Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Aug 1 2017

Warning: this video may be a thirst trap.

On Monday night there was a wardrobe malfunction on Australian Survivor 2017 that got everyone

well, excited.

Locky and Mark paired off to compete against each other.

Locky is a 27 year old adventurer and Mark is a special ops commander.

One member from each tribe – Asaga and Samutu – had to go down a slip and slide and grab

the ball at the very end.

The first contestant to get the ball and bring it to their checkpoint would score a point.

Things were going as a smooth as a baby's bottom.

But halfway down the slide Lock lost his shorts and the full moon was out even though it was

daytime.

Locky didn't get distracted by the extra balls and actually ended up completing the

challenge and winning the point for Samatu.

It turns out, were all winners in that challenge.

What did you think of Australian Survivor's Locky losing his shorts?

Let me know in the comments below and don't forget to subscribe!

For more infomation >> Australian Survivor 2017 Season 4 Episode 2 Highlights: Contestant Locky Gilbert Naked Butt - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

LeBron James REACTS to Steph Curry Dance - Duration: 10:21.

you tell me if this is Steph Curry making fun of LeBron okay this is

obviously the biggest thing going on right now in not only just MBA but

possibly in sports what's up guys welcome to sports beat and it was a big

enough deal when Kyrie Irving kind of shoved the back if you will and just a

knife in LeBron James back he didn't really do that it's not that serious but

that is how everybody reports it and Kyrie said he doesn't want to play with

LeBron he doesn't want to play under LeBron he doesn't want to be in the

shadow he wants to be in the limelight the best example I can give you is he

wants a situation like Damien Lillard has in Portland now CJ McCollum is a

star as well but it's Damian Lillard team and that's what he wants he doesn't

want it to be reversed where it would be he CJ McCollum and Damian Lillard is

LeBron he wants his own team so he could just take Damian Lillard spot and

Lillard could come over to Cleveland and LeBron would probably okay with that

right now because literally I think the friendship could possibly be ruined for

these two because Kyrie did it kind of behind his back he went to the

executives he didn't really talk to LeBron LeBron was actually shocked by

the fact that it was happening now Kyrie still has two years left on his contract

which makes this just a big cluster of crap where could he go well I'm going to

show you guys some potential rosters here in here a little while on the video

and I'll let you guys determine where you think you can actually go but here's

the here's how it gets even crazier okay now

now you have Steph Curry in kyrie at this wedding you guys have probably seen

that already and they are well I mean Steph Curry's mocking LeBron I don't

care what anybody says he wouldn't be doing that dance and those antics those

faces if he wasn't and you guys see it on the screen here again and there's no

doubt that this is mocking LeBrons workout video and yes his video is very

mockable he sets itself up he's being corny being funny having a good time and

Steph Curry is definitely definitely taking an underhanded blow at that video

with Kyrie Irving it's right there with him I mean guilty by association if you

want to say that just laughing it is head off so from the outside looking in

you have the current NBA champion in Golden State Warriors Steph Curry they

were at a buddy's wedding and you have Kyrie Irving who is on the losing end of

that said championship now offseason all these dudes are probably friends

probably like WWE wrestling they're probably best friends in the back and

then when they come out to the ring yet they're just arch-nemesis I get that

okay but still if you're LeBron and you see this video you know that he's

throwing shaded and you know that Kyrie is over there heckling and just having a

good time watching him do it Kyrie Irving I don't think he's going to play

for Cleveland ever again I don't think he's going to play for Cleveland this

year I think we'll brawn and we've said this from the beginning with Ron hasn't

been boisterous enough about pushing for free agents they missed out on Chris

Paul they're probably going to miss out on Carmelo so on so forth Gordon Hayward

because he wasn't vocal like he was in the past well my friends I think you're

about to see LeBron push his weight because everybody knows that he's

probably out the door after this year but if Dan Gilbert Cleveland think

there's any chance of saving him they have to listen to him and he's probably

going to go to Dan Gilbert be like look I can't play with this I can't do this

this guy isn't part of this this team this Brotherhood and that's what I think

is going to happen I think they're going to push I think he is going to push

behind the scenes and get Kyrie Irving traded now where does Kyrie actually go

man I don't even know I mean like I said he could just get traded straight up for

Damian Lillard and Cleveland would be in the same spot Damian Lillard the baller

I mean that would be pretty much the same thing Kyrie Irving's a little

younger I think but I think LeBron would be okay with that but the whole going to

the Spurs for LaMarcus Aldridge maybe LeBron doesn't care maybe he

assumes they're going to be able to get to the championship again and maybe some

miracle happens and they win it which they're probably not going to in their

current state so he probably doesn't care cuz he's probably out the door

anyway but I don't know I don't know where he could go I know Houston says

they're actually trying to do something the Oklahoma City Thunder are actually

trying to get something on Boston is watching which I don't understand it all

because why would you want Kyrie if you have Isiah Thomas I don't get that I I

don't know it just it's crazy to see what actually happens but the fact that

this went down at this wedding and he was indeed mocking LeBron I don't care

what anybody says you guys can argue about in the comments section and let me

know what you think on it I think he was 100% the fact that Kyrie found it

hilarious on the video just I think that's the final nail in the coffin for

LeBron I think LeBron is going to push his weight and get Kyrie out now maybe

that's what Kyrie wanted maybe he did that on purpose and he knew it was going

to get seen and blown up in the media because he thinks it'll be a just

another push to get him out the door because he still has two years left on

his contract but I do not see any way personally that Kyrie suits up for the

Cleveland Cavaliers this season and I don't see him and LeBron playing

together at all now I know in the past you had Kobe and Shaq they hated each

other off the court but they played and they won championships so it is doable I

try I totally understand that but this is a different day and age I don't know

people are saying Kyrie to the Golden State Warriors I don't think that's

going to happen but it's going to be interesting to see what actually goes

down so I want to know from you guys what do you think happens with Kyrie

he's not going to the Warriors he's not going to back up Steph Curry that's

silly but what about the places he could go you're seeing some on the screen now

you've got Orlando you've got the Clippers you've got the

Spurs we'll come up there I mean even Boston is looking at this guy what about

some teams nobody's thinking about what about the Timberwolves I know they they

they have their there guys and who they have Jeff gig they got rid of Rubio

brought in Pig will they get upgrade again and they could have Kyrie Irving

and legit have liked it all-star starting five pretty much where else

could he go that nobody's actually thinking about I personally wanted with

the Spurs I think him and quiet Leonard would cause fits for those other Western

Conference teams all of them I don't care if it's just the two of them I

don't care if it's Westbrook and Paul George and Paul and James Harden the

best duo out there would be Kyrie and Kauai because quiet can pretty much do

it on his own could he go somewhere like the Knicks I just I mean there's so many

different options because he wants his own team so you talk he could be the

star of Utah they're not going to do anything and that's what I don't think

Kyrie understands is he's kind of he's kind of digging a grave here because

you're going from a team that just literally pooped-out going to the final

seven years in a row LeBron James has been to the finals and you're going to

try to go somewhere and be Superman but you're not going to have the ensemble or

the supporting cast to help you get those rings but you got one so if he's

happy with it I don't know you guys let me know what you think Miami Heat is

also in the mixed form once again that would be a place where you just go and

you're you're kind of shuffled out of the limelight I guess you get paid and

you do your thing but just you're not going to go and contend for

Championships not with the current state of everything that's going on you guys

let me know what you think do you think Steph Curry was making fun of LeBron be

sure to LIKE the video and subscribe if so we'll see you on the next one

you

For more infomation >> LeBron James REACTS to Steph Curry Dance - Duration: 10:21.

-------------------------------------------

PurseN Memory Foam Travel Organizer Pillow - Duration: 4:17.

For more infomation >> PurseN Memory Foam Travel Organizer Pillow - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

This is What Fuels Me, What Fuels You? - Duration: 0:33.

I believe that you should be motivated by beauty and rage. So if they're merely

trying to tear me down and they're wrong, I just get off on proving them wrong and

that is what I'll say is 20% of what fuels me 80% is the beauty of the things

that I want to build and create and bring to this world and 20% is f#%k you.

Okay that's just the truth right and I know not everybody is going to get into

that, but that's served me on a lot of cold winter nights let me tell you.

For more infomation >> This is What Fuels Me, What Fuels You? - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

DOBRO Indica - 8 Brazilian Bands You Have To Know - Duration: 1:51.

I look for many national bands

We have several friends, right?

We're talking about not being a reference, but

For being so close... We have Ventre

We played together and everything, and we became friends.

You end up saying that it's not a reference, but in fact, it's certainly a reference

Bratislava itself

I've been listening on Spotify, so

Jennifer Lo-Fi

Bratislava, Odradek

Dude, we got...

E A Terra (Não Me Pareceu Tão Distante)...

There is enough

I know a lot of bands because I work with events, with studio...

And there's a lot of cool bands on ABC, ABC's stuffed with bands

There's everything here.

The people will communicate better

We have the guys from Der Baum

We have Color For Shane

They did too... they participated with us there (in DOBRO Convida)

We have the Abacates

Really, we sometimes don't cite the Brazilian parts

As references

We consider as a friend and I don't think, like, it's a reference for me

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét