Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 30 2017

(Are y'all ready for this? I don't think you are)

(Yeah that's me freaking out)

(Here comes the gay)

(Oh shit)

Our planet is poison, the ocean's the air (tru)

Around and beneath and above you

*Bi um*

Michael, that's true, and I totally care (suuuure you do)

I'm trying to tell you I love you (you dummy)

WHAT?

(Let's play a game called: How lazy can Fibi get)

The world is at war Filled with death and disease

We dance on the edge of destruction (This is basically me at family dinners)

*Akward, really gay silence*

The globe's getting warmer by deadly degrees

And this is one fucked up seduction (indeed)

(LOOK AT THAT FACE)

This planet is pretty much broken beyond all repair

But one (1) thing is working

If you're standing there (really close, I might add)

Perfect for you

*You know it, it's a gay silence*

I could be perfect for you (YOU ALREADY ARE PERFECT)

I might be lazy, a loner, a bit of a stoner (Stop calling me out bitch)

It's true (fite me)

But I might be perfect (THOSE FACES THOOOO)

(shIT I'M BI)

I'll make myself perfect, perfect for you (Oh no baby what is you doing)

You square all the corners, I straighten the curves

You've got some nerve Michael, and I'm just a nerd (a nerd who can FIGHT ME)

But even if everything else turns to dirt

We'll be the one thing in this word that wont hurt

(Boy am I pan and tired)

I can't fix what's fucked up (Fuck, there goes my chance)

*A more worried, still gay pause*

But one thing I know I can do

I can be perfect for you (This part makes me laugh hysterically every time, fuck)

I can be perfect for you

Perfect for you~

(I'm an anxious teen that goes to high school, idk when will I have the next video fight me I'm too tired)

For more infomation >> Perfect for you - A Boyf riends Animatic - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Diamond Color Comparsion Shade Grade Chart D vs E F G H I J K L M Price Difference Example ring - Duration: 6:18.

In this video we will compare the color and prices of diamonds and at the end of this

video I will demonstrate why color is something you might want to cut back on if price is

an issue for you.

We will compare all the diamond color shades in this video to the shades D G I and K of

diamonds. First let's look at the color shade D. This is the best color grade and is a beautiful

colorless diamond. Now let me bring this up on the screen and you can see here if you

bought this diamond from Kay Jewellers with a D shade and the rest of these specs you

would pay nine thousand seven-hundred dollars for the diamond. Now I will link to a website

below where you can find diamonds and the diamond with the same specs that we just looked

at Kay Jewellers is four thousand nine hundred ten dollars which would save you four thousand

seven hundred ninety dollars.

Now let's look at the shade E which is still classified as a colorless diamond. Now if

you compare it to the shade D which you can see over on the left. You might not even notice

a difference. But if you compare it to the shade G right next to D you can see it's much

more clear because you jumped 2 shades.

Now I took a picture of a diamond that is a carat one point two nine. And it was six

thousand one hundred thirty eight dollars. This one was about four thousand three hundred

twenty dollars. Which would save you about one thousand eight hundred nineteen dollars

online.

Now for the F shade. You can see that the f shade now looks closer to G than it does

to the comparison of the D color. Now lets look at a shade F diamond from Kay Jewellers

we will look one up that is two carats with not that great of clarity and its about seventeen

thousand dollars now the Kay diamond compared to an online diamond from the link below is

ten thousand three hundred and ten dollars. Which would save you about six thousand six

hundred ninety dollars. Now we get to shade G which is already one of the shades we are

comparing but it is considered near colorless. Now if we look at a diamond that is just a

small point four three carats from kay jewellers and the specs let's say it has really good

clarity and a good cut it's about one thousand seven hundred fourty dollars. You can find

an online diamond with the same exact specs for about nine hundred and sixty dollars and

you would save seven hundred eighty dollars altogether.

Now for the H shade in my opinion when picking out a diamond this is lowest color I would

go because it still looks really colorless unless you compare it side by side to other

diamonds and the H shade you can actually tell looks a little bit more yellow than G

and a little bit lighter than I. Now for this example I decided to use an expensive 3 carat

diamond from kay jewelers. This diamond is about eighty-two thousand three hundred dollars.

For the same three carat diamond that I have linked to below it is about thirty-nine thousand

six hundred fourty dollars which saves you fourty-two thousand dollars. That is over

fifty percent of the diamond.

Next we move on to the I shade. The I shade is still actually considered near colorless.

Now we look at an I shaded diamond from a jewelry store. And this one is point seven

carats and is near two thousand one hundred and fourty nine dollars online. Now we take

the same specs and we put into the diamond finder that we have linked to below and it

is one thousand one hundred sixty dollars which is a difference of nine hundred and

eighty-nine dollars.

A J colored diamond is the last diamond considered near colorless but for most people they say

it is a little too yellow. Since price is set by carat and not by color this one point

two J colored diamond from a mall retailer is six thousand four hundred dollars and from

an online store it is about three thousand nine hundred and sixty dollars for the exact

same diamond. You can see that buying diamond online will save you a lot of money as opposed

to buying from a brick and mortar jewelry store.

The minimum color you should choose is a K shade. It is considered faint yellow and in

my opinion people will notice that it is a yellow diamond in certain lights even without

other diamonds to compare it to. At a Helzberg Jewelry store a K colored point nine carat

diamond with really good clarity is four thousand eight hundred and seventy seven dollars and

two thousand seven hundred and ninety dollars from the link I have in the description below

this video. A two thousand eighty seven dollar difference.

L and M colored diamonds are way too yellow unless you want a yellow diamond but I put

them on here just for comparsion. There shouldn't be too much of a need to go this low. For

example two online diamonds that are the same specs except for one is K and one is L is

only about one hundred and ninety dollars difference. If one hundred and ninety dollars

is worth it to you then I say go for the L shade diamond but it will be noticably yellow

in bright lights.

Now I believe that color is where you can really cut back on the price of diamonds and

here is why. These are three diamonds I took pictures of. Now do this activity with me.

Only looking at the diamonds decide which one you think is the most impressive. Not

the one that is most colorless, just the one that peaks your interest the most. To me the

lower left is the most beautiful diamond of the three and then the one on the right and

then least of all is the one in the upper left. Now if you look at the specs actually

the lower left one has the lowest and worst color of the three. The upper left has the

whitest of the three which is the color F. And to make matters worse you can tell that

the lower left diamond was actually taken in a more yellow light. However the diamond

in the lower left has a better clarity and a better cut which gives it a better sparkle

and is more impressive and would probably say it is the most beautiful of the three

diamonds.

This tells us two things diamond color comparison as good as the light that you see it in and

how close you look at the diamond and second is that how much the diamond sparkles and

its size is much more impressive than the color. Now if this doesn't make sense to you

watch my other diamond videos and you will understand more about cut, clarity, you will

get size comparisons, you'll learn how to buy diamonds online and where to cut costs

on diamonds. And I have linked to in the description below this video the best place I found to

buy diamonds. Like, subscribe and let me know if there are any videos about diamonds that

you want.

For more infomation >> Diamond Color Comparsion Shade Grade Chart D vs E F G H I J K L M Price Difference Example ring - Duration: 6:18.

-------------------------------------------

What to Consider when Caretaking for Common Property | Legal Advice from a Sunshine Coast Lawyer - Duration: 1:30.

If you are considering buying management rights, did you know that you might have responsibilities

to the body corporate to look after the common property?

Do you know how you will get paid and who will pay you?

I'm John Gallagher from Argon Law and I would like to help you better understand the

different components of the business of management rights.

A major part of any management rights business is the requirement to care for and maintain

the common property – that could include lawns & gardens, the pool and pathways.

Your detailed duties will be set out in the caretaking agreement.

The body corporate will pay you a fixed remuneration each year, usually on a monthly basis, for

your caretaking services.

Typically management rights also include a letting agreement, authorising you to conduct

a letting business within the complex.

You must have a current licence to work as a resident letting agent.

Payment for the letting service is made by owners who choose to use your service.

You are not otherwise paid by the body corporate for providing the letting service.

If you would like more information about management rights, please watch the other videos in this

series, visit our website, or give us a call.

For more infomation >> What to Consider when Caretaking for Common Property | Legal Advice from a Sunshine Coast Lawyer - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Ep. 4: Relax, Rest is key, 69 Days of Body weight - Duration: 6:00.

For more infomation >> Ep. 4: Relax, Rest is key, 69 Days of Body weight - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

Understanding Retirement Village Contracts | Legal Advice from a Sunshine Coast Lawyer | Argon Law - Duration: 1:39.

Are you or a loved one looking at moving into a retirement village?

While it may seem like a straight forward process, the documentation is complex and

the process can be confusing.

I'm John Gallagher from Argon Law and I would like to talk to you about retirement

village contracts and help you to understand your rights and responsibilities associated

with retirement village living.

It is important before you enter into a retirement village contract, that you understand what

it is that you buying.

There are many ways in which the operators of retirement villages structure their offerings

from a legal perspective.

Most commonly, contracts relating to retirement villages are for the sale of a right to reside

in the unit by way of a lease agreement, rather than purchasing the freehold of the property.

There are multiple fees and charges payable which can be very difficult to fully understand.

Payments required from you as a resident include a single ingoing contribution, ongoing general

services charges, any optional personal services charges and a single exit fee.

Exit fees are payable when you no longer need or wish to reside at the retirement village.

These are usually very substantial payments and the formula for calculating them can be complex.

If you would like more information about retirement village contracts please visit our website

or give us a call.

For more infomation >> Understanding Retirement Village Contracts | Legal Advice from a Sunshine Coast Lawyer | Argon Law - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Basic Coding Tutorial (1) - Duration: 20:01.

I love

Hey, what's going on guys carry 28 year and today guys I'm here going to teach you how to cool or not really coding

But I'm gonna cheat you what each owed us. I want you to our mothers

I'm going to do what CSS does I'm gonna cheat you what JavaScript does I'm going to do. What every single thing does

Alright, so let's get let's get started guys first of all what one of teach you guys is

HTML all right

HTML stands for Hyper text

Markup language L. Tells the world

Bulbed well, but world wide web page

how to display the text and the images and it also says HTML up here it says their language for building web pages

Like it shows all the Texas and everything alright

This is the onion right there or HTML, and this is also some way. Sorry. This is also I

here, this is also some coding or

HTML as you can see here

Then let me put this up on

This this is some coding for HTML do so I here

Okay

Now I also want to this lemon and next of what I want to talk about is

CSS. Yes s is

Cascade styling sheets it makes the web

We're proud world page to look appealing so it makes

It even says it up here CSS the language for styling web pages, so it makes everything look good

It stops web pages and everything it looks pretty good and also guys

I also want to say that I could his gun and I am very thankful that for that

I just wanna take the Lord and my mom for helping me get better alright, so yeah

This is the basic of CSS. You could change the background color

You could change the text of something you could change the color of the text

You could even Center the text and you can change the fonts of something and the font size to make it bigger

Alright next what I want to talk about is JavaScript

Excuse me. That's burped. That's what I want to talk about is JavaScript JavaScript doesn't

have a script doesn't show but it is a

client-side and does all the animation and everything and everything it is and

Everything it is in the background for or a worldwide web page

So it's in a background. It does the does programming animation soon so many stuff

I'm on learning job. I'm learning JavaScript right now, but this is the basic of JavaScript as you can see here

This is also put up. Let me bring up

This is also I here. I just close out of it

This right here also

A script this this thing I'd share this is JavaScript

Like yes, right here javascript. Yes. There's so many stuff for JavaScript

Yeah, that's another type of ever script Ally

Very let me go here alright, so next what I want to cheat you guys is pretty simple

What I want what I wanna

Teach you guys is how to do each stuff, but that's going to come up on next next

episodes like that's gonna come out on the next episode so

Yeah, right, yeah. I just want to show you what each of it does. I'm not gonna cheat you yet

Sorry for saying that but I'm I'm going to show you what each of it does so let's go to learn HTML

We could also open up the fin way actually let me do something to make it easier

Here

Sorry guys, I should have done this before I could cut guys I am back and all right so

Now this is the coding. This is HTML. Let me

Let me bring it up

Alright, this is the HTML

It looks pretty simple right. I mean. This is the HTML

It's pretty simple once you get the hang of it like it. This is like the most basic stuff

You need to learn like you need to learn

We need to learn three things to be able to fully cool to be able to move on to the advanced stuff like Gooden games

And stuff like that you need to learn HTML first of all this is HTML and CSS which I've not

already learned out of CSS and HTML, but for CSS

I'm not using right now because I'm learning

JavaScript JavaScript is the last thing you need to learn before you can move on to the advanced stuff right now

I am using I am learning JavaScript, and as you can obviously see this is JavaScript, but for

CSS feel good more into that stuff later all right

So now let's go here

As you can see this is if you go to the if you go to this site and w3schools

The link will be down in the description you can learn how to code, but they just take you through the cooling

I'll show you what it does and try to sub what and they tell you what each code is and stuff like that

That's how I learned I'm a dad help me too, but

This is but if you go to my channel. I will teach you guys like even more

I will see you guys like even better stuff and how to use it even more

like taking those steps to the next level so that is what's gonna be pretty special about my couldn'ta -

alright, so

for html5

That's the newest newest thing html5 so now as you can see it says well html5

We can create your own website this tutorial teaches you everything about html5

Is easy to learn you will enjoy it so like all you have to do is go through all of this

But right now. Let's go to try try it your stuff this right here guys. It's adding

This is a heading as you can see now

I'll give you the guys that step now never use it Eddie

Unless nothing you say I didn't unless you want to make it as a head

Unless you once you use it never use a head in for like making your font bigger

I want to use it for you do a heading of the beginning of your website or the beginning of another section

So this is so only use it for anything odd to make your font bigger the the it's heading goes all the way up to

Goes all the way up to h6 goes all the way up to six the smallest the biggest I should say is one

so let's just start one and the smallest is -

All right

- and

The smallest is no the smallest is six. Sorry the smallest is six not - and

The smallest is six, so let's change that as you can see here, and you could go in between but you can't do

Like seventh won't work

I just changes you just change it is it just changed it to

Paragraph like the font of a paragraph so Devon work, so it's only from h1 to h6

and

And here you could to go to editors basics to learn some stuff to learn how to do this like have your own

personal how to open your do your coding in Chrome or your

web browser so

Right here, it would take you through everything you need to do to for it, but I have never gone guys

you use it use the I have my own personal server on my

Computer so I have a Aragon it. It's free guys

You can get it at the link will be down in the script description for log on so go get it

It's pretty awesome for your own server

I won't take you through the tutorial of that because there's like different tutorials online for logon

and I think they have at your website - I'm not elicit a

Well right now. It says open Notepad so what you want to do guys. I'm sorry

I'm moving my mic around a lot, so which one do guys is go to notepad, PC

just for PC for Mac X editor

But for PC because I'm doing PC - later later open the Start screen get north pad

Alright write some HTML. Just write some code, or just copy this code in I go here

Over here and copy then go to notepad right. Let me open up. Oh

Pad

Then I go to notepad put that in and boom it shows up right here

alright, so

Now that exit out of it. No do not save so that's what you just want to do

Chefs who drew here next after that you save the HTML page if the file on your computer

Select a file in notepad as the name as in textile HTM

Or you can use a HTML - you can use either HTM or HTML as I have said

There is no different. It is up to you

Next after that you viewed the HTML in your browser open the saved HTML in your favorite browser

double-click on the file or right-click and choose open with

Dot dot as in open with your favorite browser or any

browser for the matter of any browser like any basic popular browser okay

So and then Oh show up here, I use

index.html I would recommend that for you guys because

Whenever you're typing in the thing it would just be HTML because like it just seems for basics, but it's your choice

And then the basics element you could go through all the stuff yourself guys. It's not really that are all by next

Let's good to see yourself CSS its basic. It's

Pretty simple guys here says is this it shows you this is like CSS

It makes everything look nicer of push up to combine if your mouth to CSS

I recommend that you learn HTML first and del CSS because everything goes in a pattern is first of all start with

HTML CSS and JavaScript, so you after you learn although still be able to move on to advanced advanced stuff

So I recommend you go you start with HTML and CSS then JavaScript right now this is

CSS. Let's change this to blue I'd looks good, but news might

Ad go color

But ah shite an orange orange I

Nope there you go. This is what this is the that's how you change it?

But you do that how to do those stuff later, and now let's go to cynics

as you can see here, there's the as you can see your guys the same the

The colors whatever I can't I don't know what this are cause, but those are the selector points to the HTML and when you want

Okay, so it goes from the propertied and the value of the property then the font size

Then the font size that another puppet didn't value again, so you choose which one

Which one you want, and then it started it goes like this proper

Property and value property and value alright as you can see here. It has the property in the value

that that now

That's basically watching it to do and you you always have to put this first for the CSS. Then this if you're on a basic

USA or Canada keyboard you could just go up to your

Keyboard mouse and the letters vibe beside that P

You shift and click the letters right beside the P, and you see what did you yeah, and and that's how you?

make

Next let's go Bama script

Javascript is easy to learn like i'm learn javascript by class. I am here. I really went through

JavaScript at all like I'm very very like right here in JavaScript somewhere around Jerry

I can't really remember

but but then like

JavaScript started getting to me like I couldn't remember all just for the steps and everything so it went back and started again

Like if you guys can't understand something just go back and start again

But I wouldn't recommend start all the way from the beginning but stuff from where you last that cup that you got lost

Hey like, and you have to read everything precisely

You don't just like like speed read it just take your time, and it's your own pace guys because I've learned my lesson

Let's just take it from me. Oh slow and easy and steady guys. That's the best thing I like

now this

Now JavaScript as I have said previously is for animations stuff like that

It's JavaScript is pretty awesome if I do say so myself

Like for example, but you but you have to write JavaScript with you with

HTML, let me go up and show you guys right here

Look

Oh

You always always have to write it with

HTML, this is HTML. Don't just ignore all the stuff. This is just a basic format for

Waiting your website, but just focus on this here. Let's focus on let's

Just focus on all of this right

That this is HTML

So you have to focus and add that it's jammed on this issue

alright, and you also have to

before this or this you up for the

I

Was a bird I can't

Javascript yes for the JavaScript you could also have a external file do so all external files. You don't really have to go to

Don't we like to go to notepad?

I use sublime text the link will be down in the description if you want to know how to use sublime text

That's a Oh tutorials out there for you. I might make one myself, but right now

This is I used internal files, and it's all of us the best

They're easy

They're clean. You organize all your files and everything I think internal files, or do go to the length of it down in description

oh, yeah, yes, so

you basically asked the

So you basically have to put the data script here with yes

Go through a basic one which you guys do or

Codeine like I'm gonna

Speed up the thing and play some background music and just go ahead and speed click and just show you guys how?

Coding, it's like and whenever you're coding, and I'm gonna show you guys

The output here I here

I'll show you guys that this is the gonna show you guys how it comes to be boom boom

This is this right here is JavaScript. I'm changing. That's JavaScript. That's the basic of job

Yeah, I'm gonna go through a run-through speed clip or whatever, and yeah guys. I'll be right back

Training guys, I mean burn, and I just can obviously see here guys. This is the basic coding

This is basic coding so now I'm about to show you guys what it actually looks like I have done the CSS

The I've done the CSS the HTML. I've done. Then everything didn't take me too too long guys. I don't know why I was

Ended up, but it's okay

He lured me

That is not a look like

Guys

Okay, and that's not look like I'm sorry alright. Let's see what I did wrong. Oh, yeah, I forgot

No teach you what I'm doing

Here later on in the tutorial if you guys actually go to the website now some people might tell you to go to

A different place, but I think I kind of everything in my shit, but if they tell you go to this um

Holding teach, I'm not sure you know it maybe next episode

I'll tell you guys about it, but just don't go go to the BCS says don't go to another

I'm sorry WCS is the best is the best place you could actually earn it?

Actually, I couldn't remember what the name of the website. It was because it's like the second was populist upset, and I can't remember

Now let's do that see this right here guys is what it's supposed to

As you can of it mate oops bye as you can obviously see guys. This is what I did

but

This is not what I wanted to show

Guys, but that's basically the basics of coding, let's see what I did wrong here for

I did nothing, but anyways that's the basics of the coding guys

So if you guys want to learn this make sure to go down to the description to the site in w3schools calm

everything I will make sure to go to sublime text message to go through this like you can watch your own steady paced and

Yeah, guys. Hope you enjoyed this video every. I make sure to hit a document below make sure to smash that like button

make sure to make sure to hit that subscribe button be sure to

Cherish your friends do all that good stuff guys God, and I just dropped my mic. That's okay. Yeah guys. See you later

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét