Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 30 2017

Crush On You MV Behind The Scenes

Kwangho: We were running/jumping while filming the music video

Kwangho: It's very hot

Daekwang: I just ran for three minutes, but in high school...

Chungki: This is 100 times harder

Daekwang: I had to beautifully tie the shoelaces of the female lead.

We tried to tell you it'd be hard to shoot...

Kangsan: I hope you will take a lot of pictures/screenshots.

Kwangho: I hope that when people watch our music video, they will see the heart/ emotions we wanted show.

Kangsan: You're not smiling

Daekwang: I've been smiling and laughing a lot today

Chungki: I practiced(smiling) a lot

Daekwang: I smiled and laughed when taking the jacket photos, preparing to film my scene in the music video, and filming the music video...

Kangsan: The music video filming is finished!

Chungki: All of these(scenes) are in the music video.

Chungki: I had a lot of pretty scenes. I hope you will give Voisper's new music video a lot of love.

For more infomation >> Voisper(보이스퍼) Crush On You MV Behind The Scenes ENG Sub - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

While You Were Sleeping - Are you my destiny? (Goblin OST) - Duration: 2:58.

When I close my eyes...

I see those eyes. When I close my eyes...

I see those eyes.

My heart kept aching

so i wanted to forget

If this is a dream, please let me wake up

Are you really my destiny?

Falling you

Like destiny falling, you are calling out to me, calling

I can't escape, please hold me

Are you the line of my fate?

Are you the one i've been waiting for?

Why is my heart sinking?

(stay with me) Why is my heart sinking?

(stay with me)

Are you living deep in my heart?

The truth hidden in me

When i close my eyes, i see those eyes.

My heart kept hurting so i wanted to forget it

If this is a dream, please let me wake up

Are you really my destiny?

Falling you.

My heart is racing.

I'm still looking at you because i keep running out of breath.

I'm still watching over you from far away.

Why am i being like this?

Different from the first time i saw you.

This time of fate is passing slowly

my heart was heading towards you

my heart was racing again

The faint light was turned off

but my eyes are lighting up again because of you

Feels like I've loved you from a long time ago. but my eyes are lighting up again because of you

Feels like I've loved you from a long time ago.

Feels like i'm being pulled by something.

When I close my eyes i see those eyes

My heart kept aching so i wanted to forget it.

If this is a dream, please let me wake up

Are you really my destiny?

For more infomation >> While You Were Sleeping - Are you my destiny? (Goblin OST) - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

5 Quick and Easy Natural Hairstyles for Short/Medium Type 4 Natural Hair - Duration: 5:38.

Hey Everyone it's Tallitha here.

So today I'm going to be showing you how to do 5 quick and easy hairstyles on... Natural hair!

If you are not subscribed to my channel yet, please go down below and click on that red

subscribe button to subscribe to my channel and also click on the notification bell so

you won't miss any uploads from me.

And also like this video.

Okay everyone so that's it for this video.

Thank you so much for watching!

Don't forget to like, comment, share and subscribe to my channel.

I post videos every single week so make sure your notifications are ON so

you won't miss a single upload from me.

Thank you again for watching my video, Bye.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét