Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 30 2019

How to pronounce the word ACACIA

acacia

acacia

acacia

For more infomation >> How To Pronounce Acacia - Duration: 0:14.

-------------------------------------------

You don't have money as well - Duration: 1:34.

Hey everyone!

So I thought it would be a good idea to make a video when everytime I say a word...

camera angle instantly changes...

And so, here it is c:

HEY! What da hell are u doing here!?

Uhm... sitting on my computer...

This is my computer!

Wait... what you mean? This is my computer!

Yeah!?

Well...

Proove it!

You don't have a computer because you don't have money to buy it...

Now get out!

Oh man...

That is a pretty strong argument!

Guess I go commit lifen't

NOW WAIT JUST ONE SECOND.

You don't have money as well!

You can't have a computer!

HA!

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

What you gonna say now?

hmm...

Well...

I guess I stole this one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hmm...

Well...

Alright...

Then.

Finally...

So if you didn't buy it, it doesn't belong to you!

JESUS CHRIST, IF YOU WANT IT SO MUCH ALRIGHT JUST TAKE IT AND LEAVE!

Thank you...

But monitor won't work without...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét