Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Feb 1 2019

*cringing*

What you just saw there was the reaction on your face.

But you're probably wondering, why did I have that reaction?!

Well, dear viewer, it's because you've stumble upon my territory!

Welcome...

to Givono!

...very nice.

NOW

you may be wondering, what is Givono?

Hi.

I'm Leiagh! The creator of LTriangle.

and now Givono.

Givono is my second channel which holds animations.

Ever since 2016, I've been using my other channel LTriangle to post my animations.

But I really want to be seen as an animation channel than a channel who just does everything that everyone has once done.

Let's get some basic things out of the way:

I'm 16

...currently

I'm an amateur animator.

Currently.

I'm still in school.

(you already kn-)

CURRENTLY!

aLRIGHT!

Any more questions will be in the description along with some answers.

Feel free to ask questions in the comments.

I'll try to answer to as much as I can and to my best knowledge.

After this video, I'll be uploading my (crappy) animations from my other channel to this one.

After I do, then I'll upload on here from now on.

I hope you'll be excited to see what's in store in here on Givono! And as always, sleep tight.

For more infomation >> My Introduction Video - Givono - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Johnny Hatton - Rockabilly Slap Bass - Duration: 1:25.

Hi, everybody, I'm Johnny Hatton, the bass player for the Brian Setzer Orchestra for

about 300 years now.

So, there's two parts to the rockabilly, the swing feel.

The snap, which gives you the note, and then the slap, which gives you some rhythm.

It's like a kind of a four beat division.

The pickup's important in rockabilly, in bluegrass.

There is a pickup right there, and that's the one that gets, we call it the click.

I call this the neck knock.

And so on.

A part of the bass, rockabilly bass scene, is doing tricks on the bass.

I like to stick it out over here.

It's hard to do on carpet.

That's what I'm on right now.

Don't try this at home.

For more infomation >> Johnny Hatton - Rockabilly Slap Bass - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

One thing that you like about Chinese students in US - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> One thing that you like about Chinese students in US - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

How To Pronounce Vegetable - Duration: 0:15.

How to pronounce the word VEGETABLE

vegetable

vegetable

vegetable

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét