Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 30 2017

yo yo what's up everybody you know who it is CPA strength here I'm gonna take

you around this is my office office building we've been over here before

George English park we did a video there before so this is just a way around this

is what a where a addict to meth addict roams former meth addicts strongest CK

in the game former homeless person certainly there's the Galleria Mall

because we're gonna post up for a second here holy shit I probably have like 800

people looking at me probably way more people looking at me now than when

they're gonna view the video but I don't care because I love to do this I am

passionate about my YouTube game right now hey you cannot stop me from this

like I don't care who sees me or who knows anymore because I feel like I'm

delivering an important man I feel like I'm doing what I'm meant to do I love

this witch comes to a certain topic that I want to

touch on today the main the main topic of the video is gonna be you know do

something you do something you love you

know stop worrying about how much money this is gonna get this is gonna make you

because I get that all the time how much how much money am I gonna make how much

money am I gonna make so you know you gotta do something you love when you

will you wake up in the morning you're passionate about it I'm telling you your

life will be enriched so much you can go so much harder and get so much more out

of it I think when you are passionate about it you know like I used to work

the nine-to-five I didn't really enjoy my job I didn't wake up you know I hated

that was that Monday you know Monday's the worst thing in the world

Friday's the best thing in the world and I'll look at that marina so I didn't

I didn't enjoy myself now currently and I wake up I go to the office and shoot

videos sometimes I wake up and go to the gym so I love the gym it's my place it's

one of my flow states making YouTube videos is a flow state for me working in

a nice juicy tax return or when I'm in them QuickBooks for accounting is a nice

flow for me and I mean flow State this is also gonna it's I also wanted to

tie flow State in with this because I think it's important it's like when

you're doing something and you lose track of time

that's a flow state like I get no flow state with gym I got enough Oh state

with youtube I get a flow State like I just said with certain activities

I think uni I think it just sounds so cliche to say do something you love wake

up in the morning do what you love to do

yeah that's so cliche like how do I do that like I'm stuck like I can't do that

like you know and I think that's so like when you hate your life or I'm just

coming for me when I hate when I hate just every second over my every being

it's freaking hard to be like oh I'm just gonna do stuff I love like I don't

love anything so I think a good point is just get a flow State that's why I'm

always about the gym like if you don't know what to do start exercising like

you could get into a flow state with the gym you could learn to love it

you'll help it'll open doors for you there anyways I got that from a couple

people now I've learned it in my own life that if you love what you're doing

you'll be wildly successful like that's the best thing you do you got to wake up

and love what you do something that that that you get dialed in by that that you

get hyper focus that you can't stop thinking about that's what you do okay

so that's what Gary Vee said Gary Vaynerchuk that's and that's why I've

been doubling down on the youtubes because he's like if you love something

and you can get and you can make a little bit of money out of just do it

just keep doing it so that's what I'm doing

and also my friend Mark who I kind of was crushing it who I kind of he's on

he's on the upper level for me he's on he's leveled up he's stepped up so it's

the Alistar you got to surround yourself with people people who are stuck with

leveled up from you you can't always hang around with people who are lower

than your the alpha dog of the pack you know in certain sectors so anyways

someone was asking him was it a good time to get into the the real-estate

game right now the real-estate game and he said you

know you got to love it man G well you gotta love what you're doing and that's

this key so anyways I think we're gonna do we're gonna do a one take Timmy this

is it this is CPA strength like comment share subscribe my life is being changed

on the day look at this confidence I can have over here I was a fat shy kid who

got picked on had a voracious drug addiction for 20 years and you know what

I'm here now baby juice

For more infomation >> FIND WhAt yOu LOVE Doing & DO THAT / Find Different ACTIVITIES to Achieve FLOW STATE / CPA Strength - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Super-Hit And Super-Flop Siblings From Bollywood That You Didn't Know About !! - Duration: 5:49.

Top 10 Super-Hit And Super-Flop Siblings From Bollywood That You Didn't Know About !!

For more infomation >> Top 10 Super-Hit And Super-Flop Siblings From Bollywood That You Didn't Know About !! - Duration: 5:49.

-------------------------------------------

why you need to do yoga ? | intro about yoga and indian yoga with krishna | fact about yoga | - Duration: 3:05.

hello guys and welcome to our channel Indian yoga with Krishna i am yoga

teacher Krishna I'm from India welcome to my channel

let's talk about a little bit about myself I'm from India I am doing yoga

since 2000 so it's almost 17 years I'm doing yoga at 17 years of experience

teaching yoga to others I have students all around the world I'm basically

right now in Mumbai so as I told you that I'm taking personal classes so I thought

why I can teach each and every one in the world so I took this YouTube channel

to introduce yoga to all over the world so friends why you need to do yoga you

must be thinking this

why you need ask yourself you are may be suffering from little bit any depression

you any disease like asthma diabetes high blood pressure and any other

disease you can name it yoga have solution for that many you have stress

in the physical or mental stress you can say it so if you go if you feel this

kind of any situation in your life then you must do yoga because yoga can cure

each and every health problem in your life so guys this is the reason that you should

do yoga now you must be thinking like I'm 23 years old or maybe you are

50 years old so yoga it's for me yes anyone can do yoga from six years

to 16 65 70 80 90 you just say you can do it and what do you need for that

nothing just a yoga mate and yourself and then you can start doing yoga yeah

there is a no particular need to be any place it's in your home we just put your

Yoga mete on floor and then you get started now you thinking that you don't

know how to yoga for that I'm here I will teach you each and every day new

yoga pose very simple stay by step with benefits so you can do and you can

teach others too so guys I'm here so you can benefit from

it so first thing that if you like like this video then subscribe my channel

comments below if you have particular health problem then comment below I will answer

it for more update subscribe this channel thank you so much see you bye bye

For more infomation >> why you need to do yoga ? | intro about yoga and indian yoga with krishna | fact about yoga | - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO MAKE A CIRCULAR CHART MANDALA-MANUALIDADES - Duration: 9:10.

For more infomation >> HOW TO MAKE A CIRCULAR CHART MANDALA-MANUALIDADES - Duration: 9:10.

-------------------------------------------

Mini Fold Able Selfie Drone - 50% Off Limited Time - Duration: 3:43.

Main Features:

- WiFi FPV

Its HD camera allows you to get great selfies effortlessly.

The 100m control distance offers you the awesome bird's-eye view.

- Headless Mode

In this mode, the drone flies to any direction you want even though you do not know its orientation.

- One Key Return

After flying the drone for a long time, you can relax a little bit by using this function

to make it return to the home point.

- Aerial Show

It is capable of carrying out 360-degree rotations towards various directions with amazing agility.

- G-sensor Control

The G-sensor mode enables the small quadcopter to automatically

follow the way you move your smartphone.

- Video fps: 25 - No auto-tracking function.

Specifictions:

Brand: JJRC Type: Quadcopter

Model: H37 ELFIE Features: Controlled By Phone,WiFi FPV

Motor Type: Brushed Motor Functions: 3D rollover,Camera,Forward/backward,FPV,Gravity

Sense Control,Headless Mode,One Key Automatic Return,One Key Taking Off,Sideward flight,Turn

left/right,Up/down,WiFi Connection,With light Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro

Night Flight: Yes Material: Electronic Components,Plastic

Level: Beginner Level Remote Control: WiFi Remote Control

Channel: 4-Channels Detailed Control Distance: About 100m

Transmitter Power: No transmitter included Battery: 3.7V 500mAh

Flying Time: 8-15mins Charging Time (h): about 45mins

Video Resolution: 480P Package Information:

Package weight: 0.257 kg Product size (L x W x H): 6.50 x 13.50 x 2.50

cm / 2.56 x 5.31 x 0.98 inches Package size (L x W x H): 15.50 x 8.80 x 6.00

cm / 6.1 x 3.46 x 2.36 inches Package List:

1 x RC Drone, 1 x Battery,

1 x USB Charging Cable, 4 x

Spare Propeller Detailed Product Imformataion

For more infomation >> Mini Fold Able Selfie Drone - 50% Off Limited Time - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Clash Of Clans Free Gems - Android & IOS [Update 2017] - Duration: 5:50.

Lets Start.....

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét