Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 30 2017

day trading for a living isn't possible to day trade for a living

gonna talk about it in this video so stay tuned so if you want to learn more

about day trading you want to learn more about the stock market go ahead and

subscribe this channel I'm gonna be talking about the stock market day

trading every single day if you're a longtime subscriber thanks for watching

is it possible to day trade for living let's think about that so when I say a

living does that mean how much money do I need to make I need to make a million

dollars a year $100,000 a year $20,000 a year what's my living how much money do

I need to live and that's kind of a hard question that's something you need to

ask yourself you know what's the kind of the bare minimum and then kind of figure

it out where are you when your day trading career are you just now starting

out are you just now learning about a tree should I quit my job today to start

day trading tomorrow if I quit my job today

can I start day trading tomorrow and then make enough money to live on that's

a hard question really it's a hard question and I think the best way to go

about it when you first start dating is to not put the pressure on yourself do

not put the pressure on yourself to live off of day trading and people who I want

to I want to make a real run at it I really want to day trade for a living I

think the best thing to do is figure out ways that you can day trade but still

make money doing other things so let's say you want a day trade and you're like

I want to really day trade I want to make a big run at it but thing you think

about is how much money does it take for you to live what's your income

what's your rent what's your overall bills for the month so let's say you

have trouble at first learning how to day trade and you don't earn a lot of

money you put a lot of pressure on yourself and normally what happens is

you're gonna blow up your account you're gonna put too much pressure on

your account you're gonna take too many big risks and you're gonna blow up your

account and then you're gonna be done so you're gonna lose that money that you've

started out with and it's gonna be really hard to get it back and at that

point you're going to be really discouraged it's only been about a month

you started learning how to day trade a month ago and now you want to do it

full-time and it's not working out and you feel discouraged you lost your money

that's your hard-earned money that you made already think about that if you're

really day trading when you first start out and you're using real money and you

lose it it's very emotional to lose that money so yeah I think about that and I

think the big thing really is just to focus on learning on a day trader first

so find a job maybe you can do at night maybe find a job that you know you're

working an afternoon or kind of figure out some way you can

make money to pay your bills to not keep the pressure on yourself to be able to

live off of only day trading is it possible to turn day trading into a

full-time career it is there's no doubt about it but it takes time you won't

want to do it right at first so you won't be able to quit your jobs a day

and start day trading tomorrow when you have no idea about the fundamentals of

day trading the big thing to think about is when you first start date trading

just figure out how to pay your bills keep the pressure off yourself so let's

say you have $100,000 and you put twenty thousand dollars into your bank account

for your bills you put twenty five thousand dollars in your brokerage

account and you just put that money in there and you focus on learning you

focus on building your account but at the same time you're not worried you're

not pressing yourself you're not saying oh man my rents due tomorrow I got to

really have a good day trading I'm gonna really go aggressive today and what

happens normally is when you have those kind of days where you say I'm gonna be

really aggressive you're gonna blow up your account you have a bad day so I

like to always go into the market with the idea that hey I'm gonna take

whatever profit I get today a lot of times I'll go into the morning I'm like

hey kind of not really feeling it I'm not really feeling like a great day but

I'd be happy to Mars if I'm making $100 I'll be happy with that and it works a

lot of times because I'll make $100 and I'll get extra profit so let's say I

make $100 in the morning I might have one more trade in the afternoon I might

make three hundred four or five hundred dollars in one day but I went into the

day with the idea that I always gonna make a hundred dollars so the pressure

is off keeps the pressure off of me so obviously I have other income sources

but day trading supplements that so I think day trading is really great when

you first start out to supplement your other incomes don't put all the pressure

on yourself to live only off day trading don't put all the pressure on yourself

to pay all your bills just from day trading it's really really difficult

when you first start out so don't put the pressure on yourself keep the

pressure off yourself and focus and learn about day trading learn about the

market and overtime you know one two three years once you see your accountant

growing once you see yourself consistently profitable then think about

maybe quitting your other jobs but when you first start date trading this kind

of you know be be conservative think about it like this okay I could lose all

my money today and I don't want to risk not be able to pay my rent tomorrow so I

need to be able to focus and make money other ways if I work other jobs at night

that'll supplement my income I can live that way and that's not to say you can't

make a lot of money day trading is this the idea of keeping the pressure

off of yourself I find and I trade a lot better when I don't have the pressure I

don't put the pressure on myself to make a lot of money in one day those are the

days I usually end up losing a lot of money so I really need to focus on just

growing my account stacking up profit every day being consistent and that's

the hardest thing with the market the market is so up-and-down you might have

a stock one day that goes up a hundred percent and the next day you see it

going up again and you buy it no sudden it drops and you're thinking self well

it went up a hundred set yesterday so why can it keep going up and there's all

that pressure you start losing money the stock goes down the stock comes down and

the emotions kick in and you don't want to sell it because you're worried that

if you sell it you're gonna lose out on the next move or something's gonna

happen and that's the worst way to trade I think when you trade with the pressure

the pressure will get to you over time you first started out so a lot of the

full-time traders they've been doing it for a long time they had other income

they did other jobs they had other income sources while they were learning

to day trade so don't put that pressure on yourself right away so focus on

learning about day trading focus on execution and focus on growing your

account before you put the pressure on yourself to be able to day trade for a

living full-time so one of the questions that I get a lot is people ask me could

you live off of day trading I could live off of day trading and if I really

wanted to I rather just make money from day trading make money from YouTube make

money from my other jobs and make all this extra money and power it all

together and then be like wow that's great I had an amazing month and I made

twenty thirty thousand dollars this month from everything combined and I had

a really good month but the same time I'm not like man I really need to make a

lot of money today in the market because if I don't I won't go to pay my car

payment tomorrow so that way I always have income coming in I'm not worried

about it I'm not forcing myself to over trade not forcing myself to hit a

certain goal every single day I think that's the worst thing when you put

those like really high goals I used to do that when I first started trading I

put goals on myself I was like I need to make five hundred dollars every single

day and it's just almost impossible it's really really hard so you might have a

day where you're down 100 bucks and you're thinking okay I want to get to

500 and you hit that $500 goal I got to hit my 500 our goal and that's the worst

thing before you know it now you're negative 500 so instead of being up 500

you're down 500 ours it's gonna take you five dollars profit to get back to zero

and probably more work you got member Commission's and everything else fees so

let's say you're down 500 dollars Commission the fees now you're 700

dollars in the hole the possibility of you gaining a

back to that $500 mark and getting out there up $1,000 amazing but really

difficult you're gonna keep just digging yourself

deeper in the hole so keep their pressure off yourself it is possible to

daydream for a living but when you first start out day trading don't put the

pressure on yourself keep the pressure off learning about day trading learning

about the stock market and you'll learn over time how to become a consistently

profitable day trader and that's the big thing to work on don't put the pressure

on yourself trying to become a consistently nine to five day trader be

more about hey day trading is great I love D trading I have my other job I can

make money in the morning I can do my other job and then I come back and have

more money and money money money money money everywhere and that's what it's

really about keeping the pressure off yourself when you first start that's

what's helped me become consistently profitable and to become a better day

trader so hopefully that helps you guys hopefully it gives you idea that you can

become a consistently nine-to-five profitable day trader but at first I do

not suggest quitting your day job today and then start day trade tomorrow trying

to pay all your bills your mortgage your insurance your car payment don't put all

that pressure on yourself keep the pressure off focus on learning about day

trading focus on the execution focus on making money growing your account and

then get to the point where like hey I feel really really good right now I feel

confident I got a good system in place I got a good way of making money so I'm

gonna quit my other job and now I'm gonna add a trade full-time and then

once you to that point you're gonna know it I'm not at that point yeah I'm

definitely not at that point I don't know if I'll ever be at that point I

kind of like the way I have setup right now where I can just day trade make a

little bit of money it's fun I don't put pressure on myself and then I you know

do other things as well so I make these videos so that's always great it's fun

hopefully you guys enjoyed this video if you haven't already make sure you

subscribe this channel I always talk to guys later

For more infomation >> Day Trading For A Living? IS IT POSSIBLE? - Duration: 8:35.

-------------------------------------------

A Significant Upward Shift Occurred - Duration: 3:50.

A Significant Upward Shift Occurred

A significant upward Shift occurred on September 23rd, as a result of a planetary/interdimensional

Activation.

Again, some history changes, as a result of that Activation.

History as You Knew it, will continue to change, to fit higher timelines.

You are required to continue empowering Yourselves at every opportunity.

You have been guided to tools that You may utilize in this quest.

Many understandings have been shared with You that contain the Higher Knowledge of how

to do this and why.

As an individual Soul assisting with this Ascension, You do have a responsibility of

maintaining Your highest frequency/vibration possible.

Do not be concerned about ejecting out of Your present reality should You accidentally

raise it too high, it does not work that way.

Your vibration/frequency is governed by the vibration/frequency of Gaia and All the other

Humanoids on this Timeline.

However, for You as the Vanguard, it is important for You to maintain the highest frequency,

where You influence the overall frequency of the planet, and that is partly how the

Ascension works.

The higher You raise the planetary vibration toward the ultimate Love frequency, the quicker

the pineal glands of the masses open, and boost the vibration even higher, into a full

sustainable 5D Timeline.

An Ascended Master status, of which more of You are obtaining while on Gaia, allows You

to transcend Time/space, but, You are to remain within the 4D/5D Timelines until the mission

is fully completed.

Divinity assures that You do not totally raise Your frequency above the required limit of

maintaining a Humanoid form and staying on the 4D/5D Timelines.

You are scattered all over the surface of Gaia, and it is time for You to come closer

together.

There are, getting closer for You, some very important events, that propel this Ascension,

Your Ascension quite handsomely forward.

Unity is key, fundamental in assuring a swift and significant Shift.

Each time Unity expands by the Souls joining together by some sort of contact means, it

empowers the overall Collective further and triggers NEW Divine Gifts within You, this

is part of the process as well.

So, Unite/connect as much as You can with ALL others that are Awakened/Ascending, the

like-minded.

Frequency dictates the type of reality You reside within, by raising Your frequency as

a whole, You transcend that reality.

This is the Ascension.

Events are Divinely in place, to bring more of You together NOW, TO RAISE THE VIBRATION

HIGHER.

All fear based thought and action lowers One�s vibration.

Being negative lowers One�s vibration.

Any action by You that is nonvirtuous, lowers Your vibration.

Master these lower vibrational mechanisms so that they do not control, restrain and

restrict You, from Your power, which lies in Your Higher vibration.

For more infomation >> A Significant Upward Shift Occurred - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Moringa Leaves Benefits and Diseases they can cure - Duration: 4:40.

For more infomation >> Moringa Leaves Benefits and Diseases they can cure - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

[HEALTH]How To Tell Your Curl Type So You Can Get The Most Out Of Your Hair Pattern - Duration: 6:24.

How To Tell Your Curl Type So You Can Get The Most Out Of Your Hair Pattern

Bustle and Coveteur are working together to bring you the best mix of the seasons fashion and beauty releases, shopping tips, and service stories in ways that are both inspirational, and attainable.

Check The Fall Style Edit channel weekly to see what were up to.

Like many in the curly hair zone, I have combed through numerous photos of curly hair types meticulously comparing them to my own to figure out what type of curl pattern I have.

This time-consuming and often misleading task may seem like overkill, but determining your curl pattern can be the key to figuring out a hair care regime that gives you your best locks ever.

You see, no two curl patterns require exactly the same type of TLC. If someone with Type 2 hair was to follow their friends Type 4 regimen, Type 2 would end up with over-moisturized, weighed down curls.

And if Type 4 was to borrow products from their Type 3 pal? Theyd likely see a big increase in the amount of daily breakage they experienced due to lack of moisture.

If youve struggled with determining the curl pattern of your hair before, there are a few factors that might have been messing with you. The more moisturized the hair is, the more defined the curl will be.

The pattern is best determined immediately after it goes from being wet to dry, not a few days after a wash where the hair may have been stretched from updos or styling techniques.

If you apply any sort of products or heat, youll temporarily alter your true pattern, which can lead to a misdiagnosis. Dont comb your hair before you try to figure out its pattern either — doing so can alter the natural pattern.

And finally, its normal to have multiple curl patterns going on at the same time, so take that into consideration in your hair care as well.

Wash gently, detangle gently, and mind your protective styles by prioritizing the most fragile part of your hair. Before you get too sidetracked in the quest for your own curl pattern, know its not all about how the hair curls.

As Naturally Curlys Amanda points out, curly hair care is based more on the porosity of your hair than the pattern of the curl.

This means that while knowing your curl type is a great starting point, its also important to know how your hair absorbs moisture. This is easily observed by how quickly your hair feels dry after being moisturized.

To help create our own handy guide, Jessica O'Brien, NYC-based stylist and Ouidad Curl Expert, spoke with Bustle about the features that define each curl pattern.

Then, we asked our curly haired models for their personal care tips to help get you started on the journey to your best hair ever. 2A - Open Wave - Katie.

Distinguishing Features: According to OBrien, a 2A hair texture is more like a soft wave. When its wet, it looks straight and really needs encouragement from products and styling for the waves to show.

Katies Care Tips: Heat styling isnt typical for Katie; she prefers to air-dry with a hair milk to create a little bit of extra texture. If youre looking to define your 2A curls more, try Ouidads PlayCurl Amplifying Curl Foam.

2B - Wavy - Liana. Distinguishing Features: A 2B hair texture will have a more defined wave than 2A. When it dries product free, it looks like a loose S shape.

Lianas Hair Tips: Liana uses a balm on wet hair to tame any frizzies and enhance her natural definition while she air dries. Pacificas Best Day Ever 10 in 1 Style Balm features a formula lightweight enough for 2B hair.

2C - Coarse Waves - Morgan. Distinguishing Features: A 2C hair texture looks like a very loose S when wet. When its dry, the S shape is more defined.

Morgans Hair Tips: Morgans approach to drying her S shaped curls is to let them dry at night after washing, so her curls arent subject to frizzing or dryness from the outside world.

She adds a little water and oil in the morning to help bring out the waves even more. Try pure jojoba or grapeseed oil for a lightweight oil that wont weigh down your tresses. 3A - Silky Ringlets - Tori.

Distinguishing Features: 3A is when the curl texture starts to look more like an actual coil, similar to a telephone cord, when dry. When its wet, it looks like a deep wave and looks less dense than other textures, OBrien explains.

Toris Hair Tips: Opting for finger detangling over combing, Tori uses a DevaCurl Ultra Defining Gel on wet hair after conditioning with DevaCurl Heaven In Hair for long-lasting definition. 3B- Springy Curls - Amanda.

Distinguishing Features: 3B is when the curl starts to look like a coil in both wet and dry states. It dries fluffy and needs product in order to keep its definition.

Amandas Hair Tips: Amanda combats dryness and flatness by wetting the ends of her hair daily and deep conditioning weekly. She uses styling clips with DevaCurl Arc Angel gel to keep her curls defined and fluffiness at bay during humid times.

3C - Tight Corkscrews - Iman. Distinguishing Features: 3C is a more deeply spiraled curl and can get really fluffy like an afro because the texture doesnt clump into defined curls as well without product.

Imans Hair Tips: Iman keeps up with weekly conditioning and uses a wide-tooth comb to detangle her strands before adding an all natural leave-in conditioner.

For a leave-in conditioner free of parabens that keeps the frizziness to a minimum, check out Miss Jessies Leave-In Condish. 4A - Tightly Coiled - Junissa.

Distinguishing Features: According to OBrien, 4A is a very tight curl. It still has a loop and coils like an old telephone cord, but its smaller in size than the type 3 textures.

One of the main differences between type 4 hair and other curl patterns is its highly textured.

The shaft creates shape and dimension by creating tight coils, and because of this, the oil from the scalp doesnt reach far beyond the root of the hair. This creates the matte look of afro-textured hair.

Junissas Hair Tips: Junissa recently began the painful process of trimming off hair damaged from heat. Now she uses no-heat manipulation techniques like twist-outs and keeps up with co-washing in between her weekly wash and conditioning routine.

To keep heat damage in your past, try using Ouidads Advanced Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel. 4B - Bended Curls - Shareefah.

Distinguishing Features: These Z-shaped coils can be hard to find in 4B hair as this curl type tends to lack curl definition. According to OBrien, 4B textures have an even tighter curl pattern.

Because of this, they tangle easily and tend to be drier in appearance. Shareefahs Hair Tips: Shareefah knows that shrinkage is the name of the 4B game and uses the L.O.C method (Liquid-Oil-Cream) to twist her hair nightly.

Wash-n-go styles work well for her on humid days when she uses Eco-Styler Gel with coconut oil. Shareefah also deep conditions weekly. 4C - Zig-Zagged Curls - Kristin.

Distinguishing Features: According to OBrien, 4C is the tightest curl pattern. It looks dry even when wet and its difficult to detangle with anything other than a wide tooth comb.

It appears to be very dense. I can tell you from personal experience as well that these densely packed curls shrink more than 50 percent of the natural length and the curls almost never clump together.

That shrinkage and lack of clumping are telltale signs of 4C hair. My Hair Tips: The upside to having serious density is that I can manipulate my hair without product or heat into literally any style.

My first rule of thumb is to wash my hair with a no-poo product while my hair is in a protective style to avoid knots that occur when the hair is wet.

Then, I deep condition by untwisting, applying, and twisting back up. I keep my hair in stretched styles and love to wear it out as long as I promise myself to put it back at night.

My other rule of thumb? If my ancestors didnt put it in their hair, it probably doesnt need to go in mine either. Hair & Makeup: Karla Hirkaler using Amika and Charlotte Tilbury.

For more infomation >> [HEALTH]How To Tell Your Curl Type So You Can Get The Most Out Of Your Hair Pattern - Duration: 6:24.

-------------------------------------------

Amazing Vaginal and Health Benefits of LEMON That you Should know - Duration: 4:55.

Amazing Vaginal and Health Benefits of LEMON That you Should know

For more infomation >> Amazing Vaginal and Health Benefits of LEMON That you Should know - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

DIY (Lakshmi-Ganesh Ji) Lamp from Old Plastic Bottles l DIY Diwali Decor l RealLife Realhome - Duration: 7:23.

As Diwali is coming very soon so its better to start the preparations now. In today's video I will be showing you how you can make Illuminated Lord Ganesh and Goddess Lakshmi lamp from plastic bottles

Firstly take 2 print outs on A4 paper of the picture that you want . The picture should be black and white.

Next you will need a thick white sheet. Canvas sheet or drawing sheet will work well.

Now take one print out and staple it to the sheet. You have to cut all the black portions in the picture. Discard the paper ( print out )after cutting and use the sheet cut outs.

Here you can see the first piece

We will cut all the pieces and then we will paste them on the second print out

After pasting all the pieces leave it for 15-20 minutes to dry

Now similarly do the same process for Goddess lakshmi

Now here i have 1 gallon plastic bottle. cut the upper part and trim the edges.

Now paste the Ganesha picture with the help of tape

Similary take another bottle for lakshmi ji. After cutting the upper portion make a rectangular small window at the back of the bottle. This will later help to pass the cable/ wire of the led lights

Paste the picture of lakshmi ji with the help of tape

Now here i have some burlap ribbon that I will use to cover the tape and the plastic

Now both the lamps are ready. I will be using 2 types of light string light- battery operated and led lights.

Please use led lights if you are using plastic containers.

Now I will show you how they look

Turn off the lights and now see the magic.... its looking so beautiful

For more infomation >> DIY (Lakshmi-Ganesh Ji) Lamp from Old Plastic Bottles l DIY Diwali Decor l RealLife Realhome - Duration: 7:23.

-------------------------------------------

How to make Cipher Wheel - Duration: 3:25.

How to make Cipher Wheel

You will need: Cardboard, Scissors, Ruler, Felt pen, Pen, Pin, Divider, Colored pencils.

Use a divider to draw a largest circle Possible.

Cut the circle out of the cardboard.

Use the divider to measure a few centimeters smaller radius.

Draw a second, smaller circle and cut it out from Cardboard.

Use the pin to connect your 2 circles in the middle.

Use marks from ruler for better orientation.

Use the ruler to draw horizontal and vertical line through the middle.

Now split every piece in half again.

And again two more times until you get 32 pieces.

If you have protractor, you can use it for more precise angle measurement.

And now you can write your alphabet, one letter in every space.

Make sure your letters are aligned on both circles.

We can color our circles to make them prettier.

And Finally assemble our Cipher Wheel.

Now let's code some message!

All the decoder needs to know is the key (password) which we used to Cipher the message.

In this case, rotate circle five steps to the right.

Because we used the same system to code the message.

Thanks for watching. Don't forget to Thumb us up, and Subscribe!

For more infomation >> How to make Cipher Wheel - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Join HHS' IT and Cybersecurity Team! - Duration: 2:13.

Innovation, it's critical in a world-class workforce!

The Department of Health and Human Services exists to protect the health AND wellbeing

of all Americans – including you and your loved ones!

Our cutting-edge technology and robust cybersecurity enables us to be creative, innovative and

agile.

Most importantly, it enables us to provide essential human services to everyone!

HHS holds 1-in-3 Americans' Personally Identifiable Information.

We respond to disease outbreaks, such as Zika; we achieve medical breakthroughs such as cracking

the genome and precision medicine; we provide medical and human services to our citizens.

None of this would be possible without our vast applications, systems, and IT networks!

All of this makes us vulnerable!

HHS faces over 500 million cyber hack attempts each week.

We need you to be part of the next generation of IT and cybersecurity experts!

No matter your level of experience or specialty in IT or cybersecurity, there is a place for

you on our team.

We are looking for diverse, passionate, and creative, IT and cybersecurity professionals

to safeguard America's most sensitive information.

HHS is setting the standard for IT and cybersecurity that promotes people's health and welfare,

protects clinical drug trials that improve people's lives, and ensures that our children

and elderly are getting the services they need.

Check out our benefits and perks and find out why HHS is a great place to work!

If you are thinking about joining our team, visit USAJobs and search "IT" and "IT

InfoSec" and apply to work with us!

We're hiring now!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét