to see like for me big

warning sign right here is you see that we have a second low here that broke

this previous low so it kind of broke the uptrend we're going to ignore that

sign you know we're talking about a new trader here says like I want to take a

long position on this goes long on the market and as the market goes down like

you can see here we have a sharp down in the market this is quite a sharp move so

most likely news related as the mark goes down they get a little bit worried

now say the market goes down and they see it bottomed all the way out they

don't have a stop level and you let the market go all the way down human emotion

kicks in there and that's one of the things we're always fighting with this

traders and as the market starts to go up think oh I'm going to have to do so

much to earn them my money back what if I the markets going back up now I can

just go ahead and say I'm just gonna add another position on here so I'll earn

the money back and you know I can average it down so I don't even need the

mark to reach what it previously was when I entered back here all I need to

do is have the market just reach even below that level and I'll average down

and that's such a big mistake because if the trade is not gone in the direction

that you originally anticipated you need to just basically get out of the trade

there's no reason to ever average down by adding on positions

to a losing trade because you can see what would happen is they would add it

on and again they would have just lost even more because they have two

positions on now both losing money and that's how a lot of new traders end up

bleeding a lot of money into the market you know what you have to have your

trade idea and go for it and that goes into rule number 2 using hard stop loss

levels. now we already briefly touched on why taking along here is a little bit

risky but you know say this trader has an idea it's like you know I really

really want to take this trade I believe the markets going to go up through all

of their analysis whatever strategy they're using and they take the trade

and the most important thing is you have to take a level just draw a line when

you enter your trade before you enter that trade you have to find a level and

you're just like okay this is going to be my heart stop loss level this is

going to be my heart stuff here you know you have to choose whatever level that

you choose you have to choose that hard stop loss level and is especially

important for aspiring traders we're just getting into it that level is

golden that's just as important of a level as your entry you have to have

your hard stop loss level because the thing is you can take a losing trade but

a losing trade that is just open-ended without a hard stop loss level can just

end up costing you more and more money it's an open pit so a hard stop loss

level is incredibly important number three is understand that trading is a

long-term plan you're going to have losing trades and they're going to have

winning trades you know you'll have down days and you will have updates you know

just because this trader took this long trade says okay I'm going to take it and

roll with it and he took a loss on the trade if he used a proper like stop-loss

level where as soon as the trade went against the direction that he was

betting on he got out of the trade and you know he cut his losses as soon as

possible you know he can take another trade he doesn't have an open trade

bleeding there and yes I understand that that's just a losing trade you chock

that up in the pile of that's a loser and you go for your next trade which

could be a winner number four is trade with one to two percent risk of your

capital per trade so that's total capital this is a really good rule that

you'll hear quoted quite often because it limits the amount that you can lose

on every trade by so much you know if you have a ten thousand dollar account

you can't trade like a trader who has a hundred thousand dollar account you

might have to scale your position sizing down to meet your actual trades I've got

a video on this that'll pop up in the link above or it will be linked below

but it's a really good rule because the whole thing is if you take a losing

trade it's not account crippling that's the most important thing about the one

to two percent rule is the fact that you can take multiple trades that are losers

in a row which if you're a trader you have to be willing to accept will happen

but as they happen it's not that big of a deal because you're always going for

winning trades like a better winning percentage so losing 1% losing two

percent of your account size on a single trade is not that big of a problem so no

matter even if you make a complete blunder of mistake that you can look

back on and say oh yeah I understand why I shouldn't make that trade it's still

it's not that big of your account size that it took away and you'll end up

being able to take more trades that way by limiting how much risk you take per

trade and that takes us into 0.5 back tests any strategy that you want to use

before you use real money after our traders spent a good amount of time in

the market they get a bit of marketing tuition you understand when you start to

see higher highs higher lows you start to see points of resistance points of

support one thing that is key for all trading strategies is the fact that you

back test it you can have a simple strategy saying that say if you get two

up bars like we will make up the strategy right now if I get two up bars

in a row of equal size I take a long grade if I

get two down bars of equal size in a row I take a short trade and what you can do

is you can quickly and easily test that theory so you look for that on the chart

and say okay well I'm going to test that theory right now look for two up trades

equal here so I see two equal here that'll be an upgrade I see two equal

here roughly that would be a down trade I look for and that's the only ones I'm

quickly seeing right now we'll test that theory should be along so we enter here

and yeah possibly could work see you enter here oh no stop to sell right away

so we've tested that theory that's back test that's a super simple back test

that's a terrible back test but I'm saying that what you need to do is you

need to be able to take whatever theory you have that's why I've tested the

highs and lows theory and I really do like trading with highs and lows but

you'll have to take that theory that you have and back test it religiously

because back testing is basically playing with free money you know you're

not actually playing with real money they have there's amazing back testing

software out there as well where you can use it and you can test your theories

before you apply your real money it's such a easy thing to do because you're

not only you're learning the market at the same time you know if you're an

aspiring trader you're a new trader you really want to have a better

understanding of the market you won't have a better understanding of how the

market moves when there's news announcements that are upcoming or when

there's or during the open of every day you want to have a better understanding

of the market and back testing allows you to not only understand the potential

trading strategy that you're going to use but understand the market as a whole

so it's really important to back test every strategy that was five rules for

an aspiring trader and I hope you got some value out of this as always this is

Bruce Bank saying enjoy trading

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét