Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 30 2019

I'm waiting for you, you, you, you, you, you, you yeah

Waiting for you, still waiting for you

I'm waiting for you, you, you, you, you, you

Waiting for you, still waiting for you

I don't know where to find it, help me cross the line here

Now I'm just here waiting for you

looking in the Ocean

Well I've been through the motions

I'm trying not to cloud my mind, with all of this doubt

I'm all out of luck, with nobody about

I'm waiting for you, you, you, you, you, you, you yeah

Waiting for you, still waiting for you

I'm waiting for you, you, you, you, you, you

I'm waiting for you, still waiting for you

I'm waiting for you, you, you, you, you, you, you yeah

Waiting for you, still waiting for you

I'm waiting for you, you, you, you, you, you

I'm waiting for you, still waiting for you

now i'm just here waiting for you

I don't know where to find it, help me cross the line here

Now I'm just here waiting for you

looking in the Ocean

Well I've been through the motions

to turn this around now

I'm looking for the right place to go

So my time is up, if I don't figure it out

For more infomation >> Stisema - Waiting For You (Lyrics) ft. Jack Wilby - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

What To Do If She Ghosts You | What To Do If She Doesn't Show Up - Duration: 8:57.

Renee: Have you ever dated a gal and felt a really strong connection maybe even had

great sex and you thought this one is different only to have her disappear on

you well if the answer is yes then you my friend have been ghosted in this

video I'm going to tell you why it is that women ghost and what you need to do

if you have been ghosted i'm renee slansky for the attractive man team and

in this video we're going to talk about ghosty according to an article in bustle

magazine they actually found that women are more likely to ghost men by a

hundred and fifty percent now those of you sitting there wondering what the

heck is ghosting what is she talking about it's not to do with Halloween and

I'm not talking about a girl dressing up in a sexy bedsheet I'm talking about the

fact when you're actually going on a date or building some sort of rapport

and relationship with someone and everything seems to be going really well

then all of a sudden they just literally do the disappearing act without any

explanation and without any contact it's a really rough situation to be in and

something that happens more often than not and what sucks is that if knocks

about our self-esteem and really throws us in this pool where we wonder am I

just a bad judgment of character or is there actually something wrong with me

so why do women ghost well here are two major reasons the first reason is women

can get scared of commitment it's not only you guys who can have cold feet

sometimes women are afraid to actually be vulnerable and open up and let you in

even if she likes you because she is afraid to get hurt because maybe she's

actually had a history of being rejected or hurt by men the second reason is she

is lazy or she just doesn't like conflict and confrontation let's face it

she's taken the easy route out and basically just dumped you because she

doesn't actually want to deal with the situation of not telling you that she's

not essentially into you either way it totally sucks and it is a form of

rejection and we want to make sure that it doesn't happen consistently to you so

I'm going to give you my top five practical tips on what you need to do if

you have been ghosted number five let her go let her go let her go I

hey you need to understand that she has given you an answer even though you

don't have a really kind of specific answer of why she left you

either way her leaving is your answer and you need to be accepting of that

even if it isn't the answer that you want if you continue to hold on to

somebody who clearly doesn't want to be a part of your life then you are

literally watering a dead plant now let me know go means that you delete those

text messages you get rid of those photos and you unfollow her on her

social media accounts you want to remove the temptation to actually start

reaching out to her and trying to dig up what has already been buried the thing

is you actually have to make a conscious choice to let go we assume that closure

comes when we have an answer but closure is actually a choice that can't be based

off what somebody else does or doesn't do or how you're even feeling it is

something that you just have to choose to do number four see rejection as a

redirection one of my favorite sayings Gerstein is actually more about their

issues than it is about you yet we take it so incredibly personally every single

time not everyone we meet is going to be able to commit to us or even has the

ability to and we don't want to be everyone's cup of tea this is what

actually makes us set apart the people that we want to invest into because they

simply know how to invest back into us the thing about rejection is we need to

actually use it as a stepping stone to actually learn something from it instead

of dwelling on the event itself now what I suggest is actually taking the

scenario and asking yourself what can I actually learn from this what can I gain

from this was it more to do with her or maybe I actually did things that pushed

her away and if it is something that happens again and again and you find

that you've constantly been ghosted by women then it comes down to two things

either you're doing something wrong or you're dating the wrong sort of women

it's really about trying to find the pattern that you have and learning how

to break it and if you actually need some help with that then I want you to

join one of our boot cast because we literally walk you through the process

on how to be a confident man and how to make sure that you are setting positive

patterns in your dating life hey man before I let you get back to

this video hit that subscribe button down below because I have a lot of

awesome videos coming out I'm really excited about and I don't

want you to miss a thing and hit that Bell notification icon as well so you're

always notified about upcoming videos all right let's get back to it number

three focus your energy on women who actually want to be with you

stop trying to bring the dead back to life that's nice on the impression this

is what you're doing you're trying to take something that is dead that is gone

that has a definite answer and you're trying to bring it back into life and by

doing that you're actually deflecting all those other women who want to be

with you now if you're continually focusing on something and prodding it

and poking it what you're going to do is you're actually going to become better

and that's going to start to transfer in your other dates and energy when you

meet other women so flip that energy of anger frustration and confusion into one

of being the best man that you can possibly be on the next date so that you

can have a really great first impression on this new girl and have a different

result this time round number two don't go social media stalking her accounts

all her friends I know it's going to be really tempted to try and dig up the

reason why she did it and what we're going to do is we're

going to actually start to reach out to her friends and this is a big no-go zone

what her friends are going to do is they're either going to number one play

dumb or number two they're actually going to start to think that you're

crazy and they're going to start to label you as a psycho guy that doesn't

know how to take no for an answer you and I both know that you're an

amazing man and that you deserve an amazing woman who isn't going to ghost

you but you're continuing to put out this sort of desperate behavior to

figure out what it is that went wrong you're going to lead the wrong sort of

impression and you're going to be lowering yourself to their standards so

what you need to do is simply take it in your stride know that you're enough and

know that you are actually worthy of more now if you really really really

want to reach out to her because you just have to know then simply send her a

text simply something along the lines of hey I get it that you're not really into

me and I'm not really sure why you're ghosted me so I was just wondering if

you could give me a bit of feedback I'm a big guy I can take it please be

brutally honest with me because I would love to know now when you send this text

message don't necessary expect the sort of response that you

want to get back or even a response at all what it does though is it actually

gives you a sense that you've done the right thing you've reached out you tried

to learn what you can and then you just walk away and lastly number one stop

talking about it there is no point continually verbalizing what has

happened because it's already in the past and all it's going to do is suck

and drain your energy and then stop you from actually meeting and communicating

and connecting with women who actually want to place value on you right now

in fact I actually had a friend and he was ghosted by this girl he had

absolutely no idea what happened they were dating for about three months and

then she just disappeared and every time we were having a conversation he talked

about her and it got really draining on our friendship and then every time he

went on a date he actually talked about her again and again again and what do

you know these women that he went on a date with didn't actually want to

continue to get to know him because all they felt like was they all he talked

about was this other woman rejection hurts and it happens especially when it

is done this way but remember that someone ghosting you has actually done

you a favor because they've identified who they really are and what their

attentions are and that's why you don't want to keep putting energy into someone

that obviously isn't willing to recognize your value or invest back into

you truth is you deserve so much more and your life will be so much more full

of peace if you just choose to move on now if you are someone who has been

ghosted and is really knocked about your confidence then what I want you to do is

download our free confidence cheat sheet this is full of 18 proven scientific

methods that are actually going to help you rebuild your confidence get back out

there know how to talk to women in nervous

situations so that you can put your best foot forward all the time and come

across as a high value man all you need to do to get that is simply click the

image in the screen and it'll go straight into your inbox or click the

link in our buyer below okay guys well that's it for me I hope you enjoyed this

video what I want you to do is I actually want you to tell me if you have

been ghosted and what you did about it sharing is caring here don't forget to

pass this video on to a mate who maybe has gone through this right now

and of course download our confidence chichi until next time bye for now

hmm

For more infomation >> What To Do If She Ghosts You | What To Do If She Doesn't Show Up - Duration: 8:57.

-------------------------------------------

Start of Something New + Try Everything | High School Musical + Zootopia | A Cappella DISNEY Mashup - Duration: 6:06.

*intro music*

Living in my own world

Didn't understand

That anything can happen

When you take a chance

I never believed in what I couldn't see

I didn't open my eyes to all the possibilities

I know that something has changed

Never felt this way

And right here tonight

This could be the start of something new

It feels so right to be here with you, oh

And now, looking in your eyes

I feel in my heart

The start of something new

*intro to "Try Everything" plays*

I messed up tonight, I lost another fight

Lost to myself but I'll just start again

I keep falling down, I keep on hitting the ground, but I always get up now to see what's next

Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up

Nobody learns without getting it wrong

I won't give up, no I won't give in, til I reach the end and then I'll start again

No I won't leave, I wanna try everything, I wanna try even though I could fail

Now who'd've ever thought that we'd both be here tonight?

And the world looks so much brighter with you by my side

I know that something has changed, never felt this way, I know it for real

This could be the start of something new (I won't give up no I won't give in)

It feels so right to be here with you ('til I reach the end and then I'll start again)

And now, looking in your eyes (No I won't leave, I wanna try everything)

I feel in my heart (I wanna try even though I could fail)

The start of something new

I didn't know that it could happen til it happened to me, oh no

I didn't know it before, but now it's easy to see, oh

It's the start of something new, it feels so right to be here with you, oh

And now, looking in your eyes, I feel in my heart, yeah, the start of something new

I won't give up, no I won't give in, til I reach the end and then I'll start again

No I won't leave, I wanna try everything, I wanna try even though I could fail

I'll keep on making them everyday

Those new mistakes

*Zootopia intro plays again*

The start of something new.

For more infomation >> Start of Something New + Try Everything | High School Musical + Zootopia | A Cappella DISNEY Mashup - Duration: 6:06.

-------------------------------------------

What to Do When Perfect Isn't Good Enough [You NEED to Know!] - Duration: 10:19.

Hey everybody, this is Mallory Grimste,

here with you from mallorygrimste.com.

And today I'm here

to ask you a few questions.

Has perfectionism ever made you feel miserable?

Can you seem to not figure out how to just "enjoy the journey"

while achieving your goals?

Well this video is for you today,

because we are talking about what to do

when perfect is not good enough.

That's right, what to do when perfect isn't good enough.

I'm gonna go over not one, not two, not three,

but FOUR strategies that can help you

when perfect isn't good enough.

So before we get into that,

for people who are coming back, welcome.

If you're new here, let me just introduce myself.

My name is Mallory Grimste,

I'm a teen therapist, licensed right here in Connecticut.

And I'm here to help you build confidence,

and know that you are not alone.

I've helped thousands of teens

who feel exactly the way that you do.

I get you.

And the teens that I work with are super motivated,

and work hard to get to a place

where they can learn to know, love, and trust themselves.

We are in this together.

So if you are interested in any of those kind of strategies

or tips or videos,

make sure that you hit follow or subscribe

so that you don't miss an update when I share them.

All right, if you are new here, please don't skip this,

this is my little mini-disclaimer.

This information is being provided to you

for educational and informational purposes only.

It is not psychotherapy or counseling,

and this content is to be used at your own risk,

based on your own judgment as a self-help strategy.

If you need to speak with a professional,

you should go ahead and find one locally

and contact them directly.

All right, now that we got that business out of the way,

let's go ahead and jump right into it.

Okay, so first we're gonna define perfectionism.

So perfectionism is the idea

that anything less than perfect is just unacceptable.

There are some positives to this.

This can be very motivating,

it can be inspiring, it can keep you focused on your goals.

So there's some really great positives

to having perfectionistic thinking,

or perfectionism traits.

Serena Williams and Martha Stewart

define themselves as perfectionists,

and view that as a positive

that they've been able to harness the power of perfectionism

to achieving their goals.

So, here's the thing though,

sometimes perfectionism can be problematic,

and it can be problematic

when goals are beyond reach or reason.

So this happens when you start measuring your own worth

entirely in terms of your productivity

or sense of accomplishment.

So, when your goals

or your perfectionism that you're going for

is beyond that good enough,

like it's really impossible,

and you're only valuing your self-worth

or self-esteem on that,

that's where it gets problematic.

So, I'm sure you guys are probably wondering,

what are these strategies?

What do you do about perfectionism

when it gets out of control like this,

and it starts actually decreasing your productivity,

keeping you stuck, lowering your self-esteem,

what do you do?

I'm gonna go right into these four strategies

right now with you.

So the first thing you're gonna do,

is you're just gonna ask yourself, "is it true?"

Question your beliefs.

Could the opposite be true too?

So, for example, say that you are a tennis player

like Serena Williams,

and you are dedicated to being number one;

you wanna win, you wanna win them all.

If you don't perform perfectly,

is it possible that you can still win?

Probably.

Serena's made some mistakes, right?

Nobody's like 100% perfect all the time,

regardless of what they'd like you to believe sometimes.

What if you totally,

if you were trying to get an A in your class,

and a big test is coming up?

If you happen to get a complete zero on one exam,

is that going to mean that you're a failure?

Is is gonna impact your grade?

Sure.

But is it gonna mean that you are no longer smart?

No, it's one thing.

So start challenging and questioning your beliefs.

How true is this?

Is the opposite actually the truth?

Okay, strategy number two.

This one's a little risky.

But this is to experiment with intentional mistakes.

So sometimes the fear that goes along with perfectionism

is that if I make a mistake, that equals failure.

Versus, if I make a mistake, this is a learning opportunity.

Very, very different mindsets.

Very, very different emotions attached to that.

So when you make an intentional mistake on purpose,

first of all you're having control over that.

But you're also able to sit with your discomfort

and survive it,

which is pretty cool.

So don't do this when there are major consequences.

Like don't do this for the SATs,

please don't do this for the SATs.

That's a big deal.

But you could try it for something,

for like, really minor...

If you are always worried about looking put together,

or looking perfect,

try wearing two mismatched socks.

Is that gonna make or break you?

Or try missing a button on your shirt.

I would do it in your belly area and not in your chest area,

don't be flaunting about or anything.

Or one of the examples that people give,

which I don't know

that this necessarily applies to teenagers,

I'm a little shocked at how few teenagers

know their full mailing address.

But try writing the wrong ZIP code on an envelope,

and mail it out.

Don't do this with your taxes, again, nothing major,

but just something minor,

like mail a letter to your camp friend,

and just write the wrong ZIP code and see what happens.

Usually what will happen is the world won't crumble.

The mistake will come up or it won't.

Sometimes it still gets to the destination,

that's pretty cool.

Like, the post office, they're very on it.

But what will usually happen

is they'll return it back to you and say,

"Hey, you made a mistake.

"You have an opportunity to correct this now."

Which is pretty cool.

And you can see, try it with minor things,

and you'll see it's easier to live with

with the bigger things too.

All right, strategy number three,

is ask, what would you tell your friends in this situation?

We are often so much kinder to the other people in our life,

than we are to ourselves.

And so sometimes by shifting your perspective,

that's actually what we call this in therapy,

we call this perspective shifting,

is being able to take yourself out of it,

and be the advice-giver.

It's actually one of the reasons

that I love doing group therapy,

especially with teenagers,

because when they're able to take themselves out of it,

and to help somebody else,

they're having to think about the problem

in a new and different and helpful way,

and when they're speaking that out loud to somebody,

they're able to hear those words for themselves too.

So pretty cool.

If you don't have somebody to actually talk it out with,

you can journal it.

You can talk to your phone, it all works.

You can talk to your dog.

I talk to my dog all the time.

Just think about what would you tell a friend

in this situation?

A friend that you care about.

And then the fourth strategy

is learning how to compromise.

Now this is a really, really tough one,

because what tends to happen with perfectionism,

and perfectionistic thinking,

is that it's either I fully achieve

what I've set out to accomplish, or nothing.

And the truth is is that we tend to live

in the gray a lot.

So you want to think,

is there another alternative than the complete opposite?

What is the gray area here?

Is it livable and survivable?

Usually yes, which is pretty cool.

So I have a question for you now.

Let me know in the comments,

how have you learned to manage and live with perfectionism,

perfectionistic thinking?

Do you struggle with perfectionism?

I know I do.

It's probably why I'm so good about these strategies,

'cause I've learned how to manage and deal with this myself,

and now I'm in a position where I can help others too.

So let me know

what has been your struggle with perfectionism,

and what's helped and what hasn't helped.

And if you try any of these strategies,

let us know that too.

All right everybody, I am Mallory Grimste.

It has been lovely and wonderful

being able to talk with you all today.

If you like this video,

please be sure to like, comment, subscribe, follow,

wherever you are on this, share it.

I wanna make sure that this information

get into the hands of the kids who need it,

so please, please, please pass this along.

And if you need anything else from me,

you can head on over to mallorygrimste.com

for more information about how I help teens build confidence

and learn to know, like, and trust themselves again.

All right, thanks everybody,

have a great rest of your day.

For more infomation >> What to Do When Perfect Isn't Good Enough [You NEED to Know!] - Duration: 10:19.

-------------------------------------------

Hypebeast Kid Flexs On Poor People (Bsneak) - Duration: 8:12.

but I honestly don't want to flex on you but today I'm gonna be shopping with a

hot college girl but but let's make sure it's hypebeast shopping nan and that

that's not today's video don't worry that's not today's video but I'm

actually going to be buying 8 Street wear items under $100

now now all source crap that for another day what about I show you my entire

off-white clothing collection don't worry I'm not flexing on you I don't

want to make you feel poor I just want to boost my ego by showing

you lot what I can afford cuz I'm so rich yeah so today we're

going to be talking about height beasts now honestly I have nothing against

height beasts just because I do like some of the clothing which they wear

it's things like supreme and that I actually kind of like the styles but

it's the youtubers which I don't now we're gonna be talking about be sneak

which is a very very great youtuber or quality content guys absolutely quality

now let's just have a look turning an Instagram model into a height beast 1

million views 16 year olds 1 million dollar sneaker collection 1.8 million

views by some reason I really doubt that loads of shoes could add up to 1 million

dollars in less year here just full-out baller but I mean be sneakers he is a

full-out baller he is the top height beast guys top height beast but but guys

guys guys guys let's just let's just look at this I got you Yeezys prank ha

ha ha that's an insane prank I got you Yeezys prank on my sister she

had no idea well I mean it wouldn't be much of a prank if she didn't have an

idea would would it that I mean please speak 400 IQ over it apparently that

that title got him 800,000 views I really need to think of a real

clickbait title for this because I want their views I would take them views I'm

not lying there if if people are choosing to click on I got you Yeezy

prank on my sister she had no idea that I think I could make something a bit

more better how about we look at flying out

to transform my biggest fan into a height beast emotional bloody emotional

yes traveling out you here biggest fan you buy him like a hundred quid clothing

and and it's emotional oh that's pre emotional guys but but if you did know

it's gonna be emotional let's just let's just whack it in the title cursor yeah

you might not be able to wear know what the videos going to be bout if I don't

put the emotion in the title it's like me making a video saying I died sad I

mean it wouldn't be I died hahaha laughing emoji crying emoji laughing

emoji this is epic with it it just wouldn't be would it

no I I'm being clicked baited into the hot college girl goes to hype be

shopping cuz honestly believe that this is gonna be not click they at all so

let's click on it Tatiana of an Instagram model net

there's no guarantee that she's an Instagram model just sort of she just

sort of an Instagram model what so kinda just say what the hell is that shade

ii-i've got better chains trust me you know them let me just grab it alright I

can't shakes I don't use face camp I'm gonna grab it it's ok somewhere just

give me a sec guys there's ever a somewhere you know these like

glow-in-the-dark sticks which you have as a bracelet you know you know what I

mean I could probably get two of these wrap it around my neck it's probably a

better shape than that shite and you go to college I don't know we're gonna

title this but we're gonna be turning you into a high piece so we're gonna

pretty much pick out a really cool outfit you're gonna walk away with and

it's gonna be with supreme go be with supreme some cool shoes there are some

cool shoes you know she's getting Easy's it's just a classic classic shoot that

people get I can't say anything I bought some recently yeah

in this new column section alright guys so alright so what does he do is himself

because then cooks cooks them cuts were pretty pretty nice after agree with them

they're them cuts it just did understand what you're trying to get there the

first section I'm gonna be showing Tatiana is halfway section do you like

off-white what do you think about this pink shirt Thanks

now pretty simple it just has that yeah so it's kind of something I would wear

in like seventh grade of the color I love off-white but but that that that

one he just picked out be sneak British I why why would you even pick that out

why would you even think about that be sneak fuck off kinky you'd like

something like this this is what I like like this the crew necks and sweaters I

have 2x on ya screen like a ah sounds like a prayer yeah well most off wait

things just have it on the back alright these hoodies I really like because the

white really pops out why is the camera guy on the other side of the bloody

aisle it must be really awkward to just lean over all these like shoes try not

to hit any off as well and also record them looking at some off-white wow

they're just by yeah I'm annoyed I feel like you want something on the front

down you know cuz you're all about like she has a Gucci boots on and what's the

purse there these peachy little lot looser on I wouldn't know cuz I couldn't

care they are ugly as hell I'm I'm more fond of playing with this little like

glow-in-the-dark necklace thing then then looking at off-white honestly what

do you think about this you know this is Russian Steen is style in

Russian really this is you know a heron precedence she's Russian by the way I

see she's Russian by the way I just randomly thought that she knew like

three words of Russian just just for no reason

I feel really current guess that you know she don't worry she's Russian by

the way she's Russian the farm it was - it was a picture of two herons the farm

yeah you know in Russia you know the classic classic my grandma in Russia

yeah she owns a farm she owns a farm with with herons on it

and a pond yeah wait you're not funny ya know what uh you do you feel a but this

is off wait Nebraska's our College it it's pretty brain dead noggin like the

brassicas a college riot guys guys Nebraska it's actually a college but we

live in a society but Nebraska's a college right right no I don't want to

say Nebraska is a college and just look like a real retard in front of my fans

it's a college right right be sneaks not that interesting you know a just

shopping hot college girl goes type B's shopping shopping shopping it's not that

great so everybody in the comments going comment height beast that is the word of

the day you learn something new every day so you know what height beast now is

sir it's pretty epic in it so if everybody goes and comment hypebeast ten

times their comment section i'll heart everyone who does it so go do that it'll

be it'll be it'll be super epic guys facially do that anyway if you did

enjoyed today's video make sure you do leave a like go and comment hypebeast in

the comment section and if you new around here subscribe to notifications

on to never miss a video thank you and goodbye

For more infomation >> Hypebeast Kid Flexs On Poor People (Bsneak) - Duration: 8:12.

-------------------------------------------

Concierge Collection Ombre Wrap - Duration: 7:57.

For more infomation >> Concierge Collection Ombre Wrap - Duration: 7:57.

-------------------------------------------

Homemade Picnic Basket - Scrapwood Challenge ep24 - Duration: 15:57.

Scrapwood challenge scrapwood challenge its scrap its crap its firewood but some of the wood is good

I've cut all my strips with a few extra ones

They're all planed on one side and they've still got the bandsaw marks on the other side

So now I'm going to put them through this very crude thickness jig for my belt sander

Put those through they'll all come out the same thickness and it will smooth the other side

I've used the jig in a couple of past videos, so I'm not going to explain it here

But if you want to see one of those videos then click on the link above

I've soaked half the strips overnight and the other half I've kept dried

These are going to be glue laminated together to make the handle and the top rim

But before I get on with making the basket, I'll just take a moment to tell you about a new feature

I've added to my Wix built scrap wood challenge website to help you guys interact more and become part of the scrap wood challenge

I've added a forum to the website

You'll be able to share your own projects share ideas for future scrap wood challenges or any other ideas

You may have to improve the scrap wood challenge

It'll be great to see you there and to see what you come up with

Adding the forum couldn't have been easier. It integrated into the website flawlessly

If you don't already know Wix is an online website building platform that allows you to build professional and highly

customizable websites using drag-and-drop tools whatever your website needs Wix has you covered there are hundreds of templates for

business blogs

Portfolios and any other website you can think of it's free has a reliable hosting and with the drag-and-drop editor

even the most inexperienced user can build a

Professional site that's unique and personal if you'd like to build your own website, then go to

wix.com/go/paskmakes or click on the link in the description and

Thanks to Wix for sponsoring the video and supporting my channel.

I was hoping that was going to work, it hasn't but I have another idea to try next

I'm not sure I'm doing this the best way I'm just trying to work out a system

I've put a few in the ends here just to hold those together

NowI need to join the two ends up by putting the sides in so if I tuck a piece there

Underneath and work that through and then I'll put a dab of glue in the ends

but before I do that, I need to trim a little bit off there and then you won't see the join

I want the ends of the basket to angle out like this

So now I need to start doing these strips here to the side pieces. So it keeps that structure

I've just put these there to see what it will look like, now I need to put a bit of glue on there

It's not real pretty in there but using weights and a bit of tape I'm gluing those down and it should all work out

I've got a system going now. I'm just doing one at a time clamping them in place giving it ten minutes

and moving on to the next row

It actually gets easier the higher you go and it's actually starting to come together it's far from perfect

but, it's sort of working

I need to make two handles

I'm going to laminate them together the same as this rim and they need to be a bit wider than the rim as well

So rather than make it a new form, I've packed it out with some cardboard

I'll put some packing tape around it and then that should be good to go and

The handle I can do one either end as well

That wasn't the best glue-up it was a bit of a wrestle but fingers crossed it works out

The handles could have been better

But overall I think it turned out pretty well considering it was made with a bunch of short pieces of scrap wood

Anyway, hopefully you enjoyed the video. If you did, please like and subscribe. Thanks for watching and I'll see you on the next one

For more infomation >> Homemade Picnic Basket - Scrapwood Challenge ep24 - Duration: 15:57.

-------------------------------------------

Would You Rather Spoon Belichick Or Kiss Brady? - Duration: 1:57.

- Your life depends on it, you gotta do one of the two.

Spoon with Bill Belichick

or get a kiss on the lips from Tom Brady?

- What is spooning?

- You're just, you know, laying in bed.

You could be the Big Spoon.

You got Bill right there.

You give him a little hug when you're going to bed.

- So basically cuddling with a grown-ass man?

- Right. Or you get a smooch on the lips from Brady like he does with his kid.

- You know I'm going to go ahead and to take that good ol' dirt nap.

You feel me?

I've done made it to the Super Bowl, why not?

Dirt nap it is! You feel me?

- Spoon with Bill Belichick

Or be kissed on the lips by Tom Brady?

(nervous laugh)

- Neither!

- You either gotta do a little spoon with Bill Belichick.

Take a nap after practice.

Or get a kiss on the lips from Tom.

- I'm glad there's no hypotheticals.

I don't live in hypotheticals. I only live in the real world.

- Spoon with Bill Belichick

or be kissed on the lips by Tom Brady?

(shakes image out of head)

- I couldn't do either of those.

That goes against my morals.

- Spoon with Bill Belichick?

Get a kiss on the lips from Tom Brady?

Like he does with his son.

Or we got that dirt nap. Which way we going?

(revs up)

- PASS!

Can I choose NEITHER?

- Spoon with Bill Belichick, take a little nap

or you get a kiss on the lips from Tom?

Which one?

(struggles internally)

- Is there a Plan C?

I would plead the fifth as my first option

but my second option...

I guess me and Belichick could cuddle a little.

- My man, my man. Appreciate you.

- Thank you very much.

For more infomation >> Would You Rather Spoon Belichick Or Kiss Brady? - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

WSHH. CAN YOU ANSWER THESE TRICK QUESTIONS 😀? - Duration: 7:53.

For more infomation >> WSHH. CAN YOU ANSWER THESE TRICK QUESTIONS 😀? - Duration: 7:53.

-------------------------------------------

Let's Play GOOKA 2: the Mystery of Janatris |77| I didn't miss you. {EN} - Duration: 9:17.

THEY'RE CLONES!

Could I get a turn, please? How am I going to win this fight?

What am I supposed to do to conquer those? Hmmm.

Hmm, this adds +2 to speed. Mine has -1 to speed. What does Telostion have? 0. Let's try that first.

I can't get a turn.

The black blade is -2...

This will enhance my speed, but lower my health. Let's give it a try.

I can go to the other two places first, though. Let's see what is in store for us there.

Hmm. It almost looks like the first on is a trap.

I wonder how to beat those. There might be a way to kill them without a fight.

YES! I GOT TO ROUND 1! Now let's see if I can make myself immortal...

I'm going to put them down so much that I can balance myself out and use magic to train it.

And you are officially screwed. I love the Curse spell.

Also I haven't played a game in 6 months. The funny thing is that people think that I play games constantly.

Which couldn't be farther from the truth - I play less than an average gamer.

Of course using the Curse spell lowers my strength too, but not as much as they are lowered.

One more round of curses so that I am sure that I can switch to magic.

I'm sure glad you're not using guns like you did in the first game. That would make sense.

To tip the balancing mechanic I'm going to use the Battle Spirit to raise my Body Strength.

At least I think it does take that into account.

Meditation actually works for just raising an attribute.

Well, this is a bit unfair. I might not be immortal anymore! :D

And NOW I can kill them with spells.

Let's use the Battle Spirit just in case.

Hey, my Battle Spirit died after one turn? WTF?

And to make this process quicker, I am going to use the Magical Shield that gives me Will Power (which in turn makes me do more magical damage. Makes sense, right? :D )

The bad thing is that most "better" weapons slow you down. And being slowed down is deadly to you in this game.

Magical Vortex for the win.

This one might survive it.

Or not.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét