Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 31 2019

See when we say nation we're not talking about a land we are not talking about a

political entity we're talking about people it's a people which mechanician

it's only in the minds and hearts of people that a nation lives the land just

belongs to this earth it doesn't belong to any nation it is only in our minds

and hearts because still as human beings the whole world cannot live as one the

largest chunk of humanity that you can identify with today is a nation so how

important is a sense of nation that depends what is the status of the human

beings who live there

at different stages or different stages of evolution of a nation how

nationalistic we should be should be accordingly calibrated the

pre-independence era our our nationalism had to be on fire because this was not

about living well in this nation it was about willing to die for this nation

so our nationality or our sense of nationhood had to be really in fire

because we are an occupied nation but first independence we can put our

nationhood little bit on the cool we don't have to be burning so hot but

still when half the people in this country have not even eaten properly

forget about anything else I'm really not concerned about anything else for

human beings well they could be educated they could be not educated they could

live in a home or live under a tree they could wear lots of clothes are just a

loincloth they could drive a car or walk I don't care really but every human

being must be well nourished this is fundamental and this has to happen but

unfortunately that's not happened the maximum number of malnourished

children on the planet are still in this nation though we are the fastest fastest

growing economy in the world we are the fifth largest economy on the planet in

spite of that the maximum number of malnourished children are in this

country that one thing if we solve that every human being here is eating at

least what is necessary for them to make a life out of themselves today a farmer

is going to his field without enough nourishment to do that hard work a woman

is pregnant carrying a child without enough nourishment to nourish a healthy

child a child is going to school without sufficient nourishment to stay alert and

learn what he's supposed to learn there when this is happening it is important

that our sense of nation is little strong that something burns in our heart

and little in the stomach also it must burn till these things are solved when

people are living well you can put your nationalism on a much lower sim only

when native nation is in danger then we raise it otherwise on a day to day basis

we cool it right now when half the people have not eaten a whole lot of

people have eaten well they are saying we don't need any nationalism we don't

have to feel for this country what is there everything world is one world is

one I am also ok with that but that's not the reality that is not the

political and economic reality of the world if in many nations what they are

throwing away just throwing away what lands in the trashcan if that comes most

children nourishment would be taken care of

when that is the condition you cannot be talking about one world and all this

fancy ideas great ideas it's not that I am not with it I am also for it but

right now it's not realistic right now we need to have a strong sense of

nationhood because still we have not fred half the people on this in this

country so I am NOT saying this so that you don't enjoy your dinner you must

enjoy your dinner especially because so many people don't get to eat it and I am

getting to eat this I must not only enjoy my dinner I must put my dinner to

good use in my life yes or no and also we must not have a little pain in our

heart when I am eating this I am eating this well I will make sure what goes

into me becomes a part of me becomes help well-being and useful activity and

I must know that little pain that many children are going to bed tonight

without eating what they need to eat this is not to destroy the value of what

you are eating this is to enhance the value of what you are eating this is not

to make you feel guilty of what you are eating this is just to ensure that you

eat like a human being not like an animal

For more infomation >> You Can Do to Make India a Superpower | ft. Sadhguru - Duration: 6:30.

-------------------------------------------

I Look To You - Cover - Duration: 4:29.

As I lay me down

Heaven hear me now

I'm lost without a cause

After giving it my own

Winter storms have come

And darkened my sun

After all that I've been through

Who on earth can I turn to?

I look to you

I look to you

After all my strength is gone

(Is gone) In you I can be strong

I look to you

And when melodies are gone (Are gone)

In you I hear a song

I look to you

After losing my breath

There's no more fighting left

Sinking to rise no more

Searching for that open door

And every road that I've taken

Led to my regret

And I don't know if I'm gonna make it

Nothing to do but lift my head

I look to you

i look to you

After all my strength is gone

In you I can be strong

i look to you

I look to you

And when melodies are gone

In you I hear a song

I look to you

My levees are broken

My walls are coming down on me

(The rain is falling)

My rain is falling Defeat is calling

I need you to set me free

Take me far away from the battle

I need you Shine on me!

I look to you

I look to you

After all my strength is gone

In you I can be strong

I look to you

And when melodies are gone

In you I hear a song

I look to you

I look to you

I look to you

For more infomation >> I Look To You - Cover - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

Are you ready to RISE? - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> Are you ready to RISE? - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

TimeClick Time Clock Payroll Projection Report (435)753-4102 - Duration: 3:33.

For years, TimeClick has been an effective and affordable employee time tracking software

for small and medium-sized businesses.

Based on growing needs and customer requests, we add new features that make your job easier

each year.

This year, we're pleased to announce that TimeClick now has payroll cost projection

capabilities.

Entering information about employee wages or salaries allows TimeClick to produce a

payroll projection report not only showing all the hours your employees worked, but how

much you can expect to pay employees based on those hours, including overtime.

Please note: this report is a projection based solely on the information TimeClick is given

by the Admin and the hours logged by employees.

Any bonuses or pay not directly related to hours worked must be added to the costs projected

by TimeClick.

TimeClick is not responsible for payroll mistakes or pay discrepancies resulting from human

error or failure to use the proper payroll software.

To start using the payroll projection report, let's enter some employee payroll information

such as wage rates.

Enter Admin mode

Navigate to Employees then select an employee

Click the Detailed Info tab

Select the Payroll Info button

If an employee is not assigned to any job or department, you simply need to enter one

wage rate.

If an employee is assigned to multiple jobs and/or departments, you have more options

for their wage rates.

Selecting the option Use Employee Hourly rate tells TimeClick to use the Hourly Rate set

at the top of the window for calculating the payroll projections.

Selecting the option to Use Department Default rate has TimeClick use the wage rate you set

as the default for that department when in the Edit Department tab in Employees.

You may also use a "custom rate" for the employee for that department if the rate they earn

is different from the default department rate and the primary hourly rate set for that employee.

If you select to use the Department/Job Default rates or the custom rate, TimeClick will not

use the main rate entered at the top of the payroll information window for the cost projection

unless the employee logs hours that do not belong to any department or job.

Entering a salary rate won't affect the Payroll Projection report.

It is simply there to store a salaried employee's salary amount for now.

To run the payroll projection report in the Report Center,

Navigate to the Report Center

Use the drop-down menu to select the Payroll Projection Report

Select the information you want displayed on the report.

For this example I just included totals and the payroll projection portion of the report

but you can include all of the hours details if wanted.

Click View Report

The report shows information like the hours totals, the wage rate I assigned to this employee,

and what the expected cost for those hours worked will be.

If an employee works overtime, their overtime premium is shown here.

To learn more about how the overtime premium is calculated,

watch our other video about overtime calculations for this report.

TimeClick 2019 offers a visual version of the payroll projection report for those who

want the data at a glance in the Dashboard Reports tab.

It is not as detailed as the Payroll Projection report in the Report Center, but it does show

the projected cost of each employee on payroll in a snapshot.

For more infomation >> TimeClick Time Clock Payroll Projection Report (435)753-4102 - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

5 Ways to Be More Productive Working from Home Minns - Duration: 14:43.

Hey everyone, Megan here from MeganMinns.com

and today I'm gonna share with you,

5 ways to be more productive while working from home.

(upbeat music)

I started working from home in 2015

and I know first hand how big of an adjustment it can be.

It can be hard to stay focused,

there are so many distractions around the house.

Your home may not be set up to work from home properly

and overall it can just be a bigger adjustment

than you might expect,

if you're transitioning from working in a corporate office,

to working from home.

But whether or not you've been working from home forever

and you just need to find a few ways

to make things feel better,

or if you're about to transition into

a working from home job,

these five tips are going to be very helpful,

because like I said,

I've been doing this since 2015 and I have learned a lot.

And I'm excited to share my tips and tricks with you.

Tip number one is to improve your ergonomics.

I have found that most tables and desks and chairs

that you already have in your home are not actually suited

for working and sitting in for long periods of time.

And if you're just sitting in your old desk,

in a very standard desk chair,

chances are that after working from home for a few days,

you're already gonna start to feel some aches and pains

and discomfort while you're working.

So what is ergonomics?

Well Merriam-Webster defines ergonomics

as an applied science

concerned with designing and arranging things people use,

so that the people and things interact most efficiently

and safely.

Basically to me, ergonomics is your body is unique

and so your working setup needs to be unique.

Your desk height, your keyboard placement,

your desktop, like your monitor height,

all of that needs to be customized

to fit you and your body.

And if you neglect ergonomics,

then chances are you're gonna feel

really physically uncomfortable over time.

So like I said earlier, you might get backaches,

you might get neck strain,

your elbow might just start hurt,

you might get carpal tunnel.

There are a lot of physical ailments that can come up

when you aren't taking ergonomics into consideration.

So here are a few things to keep in mind

when designing your workspace at home,

to make sure that it's ergonomically friendly

and suited to you.

First of all, is your chair,

you need to make sure that your chair is comfortable,

so you should look for something with cushioning.

You wanna make sure that it gives you

plenty of back support.

I wouldn't recommend working, you know,

on a bar stool for long periods of time.

So make sure you get good back support,

and make sure it allows your legs

to be at the proper angles.

So, if you have shorter legs,

you might need to lower the chair

or get an adjustable chair

or potentially even have a foot stool.

Lots of different options,

but ultimately just make sure you have chair

that you can adjust to fit your specific leg length

and body structure.

Next thing is your keyboard.

Your keyboard should placed in a way,

so that your arms, like, it's hard to show you

where I'm at right now, my desk.

But your arms and your elbows should be at a 90 degree angle

and your lower arm here, including your wrist

should be completely flat while you're typing.

So if you're ever typing and your arms are kinda down

or up, or your wrists are at an angle,

all of that can lead to some damage over time

and injury.

So you really wanna make sure

your arms are at a 90 degree angle

and your wrists and your entire arms are straight and flat.

Definitely don't use those wrist cushions,

I used to use them in a corporate office.

I thought you were like supposed to,

I thought it made things better.

But it actually put your hand at the wrong angle

and can cause issues over the long run.

You also wanna make sure your computer screen

is at the right height for your eyes.

They say when you're looking at your monitor,

whether it's a laptop or a screen,

you should be looking at the top third of the screen,

so if you're looking any lower or higher,

the monitor is not at the right height for you.

So you need to make sure you adjust it,

either by getting an adjustable monitor

or maybe putting it on a riser,

which is really common, especially in laptops.

You're definitely gonna need it to be on a riser,

otherwise you're gonna be looking down

and getting a lot of neck strain.

Now ergonomics is a big topic

and I'm actually gonna link

to a few different resources beneath this video,

that can go into much more detail

on how you can find out what exact distance

you should be from your monitor, the height for you.

There's some great tools out there

that can really tell you more about

how to customize your desk to suit you and your ergonomics.

So, I'm gonna link to those below this video.

Tip number two is to remove distractions.

I found that working from home

makes it really hard to avoid distractions,

between seeing the dishes pile up in the corner,

household chores, errands you wanna run,

pets and family members possibly interrupting you

or even the mailman interrupting you.

There are just distractions all around

and it's really hard when you're working from home

to avoid those.

So there a few things you need to do

intentionally and proactively

to help avoid getting distracted while working from home.

First let's talk about how to avoid digital distractions.

Notifications are your enemy

when it comes to staying focused.

So definitely when you're sitting down

to do some focused work,

make sure all notifications are off.

You don't see any red dots on any apps,

whether it's on your phone, your computer.

No popups come up.

You need to go completely non-notification

while you're working.

So if you need to take this to the extreme,

you might wanna even consider

going into do not disturb mode or airplane mode.

So that you really have that focused time

without interruptions.

Now when it comes to environmental distractions,

I have found that wearing noise canceling headphones,

especially the big over the ear ones,

those are the best if you can.

It really helps block out, not only just noises,

but metal distractions.

I find that when I sit down

and actually put on my big headphones

that are noise canceling,

not only does it kind of make the noises go away,

it kind of makes all

of the mental distractions go away as well.

I just mentally, I'm more zoned in on what I'm doing

and less likely to get distracted

if I'm wearing my noise canceling headphones.

Sometimes I'll even put them on and not play anything,

just for the fact of the focus it gives me.

Now if you would like to listen to something

while you have your headphones on,

even if you can't do over the ear headphones,

I really recommend that you listen

to music that's gonna help you stay focused.

Now I love listening to the top 40 hits

or whatever I like,

but I notice that if music has words it,

for me, if I'm trying to focus and create and write,

I'm more likely to get distracted.

Now to each is own here, so if you can do that, go for it.

But for me, I like to listen to either

one of the Spotify focus playlists.

They actually have a genre called focus

and it's full of all types of music.

So, it can be chill beats I think is one,

another ones classical, acoustic, jazz, all types of stuff.

So, any of those playlists, I would give those a try.

Or, my favorite app is actually Brain FM.

I have the iPhone app, I listen to it on my desktop as well

and it's similarly music designed for focusing,

for sleeping or for resting and meditation.

So when I'm working,

I'm literally listening to Brain FM all the time,

it's on in the background

and I actually listen to it when I sleep too.

But whatever you choose, whether it's Spotify,

Brain FM, or another app,

I would encourage you to put on some music

that's meant to help you focus.

Tip number three for being more productive

while working from home,

is to have a plan for your day.

When you work from home, you naturally have

a little bit more flexibility

in how you manage your time throughout the day.

And that means it's even more important to have

a plan of action when you wake up

and sit down to start working.

And the best way to do this in my experience

is to actually make the plan the night before.

So at the end of your work day

or your evening if you wanna do it later,

be sure to carve out five to 15 minutes

where you can sit down and plan tomorrow.

So here is how I like to plan tomorrow,

it's quick, easy, but super effective.

So I like to first look at tomorrow's appointments

and events, actual meetings that I can't move around,

appointments I've committed to, anything like that,

I start there and I put that on my daily planner.

I actually have a free daily planner printable

that I will be sharing with you later,

so stay tuned for more information on that.

But however you manage your calender and your time,

go ahead and make sure you look at

all of the appointments and events

you have for the next day.

Then, start looking at the tasks you have,

you probably have an ongoing task list,

either for tomorrow or for the week or for the month

and take a few minutes

to look at all the tasks you wanna get done,

specifically tomorrow so that you can stay on track.

Now I like to actually list all of those out

so I can see them and then go in and prioritize them.

So pick your top three of all the tasks

you might wanna get done tomorrow.

We all have the habit of listing way too many.

What are the top three?

If you only got those three things done

you would feel great, you would have made huge process

and you would have met all of your needs.

So go ahead and prioritize those three

and make sure you either put them in a different place

on your piece of paper or wherever you're planning this,

or circle them or do something

so you know what those three are.

Now it's time to take your tasks and your top three

and look at your calendar.

So what I like to do is actually pull up,

I use Google calendar, I'll pull that up,

I'll look at my top three tasks,

I'll estimate how long I think they're gonna take

and I will actually drop those on my calendar

like they are meetings.

And then I'll see how much time is left

and start filling in the other tasks

and then you've got to readjust.

So once you're actually doing this on the calendar,

you'll start to see how much time you really have available

and how much you can really get done.

And this allows you, the day before,

remember, we're doing this the day before,

to make adjustments, to realize,

wow, I really can't get everything done

if I have that meeting.

Can I reschedule that meeting?

Or wow, I might need to work late, or, wow,

I'm actually gonna get this all done and feel great.

So, however you need to adjust,

it's going to give you an opportunity

to proactively make adjustments in your plan.

And then you're done,

so that is how I plan the day the night before.

It allows you to wake up, sit down to work

and automatically know, not only your top tasks,

not only what you need to get done,

but have an actual game plan for your hours in the day

and how you're gonna spend them

to make progress on your tasks.

Now I know I kinda breezed through that really quickly,

I do actually have an entire video

where I walk you through exactly how

I plan my day the night before.

So if you wanna check that out,

you can click the link below this video

and watch that video, after you finish this one.

Now, like I mentioned a second ago,

I actually have a free printable for you

that is my daily planner.

So it incorporates writing out your tasks,

your events, your top three, giveS you some journals prompts

and I love it, it's exactly what I use throughout the day.

So if you are interested in trying out this daily planner,

again, it's free, you can just click

the link below this video,

enter in your information

and you'll get it right to your inbox,

so you can start using it today.

Okay, tip number four of being more productive

while working from home, take breaks!

That might sound slightly counterintuitive,

we're talking about being productive,

how would taking breaks make you more productive?

Trust me, it does.

In order to really stay productive

for a long period of time,

you need to be able to,

not only give your body a physical break,

but your mind a break as well.

So recommending that you get up and move around,

you know, one to two times an hour at least.

I use the pomodoro method, like mentioned a minute ago

and that actually has built in breaks,

where every 25 minutes, you move around for five minutes.

So, I like to do that but you can come up with a system

that works for you, but at least every hour

get up, move around, get some water, hug a pet, do anything.

But it's important that you take just a few minutes,

a couple times at least an hour throughout the day

to give yourself a break.

One little disclaimer here is

make sure you don't spend your break on your computer

doing social media or doing something else.

You really wanna do a full break,

so I'm talking stand up, leave your desk,

leave your room if you can,

maybe go outside, smell some fresh air,

if you want, go on a walk

if you have time for a longer break.

But just really go do something

that's gonna feel like a complete disconnection

so that when you come back to work and sit at your desk

you're feeling refreshed.

It's really easy to just, like,

go to another room and start browsing Instagram

and maybe you can do that every now and then,

but really it doesn't meet the purpose.

The whole purpose is to disconnect, to refresh yourself,

to give your mind a few minutes

of not trying to work so hard

and allow yourself to come back to work

feeling a little bit more rejuvenated.

My fifth and final tip for staying productive

while working from home, is to change location.

So even thought you're working from home

and that's what we're talking about,

that doesn't mean you can only sit and work

from this one place.

I like to do this whenever I'm feeling stuck in particular,

you know when you're sitting there

and you just can't get into a flow,

you just can't get your work done,

you're just feeling a lot of resistance.

The best thing you can do in those moments

is to change locations.

So, maybe that means going and changing rooms if you can,

or sitting on your couch or your dining table,

or anywhere besides your desk.

Or what it often means for me is actually leaving the house.

So even though we're working from home,

really you're a remote worker, you can work from wherever.

So when I'm having days where I feel particularly stuck,

or I need as much focus time as possible,

I will intentionally leave the house

and go to a coffee shop, a lunch spot,

if I had a co-working place I liked around here,

I would go there.

So, maybe that is what you need to do.

And a little tip for you too, is,

you might wanna anticipate this

when you're looking at your week

or planning your day tomorrow.

I like to really think about this

when I'm planning my day tomorrow.

If I have a day where I have a lot of deliverables

that need to happen, my outcomes are big

and I don't have that many meetings,

I will know in advance

that I need to go work somewhere else tomorrow.

And again, since we're planning in advance,

you know that the night before,

so maybe you can do some prep if you need to.

Like pack your backpack or set our your clothes

or whatever you need to do.

But if you can know in advance, even better.

But it's also something you can do reactively.

So when you're sitting here in the middle of the day

and you're just stuck, go ahead and leave.

I do it all the time,

but for me Tuesday's and Thursday's in particular

are really important days for me to get things done.

I have a lot of meetings on Monday's and Wednesday's,

so Tuesday's and Thursday's

are pretty important days for me.

So those are often days where,

at least once a week, on one of those days,

I am usually working outside of the home

because that way I can just be

as productive as possible in a shorter amount of time.

So, those are the five ways that you can be more productive

while working from home.

And I actually have a challenge for you today,

I want you to do one thing,

doesn't even have to be all of those.

But I want you to do one thing today

to help improve your working situation,

if you work from home.

So maybe it's just finding a new playlist,

maybe it's rearranging your desk.

Maybe it's picking a coffee shop to go to tomorrow.

Whatever it is, maybe it's even planning your day tomorrow,

I want you to do at least one thing today

so that you can take this video and actually have

a better more productive day tomorrow.

So, now you know how to be more productive

while working from home. But if you really wanna take

this productivity to the next level,

you need to have a plan for your day,

just like I was talking about earlier.

So I just wanna remind you again,

that you can click the link below this video

to download the free daily planner printable

that I have for you.

I love this resource,

there's an example of how to use it

and some more instructions in that download as well.

So, I hope you enjoy it. Now I love to hear from you,

what tips do you have for working from home

and being more productive?

I'm sure I left some stuff out here, we're all different,

so I would love to hear from you

in the comments below this video.

Let me know what you do to be more productive

while working form home.

And if you thought this video was helpful,

please hit the like button, subscribe

and share it with your friends so I know

to make more videos like this.

I'll see you in the next one.

(light music) See my lovely acne.

Look at that highlight.

Woo-hoo!

25 minutes, getting faster.

For more infomation >> 5 Ways to Be More Productive Working from Home Minns - Duration: 14:43.

-------------------------------------------

What does your bike say to you? | Motorrad-Markt | Indian FTR | EN/DE Subs - Duration: 4:13.

For more infomation >> What does your bike say to you? | Motorrad-Markt | Indian FTR | EN/DE Subs - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

FOX TV - Christine McGuinness oozes sex appeal as she shows off cleavage - Duration: 3:30.

She has recently revealed she feels 'happy, healthy and strong' after putting on a stone in weight over the last year

 And Christine McGuinness certainly oozed body confidence as she writhed around on a bed during a saucy lingerie-clad photoshoot

   The Real Housewives of Cheshire star, 30, sent temperatures soaring as she showed off her busty cleavage and pert posterior while rolling around in Cheshire's Peckforton Castle's Bridal Suite

Christine looked absolutely sensational in the skimpy red lace one-piece which showed off her body to perfection

 The reality star looked every inch the blonde bombshell for the photoshoot, donning a glamorous coat of smokey and bronzed make-up and a sleek blowdry

  Share this article Share Taking a break from her modelling commitments, Christine shared another steamy snap of herself in a towel as she plugged a holiday to her followers

Christine's sexy shoot comes after she revealed that she has put on a stone over the course of 2018 and she feels 'happy, healthy and strong'

As 2018 drew to a close, the reality star took to her Instagram to share two clips of herself side-to-side

Christine explained that in the first video at the start of the year she felt 'weak, broken and worthless', whereas the second clip she felt 'happy, healthy and strong' going into 2019 after gaining one stone

She said: 'I started 2018 feeling very weak, broken and worthless. I'm leaving 2018 feeling happy, healthy and strong

Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom to get back up and realise how strong you are

'Everyone has good and bad times in life, focus on the good. Remember things do change so never make a permanent decision on temporary feelings

'Create your own happiness. Build yourself and your future. . "Be strong when you are weak, brave when you are scared and humble when you are victorious"

Believe in yourself always.'The star is married to presenter and actor Paddy McGuinness, 45, with the couple sharing three children, twins Penelope and Leo, five, and Felicity, two

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét