Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 30 2017

Hello

I hope you are well

I hope you enjoy watching this video

And

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE

ENJOY :*

For more infomation >> The Amazing ♥ Sarah Angius ♥ Fabulous Hair and Makeup Tutorials - You Have To Watch ! - Duration: 6:07.

-------------------------------------------

I Need Your Help [FR] + (English Subtitles) - Duration: 1:26.

Hello everyone

I make this video to tell you about a subject that is very close to my heart

My computer gets old, he nearly let me go several times you can ask Akira ;-;

This is why I opened my commissions by Paypal

I plan to order one for my birthday, but even by combining their money with several, my relatives will certainly not be able to pay me.

For make an order, read carefully this text :

To make an order : Ask me on Skype, Discord or in YouTube comment so than i can see it, select the formula you want by specifying whether you want a speedpaint or not (speedpaint are not available for all formulas) Also say if you want a normal style or chibi. Also say the position, what is doing your Oc, his expression of the face, his mood etc. If you want a background, describe the detail me close. For safety reasons and scam avoidance you have to pay before I start drawing.

Here are all the formulas (Normal or Chibi)

Sketch : $2.52

Line without colors : $5.28

Line with colors : $6.99

Line with colors + Shading and Lighting : $12.83 (+ Speedpaint $16.45)

Line + Colors + Shading and lighting + Backrgound : Like the first example : $14.68 (+ Speedpaint $15.27) Like the second example : $17.62 (+ Speedpaint $19.97)

So, I hope that some people will be able to give me a few orders, because if my computer loose before and I can buy one I will can't draw on digital ;0;

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét