Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 31 2019

It's crazy because...

So, this is the toughest part of my job, right?

It's when I come here, I knock on the door,

and I try to figure out what's going on, right?

The reason why I say it's...

the toughest part of my job, it's because it's not...

comfortable to come and say to someone, "Hey, you gotta leave.

You are in my house, right?"

If you have to, yes. That's business.

Because I know this is a business but at the end of the day,

I like to put my head on a pillow and sleep.

-Right. -Right?

Because I believe in karma, whatever goes around, comes around.

So, when I approach whoever is living in the property,

I come from a place where I wanna create

a win-win situation.

-So, whatever I can do... -OK.

I have partners on this as well, right?

So, we gotta look at all angles and situations,

because I see you as my first costumer,

-does that make sense? -Well, I will tell you...

-the story behind this place. -OK.

The gentleman that owned it...

he approached me, I didn't approach him.

I was in a house already.

He approached me and asked me, first, to replumb the place.

So I replumbed it.

Then he, by two years...

Are you a contractor by trade?

-Yeah. -Oh, nice.

-I ran my own handyman service. -Oh, amazing.

OK, cool.

Then he came back and said, "Well..."

I was just getting ready to change houses and he said,

"I'll let you live in this house. I want you to fix it up,

so I can rent out both sides."

And I said, "OK, no problems." I got here, the place is empty.

So, I talked to one

of the Code Enforcement people that I knew.

He told me what I needed to bring it up

to bare minimum standards.

So, I put 20 grand of my money into this house.

-Wow. -'Cos I was expecting

-to stay here for 12, 15 years. -Makes sense.

It would justify the investment.

So, I got it brought up.

The landlord was supposed to get with me,

buy me the materials to fix the rest of the house.

I fixed the part I was in.

He was supposed to buy me materials to fix the rest of the house.

-He decided he didn't wanna do that. -Makes sense.

I decided I wasn't gonna pay him rent

and buy materials to fix this house too.

It would not make sense, yes.

So, this part that we got fixed,

-I got it. -and across the years,

-it's slowly... -Slowly deteriorating.

-Yeah. -So, we see here...

There's no AC anywhere.

Oh, you guys don't have AC upstairs either?

-No... so that... -Not even on the other unit?

Just what I've bought.

-OK. -So, the...

the listing she had originally put in,

it said that this place had central heating and air conditioning.

But it doesn't.

Maybe she was planning to put it on.

-So, uhm... -See, I had gone out...

these cabinets, have been purchased to put in the kitchen...

-Upstairs or downstairs? -Down here.

Yeah, OK.

I put the cabinets upstairs that I bought.

I bought cabinets to put down here,

but I didn't put my cabinets in, 'cos he never paid for them.

Makes sense. So, in your mind,

how much would it cost to fix downstairs?

For, well...

For a normal person to fix this entire place

it would cost him about 40 grand.

The biggest reason for that is...

-it needs a roof. -Downstairs and upstairs.

OK. And the roof...

has asbestos shingles.

Got it.

So, it's the asbestos fumigations what's gonna cost all the money.

-Makes sense. OK. -Uhm...

So, down here, she brought a replacement.

Fortunately...

-Is the electrical working down here? -The electrical has to be redone.

Got it.

It has been sealed with cloth and paper.

The top was... rewired.

This never was.

So, you gotta do electrical downstairs.

It needs to be completely rewired. Problem is, once you start,

everything has to be done, because the inspectors

will look at everything.

-The plumbing... -So, they don't look just downstairs?

-The plumbing... -But, if upstairs was done,

what's the reason that...

Because it's a challenging property.

It wasn't done according to the code?

It was according to the code,

But it wasn't giving an O/C.

-A final occupation. -Got it.

-So, you fixed just so you could... -'Cos this...

Got it. Makes sense.

So, they can't do it for the whole building.

OK. Got it.

So, it's in your mind... Would you be interested

in buying the whole thing, or just the unit upstairs?

Just downstairs... Do you wanna buy it as is,

do you wanna buy it after it's fixed?

-What's your... -I'd be willing to buy it...

-...as is. -OK.

Have you ever thought about making an offer?

-Yes, I did. -OK.

I asked her how much she wanted for it.

-So, let's forget Christine. -OK.

What won't you do this? Why don't you crunch your numbers?

I already did my first assessment, I'll be back tomorrow, uhm...

I need to contact some contractors and all that.

Because me, personally...

Because I'm now on a fixed income.

Even though I can't work on the outside of it,

I know I am capable of putting forth,

$500 to $700 a month.

-OK. -For eight or nine years.

-Got it. -With no problems.

Which, I mean, that's how much is it...

$48,000 in eight years.

-OK. -But I'd be willing to buy it as is,

because then I can repair it,

-It'd cost me less, because I... -Now, what if I do this?

Uhm... so, the challenge behind that,

and I already know what you're offering,

I'm gonna write it down and discuss that with my partners.

Uhm...

So, that's plan A. If plan A doesn't work...

For more infomation >> NOTICE OF EVICTION | FreedomBo$$ TV Show (Episode 20) | EN & PT CC - Duration: 8:19.

-------------------------------------------

RoeBots Say: The Supreme Court Settled The Abortion Issue - Duration: 2:43.

In 1973, the U.S. Supreme Court legalized abortion nationwide.

The decision is called Roe vs Wade, and those who defend it are known as RoeBots.

This is how they think...

* Robot Voice *

Given that the battle still rages after almost 50 years,

it's pretty stupid to claim that the issue is settled.

Let's also not forget that the Supreme Court has a history

of discovering that some of its prior decisions were wrong.

One glaring example is their 1857 Dred Scot decision

in which they ruled that slavery was Constitutional.

But the anti-slavery forces didn't accept that as the final word in the matter,

just as the pro-life movement will never accept Roe vs. Wade as the final word in the abortion issue.

Like the abolitionists before us, we will continue to fight for as long as it takes.

As for the personhood argument, let's remember that, throughout history,

whenever one group of people has wanted to justify exterminating

or brutalizing another group of people,

they always describe their victims in ways that are intended to take away their humanity.

The process is called "de-humanization"

and it is the universal strategy savages always use

to make their particular brand of barbarism a little easier to sell.

And the abortion holocaust is no different.

In Roe vs. Wade, the Supreme Court ruled that states cannot prohibit abortion

because the unborn are not "persons in the whole sense."

It is exactly what the Court did over a hundred years earlier in Dred Scott

when they ruled that slavery was Constitutional because blacks

were not "citizens" of the United States and, therefore, the Constitution did not apply to them.

The reality is, this bizarre concept that someone can be a

"partial-person" or a "non-person" does not exist in the real world.

In fact, the English language does not have a word for a human being who is not a person.

So the question I want one of these abortion defenders to answer is this:

what is added to a fetus at birth that makes it a person if it wasn't a person before?

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> RoeBots Say: The Supreme Court Settled The Abortion Issue - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

What Does a Health Insurance Broker Actually Do? - Duration: 2:29.

- Okay,

you're ready to offer health insurance to your business.

Great.

The first thing people are going to tell you

is that you need a broker.

But what exactly do you need them for?

(upbeat music)

What is a broker?

A broker is a person or business

that is licensed by the state to sell you insurance.

They have to stay on top of state,

and federal regulations that are constantly changing.

They can help get you all types of insurance.

Here's what you can expect your broker to do:

first, a broker helps select the right

plans for your business.

There's "no one size fit's all"

when it comes to health insurance.

You're gonna need a plan that fits

the size of your business,

and your employees' particular needs.

A good broker helps you find the best coverage

by evaluating every possible plan,

while keeping your budget in mind.

Oh yeah,

and the do have to explain your options

in a language that you actually understand.

(indistinctive speaking)

- I'm sorry, what?

- Next the broker needs to work directly

with the insurance carriers to get your

company and employees enrolled in the plan.

An all star broker helps with every aspect of enrollment.

From setting your employees up online,

to setting up your new payroll deductions.

Remember, any hiccup in the process can have

a huge impact on your employees lives.

So getting hands on guidance is essential.

Once your team is enrolled,

you'll need an expert to help you stay compliant.

From tax credits, to classifications, to deadlines.

The rules are always changing.

Your broker needs to stay up to date,

to keep you in the clear.

Let's be real,

we all have questions on our benefits.

- So like, where it says co-pay,

who am I paying with?

- Your broker should be available

to answer your team's benefits questions.

Even after enrollment ends.

A modern online broker like Gusto,

can be your teams in house benefits expert.

Employees can go online and get help with enrollments,

terminations, life changes,

whatever questions they might have.

This saves you time of finding the answers.

Finally, since open enrollment comes around every year,

your broker needs to help you renew coverage,

or find better options.

A modern broker can help minimize the paperwork,

to make it as painless as possible.

Now you know what to look for in an awesome broker.

Learn more about how Gusto could help

your business with health insurance at gusto.com.

(upbeat music)

For more infomation >> What Does a Health Insurance Broker Actually Do? - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

OSRS - Giving away to Noobs in F2P world - Duration: 10:48.

For more infomation >> OSRS - Giving away to Noobs in F2P world - Duration: 10:48.

-------------------------------------------

[FREE] Future Type Beat 🌟 - "TERRESTRIAL" | Free Trap Beat 2019 - Duration: 3:30.

WWW.LUKASBL.NET - PICK 3 PAY FOR 1

For more infomation >> [FREE] Future Type Beat 🌟 - "TERRESTRIAL" | Free Trap Beat 2019 - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

'Jersey Shore' Star Jenni Farley Shares Video of Estranged Husband Allegedly Abusing Her - Duration: 4:40.

Farley posted videos to her website, where she also wrote an open letter about being a survivor of domestic violence

As their divorce battle continues, Jersey Shore star Jenni "JWoww" Farley took to her website on Wednesday to share an open letter to her estranged husband, Roger Mathews, and video footage that appears to show him allegedly abusing her

In her letter, Farley claimed that Mathews — with whom she shares daughter Meilani, 4, and son Greyson, 2 — contacted her former boyfriends, one of whom allegedly attempted to extort money from her and another who "brutally beat" her to the point where she was hospitalized

Farley claimed that Mathews contacted these men in an effort to "inflict harm" on her

"I confided in you about my painful past as a survivor of domestic violence," the reality star wrote

"How shameful that you used it to beat me down farther. When your own acts of domestic violence against me were questioned, you chose to reach out to this unspeakable person in order to intimidate me

Your attempt to bring this heinous person back into my life (the mother of your children) after he nearly murdered me speak volumes as to who you really are

You are an abuser to the core, Roger Mathews.".Farley also wrote about the December restraining order she placed against Mathews — that forced him out of their shared home in Toms River, New Jersey — after she discovered previous arrest records that he allegedly kept hidden from her

Farley added, "A violent person is who you really are through and through.".Much of Farley's letter talked about Mathews allegedly feeding their son, Greyson — who has had trouble with delayed speech and was diagnosed with autism last year — foods that the toddler is "highly allergic" to

"What is your actual truth? What is your reality? Is it the video you took of yourself while driving the children, placing them at risk because you cannot take the camera off of yourself even for a minute while operating a vehicle? Is it the pizza that you fed to our 2 year old son who is highly allergic to gluten and dairy, placing him in serious medical jeopardy?" Farley wrote

"When I asked you about the food situation, you chose to berate me instead of acknowledging that Greyson's health is of paramount concern

How dare I be worried about our son's medical condition? How dare anyone question you about what Greyson eats during your parenting time? It's only our son's safety at issue

Apparently, all of his medical professionals are wrong and you know best above all of those who have thoroughly evaluated him

".At the end of her letter, Farley shared several videos of her and Mathews arguing and fighting — some of them filmed in 2017, according to dates seen on an iPhone screen

In one particularly jarring clip, it appears as though Mathews strikes Farley before seeming to push her to the ground

In another, Mathews criticizes Farley for appearing to throw an inanimate object at him while holding their son

"I am disappointed that I threw a vacuum about 15 feet away out of frustration but candidly being taunted in this manner where you speak about craving another woman's 'pu**y' just after I gave birth to our son was simply appalling," the mom of two wrote

"I had been cleaning glass you shattered in the kitchen. You however try to make it appear as if I broke the glass by throwing it at you and Grey

You don't see that in the video you 'create.' You don't see Grey upset in the video

You are of course as cool as a cucumber, chilling out without making a move. Just provoking and ridiculing me, trying to get a rise out of me

".Farley concluded her letter by making it known that her kids "will not grow up watching their mother being a victim" of domestic violence

"Roger, know this here and for always — my kindness should never again be mistaken for weakness

".The Hollywood Reporter has reached out to MTV for comment.Farley filed for divorce from Mathews in September 2018 after nearly three years of marriage

Mathews appeared on multiple seasons of Jersey Shore with Farley and her spinoff series, Snooki & JWoww

However, he has not appeared on MTV's remarkably successful Jersey Shore Family Vacation reboot, which was renewed for a third season in December

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét