Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Oct 1 2017

Tortoise~♪ Is it cold?

Do ya feel cold?

Then, mummy Tortoise Nina will warm ya up~

The o-kota* sure is warm and comfy, it's so nice. TL: Kotasu is a kind of warm table

Mummy tortoise and little tortoise, gather and let's warm up together~♪

Producer, is Nina being like a tortoise, moving forward step by step?

At this pace, soft and fluffy, warm and comfy, let's go♪

Every every thing, is so soo warm~

All da fans too, cheered thi~s much for Nina♪

But if I think about it, this little tortoise is a cheater.

Getting so much cuddles from Nina....

Nina also wants to get lots of cuddles.

Producer, o-kota!

Come into da o-kota, and ya should pamper Nina♪

Of course, Nina also wants to be cuddled by big Tortoise!

Today, Bunny Nina is da leader~!

Not like the tortoise, I'm fast.

Even da LIVE mountain, with a *Pyon*, is just one hop to da top.

Ma animal friends and ma fans, come follow me~!

It's amazing~!

Bunny Nina has reached here in da blink of an eye.

Producer, it's da power of friendship isn't it?!

Hoora~y♪

Mountain-climbing, I'm number one here~!

Nina is.... Nina is da first prize.

None of da other idols are here right?!

I took a nap halfway, so I was scared if the tortoise will overtake...

Because in the children's book mama gave me, the bunny got overtaken you know?

But Nina got Producer here with me!

If I fell asleep, he will run with me on piggyback, there's no way I'll lose~♪

Is it already time for work?

It's about time to not laze around.

Coming out from the o-kota....

Tortoise Nina, transform!

Heave-ho♪

*Pyon*, it's Bunny Nina~!

Compared to da Tortoise, Pyon-pyon much faster!

But, supposedly da bunny has a weakness.

That is~, if she's lonely, supposedly she cannot gather any strength.

If she's alone, she'll be sad, curl into a ball, and become weak, so I heard....

How da bunny's feeling, Nina also understands.

When alone, ya slowly feel cold....

And all ya can do is to sleep.

Ah! But, being in the office is different!

All da idol onee-chan will come to talk!

Producer is also there, so I'm not alone!

Nina wants to teach that happy feeling at that moment to everyone

Producer, can I do it....?

Wow~! It's amazing!

There are lots of friends!

Thanks to Producer, da new Bunny Nina definitely has more friends than anyone~!

For more infomation >> Idolm@ster Starlight Stage SSR [Lots of Friends]Ichihara Nina (cc sub english) - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

Lockport IL Septic Line Cleaning 815-630-1024 Lockport IL Septic Line Cleaning - Duration: 1:10.

Lockport IL Septic Line Cleaning. Are you sick of having your drains or sewer line rodded and paying someone to come out

every 6 months?

Tritan Plumbing has a long lasting solution to the problem of drain obstructions and tree

roots intruding into sewer lines.

We have a state of the art high pressure water jetter that cleans out grease, sludge, tree

roots or any other blockages in your pipes.

While rodding only pokes a hole in the clog, water jetting cleans out the entire surface

of the pipe.

We are trained experts in sewers, drains, and septic systems.

We'll stop your problem at it's source and keep your home safe.

To get a better view of what's going on, our technicians can do an in-pipe camera inspection.

If your drain is blocked and causing issues, emergency service is available.

Give Tritan Plumbing a call today, we'll get there fast!

815-630-1024

For more infomation >> Lockport IL Septic Line Cleaning 815-630-1024 Lockport IL Septic Line Cleaning - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Affiliate Marketing, I Provide Unlimited Roadside Assistance!!! - Duration: 4:11.

So you're looking to make an Additional income right from your smartphone right from online

You're already on Facebook you're already on social media Why not use that

to make Money There's so many People online

so many different Ways so

I'm gonna go in today i'm an affiliate Marketer i Work for a Roadside assistance Company

When

People Click on my Link Instead of Just Going right to the website i could pay for that we teach you how to

Market We Teach You how to

Use your link to work for you we teach you step by step Ways to do it

There's also Ways to do like offline marketing and talk to people - so

Everyone Needs Roadside Assistance Everybody Need Extra Benefits If you have a car you know what i mean

If i have state farm i know People who have triple a and They don't offer everything?

So when You have an Additional Roadside assistance

Coverage That Works With your insurance Company It Gives you a reason to

Basically

Feel secure um so i

Recently as You all Know if you watched my previous video My

Battery went Out

My Company My Roadside assistance Company I Have State Farm like i Said but That Extra coverage It Gives me unlimited

Battery Boosting a Hundred Miles of towing It Gives me unlimited tire Changing

It Doesn't Matter Where you are in the u.s. Whose car you're in

It doesn't matter you're the one That's covered You as the customer and it's $20 a month It Works with mine

State farm insurance It Doesn't Work like against a like State farm didn't call me like yo you have to insurance Companies like no?

it's Just Extra coverage and It Works with you it's over

150 Thousand Dollars Worth Of Benefits and Not Only That They have a Referral program so when i

Use that insurance i and i Shared Shared With One of My Friends i also

Get Paid for That Um it's super

awesome It's a Great Way for some extra income and all I'm Doing is like

I'll be at home or something or at Work and i'll talk to someone and They're like

Well How are you doing it and then i tell them or if someone tells me oh my car is really Jacked Up i

Overheated The Other day What's going on i'll hit them with a

Hmm i have an Insurer i have some?

Roadside assistance and I don't really Know it Just Kind of

Comes As i Talk to People but i have a Roadside assistance Company That i have and it's awesome service and it's over

150 Thousand Dollars Worth of Benefits including Medical discounts and

prescriptions discounts and Vision discounts as Well as Dental discounts also It offers me credit Card Protection do

You Have Extra coverage no?

oh

Well i'll tell You What how about i give you my website you could Check it out for Yourself if you have any questions give?

me a Call

Instant Just Like That Eighty Dollars

can't really Beat It an Island Parents Twenty Dollars a Month You Get Three People

That's your That's your Benefits for the year think about It you have any questions please Feel free to Ask me

You Have Any suggestions on what to talk about next please Let me know in the comments and if you are

Interested in getting These Extra Benefits and it's extra coverage of Over a Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars Worth The Benefits

for its wait Hours a Month

Let me know i'm your girl i'll help you i'll talk to you if It wasn't Legal i wouldn't be having my face on this

Camera so thanks for your time

Thank you for watching if you like This video give It a Thumbs Up if you want to subscribe

for more Videos Like This Let me know and subscribe thank you Bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét