Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 30 2017

Hey guys R4GE VipeRzZ here and today I'm going to show you how you can easily

defragment your hard drive in Windows 10 so to defragment your hard drive all you

want to is come to the search bar and to type defrag now this should bring up

a program called defragment and optimize drives so you just want to click on the

program and open it up now this is a list of drives that I have on my computer and

you want to click on whichever drive you want to defragment so I'm going to click

on the D Drive and then if you want to see how fragmented it is you can just click

analyze and it will analyze how fragmented it is so as you can see this Drive is

14% fragmented so to defragment it you just want to click optimize and it

should start defragmenting it now defragmenting your hard drive should

make it faster this is because when it defragments it reorders the data on the

actual hard drive in a way that it's actually faster to read from it

so with a hard drive the closer the data is to the centre of the disk I

believe the faster it can read it so if you install a program and then delete it

there will be a section on the hard drive that it might not have used so it

will just reorder around the data into the most efficient locations

right guys so it's now finished defragmenting and when we click analyze

it is now only 1% fragment instead of 14% now I think that could be down to

that I'm recording to the drive that I just defragment so that could be causing

the problem but 1% fragment it is much better than

14% fragmented so guys if you liked the video don't forget to the like button, if

you disliked it hit the dislike button subscribe for more content like this and

I'll see you another time, bye

For more infomation >> How to defragment a hard drive in Windows 10 - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

CHILDREN OF THE DAMNED Iron Maiden bass cover (2 and 3 finger techniques displayed) - Duration: 5:27.

For more infomation >> CHILDREN OF THE DAMNED Iron Maiden bass cover (2 and 3 finger techniques displayed) - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

Five Minutes Forward - Episode 26: "I Don't Have Time" - Duration: 3:51.

Hi.

I'm Paul Greiner,

principal consultant with ALS

Consulting and this is

Five Minutes Forward.

How many times in the last week

have you said or

heard "I don't

have time?"

This week's message is "what

you do with your time is

up to you."

So, I recommended removing

"I don't have time" from

your vocabulary.

It's your choice.

You have the time.

It's just that you're choosing

to do something else with it.

Right? You could do whatever

it is someone's asking you.

You could do that thing that

occurs to be.

Yeah. Probably a pretty good

idea if I did it.

But I just don't have time.

Yeah.

You actually do.

You could invest your time in

doing that thing.

And you don't have to.

So, to stop disempowering

yourself with another can't,

with another ready-made excuse.

Right, and then it's a good

one. Other people buy it.

It's like a badge of honor in

this culture to be really,

really busy.

I'm too busy.

I don't have time.

I can't get to that.

If you want to deal with things

effectively.

If you want to deal with things

completely and

keep giving yourself power

and stop giving your power away

to your schedule,

to what you claim the world is

pressing on you,

then take your power back

and get and say

"No.

I'm just not going to do that."

That's got power.

That's got reality to it,

because that's simply what's

going to happen. You're either

going to do it or not.

The choice is yours.

You could put the time in,

if it occurred to you as being

important.

Certainly, if it occurred as

being vital and urgent,

you would make the time.

So, just know that

you could make time for it.

You're just choosing not to,

and if it's important enough

carve out some time in your

calendar in advance.

I remember being in a meeting

with a management team where

a middle manager came

to the table.

He had proposed a project with

a new process for how they

could manage their production

flow, and

it was OKd.

We said let's move forward with

it.

Here is your job.

Here's what your task is.

Right. Like lead up the team

and his response was

"I don't have time.

I'm too pressed. I can't even

get my job done the way it is

currently." So,

my question was;

Are you sure?

Now show me.

We'd already done the training

where every aspect of the

team's work was in their

calendars.

So, when you're managing your

calendar effectively and

rigorously, you can see what

you have time for and

how you have to create time if

you need to do something else.

The short story was of course

he had time.

When we rigorously documented

what he was doing.

How much time that took and

what was left over.

He had plenty of time to head

the project which was

appropriate because it was his

idea.

He knew it was important.

He knew it would make a

difference and once we got

past the illusion called "I

don't have time." He was freed

up to be able to put that thing

into reality and it made

a difference for the company

and for the revenue.

So, let go of.

I don't have time.

Choose what you have time for.

Choose what you're going to

spend your time on

and choose wisely.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét