Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 30 2017

Love to be a Justice League member? You've come to the right place!!

For more infomation >> 5 Magic Tricks Make You Look Like Superheroes - Duration: 6:32.

-------------------------------------------

Ne-Yo - Priceless Lyrics - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> Ne-Yo - Priceless Lyrics - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

CAN YOU BE GOOD AT THE GAME DAVID!!!!! (Minecraft SKYWARS) - Duration: 1:01:42.

For more infomation >> CAN YOU BE GOOD AT THE GAME DAVID!!!!! (Minecraft SKYWARS) - Duration: 1:01:42.

-------------------------------------------

GoVision Pro 2 Full HD Video Glasses with 3 Lenses - Duration: 14:29.

For more infomation >> GoVision Pro 2 Full HD Video Glasses with 3 Lenses - Duration: 14:29.

-------------------------------------------

Food Arguments - Girls Comedy (S1 E2) - Duration: 1:31.

She said she'd prepare a surprise.

I hope it's cookies...

No no no, brownies, brownies!

Or...pfff...

I hope it's something really good.

She doesn't cook, you guys...

Oh... she doesn't.

TADAAAAA!

Home made French Fries!

Mmmm...

This is not French Fries.

Because they are not from France.

They are actually from Belgium!

Who cares? They are really good.

Aren't they like the same country anyways?

No they are not!

You cannot just steal people's food

rename it and make it your own!

This is cultural appropriation!

Oh, from all the people, you should understand!

Americans stole your burritos!

If I was Mexican I would care but I'm not!

You're not?

Oh right, right...

You're Greek, right?

My mom is French and I don't mind

that the Californians stole our wine.

It's disgusting wine but

it's cute!

You're Greek?

I really like Greek yogurt, I...

I'm sorry I really didn't want to steal your food culture.

(laughs)

I really like Greek yogurt.

It's not funny!

You want some more fries?

No!

For more infomation >> Food Arguments - Girls Comedy (S1 E2) - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

That Creepy Girl Smells Good - Duration: 3:20.

Hey it's me Savanna Ayan.

Did you know that writers talk to themselves supposedly?

I have yet to do anything like that.

I don't talk to myself do I?

Like

No, I don't. Is thinking

talking to yourself technically?

And there's talking to you-

And there's talking to the camera but-

That doesn't count.

Anyways I gotta go

Uh..make a video or

do something

Hey it's me Savanna Ayan again

and just ignore

how I'm looking right now. I'm gonna..I'm gonna improve

as the decades go on

you don't have to worry, I'm not going outside

looking like this

I'm not going outside where

it's possible someone might see me

No. I'm posting it on the internet where

it's possible everyone might see me.

but anyways..

The other day, someone

made a comment

someone suggested that

I put on a little too much perfume

as I was leaving the house.

Like is that..is that bad?

And they said "no"

Sooo

like..

I'm over here trying to make my grand entrance

Okay. This is the same person

that said

that they didn't hear me leave-

that they didn't know I left from somewhere because they didn't hear me

Some people have said that I was

..creepy.

What?

Oh, maybe I shouldn't be that close cause-

Just because they didn't hear me arrive or leave like I just

..appeared.

"Appeared!"

It's not my fault you can't hear. I'm trying to help you out.

I gotta have people smelling me from a mile away

So that they can know that "I'm here!"

So I can prevent heart attacks

and keep the blood pressures low!

Okay, I'm done.

I'm leaving.

I have not eaten.

For more infomation >> That Creepy Girl Smells Good - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Double Your Sales and Automate Your Business with Video - Duration: 1:46.

IMAGINGE having to turn away customers in your business because you have too many

already. That's what we do in our business and I want to show you how to

do it in yours too, using this little guy right here (smartphone). Growing up I lived in over a

dozen different homes, one with five people living on the ground of a

one-bedroom studio but I knew when I held my first video camera at the age of

seven that video had the power to change the world. Since then I created a

successful business the engineers videos that have gotten millions of views

sparked nationwide collaborations, SAVED businesses and turn them into

extraordinary success stories, I went from working out of coffee shops with no money

in my pocket to owning one (a Business) and helping other businesses like myself arrive but

still I feel like I didn't make the impact that I am envisioned when I held

my first camera then in December of 2015 it hit me LIKE A BUS!!!

if businesses could take the power of video into their own hands then together

we could put an end to disconnection between our businesses and the people we

could serve it was right then that I decided to sell all my fancy equipment

and spend all of 2016 shooting videos on my phone I wanted to simplify my

formulas and my strategies and get prepared to change the way we do

business forever my goals help change the way people see understand and

remember YOUR business so that you'll never be forgotten once you've got that

down then there's no limit how fast you can grow your business well good news

I've reached my goal and it's time for you to reach yours join me on my free

seven day online event where I'm going to give you everything you need to know

thank you I'll see you inside

For more infomation >> Double Your Sales and Automate Your Business with Video - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

We HAVE to understand this shift in thinking if we want to treat people right... - Duration: 0:59.

- Okay, listen, there's a toxic idea out there right now,

and it's this thought: "I'm my own worst critic!"

It's being worshiped.

People are saying, "You know what?

"Nobody else can tell me

"the things I've done wrong better than I can.

"Nobody else can tell me how to get better

"better than I can."

Well, let me ask you a question.

If that's true, then why aren't we better?

The intention isn't poor.

People wanna become the best person they can be.

But I'd suggest you need a different motivation.

Rather than being your own "worst critic"

and worshiping this idea

that you're the "toughest person on yourself",

how about you're the KINDEST PERSON TO YOURSELF?

How about YOU'RE YOUR BEST ROLE MODEL?

How about THAT motivation?

I wonder if that would change the way that we act

so that we actually don't have to come out

and apologize for the things we've done wrong,

saying, "I'm my own worst critic."

For more infomation >> We HAVE to understand this shift in thinking if we want to treat people right... - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Animal Testing - Duration: 6:15.

It's a fact that science helped

and today, in the 21st century,

continues to help the evolution of man.

But it seems that one side of science

remained in medieval times.

Today we are going to dicuss:

Animal testing

Vivisection is a type of experimentation that involves

the act of cutting,

drugging,

burning,

blinding,

shocking,

addicting,

shooting,

freezing,

infecting

and surgically mutilating

living beings.

It is estimated that more than 115 million animals

including mice, cats, dogs, non-human primates,

are used and killed in laboratories.

But these figures are not accurate since many animals,

like mice or rats for example,

are not counted,

Even if they are 95% of the animals used,

Also because other countries, like Brazil or China,

do not declare their statistics.

The earliest traces of vivisection date back to Greece

in the II and IV centuries BC

in the second and fourth centuries BC in the writings of Erasistratus and Aristotle,

who were among the first to experience living animals.

Throughout history this practice increased

as well as their criticisms.

Therefore, several acts were carried out

to regulate the experiments

like the Animal Welfare Act

But there is little that it does for the well-being of the animals,

since even in cases, it doesn't include all animals

and doesn't prevent millions of animals from dying every year

in the hands of "scientists."

A drug is used to paralyze the animals

so they do not move and "bother" the "scientists"

but that increases their sensitivity so that they feel even more the pain

There are different types of experiments,

today we will focus on two

1) Toxicity

of chemical products.

The study of toxic substances and their effects on living beings.

Chemicals in cleaning products,

or in cosmetics

toothpaste, makeup, shampoo,

toxins from cigarettes, etc.

There are different practices:

The most common method is LD50 or "Lethal Dose 50"

as it is allowed by the animal "protection" law.

This test is carried out with approximately 200 animals

and is based on exposing them to toxins

forcing them to consume them, to inhale them, etc.

Until half of the animals die.

Then the others are killed for the examination of their internal organs.

The relevance respect to the human species, is little to nothing.

The result in a 2 kg rabbit that was not properly fed,

who lived all his life in a cage

and who was exposed to huge amounts of shampoo for hours

doesn't apply to a person weighing 60 kg

who washes his hair with the product 4 times a week.

No

The Draize Test

is used to measure irritation by seeing the damage

a substance causes to the eyes and skin of animals.

Usually rabbits are used because they are cheap,

easy to handle and because,

although they have a tear duct that allows them

to keep their eyes lubricated,

they do not cry as humans do for example.

In the eye irritation test,

the products are applied directly to the eyes of live animals

The animals suffer from extreme pain,

hemorrhages and ulcers

so they immobilize them

so that they can not scratch and alter the experiment.

It is also done by dermal irritation

(of the skin)

the animals' hair is shaved or stripped with adhesive tape

and the substances are applied directly or injected under the skin.

Again, completely irrelevant to our species

because there are notable differences

the absorption of the skin,

the frequency of blinking, etc.

Let's illustrate this

To study ammonium persulfate,

ie a hair bleach compound,

rabbits are forced to inhale this substance from an aerosol

for 4 hours

to see if their respiratory tract is affected.

It seems to me that you don't have to be a scientist

to realize that this is obvious.

In another case, to test the lipstick

oral doses were given to mice

then they are killed to study their bone marrow.

Importance?

I do not think none of us

eat lipstick for breakfast

So... 0

2) Toxicology of pharmaceutical drugs

and their efficiency

To comply with US and European Union regulations,

prescribed drugs must be tested on two different animal species

before being tested in humans.

So what do they do?

They sicken the animals by injecting the virus directly

But we have to keep in mind that an imitation of the

symptoms is not the same as the disease and its initial causes.

These animals are not living in the

same circumstances as humans

they don't smoke, they don't drink

they do not have stress because of work,

they do not socialize

and they live in a cage.

Totally different situations

Experiences and scientific tests are important

but animal testing is the wrong method,

ethically and scientifically.

A study done in 2006 by the FDA

showed that 9 out of 10 drugs

that were effective when tested on animals

failed to be tested in animals.

Another study showed that 81%

of animal tests

didn't show the side effects of 43 drugs

that in the end damaged the patients.

Scientists explain that it is impossible

to predict humans' reactions by testing on other animals.

As the effects vary from one person to another

Imagine the difference between species.

As a dog is different from a cat

and a monkey to a human.

In the United States,

due to adverse drug reactions

106.000 people die

and another 2,225,000 are hospitalized each year.

So, by basing ourselves on experiments in live animals,

that 92% of cases are imprecise,

we are, on one side putting the health of the consumer at risk,

and, on the other hand, we are killing millions of animals

unnecessarily.

So what's the real reason why,

in 2017

they are still trying on animals?

I'll explain it in my next video

I'm gonna do a series of videos on Animal Testing

Stay tuned

And subscribe

to open your eyes

to the dark side of science.

For more infomation >> Animal Testing - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

Maximum Productivity 3 Questions To Instantly Boost Your Productivity | Dan Lok - Duration: 2:36.

So three questions to ask yourself every day to improve productivity. The king of

high ticket sales. World's highest-paid consultant. Media celebrity.

Multi-millionaire entrepreneur. Acclaimed TEDx speaker. International best-selling

author. Dan Lok. Question number one what is the highest

and best use of my time right now? Please repeat after me

as loud as you could. What's the question? What's the highest and best use of my

time right now? Number two why am I doing this? Say it again. Why am I even doing this? Number

three what is the payoff of this activity? What is the payoff -- so when I

say I'm gonna spend time with my family. What the payoff of this? I can spend

quality time with my family. I get joy and happiness out of that.

Great. Awesome. That's the payoff of that activity. I go

watch a movie they keep -- let me escape from the day to day so that I can

go into a different world and recharge my battery. that's the payoff of the

activity. I go work out one hour you know what I become stronger I get less sick, I am

more energetic that's the payoff of that activity. So those three questions.

What's the highs and best use of my time right now? Why am I doing this? And what's

the payoff of this activity? Ask yourself every day three questions. Got it? Hi this

is Dan LoK. Welcome to Dan Lok TV. I want you to subscribe to my Youtube

channel. Now you might ask why should I? Every week I'll post two new videos all

focusing on helping you becoming a better entrepreneur. You will be challenged

and you will be inspired and you will be motivated. More importantly you'll get

practical ideas and strategies they will take your business to the next level.

So go ahead hit the subscribe button turn on the notification so you don't

miss out on a single episode.I promise you, you won't regret it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét