Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 29 2017

Hi Vapsters!

Some news from the Crow

Stuff review for today

This one have been planed for a while

But I haven't finish all my tests with it

So, we'll talk about not one, but two atomizers

well not really, it's two versions of the same one

So it comes from a

Serbian modder

named Limelight

who's manufactures

e-pipes, box mods

mech and electronic, as I can remember

perhaps even a BF one, I'm not sure

so for the mods, he have...

... 8 different models of e-pipes,

from 115 to 135 euros

and it go up to 300 euros I think for the electronic box

wich is if I correctly remember, based on a DNA 200 chipset

and all those stuff are made from wood and SS, wallnut wood though

and he produce, for a bit of a time now,

2 or 3 years, 3 years I think,

a RTA, so a rebuildable tank atomizer

named the Tube

and so we'll see 2 versions

so the first is probably... about 2 years old

a mate offered it to me... simply because he didn't have any use of it

thinking about it, thanks Quentin

so I have number 97

and it is a 2 ml version, from one of the first batch

so, he gave it to me about one year ago

and so, this RTA pleased me enough so I decide to

to buy a second one, directly from the modder himself

one more reason is that this product is 25% cheaper for a few month

i.e. 60 euros instead of 80

wich isn't that expensive for that type of product, from a small modder

produced at a small scale, since my new one,

that I received late July/early august

is number 601

you probably won't see the serial number...

and this one is the 4 ml version

thing I haven't seen when I bought it

then I bought 4 ml kits at the same time...

to use with the old one and for the new one, thinking it will be a 2 ml...

probably I had a bad reading of the specifications...

Is there differences between them, apart from the capacity?

well there's one major:

it's the internal diameter of the airflow ring

and of course, consequently, the external diameter of the bottom of the base

but apart of that, the base is pretty the same

so it comes with a SS tank and a... PMMA or PC tank, I'm not sure of what it is...

I'll show you first the deck, before to check the other parts

if I can unscrew it...

there... taking the tank off... then the chimney...

ok... so it's a...

it's an atomiser wich is very inspired by the first generation of the Kayfun

so from the Kayfun 3

then all the variations, KF 3.1, Lite, Lite plus and so on

and it's obvious... I'll try not to get it too close of the camera to avoid too much blurriness

but not too far so you can see it... won't be easy...

so yes, it's really classic

the neg post directly intagrated to the deck,

the pos post wich is hold by the 510 screw

the airflow sitting is that same screw, in the middle

so for the airflow, the airslots are 1.8 mm in diameter

knowing that, you can choose between two airslots

or only one

if you buy that atomiser,

my advice is to use both the slots, for one simple reason

the airslot under the coil is 1.8 or 2 mm in diameter

so it's not important to have only one opened slot or two

you'll have pretty much the same amount of air

but, with both the slots open

the flow will be more fluid, more homogeneous

the difference is noticeable

and it feel better, in my opinion... the setting itself of the AFC

it's so precise to do, so annoying

and well, pretty useless

I don't think it's necessary to touch it

so if you don't like it as it is, it'll be a pain to set...

it's MTL, quite open for MTL, but without excess

and... that's it for the airflow...

so then, as it is based on the design of the old Kayfun

it's only screws to capture the wire

some don't like this architecture, because the wire can slip from under the screw...

but well... it's like that for years now... and it works...

of course it's great to have atomisers made to...

make our life easier

but we made it without it before, so...

on the other hand

one thing I never understood

and to all modders, if you ear me, and I hope at least Limelight will

because I'll send them this video

what the hell?

I mean, how much will it cost you

mostly on the price range

how expensive will it be for you

to make the isolator, under the positive post,

with a little "ascent" between the positive and the negative posts

I mean...

it can make the thing absolutely safe

and you won't tell me it'll cost you 20 euros more

to make make the part this way

just a little strip

I mean, the concept is 5 years old now, not this particular model, the overall concept from Kayfun

the mini V3 there, there's still no strip between the two posts

how expensive is it to you?

what is the point for you modders, manufacturers,

to make boxes with a bunch of safety devices

if you're not even able to put the most basic safety

on the atomiser itself?

I can't understand

so that, it piss me off, globaly on all that kind of atomisers

what else? juice flow

so, in contrary of it's reference, the Kayfun 3

wich had grooves there, in the deck,

we have there,

and way before it arrive on the Kayfun,

we have holes drilled in the deck

with a channel under the deck

through wich the liquid will go, up to the holes then the deck

wich make this super-easy to wick

you just have to make it touching the deck, without cloging the holes

it's super-easy

and that's one the things I really like about this atomiser

its name say it all

it's pure simplicity

I mean it's name is Tube, the thing only have 7 parts

and yes, it's over-simple

to maintain, to build, to wick

to fill! or not...

we'll see it...

how is it works uppon the deck?

you have a chimney - so this one is the 4 ml version

you so have a chimney - it looks like a chess piece, though...

and all you have to do is

there...

when you will fill or refill it

you screw the chimney untill the bottom, it'll shut the juice flow, and voilà

no problems of pressure balance and stuff, no more cares about it

all you have to do after is

put the tank back on

pour your liquid in it

put the top cap on, screw it

and unscrew

you won't see anything, there...

unscrew the bell

to make it go up, to make a seal there

pushing the air out of the tank

and opening, at the bottom

the juiceflow

it's a child's play, it's handy and quick

except that you'll have to put this aside

and except the fact that, this must be most lubed ring on this atomiser

because yes, there's an O-ring on this part, I'll show you...

the problem with this comes, obviously...

there's an o-ring there, inside the top cap

so as I said, it's probably the most lubed o-ring in this atomiser, since it's lubed pretty much all the time

at least each time you refill it

since when you close it, you always have a bit of juice coming up here, on this area

so there's always a bit of liquid there

and so, it's the only part of the atomiser that can be stuck.

the Serbian Paradox...

I assume...

so regularly, when you screw it down... well first, just to screw it down...

sometimes you'll have to use your best friend, a tissue...

to have a best grip on it, and prevent to hurt your fingertips

so just to screw it down, it can be tricky

but mainly, when you screw it up

... well, on the 4 ml, it's not such a problem...

but on the 2 ml, it's terrible

regularly, when I screw it up

right away when the chimney come in contact with the top cap

when we continue to go up to open the juice flow

depending on the fluidity of the juice

but, to have a really opened juiceflow

it will take the top cap in the movement

and it will open it together with the juiceflow, with the consequences we all know

big floods and stuff

it's really annoying...

so... it's simplicity is it's trick too

I don't really know why there's this kind of things, regularly

shit happens, that's it

despite this... how is it?

well it's really good!

well, the flavors rendition...

I won't tell you bullshits

the flavor rendition won't be as good as on others atomisers

like the Kayfun mini V3, that I'll review later

or the Magister, wich is my personal unicorn, and wich I'll probably review one day, too

or the Skyline, one of the next videos

there's a lot of other atomisers that are better

are they as simple to use?

not all... very few...

wich makes that

even today

and when I say today, I received in the last... 2 month.. no, 3 month

I received about half a dozen of atomisers to test

and this one's still in my top 5

note that before, it was in my top 3, now it's just in my top 5

there were news, we'll talk about it lately

but it's a super atomiser, it's really simple to use

it have a good flavor rendition, even if it's not top notch

the ease of maintenance is really extraordinary, as there's not a lot of parts so it's really easy to take it apart to clean it

without getting worked up

it's easy to build on

it's super easy to wick

you just slip the cotton in the coil, two snips, you wet it, you put it in place

you just have to be carefull not to have cotton in the thread of the deck, since you can't work on it through the monoblock chimney

but it's something you get used to very quick

and that's it! and it works!

it works immediately

it's pure simplicity

sorry

so, we'll go for... I don't even know, let's see...

a bit of chocolate

chocolate biscuit

theoretically, it's kind of a pancake

but it's absolutely not a pancake...

you haven't see it, due to the position of the camera, but I filled it

no, you can't see it, though...

we close... so this is the 2 ml one

because as you've seen, the 4 ml as no cotton in it

I took it of so you can see the deck

so still with the... our friend the tissue...

it's comes without a drip tip

it comes in a nice little wood box, I can't show it to you because... it's not there...

it comes with two tanks so, PC or PMMA

and stainless steel

but no drip tip

so I put my favorite drip tip

you'll see it a lot, this one drip tip, because I have it almost on all my atomisers

my last order, I took 15 of it, and probably the next one I'll take 10 or 15 more

and so, how is the vape?

not that bad

the juice is 50/50 rated

wich isn't the best to make huge clouds

the build is around 1.1 or 1.2 ohm

I'll make a video, or perhaps will it be online before this one

to talk about my way of vaping, my devices

and the way I proceed to prepare my reviews

so yes, perhaps you already saw it

because this one will take a bit of time, I have subtitles to create

for the modder

because I don't think he speak French, but from the mails we exchanged, I know he speak english, so...

I'll create english subtiltles

and so, this is an atomiser I really like

and that I'm using, the 2 ml version, for at least one year

and I had no problems with it

and that's why I bought a second one

mostly because of it's fair price

and so, it's a 4 ml version

wich is probably the biggest mistake of the modder

because it's shit

as it is, as you can see it right now, it's a big smoking crap

while it's radically the same thing than the other one

that's the funny part... or not...

first flaw, I don't know if it's a machining defect

if I was just unlucky

or if it's his global quality that went down

speaking of quality, all that's made of steel, there's no problem, perhaps the threads are a bit crunchy, but it won't last long

on the other hand, the 510 pin, drilled vertically and transversally for the airflow

made of brass

on the other one, for one year I have it and one more year my friend had it before, no problem

but when this one arrived, the positive post wasn't screwed tight enough

so of course I had to do it

with this!

just to say there wasn't a lot of stress on it

I didn't even felt a resilience

I felt it was easier... when the part snaped

so... I had things to do, so it get lost, and when I remembered it, 3 weeks later... well...

but it's arsh... the thing snap right now... first the part arrive not screwed, it's not cool

but directly breaking... hopefully, I have a lot of old atomisers, principally clones

as I said earlier, there's so much part compatibility with Kayfun and affiliates

that the screw that's inside is from a Russian. clone.

and it works great... and then, I have to ask:

the conductivity gap between SS, brass and copper

it can be important when you make lumberjack coils

at 0.003 that you vape at 470 W

but on MTL

we'll use between 0.8 and 2 ohm

we don't really care the conductivity

couldn't we have instead, sturdy and reliable parts?

so, stainless steel

difference (of conductivity) between SS and copper is not that crazy in the first place

I mean, drop volt will be 0.07 V with copper

then 0.13 with SS

wich mean, when rouded to the closest, it'll be 0.1...

it won't change the face of the world...

so honestly, the brass...

perhaps it's easier to drill, to machine, etc...

but... no... or at least, put one more with the spare parts

because brass is too weak...

it's really annoying... I don't know, perhaps this specific part had a flaw, inside the metal

it really bothered me... but it's not that, that make it crap

what make it crap is, a conception flaw probably, I think

it's not because of the O-rings, because I tried with all the 3 chimneys I have and will all spare O-rings I have

if it was because of the O-rings, I should have seen

if it was because of a machinig problem, I assume that at least 1 of the 3 chimneys should have work

the top cap, I tried the one I have working flawlessly for 1 year

... no...

when you put 4 ml of liquid inside it

the 2 first ml go nicely, with no problem

then when it's halfway of the tank... big floods

it take trees and houses with him...

aaand... on a 10 bucks clone, it's not a drama

but on an atomiser - yes I paid it "only" 60 euros because it's 25% off -

but on an atomiser costing theorically 80 euros

you should test it... before to sell it

because, you won't tell me that, on two identical devices with just a capacity difference

it's up to us to re-think the wicking or the way we build it

mostly because, this kind of device, it's always the same kind of build

I mean, whatever if it's on the Kayfun mini V3, or even, since it's the same style of juiceflow, a good old Aromamizer

I mean, the liquid come up by under the deck

you just have to put enough cotton to absorb the liquid, but not too much not to clog the holes, and that's it!

this one don't even work like this

halfway the tank, it pukes

whatever the configuration. I mean, I tried 5 different cotton, 4 different internal diameters for the coils (and so, the quantity of cotton)

I tried so much things

it piss automatically

with the three tanks

talking about the tanks...

I don't know where your plastic comes from

but you should change your provider

this one only took tobacco juices - in 3 years, none of my plastic tanks cracked because of any tobacco juices

because of a custard, yes, because of a citrus, yes

tobacco, never

this one has been used for 2 hours - I don't know if you'll see the little lines, there

those are cracks

2 hours of use, the thing is good for the trash

80 euros, for the reminder

so, thinking about it, I paid it 60 euros, so it's 60 euros for an atomiser that won't work

well, that worked bad before I find solutions

because, hopefully, as I already say, most of the Kayfun parts are compatible with it

kayfun and derivatives

except for a detail

about the Kayfun 3 and affiliates

the diameter of the deck is not the same

it's the diameter of the dual coil versions of the Kayfun,

so the Orchid, for the most known,

but also, the Silverplay, the Cthulhu, all that kind of things more or less based on those same dimensions, threads

they all have... this thread, on the bottom, they all have the same

all of those are more or less compatible together

and so, I've been able to use it otherwise

for example, a little Kayfun 4 bell

with a plasitc tank... I didn't already tried it this way, I just wanted it like that...

it's not that bad to look

and above all, it works!

and it's - well, perhaps not with the plastic tank, but with

the pyrex tank version

using the same bell

it works great, AND you have 4 ml

like with this pile of crap

except this one works...

sometimes I nearly had dry hits if the liquid is a bit too thick...

and do you know what else is also compatible with all those decks?

the Aqua V2 tank

well, I hate the deck of the Aqua because... it piss me off, it's just a mess to build on

but on this Tube deck, it's really nice

of course, I messed up the airflow, because, if not, where's the fun...

although, another little defect I noticed, on the airflow... Not sure you'll see it...

if this one is perfectly aligned with the hole

this one won't be

it's not serious, but it's to say, the quality is not over the top...

well, the price is... 50% the price of a Kayfun

and it's hopefull, because it's way under the quality of a Kayfun

it's not that awfull, but is it worth 80 euros?

I'm not sure

but well, with this tank, it's pretty nice... and it's also 4 ml

and it don't leak!

and flavors are better, because the chamber is smaller and a bit domed

on this one it's not a dome

it's flat, I don't know if you can see

it's not optimized, though

there, the bell...

I'll try to take the bell off, not the tank...

if it want to...

so, perhaps you won't see, but the bell is a bit domed. it's not crazy, but it's better

and it's smaller so...

we have more flavors

and it works really good

but still, what bother me...

for 60 euros, I still have to find parts from other RTAs

clones by the way, but... crap

to have something I can use

and that's not really cool

so, if you don't have anything better than to buy this, or if you already have it and you saw that the 4 ml tank is useless

the pyrex tank

from the Kayfun 4, wich is composed of those parts

and this bell, this top cap, and this... part, for the refill...

all of this is available on Fasttech for not that much of money

it only have a - massive - flaw: the refill is annoying

you can clog the airholes with your fingertips and refill, then close while turn it head down, etc...

those who know the technic knows, those who don't, do a quick search, you'll see how festive it is

old school...

or you can do it with a seringe, through those small holes

wich is simpler... if you're at home... because if you're on a sidewalk, it's a pain in the butt

if you're in your car, or if you're at work, whatever

on a dockyard, etc... this is not for you

and that's why it's a shame, because with the SS tank

at least on the 2 ml one, it's unbeatable

it's not my thing to drop my devices, but I know a few

but this, this is unbreakable, virtually it will last an entire life

but it's only 2 ml, so if you want something sturdy for your work on a dockyard, then you'll need a bigger capacity

well I'm saying dockyard, whatever, outdoor work, or a "rude" work, etc...

you need something reliable, but you also need something you won't have to refill each 5 minutes

and even if it won't be huge power, and even if it's today the legal capacity, TPD ready f*ck you

well... it's annoying

because you still have to refill it, and when you are on that kind of work, you have something else to do

and you have dirty hands

and yes, it's really annoying

so yes, 4 ml was a great idea, but then it's still annoying, because it won't work

or, it works, but only if you buy more parts

sooo... Mister Limelight - it's not his name, it's the name of the society

Mister Limelight... you screwed up...

it's a pity... because this... this is some super-stuff

this is really good... but like that, it's crap

sooo... will I recommend you to buy this?

I can't honestly inadvise you, because I really like to use it

and because, with another tank, it works great

but I can't recommend it because, it don't work like it should as it is sold today...

because finally, you buy just a deck, for 60 euros

with a breakable 510 screw

no then...

it'll be my conclusion...

so on this, and on video waaay too long, more than 30 minutes

I wish you a good day, a good evening or a good night, depending on the moment of the day you'll wath this

and of course, I wish you an excellent vape

Ciao Vapsters!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét