Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Feb 1 2019

You should watch yourself with this?!.just like you told me exactly yesterday -BRITTANY

but I'm trying honey. - ALVIN

you, you do not try -BRITTANY

if I did not react, I would be raped by you!! -BRITTANY

admit that you wanted it too!"-ALVIN

but not in the way you did!"-BRITTANY

(Alvin rolls her eyes and holds back anger.)

you should take into account that that it is not easy to hold back. WHAT IS THE PAIN?!!".-ALVIN

leave me alone!it's best to split up, everyone will have a calm-Alvin.

(everyone left each other.)

I do not want to see you ever again! - BRITTANY

I'm sorry..

you should take into account that that it is not easy to hold back.-ALVIN

you should watch what you say and what you do. - BRITTANY

huh.I?! you do not know who you've talked to😳it's not as easy as you think and not only I should watch out for myself. - Alvin

You also be vigilan

I? I? pff not. not I.- BRITTANY

yes, yes you you, I know your scam-Alvin

No- britany

Yes !!- ALVIN

that's how we'll finally be reconciled?

*ALVIN KISSING BRITTANY*

read more about the description⬇️⬇️

can you stop?!

Oh okey..with permission, can I embrace you and dance for you. -BRITTANY

yhm .. I do not know,, soon night will fall.. and... - ALVIN

okey?

it means not? -BRITTANY

so be it.You put me to sleep, as you suggest in this way.

OK.I will not let you down. - BRITTANY

you will try harder 😘😍😉

Thank you, darling, that you helped me

For more infomation >> P.2《Alvittany》♡STORY (rd)🔴turn on text subtitles🔴 - Duration: 7:40.

-------------------------------------------

Dost Nin Bolaya Dawat Par |Airport te Pasport |Manzor Kirlo|Baba Helmet aur Airport|Pendu Bachy 😜😀 - Duration: 9:15.

For more infomation >> Dost Nin Bolaya Dawat Par |Airport te Pasport |Manzor Kirlo|Baba Helmet aur Airport|Pendu Bachy 😜😀 - Duration: 9:15.

-------------------------------------------

Liverpool transfer news: Jurgen Klopp tipped to spend big again - Duration: 3:41.

 That's according to former Premier League star Andy Cole who says the German chief will get his cheque book out again the summer

 The Reds are currently four points clear of champions Manchester City with 15 games left

 They snapped up Fabinho, Naby Keita, Alisson and Xherdan Shaqiri just a few months ago at huge expense

 But Cole is adamant that Klopp will remain active in the transfer market regardless of who wins the title

 Cole told Sky Sports: "They'll go again in the summer, Liverpool will, because it doesn't matter if you win the league because you've still got to try and better yourself

 "You've got to try and bring in players better than what you already have to strengthen for the next season because if Manchester City win the league or Liverpool win the league, guarantee one of them is going to turn around and say, 'We need to add players because we lost the league or this and that

' "That's how competition gets better and that's how those players become better players

 "They will go again, they definitely will go again." Liverpool haven't made any acquisitions this month as Klopp keeps the faith with his key men

 Retired full-back Stephen Warnock says the ex-Borussia Dortmund boss is boxing clever despite injuries at the back

 He said: "I think the position you're looking at is right-back. "With Trent Alexander-Arnold being out, Joe Gomez being injured at this moment in time, James Milner suspended

 "I fully expect if Gini Wijnaldum is back fit for the next game, I expect him to go into centre midfield and Fabinho to drop into that right-back position

 "So Liverpool's problem is short-term so for them to dip into the market and go and sign a player now, I don't think they really need to

" Liverpool face Leicester in the Premier League tonight. Foxes boss Claude Puel has been feeling the heat in recent weeks

 Klopp says he expects Leicester to raise their game against his high-flying side

 "I think Claude Puel said everything about it, they like playing against the top sides," said Klopp

 "They are not that much a counter-attacking side as they have been in the past but of course they are a massive threat

 "We have all had these situations. "If you play against teams and they don't give you a lot of space, it is not too comfortable

A lot of teams struggle with that. "We expect a very dangerous opponent. "They have quality, if we go through the team it is a super team

"

For more infomation >> Liverpool transfer news: Jurgen Klopp tipped to spend big again - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Activate Webcam In Your Browser Using PHP || BY Unknown Tech - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> Activate Webcam In Your Browser Using PHP || BY Unknown Tech - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

| Just Chillin | @KhoaiToo on twitter - Duration: 1:22:38.

For more infomation >> | Just Chillin | @KhoaiToo on twitter - Duration: 1:22:38.

-------------------------------------------

Travelling in Winter (Tips + Bonus) - Duration: 2:52.

[Music]

This winter in Belarus is extremely cold and very snowy.

However, it can't be an excuse for not travelling. All we have to do is get ready in advance.

In winter our bodies need a lot more energy.

That's why I'm not going to skip my breakfast today and it'll be a substantial one.

Personally, I don't like carrying snacks around unless I go hiking; but some hot tea in a thermos flask is a must.

Not only do our bodies need more energy in cold,

devices should be charged properly as well.

And I also wouldn't set off without a good power bank.

Today I'm going to spend a lot of time outside and a set of winter underwear will definitely make me feel

comfortable.

When I normally go outside in the winter, I try not to forget my woolen socks,

but today I'm going to put on something special.

As it's about zero today, a pair of rubber boots with woolen inserts will save my feet in both water and snow.

An important lesson I've learned from blogging is that men should also take care of their looks.

Anyway, putting on some face and hand cream will totally change the game today.

Almost ready! With my scarf, gloves and winter hat on I'm sure that the day outside will be just amazing!

So, let's go!

[Music]

As a bonus I'd like to share with you a rather unusual idea which I've heard from some visitors from Siberia.

Although they were used to extreme temperatures, some really underestimated Belarusian winter.

The point is that our minus 5 or minus 10 feel a lot colder because of humidity and strong winds.

So, please be careful!

[Music]

For more infomation >> Travelling in Winter (Tips + Bonus) - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

[英文學習] 如何擺脫口音與增加動力 How I got over Japanese accent/ What is my motivation of learning English -Yutaro - Duration: 4:03.

Hello everyone I am Yutaro Takasaki from Japan and today what I want to share with you is how I got over

my Japanese accent and the motivation why I learn English now let's get

started with how I got over my Japanese accent you know most of the Japanese

people when they speak in English they have strong English accents but many

people say I don't have Japanese accent that much the reason why I don't have a

strong Japanese accent is I personally think since when I was in junior high

school I was trying to pronounce English as English native speakers what's more I

like imitating others whatever language I use so I think imitating others helps

you to learn other languages basically whatever language I speak I like making

others laugh I think that's the reason why I started imitating others

when I was in elementary school I imitated Japanese comedian and in junior

high school I started imitating my teachers and after I studied a while in

English I think that ability which I used for

imitating other people helped my English a lot second the motivation on why I learn

English but basically I like making others laugh so if you can speak more

than one language you can make more people laugh that's a motivation for me

to learn English here two tips for me when you study English

first of all English is not your native language so don't be afraid of making

any mistake if someone laughs you because of your wrong English doesn't

matter you can make them laugh so it's okay for me the language is just a tool

so if you cannot say exact words in English don's mind about them just try to

make them understand you when I was in Canada I was going out with my American

baseball team mate I couldn't say how to say one expression in English so what I

did was speaking Japanese to him but I said it a lot in a lot of voice of course

he couldn't understand it but he understood

something and we got close so never mind about your language ability

that would be better and better and the second tip is try to imitate

native speakers non-native speakers whatever that will help you that's

how I improve my English thank you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét