Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 30 2019

Sian, I brought you here because you cried.

I'm not crying now.

- Do you feel better? / - Of course.

Will we see their brotherly love again?

- They're holding hands. / - What is that?

Seungjae, let's eat something.

- We worked hard. / - That's right.

"We worked hard. That's right."

Hello.

Please give us French fries.

- I have money. / - Does he carry money?

Here you go.

- It's a secret that we came here. / - Okay.

Don't tell my dad.

They said they will go to the toilet.

- Don't write a letter. / - A letter?

Okay. Please take a seat.

- Okay. / - Okay.

I'm exhausted.

Why are you exhausted?

I'm exhausted because of your dad.

I know.

My dad is a soccer player,

so he trains us too hard.

It was hard to pull the girls' sled.

I know.

I'm so exhausted.

Is every day like this for you?

Yes. My dad is a prankster.

A prankster.

Things have been hard for me.

Your food is here.

They're sharing French fries after commiserating.

It looks delicious.

- Eat up. / - Let's hurry up and eat.

Let's eat it with ketchup.

Ketchup?

It's hot. Be careful.

- Gosh. / - My goodness.

Is he feeding Sian?

(Gosh, then I better give you some too.)

- My goodness. / - Gosh, the two of them are so cute.

(They're caring for each other.)

(It's true friendship.)

They're young,

but their friendship is strong.

It tastes better when you eat it like that.

I wonder what my sisters are doing.

I bet they're training.

Meanwhile, the twins are pulling the dads on the sleds.

Of course it doesn't work.

Dad, why are you so heavy?

You're the one who chose me.

Hurry up!

- Jiyong must be relatively lighter. / - That's right.

It's hard, right?

(The winter training is harsh and endless.)

- Bye. / - We should go too.

- Let's play some more. / - Okay.

Are they playing more instead of returning?

- They'll get caught. / - They're runaways.

Let's play until 12 a.m.

Let's play until it's 11:50 p.m.

Okay.

(Excited)

It's an arcade.

- I'm going to win. / - I'm going to win.

No blocking.

Captain power!

Bellybutton power!

Seriously.

I think they forgot about their dads.

They're having so much fun.

(Goal! Another goal!)

(The power of DNA is showing at the arcade.)

Let's go one more time!

- Let's stop. / - Why?

Because Sian keeps winning.

I should win once too.

Let's go play that.

Okay.

(What game did Seungjae pick?)

(It's a VR balloon popping game.)

Is there such a game?

Time passes quickly when they get into the game.

Oh, no.

What are you two doing?

- They got caught. / - Oh, no.

They didn't even notice Donggook approaching.

(Silly)

What are you two doing?

- They can't hear him. / - My goodness.

(He's canceling the game.)

(Why did it stop all of a sudden?)

What are you two doing?

- Seungjae froze. / - You said you had to pee.

What are you doing here?

Did I tell you it's okay to do this?

You came in here for the toilet, right?

- Right? / - Yes.

What did you do after coming here?

I'll forgive you if you're honest.

- We ate fries. / - Did you eat fries?

You only made us do difficult things.

Did I make you do difficult things?

(We were tired all day.)

Was it too hard today?

We came here to play.

- They came to play. / - But I trained you.

Were you able to get rid of your stress?

Yes.

Seola and Sua are training very hard.

Everyone was waiting, but you didn't come back.

Put your arms around each other.

(Hugging)

No, just one side.

You have to sit on "one",

then stand up on "two". Got it?

"We're one." Ready, go.

One.

- We're... / - We're...

- Two. / - One.

- We're... / - We're...

(The two boys became one at the arcade.)

Was my dad scary?

No, he didn't punish us much.

- Was it fun earlier? / - Yes.

It was nice because it was just the two of us.

That's right.

We love each other.

Yes, but we're just friends.

- "Don't cross the line." / - Be my friend forever.

- Gosh. / - Gosh.

We fell over suddenly.

Thank goodness your nose isn't bleeding.

The captains hid a lot of treasures.

- What? / - What?

(Treasure?)

This time, go out and just look for treasures.

- Okay? We'll watch. / - Yes.

Guys, I'll say "treasure", and you can say "go!"

- I'll say "treasure"... / - Go!

They don't work well together. Just say, "let's go!"

- One, two, three. / - One, two, three.

- Let's go! / - Let's go!

"Let's go" is what insiders say.

- Insiders. / - What's that?

It's when you make friends on SNS.

(Does "insiders" mean friends on SNS?)

(Don't agree to it.)

You're so outdated.

- Go on a treasure hunt. / - Okay.

Good luck!

It's okay. It's okay.

- Follow her, Sian. / - Sian, follow them.

I'm going to find the most treasure.

I'm going to win the treasure hunt.

- That's right. / - The area is too big.

- It's too vast. / - Beside you!

- Were they buried? / - He found one.

It's a treasure!

Sian found one. That's fake.

Did they hide fake ones?

What's this?

(Is this a treasure?)

We can just dig some and put it in.

- They'll think it's special. / - Are they all fake?

You can't be lazy if you want to play pranks.

You should be energetic and diligent

to be able to play with his kids.

There's a snowman inside this.

Yes, it's snow.

- She got one too. / - Gosh.

(Snow here, snow there)

It's just snow.

Dad!

What? What is it?

- What is this? / - She's angry.

- What? / - It's just snow.

Try going to the grass field.

Seriously.

Try going there.

Those are fake too.

- He's incorrigible. / - Where is it?

There's nothing here.

Is there really treasure?

Come here.

(Stop wasting time and gather around.)

Dad, did you play another prank?

- It's a coup. / - Why wasn't it there?

Where did your dad go?

Wait, Seungjae. Where is your dad?

Seungjae's dad?

He's changing the subject.

He went down because you guys took so long.

Where did he go? Hold on.

Did he get eaten by a polar bear?

A bear might have caught him.

- Seungjae's serious. / - He's scared.

What do we do?

He went to where the treasure hunt was.

(My dad is in the snow?)

Sian and Seungjae, you should go check.

(Are the two boys being dispatched?)

Why?

Your dad disappeared.

Your dad's feet must be so cold.

His feet are cold?

- Is that a hint? / - Good luck.

Seungjae, find your dad, okay?

He's out of sight.

(They can't find even find a trace of him.)

Dad, where are you?

Where are you, Uncle?

Dad! Where are you?

Boys, keep going straight.

Where are you, Uncle?

Maybe he was eaten by a bear.

There's something...

- Come here. / - Did he find something?

Isn't he over there?

(Is my dad over there?)

What is it? I can't see anything.

- I don't either. / - What is it?

(Let's go check it out.)

Over there. Never mind.

Yes, what is that in the snow?

- The pile? / - There's a pile of snow.

What is that thing?

Something's strange.

What's over there?

(Everyone's suspicious of one place.)

See? It's so random.

- That. / - Where is he?

(Where is he?)

(My goodness.)

He was startled.

Who are you?

(Who is this white beast?)

Who are you?

When I monitor your section of the show,

I noticed that you play a lot of pranks.

- He's the master. / - Do you do any research?

- "Research"? / - It's hard to research all the time.

We can't play pranks after this golden time passes.

- When he grows up... / - I've tried many times,

but I have a low success rate.

I don't think he ever succeeded.

It's not like you can get lessons on pranks.

Anyway, I prepared something.

I'll go get it.

This is a ghillie suit.

This ghillie suit fooled his children before.

Are they using it in the snow?

(It's going in the snow?)

It's perfect.

- He's really something. / - I couldn't find any.

(The kids are busy searching for treasure.)

(On the other side...)

(People are starting to murmur.)

You look like walking snow.

There's a white suit too.

(White ghillie suit)

Where did he even get those things?

I'm a fan, Lee Donggook!

- Did they go there just to do this? / - Jiyong.

(He's directing the scene.)

More, more, more.

If there's any red,

- it pops out too much. / - Is he

- picking the location? / - He's a true director.

(Lead actor, Ko Jiyong)

(The ice monster is here.)

Can you hear me? Make a circle if you can.

They're even communicating.

Jiyong, you have to get down.

That's right. He can't get caught.

(He's coaching like crazy.)

Get down low. Get low.

- Aren't you cold? / - No, I'm okay.

Of course the kids didn't see him.

I really thought

- he was a pile of snow. / - It's perfect.

Can you pile up some snow around me?

Jiyong, if this harms your health in any way

- like your temperature dropping, tell me. / - Okay.

This is just a prank.

There's no need to put your life at stake.

It's more important to survive.

My feet are cold.

It's not easy playing with kids.

The snow monster Jiyong was hiding

under Donggook's coaching.

Will he succeed this time?

You can't tell if you just glance over.

- I really can't tell. / - Where is he?

(He's enduring the cold.)

Ready?

(Ready)

It's hard to tell what it is. Wait.

Why is he so happy?

He was always the lead actor,

and this is his first time directing.

- It's a different kind of joy. / - Who are you?

Who are you?

Try moving forward.

Like this, like this.

It's like a horror movie.

- Stop coming to us. / - I'm sorry.

Jiyong is laughing too much.

- He's dying. / - Who are you?

(Staring)

(This white furry lump is...)

Seungjae was startled.

Are you a bear?

He's laughing right now, right?

- A polar bear! / - He's giggling.

(Sian kept on making logical guesses.)

Maybe he was eaten by a bear.

They're still kids. I thought

they'd notice it's Jiyong by now.

Did you eat Seungjae's dad?

He's dumbfounded.

He said yes.

- Seungjae will cry. / - He ate your dad.

- Don't get found out. / - He ate your dad.

What do we do?

Did you eat my dad?

Did you really eat him?

(Nodding)

That was his dad.

What do we do?

Why is a variety show so sad?

Look at those tears.

What are you going to do, Seungjae?

Is it true?

Where's my dad?

Is he going to say he's in his tummy?

He says he's in his tummy.

Sian is good at making the situation worse.

He's so sad. "My dad."

Wait. Is Sian holding back his tears?

Why did it suddenly become a drama?

Your dad must be somewhere.

Can't you return my dad to me?

Bring his dad back.

You're making him sad.

Their reactions weren't what we expected.

Did you see his hat?

(His hoodie is sticking out.)

Your pants fell off,

but they didn't notice. Aren't your knees cold?

Your pants came off.

He's pulling them back up.

He's pulling them back up in this sad situation.

Some people just aren't cut out for it.

What's wrong?

Get up and walk over here.

(He's exiting quietly.)

(He can walk on two feet?)

I want to join too. I desperately

want to be in on a prank.

Is it a person?

(What?)

Bring Seungjae's dad back!

(Pulling up his pants)

(Run, snow monster.)

It wasn't me.

(Thank you for being fooled.)

Hey, what are you doing?

- What are you doing? / - They must know.

Of course the twins would know.

Just take off his mask.

(Confused)

What's this?

Did I get you?

He's smiling now.

- Of course. / - "How can you fool me?"

- A dad shouldn't do that. / - You surprised me.

- What's wrong? / - He'll cry louder this time.

What is it?

See? I knew he'd cry.

Don't cry, Seungjae.

Don't cry.

(I thought you were eaten by a bear!)

Gosh.

- Were you scared? / - Sian is calm.

(I was worried about you, Dad.)

I was only trying to have fun with you.

The dads must have had fun.

- They're relieved now. / - I'm glad.

- Dad. / - Were you worried?

Seungjae,

you need to experience things like this.

You grow stronger through them.

For more infomation >> Seungjae "Did you eat my Dad..?" [The Return of Superman/2019.01.27] - Duration: 16:08.

-------------------------------------------

Gasiri(Are You Leaving Me) 가시리 - Duration: 5:13.

Would my hand reach the moon?

In the night covering everything with darkness,

in this world, which I once thought was a present,

alone, I am lost in deep grief.

Even in a short nap,

I picture you in my mind.

Was it a short dream of the morning?

Dear, dear, my dear.

What should I keep?

What should I forget?

Are you leaving, leaving me?

Are you leaving me behind?

Are you leaving, leaving me?

How should I live on?

Those footprints on the way you left,

the scent of flowers made me ignorant of your parting.

I was looking at you, my dear,

but you were looking at the marigold.

What should I keep?

What should I forget?

Are you leaving, leaving me?

Are you leaving me behind?

Are you leaving, leaving me?

How should I live on?

I wanted to be a flower for you,

but you picked me and broke my heart.

I wish this agony would end today

and end tomorrow.

For more infomation >> Gasiri(Are You Leaving Me) 가시리 - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

10 Reasons why Fall Living Room Decor | is preventing you from becoming a bad person - Duration: 2:56.

Fall Living room decor

Fall Colors Decorating Ideas

Fall Colors Decorating

Modern Living room

Living room decor

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét