Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Oct 1 2017

Shorewood IL Drain Clogs. Are you sick of having your drains or sewer line rodded and paying someone to come out

every 6 months?

Tritan Plumbing has a long lasting solution to the problem of drain obstructions and tree

roots intruding into sewer lines.

We have a state of the art high pressure water jetter that cleans out grease, sludge, tree

roots or any other blockages in your pipes.

While rodding only pokes a hole in the clog, water jetting cleans out the entire surface

of the pipe.

We are trained experts in sewers, drains, and septic systems.

We'll stop your problem at it's source and keep your home safe.

To get a better view of what's going on, our technicians can do an in-pipe camera inspection.

If your drain is blocked and causing issues, emergency service is available.

Give Tritan Plumbing a call today, we'll get there fast!

815-630-1024

For more infomation >> Shorewood IL Drain Clogs 815-630-1024 Shorewood IL Drain Clog - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Lockport IL Septic Line Repairs 815-630-1024 Lockport IL Septic Line Repairs - Duration: 1:10.

Lockport IL Septic Line Repairs. Are you sick of having your drains or sewer line rodded and paying someone to come out

every 6 months?

Tritan Plumbing has a long lasting solution to the problem of drain obstructions and tree

roots intruding into sewer lines.

We have a state of the art high pressure water jetter that cleans out grease, sludge, tree

roots or any other blockages in your pipes.

While rodding only pokes a hole in the clog, water jetting cleans out the entire surface

of the pipe.

We are trained experts in sewers, drains, and septic systems.

We'll stop your problem at it's source and keep your home safe.

To get a better view of what's going on, our technicians can do an in-pipe camera inspection.

If your drain is blocked and causing issues, emergency service is available.

Give Tritan Plumbing a call today, we'll get there fast!

815-630-1024

For more infomation >> Lockport IL Septic Line Repairs 815-630-1024 Lockport IL Septic Line Repairs - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Don't Quit, Part 2 - Duration: 28:31.

(Music)

JERRY: Welcome, everyone. I'm Jerry Savelle and thank you

for watching the broadcast today, and I believe,

praise God, that you're going to be inspired in your faith, and I

believe, praise God, that you will be thrilled and rejoicing

after you see this broadcast today, because I know it's going

to help you take a stand and dare to believe God for the

breakthrough that you need in your life. You know, we've been

talking about, don't quit. I'm taking you into a message where

I was in Kenneth Copeland's believers convention, right here

in Fort Worth, Texas, just a short time ago, and the theme of

my service is, every day that I preach, was don't quit. You

know, so many people give up. They give up too quickly. They

fall for the lie of the Devil that says there's no way,

impossible, it's not going to happen. Well, the Bible says

that he's a liar and the truth is not in him. The fact that

he's telling you no way, you believe the opposite. Jesus is

the way, and he will make a way. Don't you dare give up. Let me

read to you before I take you into that broadcast where I was

preaching in this convention. Hebrews Chapter 10, Verse 32.

"Cast not away, therefore, your confident, which hath great

recompense of reward, for you have need of patience that after

you've done the will of God, you might receive the promise."

Don't you dare cast away your faith. Don't quit. If the

thought comes up, give up, quit, cast it down because Satan is

trying to rob you of a breakthrough. He's trying to rob

you of a reward. The Bible clearly says here, God will

reward you if you refuse to give up. So watch now as

I take you into this message where I

was preaching the subject don't quit.

JERRY: Now go with me to the Book of Galatians for a moment,

Galatians Chapter 6. CONGREGATION: Galatians, Chapter

6. JERRY: And look at Verse 9. "And let us not be weary in

welldoing, for in due season, we shall reap if we faint not." The

New International Version says it this way. "Let us not become

weary in doing good, for at the proper time, we will reap a

harvest if we do not give up." The message translation says,

"If we don't give up or quit." Notice the promise to those who

refuse to quit. They reap a harvest. In other words, what

you are believing for will come to pass in your life. God makes

no promises to bring things to pass for those who quit. In the

Book of Hebrews, it says, "Follow those who through faith

and patience inherit the promises." CONGREGATION: All

right. JERRY: Follow those. Don't follow quitters. Don't

follow people who constantly say, "It's not worth it. We

tried that and it didn't work." Don't follow people like that.

You're in the right place this week, because everybody you're

going to be listening to made a decision long ago that quitting

is not an option. Hallelujah. "Follow those who through faith

and patience inherit the promises." That's in Hebrews 6.

Don't give up. Don't quit. The truth is, the majority of the

body of Christ simply gives up too quickly. The primary reasons

are these. I'm going to give you several reasons why many quit.

Number one. They're not truly convinced yet that God will keep

his Word. They're not truly convinced yet that God will keep

his Word. I asked the Lord in the early days of my walk with

Him, "What is your definition of faith?" I know Hebrews 11:1

says, "Now faith is the substance things hope for, the

evidence of things not seen." I said, "Give me a definition that

I can relate to." Here's what he said. "It is a deep conviction

of the reality that it is impossible for me to lie."

That's what faith is. It's a deep conviction of the reality

that it is impossible for God to lie. Everybody say, impossible.

CONGREGATION: Impossible. JERRY: It's impossible for God to lie.

Titus 1:2 says, "God cannot lie." God cannot lie. Hebrews

Chapter 6, Verse 18, it says, "It was impossible for God to

lie." Psalm 89:34 says, "My covenant will I not break nor

alter the thing that is gone out of my lips." Isaiah Chapter 40

and Verse 8 says, "The grass withers, the flower fades, but

the Word of our God shall stand forever." Now, if you're not

deeply convicted of the reality that it's impossible for God to

lie, then you're always going to struggle with your faith. I'll

never forget the first sermon I heard Brother Copeland preach. I

thank God to this day, a lady that was in those services that

was a good friend of Carolyn's, she took a recorder to that

service and she set it down by her chair and plugged it into

the wall and of course, back then, you didn't just carry it

under your arm, it was this big. Tape player. She plugged it into

the wall and sat on an aisle seat and she held a microphone

like this out to record Brother Copeland's messages. After I

surrendered my life to the Lord, the next day, she came to my

house and she said, "Jerry, the Lord told me to give you these."

And it was all the recordings of that whole week's sermons, and

she gave them to me. I began listening to them. Like I said,

the first message he called, "The Word of Faith," and it was

what he preached this morning to you and, praise God, every time

I hear it, I still get thrilled over it and I remember the day

that, like Keith said, that I heard it. It was life-changing.

I've never been the same, from that day, praise God. I remember

him saying these words. "When you get to the place," now this

is back in 1969. "When you get to the place where you believe

God's Word as quickly as you would the word of your doctor,

your lawyer, or your very best friend, you won't struggle with

your faith anymore." CONGREGATION: Amen. Yeah. JERRY:

Well, I thought to myself, my doctor. Oh, back then, I didn't

know anything about the Word, if I got sick, I went to the

doctor. If he gave me a prescription and he said, "If

you'll take these pills three times a day, over the next three

weeks, you'll be fine," I believed what he said. I took

them, and sure enough, I recovered. Or the word of my

lawyer, if he said, "Do thus and so," I trusted him. He told me

if I did this and did that, then here'll be the results, and it

did. It happened. Or my best friend. I trusted my best

friend. If he said he's going to do something for me or do

something with me, then I believed him. He kept his word.

But a lot of people have not got to the place yet where they

believe that God is that loyal. Don't shout me down now. They

don't believe that God is that trustworthy. Then, Brother

Copeland said this. "God's Word is his bond." CONGREGATION: Yes.

JERRY: Then, I'll never forget, who's got a Bible? I'll never

forget him holding up that Bible and saying this. "This is God's

Word. You are what he says you are." CONGREGATION: Yes. JERRY:

"You have what he says you have. And you can do what he says you

can do." CONGREGATION: Yes. JERRY: I'll never forget his

closing remarks. "If you believe it, it'll work. If you don't, it

won't. Good night." I thought, dear God. That's the first

preacher I ever heard that was positive, matter of fact. I

thought John Wayne had come to the pulpit. Hallelujah. "You

believe it, pilgrim, it'll work. Amen." So, the Bible says that

his Word is forever settled in heaven. You never have to be

concerned over whether God will back his Word. That's why many

of His promises begin with the word "surely." Bible says in

Psalm 91, Verse 3, "Surely he shall deliver thee from the

snare of the fouler and from the noisome pestilence." Surely.

Isaiah 53:4 says, "Surely he had borne our griefs and carried our

sorrows." Hebrews Chapter 6, Verse 14 says, "Surely blessing

I will bless thee and in multiplying I will multiply

thee." I guess David hung around him so much that he began to say

it. Psalm 23:6, "Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all

the days of my life." Hallelujah. Amen. CONGREGATION:

Yes. Amen. JERRY: I like a sure thing. How about you?

I said I like a sure thing. How about you?

CONGREGATION: Yeah! JERRY: God's Word is sure. Can you say amen?

CONGREGATION: Amen. JERRY: Why would you ever fall for the

temptation to quit when God keeps telling you it's a sure

thing? Number two reason why a lot of people quit, give up too

quickly: They're unwilling to wait. They've never developed

the force of patience in their lives. They're unwilling to

wait. They've never developed the force of patience in their

lives. In Hebrews chapter 10, verse 35 and 36: "Cast not away

therefore your confidence, or your faith, which hath great

recompense of reward. For you have need of patience, that,

after you have done the will of God, you might receive the

promise." Two things that are vitally important here: Don't

ever cast away your faith, and you need to develop patience.

Look at your neighbor and say, "Don't ever cast away your

faith." CONGREGATION: Don't ever cast away your faith. JERRY: And

you need to develop patience. CONGREGATION: And you need to

develop patience. JERRY: Now, patience simply means never

changing regardless of the circumstances, never changing

regardless of the circumstances. The Message translation says,

"So don't throw it all away now. It's still a sure thing, but you

need to stick it out, staying with God's plan so you'll be

there for the promised completion." If you stick it

out, what will you receive? A promised completion. I don't

know about you, but I love promised completions. That's

what motivates me. That's what puts me to bed at night. That's

what gets me up in the morning, praise God. That's what keeps me

standing and having done all to stand, keep on standing, because

I love promised completions. Can you say amen? CONGREGATION:

Amen. JERRY: Quit does not produce the blessings.

Perseverance does. Patience does. "You have need of

patience," the Bible says, "that you might inherit the promises."

It goes on to say, in the Message translation, "Be like

those who stay the course." Look to your neighbor and say, "Stay

the course." CONGREGATION: Stay the course. JERRY: That's where

the dividends are. That's where the blessings are. Stay with

those who stay the course with committed faith and then get

everything promised to them. Notice people that stay the

course, refuse to quit, with committed faith, then they get

everything that is promised to them. Isn't that what you want

truly happening in your life? CONGREGATION: Yeah! JERRY: Don't

you want everything God's promised? CONGREGATION: Yes.

JERRY: Amen. Then the solution to that is don't quit. Stay the

course. Look to your neighbor and say, "Stay the course."

CONGREGATION: Stay the course. JERRY: Don't quit. CONGREGATION:

Don't quit. JERRY: Ephesians 6:13 and 14: "And having done

all to stand, stand therefore." Amplified Bible says, "Having

done all that the crisis demands, stand firm, immovable,

victorious." Amen. You have to make quitting no longer an

option. If the thought comes, cast it down. Bring it under

subjection to the Word of God. Just stand up, eyeball to

eyeball, to the devil and tell him, "I'm not a quitter. I'm a

winner." Hallelujah. Can you say amen? CONGREGATION: Amen. JERRY:

Number three. Why do people give up so easily? They don't spend

enough time in fellowship with God and his Word. They don't

spend enough time in fellowship with God and his Word. Acts

chapter 20, verse 32 makes this statement: "And now, brethren, I

commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able

to build you up." "I commend you to God, and to the word of his

grace, which is able to build you up." God's able to build you

up. His Word is able to build you up. John chapter one says

he and his Word are one in the same. In the beginning was the

Word. In the beginning was God. One and the same. So the Bible

says from the writings of the apostle Paul, or from quoting

Paul, it says, "I commend you to God and to his Word." They're

both able to build you up, so build you up literally means to

make you strong, and to cause you to become established. When

you're under pressure to quit, don't run from God. Don't run

from his Word. Run to them. They're able to build you up,

amen, make you strong, cause you to become established.

Established implies settled, secured, firm, immovable. When

you're tempted to quit, you run to God. You run to the Word. You

go get another dose of faith. Hallelujah. Can you say amen?

CONGREGATION: Amen. JERRY: Brother Copeland's been famous

for saying, "We gonna overdose on the Word this week." That's

what you going to do in here this week. You're going to

overdose on the Word, hallelujah, and it won't harm

you. It's going to help you, praise God. Amen. Become like

the person described in Psalm 112. "Surely he shall not be

moved forever. He shall not be afraid of evil tidings. His

heart is fixed, trusting in the Lord. His heart is established.

He shall not be afraid until he see his desire upon his

enemies." Amen. That psalm made such an impression on me in the

early days of my walk of faith, and that was the title to my

first book, The Established Heart. That was 72 books ago.

Praise God. Amen. "Surely he shall not be moved forever. He

shall not be afraid of evil tidings. His heart is fixed,

trusting in the Lord. His heart is established. He shall not be

afraid until he see his desire upon his enemy." These are the

kind of people who receive all that God has promised. Once

again, they've made the quantity decision that quitting is no

longer an option. Amen. These are also the kind of people who

are always testifying to another blessing that has come into

their life, another victory that they have experienced, praise

God. Why? Because they simply do not quit. Now, let me say this.

Coming into this new year, 2017, as I was praying back in October

of 2016, the Lord said, "Everywhere you go in 2017, you

emphasize this. You focus on this." And he gave me this

prophetic word. He said, "You tell people everywhere you go"

... and I've done so all over the world since October of 2016

... "Tell them the faithful shall flourish, and it'll be

like days of heaven on earth. The faithful shall flourish, and

it'll be like days of heaven on earth." What are faithful

people? Those are people that don't quit. Amen. People that

don't quit. People that don't back off, people that are not

easily removed. He said, "Tell them they will flourish." Now

the Bible says, using another word that means the same as

flourish, the Bible says in Proverbs 28:20, "A faithful man

shall abound with blessings." A faithful man. Look to your

neighbor and say, "A faithful man ..." CONGREGATION: A

faithful man ... JERRY: "A faithful woman ..."

CONGREGATION: A faithful woman ... JERRY: "... will abound with

blessings." CONGREGATION: ... will abound with blessings.

JERRY: Listen, if you ever find people that are abounding in the

blessings of God, now you know why. They're faithful. Don't get

upset with them. Don't get envious or mad at them. Don't

say ugly remarks about them. Amen. Follow their example. I've

been following Brother Copeland, Gloria 48 years now, looking at

their example of faithfulness, praise God. Amen. Not only their

example of faithfulness, but I can also see what faithfulness

has produced. Amen. Look to your neighbor and say, "Quitting is

not an option." CONGREGATION: Quitting is not an option.

JERRY: Let me give this to you. What does it mean to flourish?

The faithful shall flourish. Number one, it means to thrive.

It means to increase. It means to enlarge. It means to grow. It

means to prosper, to abound, to spread out, to expand, to make

steady progress, and I love this one, to be at a high point in

one's life. Let me give them to you again.

What does it mean to flourish? The Bible says

in Psalm 92, "The faithful shall flourish."

It means to thrive. It means to increase. It means to

enlarge, to grow, to prosper, to abound, to spread out, to

expand, to make steady progress, and to be a high point in one's

life. Hallelujah. That's what God wants to do for you, but you

have to remain faithful. He's not going to violate his Word to

make it happen. Amen. You have to remain faithful. Praise God.

Here's what I suggest you do, as I close this service today.

Number one, keep the prophetic word before you. The faithful

shall flourish. Look what I do. Every year when I receive the

prophetic word from the Lord that sets the course for our

ministry, I have my media department print it and give

everybody a copy in our staff, 2017, the faithful shall

flourish and it shall be like days of heaven on earth. I got

all the definitions of flourish there. I keep it before me. I

encourage all of them to keep it before them. Amen. Don't just

hear it once. Don't just say it once. Get serious about it. The

Bible says, "The faithful man shall abound with blessings." I

didn't make that up. That's not first Jerry. That's the Book of

Psalms. Can you say, "Amen"? CONGREGATION: Amen. JERRY: What

else do we do? Keep the prophetic word before you.

Number two, read it often. Read it often. Number three, confess

it daily. Number four, thank God continually before it even

manifests. That's real Bible faith when you can thank God

before you ever see the results. Then number five, sow seed

toward the fulfillment of it. That's the first thing we do

after the Lord gives us the prophetic word. Then the first

thing I do is sow seed toward the fulfillment of it. Amen.

Here's what I do throughout. Keep it before me. Read it

often. Confess it daily. Thank God continually for it before it

even manifests. Then sow seed toward the fulfillment of it.

I'd just like to report to you that, praise God, we're

flourishing. God's no respecter of persons. If you're one of the

faithful ones, then praise God, get ready to flourish like

you've never flourished before. Get ready to abound in the

blessings like you've never experienced

before. Can you say, "Amen"? CONGREGATION: Amen.

JERRY: Who will give the Lord your best shout. Hallelujah.

ANNOUNCER: Mark 4:28 says, "For the earth bringeth

forth fruit of herself, first the blade, then the

ear, after that the full corn and the ear." After

the seed has been planted in faith, what happens next? In the

powerful four CD teaching, The Law of Progression, Jerry

Savelle outlines the spiritual law of progression and how to

stay strong when you're not seeing instant or overnight

results. You will learn about how the Word of God is an

incorruptible seed we plant in our hearts and the cycle of

growth for that seed outlined in Mark, Chapter 4. In his classic

illustration on a seed planted in faith, Jerry Savelle shares

how living a life of faith goes against the world's way of life,

like paddling upstream in a canoe. Don't wait any longer.

Call or go online now to jerrysavelle.org, and request

the powerful four CD teaching, The Law of Progression. Get

ready to laugh, learn, and live the blessed way that God

has always intended for you to live. Call today.

(Music)

KRISTIN: My name Kristin Ward, and I live in

Sherwood, Arkansas. I have followed Jerry Savelle's

ministry for probably close to 20 years, like

my husband has. I do know that he has had a

profound effect in my life when it comes to favor. Because the

last several years, I have decreed over my life every day.

I have this confession, and I say, "God, I thank you, in the

name of Jesus, that I have your favor, and your favor goes with

me and my family everywhere we go. Your favor goes before me to

prepare my way, and your favor follows us to bless others. I

thank you, God, that we have supernatural, super abundant,

super abounding favor, like Jerry Savelle." That's every day

for the last several years, and it's all because of how Brother

Jerry preaches and what he talks about concerning favor. I've

seen the favor come on my life since I've started confessing

that, and it's just been such a blessing. MALE: I have

known of Brother Savelle's ministry for the good part of

20, 25 years. His messages of the God of the breakthrough

visiting your house literally revolutionized my preaching

ministry as a pastor, but also with my family. MALE: The

main thing that's helped me with his teachings and his ministry

is prosperity and success. His teaching on success and putting

the Word first, making the Word priority in your life, has

really helped me. It's caused me to get jobs and offers. It's

caused me to grow and increase in my financial prosperity,

caused me to get raises, caused me to get favor with different

employers, and stuff like that. That's mainly what I've gotten

and received from being a partner in sharing in

that favor that he has on his life in my life.

JERRY: I love hearing your testimonies. God is

doing great things for people all over the world,

and he's no respecter of persons. I believe he'll do the

same for you. If you haven't sent us your testimony, please

do so, because every time we read them, it inspires other

people to believe God, to stand in faith, and refuse to quit.

Here's a few more. This one's from Jeff. "My family member had

a second routine operation, but during the operation, they coded

three times. God performed a medical miracle and brought them

back to life." Praise God. We rejoice with you, Jeff. Here's

one from Jo. She says, "I requested prayer for a job and

received one without even applying for it." That's God

answering even before you can ask, praise God. Here's one from

Mark. "I called your ministry for prayer, and one of your

staff members prayed with us over our daughter, who had run

away from home. She was found safe and sound. Thank you, Lord.

Our family is being healed, and thank you for your ministry, and

thank you for your prayers." Once again, we rejoice with all

of you that are having breakthroughs in your life. God

is the God of the breakthroughs, so don't you ever give up. Once

again, our special resource that we're offering this week is

entitled The Law of Progression. This is a classic series of

messages that I preached a number of years ago, and it's

one of our most requested series. In it, it talks about

the canoe story. It's an illustration God gave me many,

many years ago. In fact, the first time I shared it, Brother

Copeland, he was so excited about it. Every time I preached

with him for the next two years, he said, "Are you going to

preach the canoe story?" He wanted to hear it every time I

preached. This is it, The Law of Progression, four CDs. All the

ordering information is on your screen right now. Thank you for

joining me today. Next week, we're going to be

showing you another part of the Believer's Convention, and you

don't want to miss it. We're continuing to talk about

don't quit. I'll see you next week, and until then,

remember, your faith will overcome the world.

(Music)

For more infomation >> Don't Quit, Part 2 - Duration: 28:31.

-------------------------------------------

Cafe Music & Cafe Music Playlist: Best of Bossa Nova & Jazz BGM Cafe Music Compilation Jazz Mix - Duration: 3:16:23.

Title: Cafe Music & Cafe Music Playlist: Best of Bossa Nova & Jazz BGM Cafe Music Compilation Jazz Mix

For more infomation >> Cafe Music & Cafe Music Playlist: Best of Bossa Nova & Jazz BGM Cafe Music Compilation Jazz Mix - Duration: 3:16:23.

-------------------------------------------

13 ideas how to speed up your brain How to improve your memory and develop mental strength - Duration: 4:16.

Our memory, mental skills and intelligence development all depend on the activity of

our brain.

At the end of the day, your whole life depends on the brain.

Every decisions that you have made, the decisions that determined your life were all made in

your brain.

If you're ready for great victories and success achievement apply these 13 ideas on

how to speed up your brain and improve your memory skills.

Once a week do something new Any new activity will help improve memory

and concentration.

Your brain will be forced to think and invent.

This will create new neural links and develop your brain and mental performance.

Give yourself a wrist and head massage Warm up your wrists by rubbing them together.

Then rub your temples, forehead and ears.

Afterwards massage your whole head with light circular motions.

This increases the circulation of the blood in the brain and your mind.

Turn your brain off for 15 minutes every day Our brain is constantly thinks of something.

And constant stress is one of the main causes for the degradation of brain power.

So, dedicate 15 minutes per day for your brain's rest.

Find a quiet place with minimum lighting and no external sounds.

Sit there and try not to think about anything.

If there is no such place you can always use an eye mask and earplugs.

Move more Any movement increases the blood circulation

in the brain, which in turn improves all processes in it.

This will help you to become smarter.

Use the time before going to bed for better memorizing

Whatever you think about for the last 45 minutes before falling asleep is being processed by

the subconscious six times faster.

Therefore, if you need to memorize something – learn it before you go to sleep.

By the time you wake up you should have everything you needed memorized.

The details of this method will be shared with you here.

Solve everything in your mind Еvery day we need to work with numbers or

remember something.

By using your phone to do this you are weakening your memory.

This is why you need to solve everything in your mind.

If you train yourself to do this, you will improve your memory so much, that you will

be able to remember more information in less time.

Continuously develop your intelligence Here you will find 10 methods on how to do

exactly that.

This will enhance your memory and thought process.

Test your body's composition for microelements and hormones

Your brain requires a lot of substances and microelements.

Without them the brain starts to deteriorate.

Get yourself a blood and hair tests.

And if you find out that you lack some substances, figure out a way to replenish them.

This will increase the efficiency of the brains activity.

Include these foods in your diet, as they are referred to as Brain foods

They speed up the activity of the brain and will make you a better thinker.

Stop stuffing your brain with insignificant information

Exclude any data that has nothing to do with your life.

As this forces your brain to work nonstop, which leaves it with no time for rest or growth.

Train your memory Read books, try to remember useful information,

learn poetry by heart, learn a foreign language, debate on different topics more often.

Our memory is just like any other muscle.

If you train it every day it will improve.

Eat something sweet Chocolate and honey are both excellent sources

of quick energy which is called glucose.

If you urgently need to improve your mental skills, then this is the best solution for

you.

Within ten minutes you will feel the improvement in your memory as well as your problem solving.

Drink more water The brain consists of 90% water.

Therefore, dehydration literally makes you dumb.

Water assists your thinking process that's why it's essential that you drink at least

one glass of clean water per 10 kg of your body weight.

But it is recommended to drink even more.

Try to have some water half an hour before your meal and an hour and a half after it.

That's all.

If you want to get ready-made instructions how and what to do in order to achieve success

in your life - click on the annotation in the lower left corner.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét