Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 30 2017

HI GUYS !!!! Welcome to Farming Simulator 17 Mods Channel in this video I will show You Two Old Mods You can use to plant Fields.

Deutz D16006 3 Engine Setup 3 Wheel Setup 40Km/h Top Speed

SEMOIR NODET 4M Seeder 1.000l Capacity 4m Working Width 15Km/h Working Speed Recommended Power 70Hp No Direct Deeding

Lamborghini Mach VRT Trima + 4.1p Front Loader Fliegl Autoload Pallet Fork Chieftain Tri Axle Low Loader

For this unplanted areas is responsible the tractor The tractors 3 point hitch is too high and do not allow the seeder to reach the ground if the field is not flat

If you enjoy watching my videos... Give thumb up SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE And for any question ( or just for say HI!!) LET comment I will be happy to answer you...... bb

For more infomation >> Farming Simulator 17 Deutz D16006 And SEMOIR NODET 4M Seeder - Duration: 12:04.

-------------------------------------------

The Green Superfood That Detoxes Radiation, Fights Cancer & Lowers Cholesterol - Duration: 3:26.

Superfood That Detoxes Radiation, Fights Cancer & Lowers

Cholesterol Superfood

That Detoxes Radiation, Fights Cancer & Lowers

Cholesterol Superfood

That Detoxes Radiation, Fights Cancer & Lowers Cholesterol

Superfood That Detoxes Radiation, Fights Cancer & Lowers Cholesterol

For more infomation >> The Green Superfood That Detoxes Radiation, Fights Cancer & Lowers Cholesterol - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

One Minute Wisdom - Everything Is A Choice - Duration: 1:12.

Shit happens you've seen the bumper sticker, that's life, but everything after

that is completely up to you. It's a choice. You choose how you react to it,

you choose how you perceive it, you choose how you feel about it and you

choose how long you hold on to it. Everything is a choice. At a base level

we always have exactly two choices for every situation; fear or love. Fear

controls all the shit responses; sadness anger, frustration etc. Love; the opposite.

All the ones that make you feel good. You always have two conscious options for

every choice you make, choose love. Yep sometimes that is hard, but the more you

practice it the easier it becomes. It becomes a habit, it becomes who you are

and it changes the way that you see the world and that's a pretty cool skill to

have.

For more infomation >> One Minute Wisdom - Everything Is A Choice - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

YOU DANG BARREL | Brutal Mario Part 9 - Duration: 13:52.

hey yo spaghetto here and welcome back to brutal mario part 9 today we're going to

be doing a few levels starting off with a dread homing bill so let's go get into

this okay this isn't too bad what the heck okay come on calm down

just go get a run through this okay duck duck duck goose

okay because these things follow you question mark

no Yoshi no oh oh that was close easy stupid cannonball Bullet Bill

things flying right towards me it's not even fair come on oh shoot oh shoot

duck fly potato salad and okay just keep just keep walking

uh oh my gosh already Lou okay get my flower jump on him

oh stop chasing me yeah almost kind of one up okay yeah oh shoot oh man this

closer this supposed o oh my gosh that was a stressful level okay huh hopefully

the castles a little bit more chill be still my beating heart huh haha what

castle is this Ford of gravity sounds interesting

alright let's get into this let's skip that alright what's gonna happen hello

why am I so heavy I like it merrily jump there we go just just keep jumping

give me that this man okay just jump over him and I don't know why I'm so

heavy but I am I just oh man I can't mess up this is like really bad how oh

gosh how low Center to the ground I am but do I need that offer on lunch there

we go whoa I'm on the moon that's so

ridiculous of free and AG and jump now we oh gosh I mean do this okay uh-huh

just be very careful just get it oh

that's that's cutting there to close Maine okay float right over that give me

some some shrooms okay fireflies oh that's perfect oh no

feathers okay got that guess I need this on poor shit mark oh gosh this is very

very very tight squeeze and some of these jumps hello

oh hey a fire flower jump came just glad the jump piece back to normal pretty

much hello whoa that's cool I'm walking on the

ceiling this is just like the Florida gravity it lives up to its name

just keep going do I need that on or off okay that needs to be off I would have

been shot straight down in the lava all right just um speed run this yep okay

that works how do I get down there

oh there's another tour there two bosses hey that's pretty neat what do I do with

you

right I jump on you oh that's pretty cool I do all right

yeah I've been playing this boss forever I think you actually are supposed to hit

them at the same time but it's so hard to get them aligned it takes like

forever come on just okay yeah they have to hit each one three times and then

jump on them both at the same time I'm pretty sure come on

yes like gosh I've been trying that for like ten minutes it's so stinking hard

to line them up I wonder what the other boss is if I'm going to do it or not

oh there's a boo house fear of Monday yeah let's do it

I love Mondays not really I hate mondays okay

oh gosh so probably I'm gonna be here for a while if it goes up to 900 seconds

oh shoot

okay so just gonna duck through that

okay so far so goo all right store do I need to go through oh I need this P I

don't know hello is this for something back here I use it here

look this is door oh yeah what about this there's a staircase another door

okay can't get that so wall guess I'm gonna go through the blue door okay

don't know why my sounds freaking out it's really annoying okay hello oh look

there's another one why do I need two of these oh look that one goes down here

where I already was so do I have to go through this door or I go back down this

way I'm okay shoot

okay so you can't take the piece through the doors I just figured that out all

right that stinks

come on just let me through your stinking blue circle huh it's like a

little poltergeist in here all right mayhem this yeah this blue house is huge

so I'm gonna figure this out if I'm playing it for like 15 minutes already

oh geez ah shoot all right I think I figured it out so go through here then

you go up here this way I'm just gonna do it quickly go through this door then

you get this pee and then you fly up this way

pretty sure fine yeah all right good gosh dang it and then you get grabbed

this one down here jump on this and then take this pee down the pipe yeah yeah

that's what you do i haven't seen this room like this yet okay then you go

through this store yeah okay gosh that took forever

hey like supposed to hit this also this yellow block I didn't show but it's in

there but that door and Castle took forever to get to my gosh alright green

switch palace let's go

is anyone here oh now this is gonna be fun it's one of these ok so just get

through this go through this one go up here come on let me up

yeah no that's not it come on get up here like that oh shoot

hit this one then go through here and here at this one I go back I don't think

so get through here hit four is that did I do it no I need hit to okay good that

didn't kill me sure yes I did all my goodness

ah yes that one was a little bit of a puzzle jeez okay ah man I never have I

been so happy to hit a switch palace jeez that was nice getting through I

mean all these stinkin puzzles freaking blue house and that was switch palace

huh I think I'm gonna go back to the castle and do the other boss

okay if you're done throwing those around the map can we get on with this

all right well rebate back I'm gonna go find the other boss in the Florida

gravity okay so here we go I don't know what's behind this door

oh wait I think I've seen pictures of this is the barrel boss please please

don't be I'm not ready yet ah shoot yep okay so okay he can't twirl

jump on him yet do it just kill everything

just is that how it works okay so what you're supposed to do is you're supposed

to kill everything he throws down and then like wait until he loses I guess

it's just a matter of surviving him pounding the ground so hard

come on what you got you're just a stinking barrel your tank barrels I hate

barrels all that causes trouble jeez this is getting really fast man

come on heaving you can squish squash me why Mario actually wish I was Luigi

Luigi's pretty cool just gonna twirl you away yeah flipper

do oh shoot he got me okay I'm getting too

cocky yeah he's getting really fast come on right and get through this jump left

right up down select start LR something I don't know hey Fire Flower whoo oh

gosh no no no this is ridiculous I missed my feather oh geez

now why'd I run into it okay hey hey yeah you gonna throw your boomerang or

not okay there we go oh man that almost hit me yeah bring it

on no no gosh dang it okay bring it on you twerp come on gonna fight me

what you got come on come on yeah you think you're so tough with your

skull and crossbone oh shoot come on just give me that thank you oh

gosh dang it thank you so tough well I'm I'm Mario

I'm the definition of tough I have survived in the franchise of gaming for

years now gosh dang it okay almost done this is it oh just kick these fish yes

oh my gosh ah that was hard ah ah

all right well I think I'm gonna call this episode here that's sinking barrel

and those all all that together took over an hour to be thank you guys so

much for watching make sure that I can subscribe I'll do another part of this

soon and as always I will see you in the next one

For more infomation >> YOU DANG BARREL | Brutal Mario Part 9 - Duration: 13:52.

-------------------------------------------

These pictures of Melania Trump were taken YEARS apart - can you guess which is which? - Duration: 4:42.

These pictures of Melania Trump were taken YEARS apart - can you guess which is which?

MELANIA TRUMP, wife the US President Donald Trump, is very youthful, leaving many wondering about her age.

The First Lady is actually 47-years-old, but the former-model looks excellent for her years.

These images were taken seven years apart, can you tell which is which?.

Melania Trump has been married to her husband Donald Trump for 12 years, and the couple met when the Slovenian former-model was 28.

The President was 52 when he met Melania Trump at a fashion week party and was instantly smitten with the model.

He told Larry King in 2005: "I went crazy.

I said, Forget about her.

Whos the one on the left? And it was Melania..

Melania Trump has managed to keep her youthful looks through the years, and the beauty is almost frozen in time.

In images taken today and 10 years ago the First Lady looks almost identical.

Can you tell how old Melania is in each of these images?.

In this image Melania is glowing alongside her husband Donald Trump.

This image was taken in 2010, when Melania was 40, when she and her husband attend The Ultimate Merger premiere at Trump Tower on June 14.

Another image looks as though it could have been taken from the same time period.

However, this image was taken in February 2017, only a few months ago.

Melania's timeless look has no doubt left numerous women wondering her secret.

For a brief time Melania created her own skin care brand, which was infused with caviar and promised youthful skin.

The skincare brand, called simply 'Melania' said on its website: Through intense collaboration with Melania's research laboratory, it was discovered that the secret to anti-aging can be explained in three distinct parts.

This is known as the aging pyramid.

"The Melania Collection is made of 100% pure Caviar Complexe C6™.

These patent-pending formulas consist of caviar imported from a cultered sturgeon farm in the South of France.

"The quality control processes ensure that the caviar is harvested at optimal ripeness so as to maximize the nutrients and the formulation results.

However, the skin care brand doesn't seem to be for sale anywhere in 2017.

One of Melania's former friends claimed to revealed the secret to Melania Trump's toned legs.

A former roommate of the First Lady told Vanity Fair: "She wore ankle weights around the apartment and the common areas.

The in-depth article about the US First Lady saw the First Ladys former housemate reveal Melania's strict diet during the time he knew her.

"She would strictly eat five to seven vegetables and fruits every day.

She drank a lot of water," roommate Matthew Atanian, a photographer, added.

For more infomation >> These pictures of Melania Trump were taken YEARS apart - can you guess which is which? - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

A New Direction - Duration: 0:24.

It doesn't matter where you've been in your past.

It doesn't matter what path you're on.

You can always change your direction.

Start today.

Right now.

And create the future that you want for yourself.

All it takes is one small step in a new direction.

Do that each day and soon you'll find you're on a completely different path.

Don't let your past control you.

You determine your destination.

Write your own story.

Start your journey today.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét