Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 31 2019

That was my reaction after posting my last video. That was my reaction after

seeing your reaction after I posted my last video. Guys

you are awesome, look at this, 1.4 thousand views. I was racking up

thousands of views every day. You guys were commenting and messaging

like crazy. It wasn't just exG.Os, it was current G.Os, it was people who weren't

G.O's at all even people who've been on all-inclusive vacations were saying

well we kind of go through that too when we come back from a vacation. After

seeing all of those messages and comments I took to Facebook and

Instagram and I asked you, would you be interested if I shared some of the

stories that you sent in and you all said yes so this video is about that. So

today we're going to share some other things that happen when you stop being a

G.O, submitted by you. At the end of the video, I'll share the top three things

that you all mentioned, the most common things that happen to everyon, it was

almost unanimous. By the way there's going to be a little bit of French in

there so you can switch on the English

captions. For those who speak French, know that you can add -

I'm too excited.

For those who speak French, know that you can add subtitles on Youtube

to understand the whole video if you aren't too comfortable in English.

And we also have...

Uhh..

subtitles. I have to look that up.

in Spanish. With Youtube, it's possible.

ahh... man, my Spanish is doing so well!

Alright, so, here are

some other things that happen when you stop being a G.O.

Number 10.

You won't be able to buy clothes without thinking

of the dress code.

Shopping without a dress code now is awesome,

but it can be a little overwhelming at time.

Like Marie-Hélène wrote,

Sometimes it feels like it would be much simpler with a dress code.

For those of you who are not aware, every

night at Club Med there is a special dress code. It's super simple

blue and white, or all black. Guests don't have to participate in that dress code,

but the G.O's do. So when you're packing for your G.O mandate, you have to pack or

in some cases buy the clothes that correspond to each dress code. As Nati

Marques wrote, every time you go to a store you find yourself choosing clothes

according to the colors of the dress codes. If it doesn't fit with a dress

code, you're not gonna buy it because when will you wear it. I mean you could

wear it on your day off, but you tend to wear more loung-y

clothes on your day off. Anyway but that's for another video. Nick von

Holstein wrote what about going out on a Friday night and you're the only one

dressed in white. That hasn't happened to me yet Nick but that might be because

our white nights were on Thursdays when I left. Alright number nine.

You'll miss taking naps every day. yeah Jojo wrote in that one. She says she

misses napping. I know what you're thinking. What?? G.O's have time to nap?

I know we tend to hear about how busy G.O's are and how crazy their schedule

is and it is but they also have breaks. It is customary to take a nap

during that break time. As Jojo says, real jobs don't allow that unless you crawl

into your parked car at lunchtime. yeah and here she is now.

This is Jojo, sneaking in a lunchtime nap. Go Jojo! Number eight. People told me they

actually left restaurants without paying. Roxanne told me that she left without

paying and had to come back, and she had to explain to the owner that she's just

not used to paying at restaurants anymore. Try explaining to the guy

that you're just not used to paying in a restaurant anymore.

It doesn't go over so well.

Number seven. You're constantly looking for your badge.

Katrien, I hope I'm saying this right, Katrien Van Thalen wrote she would always

think oops I lost my badge and she would look at other people's badges too. When

you're a G.O, you wear a badge all the time and the worst thing that can happen

is losing that badge. No, wait, the worst thing that can happen is walking to work

and realizing you forgot your badge in your room. Yeah... Anyway luckily no need to

worry about that anymore. Number six, you'll notice the details.

Matthew Fearnley wrote in with this one. He says you notice details at public events

like the tag showing on a tablecloth on stage. I agree. Club Med trained us well. I

personally picked up trash the other day without thinking about it. It was in the

street and my friends were kind of like what are you doing?I was like, I don't know.

Number five. You'll have to get used to the cold again. John Pearson wrote it

took a month for him to get accustomed to the cold. He went from Club Med

Huatulco. There's no longer a Club Med there but there used to be in Mexico, so

he went from there to North Carolina.

We're waiting for you, Jess!

Super.

Number four. You get out of your comfort zone. Kim wrote that Club Med

taught her how to get out of her comfort zone and to go for it, Crazy Signs and

all. Manolo Franco says that he is now more than he was as a person before the

experience I guess. There's a lot of things that you're like,

okay this is weird I'm going on stage and I'm dressed as... What was the weirdest

thing I dressed up as on stage...

yeah, there's been some weird costumes that

I've like not been a hundred percent sure about but you just go out there and you

have fun and you just sort of learn to not care. Okay number three, learning new

languages. I got this message from 3homersimpson. I'm guessing that's not

his real name. It's cool though. He wrote he was a G.O in Italy for one year and a

half, it was the best experience of his life and he improved his English there. I

know personally a lot of people who walked out of Club Med just knowing all

these brand new languages that they couldn't even speak a little bit of

before they started. Personally I developed my Spanish. My Spanish no es muy

bueno. I mean I can get by and understand it which is way more than when I started

Number two: following your passion. Alfonso Naterali wrote life in Club Med

is so easy and so good because he was able to do what he had a passion for.

I agree with that 100%. I mean I developed a passion for making videos

like this and now I just I love it. I don't know if I would have gotten into

this as much if it hadn't been for Club Med. And number one, you keep coming back.

Jenner Jensen wrote you forgot to mention how many times you will return

to Club Med after you stop. I was in Club Med from 1989 to 1995 but came back to

work a month or two each year for the next 12 years and he's getting ready to

do it again in a few weeks hopefully. That's a good one Jenner because I

actually know a lot of people who have done that.

G.Os will quit and say you know what I'm done with this and then you'll see

them a season or two later being like yeah I'm just gonna come back for one

season. So there you go those are the new things that you told me about. I don't

know about you watching but I can relate to all of those as well so those were

all really really good examples. And now here are the

top three things that so many of you told me. It kept coming back over and

over again. Before we get to into that though just don't forget to subscribe to my

channel please. Tap the notification Bell so you get notified when new G.Os

- when new videos come out. If you're not a G.O or an ex G.O but you made it

this far in the video - yaaaay! I promise there won't only be G.O videos on this

channel. I hope you're thoroughly entertained though. So here it is, the top

three things that you guys mentioned. Saying hello to everybody on the streets.

Lynne Elizabeth Reamy says the saying hello never goes away.

Gerandy, who is still a G.E. I keep mentioning G.O's but G.Es also go through

a lot of things too. Gerandy still works at Club Med as a G.E and he says he still

says hi to random people on the street when he's outside the resort.

I can totally see that happening. Number two, Crazy Signs have indeed changed your

lives. So many of you are dancing to Crazy Signs like like even years later.

Apparently it really does stay stuck in your head. I don't know if that's good or

bad. Kim said her husband and son say they

are used to her Crazy Signs. Katrien says Crazy Signs after dinner is a thing in

her home and she says she now cannot dance without an example in front of her.

Because when you're dancing Crazy Signs at Club Med you normally have a G.O in

front of you or on a stage so you're sort of following along it's pretty

funny. And Clemence Lou says, in French, she has an anecdote in the car with her

boyfriend, who is not a G.O. She sais when a Crazy Signs comes on the radio, she explodes crazy sign pasta like a gol explos -

with joy and she dances, and he doesn't understand what's going on.

I guess we could add to that, if you've never been a G.O, sometime it's hard to understand our behaviour,

or why we talk about it so much. Finally the number one thing - I am absolutely blown away I know

I mentioned this in my last video but now I have the proof. You really never

stop remembering your G.O experience. I have people, I'm gonna try to go through

this quickly, but you all commented on my last video telling me how much you

related to everything I was saying even if it had been years since you stopped.

Amy Martinez wrote I have been out for one year and something and I still miss

it so much. Titi tageux- nice name - he was a G.O from 2011 to 2017.

and he says he sees himself in the video. Elise Piccin says everything is true,

even 10 years later. Ashley Ginay Maxwell She was a G.O 10 years ago, she used to tell people

it was like you went far far away in a strange land

just came back and you're not sure how to live in a normal world anymore. new

Nourheddin Abdullahfez - I'm sorry if I'm saying your name wrong -

He was a G.O at Club Med Sinai Bay. It's a Club Med in Egypt that doesn't exist anymore.

So it's been a few years. He says it was awesome. I am always talking about this experience to

the world. Geneviève Couet, she says it's been 17 years since she stopped Club Med.

She's says it's still true, especially the Crazy Signs. Diana Girardi she says I can so relate

to this even after 25 plus years. She was born and raised in Montreal and spent

the early 90s as a G.O and she still appreciates the memories and experiences

like no other. Pam Keller says it's so true, she's been out for 30 years and she

still talks about it. Isabelle Fisher same thing, she says she still talks

about it after 30 years as well. Louise Ann Lemyre, she says she was a G.O from

1987 to 1995. She still talks about it with

as much joy and nostalgia. BillBurkholder he says the video was spot-on.

You stopped being a G.O when I was born. That's not that long ago,

obviously. Tim Purcell I've been out for 37 years still in contact with G.O's and

GM's. Sal Monella yes, she left Club Med after 14 villages,

in 1980. He still has friends all over the world, and he even married one. We have G.O kids.

And finally, Inca Sochon Stucker, I still talk about it even after 41 years.

That's insane guys, thank you so much for sharing your stories with me. I kind of

knew this already but now I can confirm we all go through the same things. So I

think we need to embrace everything that happened and appreciate all these

memories that we have because clearly it's a one-of-a-kind experience. I'm so

grateful and from what I'm reading so are all of you. If you're a parent, a

sibling, a child, a grandchild, a friend of an exGO, I hope this explains a lot. I hope

you get it now. Thanks so much for listening all the way to the end. Oh my

gosh that was long.

For more infomation >> Top 10 (OTHER) things that happen... submitted by you! - Duration: 10:23.

-------------------------------------------

Falling For You - Duration: 3:04.

Please subscribe to the channel. Do not skimp on us Blake and comment and thank you very much

For more infomation >> Falling For You - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Fabulous SCAPE Tiny House Vacation in Atlanta – Super Bowl Tiny House Anyone - Duration: 2:24.

FabulousE SCAPE Tiny House Vacation in Atlanta – Super Bowl Tiny House Anyone

For more infomation >> Fabulous SCAPE Tiny House Vacation in Atlanta – Super Bowl Tiny House Anyone - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Rarities Sterling Silver Carved Lapis Link Bracelet - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> Rarities Sterling Silver Carved Lapis Link Bracelet - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

PoSh Jumpstart Series: Episode 1 ~ Getting Familiar with PowerShell - Duration: 6:49.

Hello, welcome to Episode 1 of the PowerShell Jumpstart Series, so before we

jump into scripting, I would like us to get familiar with the console first, so

we will click on the Windows icon, this might be (known as) the Start button

it depends on your OS version, in this case I am using Server 2012 r2 but it

should be pretty much the same for Windows 7 or Windows 10 for example,

so just look up PowerShell under Programs or your Programs search bar. Okay, so click

on Windows PowerShell and there you go, that's the console. Now before we start

messing around and typing in commands in here, I want you to right-click on the

taskbar icon and right click on Windows PowerShell and click on Properties.

Now, look up the shortcut tab and click on advanced. Now what I want you to do is to

check "Run as administrator" so you don't have to right-click and choose

run as admin every single time, with this you will only have to do

it once. Something else you want to do is to right-click on it and pin it to the

taskbar. You can create a shortcut and there's more than one way to do this but

this is my preferred way to go about it. So with that done, let's right-click on

the top left icon here and click on properties. If you have done this with

the command line interface you will notice it's very similar if not the same

so here you can adjust the buffer size, it stores the commands

you've used and you can go back, as much as you need

in this case as many as 50 times, for the font size you can increase it

decrease it and change the font type, it's up to you, for the layout I like to keep my

buffer a bit large in the width so sometimes when I output some data to

the console it doesn't get chopped, again this is up to you and you can

change it in any way you need it. For the colors, you can go full nerd and

do the typical black and green matrix style screen it's up to you for

now I'll stick with standard colors...and you know what? Let's increase the font a

little bit, so you can read what I'm doing here

so, with that out of the way the next thing I want you to know is

that you can already use everything you know from the command line

basic commands like "hostname" so you get your current host name and "whoami"

to get your user with the domain if you're using the domain account you can do the

usual "ping", so all of that you can do in PowerShell, so let's do a "hostname"

there you go, "whoami" that's my user, so I will ping Yahoo right I can do

"control-C" to break the command that is running, you can do "ipconfig" you can do

a "systeminfo" and you know the usual commands you have already used

all your life in Windows. So let's clear the screen and the last one

--you can change the directory for example let's do C:\temp - that works as well now

PowerShell has its own set of reserved variables, functions and commandlets to

do all of these, but it doesn't hurt to go back to the command line

commands you already know, it comes in handy for quick-and-dirty

searches, also every now and then you'll bump into cases

where you will need to use the good old tools from the command line

so there are some exceptions that you can use but you need to find your way

around (to use them), for example if wanted to check a service on the command line I would

use "sc query" and let's use "netlogon" for example, so netlogon is

running, if I wanted to do this in PowerShell...

...it doesn't work, let's add the

.exe extension...and that works. Another way to go about this is to tell

PowerShell you are using the command line so let's do "cmd /c" and let's use

"sc query netlogon" without the .exe extension and PowerShell will know

it's a command line tool, and there are a lot of command-line

tools that you might want to know about if you don't know them already

for more in-depth information on how to use them within PowerShell I suggest you

take a look at a Jose Barreto's Technet blog, that will detail and go

more in depth with this information. So let's start Chrome, this is the blog

I will share this (webpage) in the video's description below and for now

we want to give this episode short and sweet and will go more in depth with

reserved variables and commandlets and functions in the next video for now

thank you

For more infomation >> PoSh Jumpstart Series: Episode 1 ~ Getting Familiar with PowerShell - Duration: 6:49.

-------------------------------------------

Put 3 Lemons Under Your Bed, This Trick will Change Your Life Forever. - Duration: 2:16.

The negative energy can affect prosperity, relationships and health as well as stagnate

the environment at home.

You've been brought up to believe in things that you can verify and understand.

Some rituals and remedies can't be comprehended by the rational mind and they are a real challenge

to logic.

In the following you will read about how lemon can neutralize the negative energy, restore

harmony and improve the economy.

Lemon has many benefits, not just for the beauty and health, but also for the energy.

The unmistakable aroma of the citrus should always get a place in your life and environments.

Its presence decrease negative energy as an irreplaceable ally.

And you only need green lemons.

There are many ways that you can use lemons neutralizing power.

The simpliest way is to place three lemons in different places of the house.

Replace and discard them when they become yellow or black.

Boil the peel in rainwater to get the benefits of the vapors.

If you find a small one you get it as an amulet.

However, lemon eliminates the negative energy and it is safe and quiet as bad waves won't

affect you.

You can also put nine lemons in clay or ceramic fret or a basket above the refrigerator on

a rice bed.

Put around eight lemons and one in the center, for wealth.

Put three lemons in a desk drawer or in your purse against envies at your job in order

to keep a balance.

Make an atomizer spray-water with juice of lemon and spray around the house especially

in the corners as it helps to change the bad energy.

In order to attract love, put three lemons in a glass vase or a bowl on your night table

and you should change the lemons when they turn yellow or black.

For more infomation >> Put 3 Lemons Under Your Bed, This Trick will Change Your Life Forever. - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Cook with Me! Italian Sausage & Peppers - Duration: 5:13.

Hi, my name is Stephanie and today I'm going to bring you a video that nobody asked for.

But I thought I'd do anyway because this channel is newly opened and the Tuesday that I normally upload,

I uploaded to my other channel to announce that this channel existed. So, you know what, here's a fun video.

"Fun video" just for you. So, here's the deal. I finally finished all my meal prep for my healthy meal prep stuff.

But my husband kinda still needs to eat. So, I'm going to be making him a italian sausage ... sausage, peppers,

and onions. This is not my recipe. ... It's from the internet somewhere. I don't know where it's from.

I'm sorry. I do want to show you the lovely process if you enjoy watching people cook food who don't know what

they're doing. We have our Nala, who's going to help us. Yeah. She's not a very helpful cook. She likes

to just eat the food if she can. But here is the italian sausage. We get more than suggested and [Nala barks]

Nala says hello. And we have two tablespoons of le butter. A yellow onion right there. Half of a red onion.

Of course, my favorite way of doing garlic. [laughs] A large red bell pepper and a green bell pepper.

Those are going to be sliced. White wine. Now, for me, I substitute using white grape juice and some

lemon juice and I found that as a substitution online for it and that's what I've used ever since. And then we're

gonna serve it with some spaghetti and some red sauce, which is in the fridge right now. We have

our water boiling, ready for the spaghett.

[music]

Alright, boys and girls, learn your knife skills from someone else, 'cause I just cut my finger.

Thank you all so much for watching today. If you enjoyed this video, go ahead and give it a thumbs

up and let me know if you've ever eaten anything like this before in the comments below. Hopefully Justin enjoys

his food and hopefully you're having a great week. Bye!

For more infomation >> Cook with Me! Italian Sausage & Peppers - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

Klaus & Caroline - Heaven - Duration: 1:19.

Some girls just like the bad boys.

It was for me.

And some were even

way too old for me.

I'm sure some have very pure intentions.

You saved it.

You owe me a tour.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét