Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 30 2019

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thank you very much!

For more infomation >> Most Satisfying Relaxing Slime #56 - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Refuse to give up | Wednesdays with Crystal - Duration: 12:42.

I think it's time for you to refuse to give up I'm gonna give you some things

that I think it's gonna help motivate you and encourage you you're gonna love

this video coming up next

hey everyone welcome to Wednesday's with Crystal I'm Crystal Sparks I'm so glad

that you are here on my channel hey whether this your first time here maybe

you found me through a search on YouTube or somebody shared it with you I'm so

glad that you are here every week on Wednesday I put out a new video and my

channel's purpose is this is to help grow your faith in to help equip you to

accomplish your dreams and your goals so you want to be sure hit the subscribe

button so you never miss out on anything happening here on my channel hey I think

it's time for us to refuse to give up I heard this story of a while ago but I

think it's so powerful and I think about it often and some scientists got

together and they were curious what would happen if they sent some bees into

outer space so they loaded them up and sent them into outer space where they

were gonna be in a weightless condition to see if they would survive what they

would do and they summed up the experiment with these words they enjoyed

the ride but in the end they died that's really sad right they were curious what

would happen if they just gotten away listed to situation in the truth was

they didn't make it they didn't make it at all you know I was driving down the

road the other day and I was really frustrated with God you know we are

seeing God do so many amazing things our church is thriving we launched our

second campus we're renovating a building getting ready to move into that

I mean just so many things and I was just asking God for all these things and

finally I asked God this question God is there ever gonna be a point where I

don't need a miracle to get us to the next thing that you have for us and I

felt God very clearly tell me this crystal the goal of your Christian life

is not to need me less but to rely on me more and in that moment I realized that

so often we want to give up because we feel like what we're facing seems

impossible and the truth is is that God did not make us for average mediocre

substandard kind of lives he created us to be continuously going into great and

wonderful things that he has for us so I'll just put it this way

that if you feel like giving up then that means that you're doing something

big for God because people that live average lives don't

need God but people who are continuously pressing into the new things believing

God for everything that he's promised those are the people that need God I

think in our lives that we begin to look to the horizon and say god I declare

that I'm not gonna give up no matter how long and no matter how hard it is I

refuse to tap out on the journey that you have for me

see effortless living is never effective just like those bees I think so many of

us are praying for things to get easier and God's will for us is that we become

stronger we're praying that things just magically all turn out and God's saying

do you have the faith to be steadfast through the situations that I placed you

in there's three people we're gonna look at in the Bible that I think are gonna

inspire inspire you and the first one is found in Luke chapter 18 first one it's

the widow woman who went to the unjust judge and the Bible says Jesus said that

she did not give up in Luke 18:1 it says also Jesus told them about a parable to

the fact that they were ought that they ought to always pray and to not turn

coward faint lose heart and give up see Jesus told him the story about the

unjust judge in the widow woman the widow woman came to him day and night

she did not give up in what she was praying for and I think the first thing

that we can see out of that story is that do not give up even when

authorities in your life tell you it's never going to happen

maybe it's writing a book and somebody you thought was an authority somebody

that you thought was really good told you nobody's ever going to read this

maybe you tried out for a musical position and they told you that you

couldn't sing maybe you went after it on whatever it is and somebody that you

said was an authority in your life told you that you're not gonna make it and

it's never going to work out I want to tell you that we've got to keep pushing

forward even with authority figures in our life

tell us that it's not good enough I remember whenever I was in English in

high school had an English teacher read my writing aside

and she told me she said crystal the problem with you is that you write like

you talk and those words rung in the back of my head because she was an

authority figure in my life and and those words rang in the back of my head

all the way through into my 30s and when I sat down cuz God had called me to

write a book all I could think about was don't write like you talk and so I every

time I go to start writing I was like I don't even know what to say cuz the only

way I know how to say this is how I would say it right I the only way I know

how to write it is how I would say it and so I went to a friend of mine who

edits for all kinds of people and big famous authors major speakers and I went

to her and asked her what to do and she said crystal if you didn't write like

you were like you talk nobody's going to read the book they want you to write

like you talk see here's the thing is I let that authority in my life keep me

from years of writing years of putting out what I felt like was in my heart and

now my books go all over the world people reading them God doing amazing

things in their life and here's the thing it wouldn't have ever happened if

I continued to listen to that authority figure in my life that came to tell me

now some of you need to get back your dreams you need to quit letting

authority figures in your life disqualify what God has placed in your

life just recently I was talking to a pastor and he's reaching so many people

and he told me about how the first time he got it to preach a pastor that he

loved in his life told him you'll never make it as a speaker you are terrible

you can never do anything great and as far as platform ministry and that like

kept him from years of speaking and now he has a church with so many people in

attendance people getting saved every single week now just think if he would

have let that one negative voice keep me keep him from God's promise so many

people would have never heard about Jesus what authority has taken away your

dreams number two the woman with the issue of

blood is found in Matthew chapter 19 and the Bible tells us that there was a

great crowd pressing around Jesus and so she would

through the crowd pressing through the crowd and telling herself if I could

just touch the hem of His garment I'll be made well I think what we can learn

from that I'm not giving up is our second thing is don't worry what people

say see here's the thing is if she would have let that entire crowd keep her from

what Jesus had for her then she would have never walked in the fullness of

what God had available for but so often we let other people keep us from what

God has and and so many times I love this that in my own life that I've

learned that somebody else's opinion I love Rachel Hollis says that somebody

else's opinion of you does not matter to you it's none of your business and I

love this because that woman with issue of blood if she would have been found

out that she was in the crowd she could have been stoned to death

she was ceremonial unclean and so at that point of her pressing through the

crowd she was declaring it doesn't matter what

other people say it doesn't matter if other people say I'm not qualified it

doesn't matter if other people think that I will get my miracle it doesn't

matter if other people seem to be closer to Jesus than I am and so often we look

at everybody else and we feel like everybody else is closer to God than we

are everybody else has a closer prayer walk everybody else can hear God better

and we let those things keep us from the pursuit that God has for us see it

doesn't matter what people say it just matters that we are gonna press through

even when it seems impossible the third thing I want to highlight is that kiyose

Zakia story is found in Luke chapter 19 19 and I love this it says that he

didn't focus on his shortcomings so that he was too short and he couldn't see

over the crowd see what I did there can you see that little pen but he was too

short you couldn't see over the crowd so what did he do he found another way he

got up in a tree to see Jesus and I love this because I think what we can learn

out of this is that what you don't have kids keep you from all that God has for

you see so often we're good at taking inventory of our shortcomings of our

weaknesses of what we don't have in fact whenever Jesus got ready to be

the multitude he told them that he wanted to feed him in the disciples

immediately started talking about what they don't have and some of you have a

dream to start a book but you're thinking about what you don't have and

that's the publishers approval you're thinking about what you don't have and

that's time to write a book but I love this that you write a book five minutes

at a time and you don't need a publisher to do it in the age and time we live in

you can self publish so easily quit letting what you don't have keep you

from doing what you can't and here's that kiyose was he couldn't make himself

any taller but he could use what he had in his situation and that was a tree and

so for some of you you can't make yourself and offset the things that you

are born with or the talents or the abilities that you were born with but

you can utilize everything that you do have to the best of your ability I love

in Hebrews 12:2 it says looking away from all that will distract and to Jesus

you know I love that because it's letting us know that there's going to be

a lot of things in our life better distractions

maybe it's disqualifications from authority figures maybe it's what people

have said about you or maybe for you it's what you don't have that's keeping

you and here's the thing is that God's called us to not give up when all those

things happen he wants us to keep pressing forward one of my favorite

scriptures is when Jesus says to the disciples when the Son of Man comes

again will he find anybody continuing in their faith and that tells me this that

when Jesus comes back again he's looking for people who will refuse to give up

he's looking for the people that didn't give up even though the circumstances

were hard people that didn't give up even when people said they couldn't do

it people that didn't give up even when authority figures told him they would

never make it and here's the thing I believe you're watching this and

you're listening to this because you're that kind of person and so let's be the

kind of people that don't give up hey thank you so much for being here with me

today and I would love for you to take a moment share this video with your

friends and family help us get the word out so we can help others and

hey I want to let you know we've got sisterhood coming up this week if you

are in the area I'd love for you to stop by we still have a few spots available

watch this video

oh my goodness isn't that so exciting so we've got a hundred signed up already

and it's absolutely free I'd love for you to be there with us take a moment

get signed up for sisterhood text the keyword sisterhood 2 3 3 7 3 3 follow

the prompts and you'll be able to get your spot so with all that said let's do

something awesome for got this week

For more infomation >> Refuse to give up | Wednesdays with Crystal - Duration: 12:42.

-------------------------------------------

ALL DAY CLEAN WITH ME 2019 (Speed Cleaning Motivation) - Duration: 25:09.

Hey Everyone and welcome to Chore With Me.

I was in such a cleaning mood today

and so I decided to clean all day long.

This video is a result of me cleaning all day long!

I think I'm going to put on some relaxing music and I'm not going to do too much commentary.

You'll notice I don't smile too much during this video. That's because I've got my serious cleaning face on!

I'm actually really happy on the inside. I promise:)

Enjoy the video!

For more infomation >> ALL DAY CLEAN WITH ME 2019 (Speed Cleaning Motivation) - Duration: 25:09.

-------------------------------------------

Wednesdays with Wes: S1E8 - What's The Mood Like Where You Work - Duration: 3:49.

Oh right! Knew I was supposed to be doing something today. Welcome back everyone, to another week of

Wednesday's with Wes. I've got a question to ask all of you. Does your business

have an accurate pulse on employees moods? That's right. This week we're

talking about the most overused buzzword of 2017, "Employee Engagement."

Now listen, employee engagement is great. If my coworkers are upbeat and happy,

it's going to help me get through a day, when maybe i'm struggling a little bit.

And haven't we all hit a wall when it comes to work? Maybe you lost a big deal?

Maybe someone called out, and you had to pick up the slack? Creating a positive

work environment is crucial to getting the most out of your employees. But where

does the responsibility fall? Is it simply on the employees to show up for

the job they signed a contract to do? I think that most people would say that

this needs to come all the way from the top, being driven by the executives in an

organization. But in all honesty, while it comes down to the executives to set the

culture of the business, I think a great responsibility lies with the recruiters.

So often we hear the term "hiring for the top talent", but what about the right fit?

Employees should be hired for not only having the right skill set, but in many

ways being a cultural fit for the business. Why does the prospective

employee even want to join your company? I think this is a super

important question to understand when interviewing. Will this person at a base-line

level feel engaged with what we're trying to do? How about employee surveys?

Do those really work? I mean listen, they're certainly better than the

colored faces that you see at the airport. How are you feeling today? Green Face?

Lemon Lime Face? Watermelon Face? or Bright Red Face? I mean certainly if I

had 52 lime faces, let me just run ahead and fix all those "problems". Really not

giving you an accurate understanding of what it's like to be upset at the

airport. Personally, I like to just throw a little wrench in their chain. Getting a little

bongo session going just because, hey listen... they didn't have a rock star

emoji face, so I decided to give them a little drum solo like

I'm Miles Teller in the movie Whiplash. So anyway, back to what I was getting to.

What do I need to do than Wes? My first suggestion would be making sure you're

asking the right questions, and how often you're asking. Quality has never been

more important than quantity when it comes to employee engagement. This

shouldn't be something also that we put out once a year. You want to understand how

employees are doing at any given time. A 15-minute survey may not sound bad, but

I'm trying to keep these videos under three minutes for a reason. I find some

employee engagement questionnaires can become a bit repetitive, and then very

much like at the airport, you're going to start picking random faces, or random

numbers to tell the business how exactly you're feeling. So work with your HR team

to find the crucial questions to understanding the pule of the work

floor. Next we need to put it into action. Line managers are the ones who should

have the best view on the atmosphere. So with that being said, line managers what

do you do to increase employee engagement. Working on a sales floor one

of the common things you'll see here is Gamification. For a group of competitive

people I find it does in fact do a good job of keeping everyone focused on the

same common goal. I'd love to hear some different examples of what's going on at

other businesses though, and to any HR professionals, how are you working on

creating better engagement? What types of questions are you putting out there to

truly understand how your employees feel? This isn't a video series for mimes

so get to chatting all right! Most creative idea gets a shout out in next week's

episode of Wednesday's with Wes. Be good people.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét