Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 30 2019

Oh my god - look so cute

Hey can I help you?

Hi yeah - I just moved in next door, I'm your new neighbor

Welcome! -Thank you

I was wondering if I could borrow a cup of oats

Yeah, sure what are you making?

I'm making bunny treats for my rabbit...

You have a rabbit?

-Yeah I have one also!

-Are you serious? Yeah

Can you teach me how to make it?

That's amazing, of course!

So let me show you Bini!

So now he's sleeping. It's noon.

Awww hi sweetheart!

You are the sweetest bunny ever...

He smells a leftover treat on my hand.

Here, you can give him some parsley.

Want some parsley sweetie?

Oh you are happy to take that off of my hands weren't you?

OK Lorelei, welcome to the neighborhood!

And I'm so happy to have you here and on our channel

Can you tell us what we're going to make today?

Thank you! Yes.

Today we are going to make some healthy bunny treats

So, we're using fresh veggies and fresh fruit

I make these for Lennon all the time

We're also going to use some whole oats

and timothy pellets -Wow

And the rest is kind of up to us

We can be creative

Can we eat it also?

I wouldn't -No -Yeah

Unless you like timothy pellets...

Yeah well I don't really

Yeah I know.

Ok Wow, I'm excited!

We'll put this here while it dries off.

Well that is actually a lot of carrots

Maybe just one.. -Well you don't know Bini

He's very hungry

Um...where are the berries?

We'll need those -How can I help you?

I know I'm like doing everything... -Yeah

We'll make different cookies. -OK so we have a blender here.

And we are going to grind the pellets.

This'll be your bowl. -So this is for lazy people

Well that's convenient.

If any of you guys watching this video have any really cool bunny recipes

Comment them below. Maybe Shai and I will try them.

Oh what a mess. - Two quarter cups of whole oats

-Mmm -And I'll pour some of this into mine.

Yummy Bini -Parsley in yours

And I put carrots in mind already.

Yeah a bit more.

Two quarter cups of blueberries

It smells good. -It does smell good.

Really yummy

So, some for me, and some for you

Perfect.

We'll do half a banana on mine

The other half for you.

It's good to season it a little bit

A little bit of oat hay, this is perfect.

So just smash the banana in there.

And we'll create your dough

It smells like bananas, blueberries, and...

hay

But I'm sure they are going to like it.

We did add a little bit more water.

Just so that we can have a bit more of a doughey consistency

OK so let's make our cookies

Sounds good

People think that if I have a bunny, they can just give me anything that looks

like a rabbit

Lennon gets Christmas gifts from my family

But like for her. -Yeah?

Like not for me, nobody gets me anything ever.

I'm so excited for the bunnies to finally meet.

Yeah, I really hope they like eachother!

Well they have to, right? It's funny

You know because when I first got Bini

People told me yeah, you need to wash your hand after you touch your pet.

But today I was hands before I touch him.

Oh I touch Lennon all the time

We like share food, -Yeah I know

Rabbits are so clean you guys

So actually just do this...so

Just kind of like, don't be afraid to just grab it and do this.

Pizza?

It could be...

I'm just going to peel out the rest.

Does Lennon sleep in the afternoon like Bini?

-Yeah Like during the day

-Yeah her nap time begins around noon

-Yeah exactly.

She goes off into hibernation mode

and I don't see her for like eight hours.

Wow eight hours is a lot! -Yeah

I know, she's...a heavy sleeper.

-Wow -Yeah

Yeah, so Bini sleeps like from like noon to

...like around four or five

-Oh, OK -like four hours

and then he eats, and plays basketball.

That sounds like a nice life to me.

Yeah

-So we have finally completed our treats

-Yeah -Mine are little balls

and his -I have a lot of flowers

-He has little shapes

-And this is supposed to be a carrot

-It's supposed to be -Supposed to be

But hopefully the bunnies won't notice -Yeah, they won't care

So we just put a fresh sheet of parchment paper here

and we're just going to set these down

You know what, we should see what they like more

Yeah, we'll see whose treats tastes better to them

Oh yeah a contest

OK so while we are waiting here, we can eat some blueberries

-Perfect. The nice thing about having a rabbit is

you always have fresh fruit and veggies at home

-Yeah

and a lot of lettuce

-Romaine -Yeah

I know I actually just like eat out of the same spring mix that Lennon does

When I make my salads.

-Yeah

I feel bad sometimes that I'm taking her food

But then I'm like wait, I bought this

I see he already got to the other side of it

-Yeah so he decided that

he needs another entrance

-Ha I love that

-And -Does he kiss you?

-Yeah all the time. All the time.

-Aww Bini's so sweet.

OK so let's check on them

Oh wow they're looking good -Yeah

Too bad you can't smell it, but it really smells good

Let's give them the food

-Perfect!

-Oh you like it?

-Wow -Aww OMG Bini!

-Wow

-Perfect, well let's go pick up Lennon

-OK

-Hello! -Hi!

Look who's here

This is Lennon

Should we do high fives? -High fives!

This is another bunny

-This is another bun bun -What do you think about it?

Look how cute she is

They are in a neutral territory that neither bunny has ever been to before.

that way they don't get aggressive with one another

because bunnies are very territorial

And -They are still pretty shy

Look this is Lennon

She's like what are you doing in there

Do you want to play basketball?

OK Bini

-Hi

So -Ok ready? -Yeah let's do it

and this is what you made

-Yes

This was your treat

And look at Bini

Look at...

OMG look at him, he's so cute

Lennon is the opposite right now

OMG, Bini!

He really likes it

And we can dip

-Wow -Here it is

Not too much -Yeah

That's it

Don't worry

Look this is Lennon

It's funny how like even their fur feels different

Yeah

OK Hoppers, I hope you liked the video

Many of you asked us for this collaboration

And I'm really happy to have you guys here

-Thank you!

- and Bini now you have a new friend

-Yeah

-Look

Check out Lorelei's video on Lennon the Bunny's channel

We're going to try to teach Lennon some tricks

Bini you may have new competition

Don't worry, you'll always be my best bunny

-aww

OK, so now let's clean up everything

Lorelei?

Great

For more infomation >> DIY Bunny Treats and Bini meets Lennon the Bunny - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

Brent Cook: You Can Still Make Money on a Failing Stock - Duration: 6:18.

I'm Priscila Barrera with the Investing News Network, and here with me today is Brent Cook

of Exploration Insights.

Brent, thank you so much for joining us again.

Always a pleasure, thank you.

Alright, so we're here at VRIC, the first conference of the year.

Let's start maybe by talking about the main trends you saw in the exploration sector in

2018.

And do you expect any of them to carry into 2019?

Yeah, I think what we've been seeing last year and somewhat the year before — and

I expect to increase this year

is we're going to see mining companies — producing companies — continue investing

in early stage exploration via either private placement financings in companies

or joint ventures with companies.

And that's coming about because they're looking down the pipeline

And they are not finding enough new metal, new deposits

to replace what they're mining.

And they're finding it is much more efficient time-wise and cost-wise

to go via a junior explorer operating in an area they're interested in rather than trying

to set up their whole team and do it on their own.

So I think that's going to continue.

And were there any surprises last year in the sector?

Anything that happened that maybe you were not expecting?

I mean, the big mega mergers — I am somewhat surprised, but I guess it makes sense in retrospect.

Not sure it's a good or bad thing, but it's happening.

It was a worse year than I thought it would be, how's that?

That was a surprise.

And when it comes down to it there were not very many discoveries.

You know, anything that looked like it was a discovery, almost every one of those ended

up being a failure.

There were very few discoveries.

Great.

And so let's talk about exploration due diligence.

From your experience, when looking at a company and evaluating a company, what would you say

is the first maybe warning signal that this might be such a good investment?

That's a good question.

I think for anyone obviously your interest is generated somehow.

You go to the website, if it's a news release, you look at the news release.

That release should contain enough information that you can evaluate the results.

And what I mean by that is you need complete assay results, you need a plan map, potentially

a section map, that kind of tells you what's going on — even if you're not technically

competent to really understand it, if the company's presenting all that information

to you it tells you they're trying to be honest and give it to you.

Oftentimes you go there and that information's not there.

That suggests to me that they're incompetent or trying to hide something.

So that's the number one — you can screen so many out that way.

And then after that I think it's important that you talk to the people in charge to see if they

have a concept of how much it's going to cost to find what they're looking for, what that's

going to look like and how they're going to know when they fail.

You need to know when you fail.

And in terms of maybe more of the macro level, what would you say are some of the factors

investors should be keeping an eye out for in 2019 that could impact the exploration

sector?

Well I think number one is the US dollar, and confidence in the US dollar I think is

rolling over.

You know, the general global markets are slowing if not rolling over.

The economics around the world are stalling if not rolling over.

And then we've got Trump in the US who is doing his best to decimate the goodwill the

US has generated over the past decades, at best.

That's going to impact the US dollar.

We're losing our allies, confidence in the US dollar is declining.

And gold should get some of the money coming off of that.

Not a lot, it won't take much.

But it'll start looking like another safe place to put your money.

So I think that's what to watch for, is what the US dollar is going to do.

Right. And this year, what would be your best piece of advice or suggestions for investors that are

maybe looking to jump into the exploration sector?

In the exploration sector you're not investing, you're speculating.

That's important to keep in mind.

And due diligence is key.

I mean we made — in Exploration Insights we've made good money on stocks that look

good, look good, the drill [results] are good and eventually fail.

Because we were able to pick that bit of information that tells us this thing is going to fail,

or it's not working, whatever — it's closing off the metallurgy.

If you can just do the due diligence and pick that ahead of the crowd you can still make

money on what turns out to be a failure.

So that's sort of what I think is really important as well.

Alright, and my final question for you today.

Could you give our audience maybe your top stock pick for this year, or what type of

companies you like right now?

We — we bought some stocks last year in the anticipation of the gold price rising.

That would be Premier Gold, which is one we've held for a long time as well.

I like what Premier Gold's doing.

I think Mirasol Resources is at a good level.

I think Evrim Resources is at a reasonable level.

So those are three that I think are reasonably safe unless everything blows up.

Alright Brent.

Thank you so much for joining us today.

You're welcome.

Once again I'm Priscila Barrera with the Investing News Network, and here with me today is Brent

Cook of Exploration Insights.

For more infomation >> Brent Cook: You Can Still Make Money on a Failing Stock - Duration: 6:18.

-------------------------------------------

This Mid-Century Modern Mansion in Austin Will Make You Swoon | Great Estates | Southern Living - Duration: 3:22.

All right, Betsy, we're going back to Texas.

Love it, yeehaw.

Yeehaw.

(upbeat music)

We are going to the Zilker Park Barton Hills area

to see a 3,302 square foot, 3 1/2 bathroom, four bedroom,

not sure why I said that backwards, house,

with some seriously good mid-century modern design.

It's currently listed for 2.75 millie so (laughs)

Start savin'.

Very approachable price.

Better go check my piggy bank, I'll take it.

I mean, if this was your view

when you came home, I wouldn't be stressed.

No, I would never, ever be stressed, I love those trees.

especially when they contrast

against the clean, modern lines of the house,

you know, then you have this kind of wandering--

nature. Beautiful juxtaposition.

(kiss noise)

(laughing)

Oh, my kind of pool!

A pool, and in Texas, gonna be using it.

We need one, for sure, but I will say

one little thought here, think of all the Windex.

Mmm, good point.

So many windows, so little time.

(laughter)

Yeah I mean I can only reach.

I'll come help you.

Thanks!

Get me a step ladder and I'm there.

If you're gonna do a bunch of browns

and khakis and beiges this is how you do it.

Absolutely, normally when I see beige,

I'm immediately like no, no, but this is like,

it didn't even register that that was beige.

I was just totally sold.

This feels like a modern family lives here.

Okay I'm obsessed with that orange bench.

I knew it.

A pop of color is my favorite.

That is actually the exact color

that my middle school bedroom was painted.

(laughter)

Disclaimer to viewers at home.

Had a great time doing it.

Do not trust sixth grade Katherine's decorating advice.

You can trust it now, though.

Oh, okay.

I'm all about this bedroom.

Yeah, this seems serene

and tidy and just, I don't know

it just seems like a really peaceful space.

And I love the little lanterns.

The paper lanterns coming down

from the ceiling, those are nice.

They're nice.

And I also spy a Yoda on the bedside table

so hopefully, if you're paying 2.75 mill

for the house, maybe they'll just leave that behind.

Throw that in there, looks like a collector's item, sure.

(laughter)

Oh this is great, oh so this is the

other side of the fireplace.

Perfect.

I like that the library looks like

a real library, it's not over styled.

But I think it's nice that on the coffee table

the books are a little more styled, so you've got a nice--

Yeah there's some order.

Again balance, they have really--

Wow, call us I need to talk to these

homeowners and see if they can apply

this kind of balance to my entire life.

Yeah like how did you do it.

Please, help! Help us.

Oh wow.

Oh that's beautiful.

There you go, that's why

you spend the 2.75 million, right there.

Come home to that, L-O-V-E, love.

Final thoughts?

I'm sold, if I could afford it I would, I'd be there.

Moving in tomorrow? Maybe in a couple years,

a couple decades, I don't know, but

I'll toss you a few dollars.

At least I have some new material

for my mood board for my dream house.

(soft upbeat music)

For more infomation >> This Mid-Century Modern Mansion in Austin Will Make You Swoon | Great Estates | Southern Living - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Tom Clancy's The Division 2: Private Beta Trailer | Ubisoft [NA] - Duration: 1:31.

[XBOX SOUND]

[GUNSHOTS]

[ACTION MUSIC]

[XBOX SOUND]

Games play best on Xbox One.

For more infomation >> Tom Clancy's The Division 2: Private Beta Trailer | Ubisoft [NA] - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Flu or Influenza symptoms: Why you should care - Duration: 6:30.

So every year you get asked from all sides,

your work, your pharmacy, your school and your doctors office.

Have you gotten your flu shot?

Well in this video we're going to talk to you about what that Flu is and why you

should care about getting it.

Also make sure you stick around till the end and I'll share with you another tip that

you can use to save money on your health care.

Welcome to Family Med, your medical home for

practical and accurate information to help your family make healthy decisions.

I'm Doctor Erik Richardson, my passion is helping you cut through all the health information

clutter on the internet.

If that sounds like the kind of information you or family needs make sure you follow along

with us, hit that subscribe button and share it with your friends.

So What is the Flu?

There is still a lot of confusion on what we are talking about when we use the word

FLU.

A lot of times when people talk about the flu they are thinking about the stomach virus

that sends you the toilet with vomiting and diarrhea.

That's actually something we call gastroenteritis or what most will call it the stomach flu.

No, what we are talking about today is Influenza, this is a respiratory illness causes by the

influenza virus that affects mostly the respiratory tract.

This is more than your common cold.

This is a serious illness that at times can lead to death.

In the 2017-2018 season there were approximately

49 Million people with flu illnesses 960,000 hosptilizations

79,000 deaths

185 Children died and 80% of those were not

immunized

To put even more context into it, 2018 is the 100 year anniversary of the 1918 influenza

pandemic.

That year 675,000 people in the United States died and over 50 million people worldwide

died.

That is a staggering number which I don't think in our modern time can even comprehend.

But this is real, this disease is real.

So what are the symptoms and how do you know you have it?

In actuality the only way to know for sure is to get tested at your doctor's office,

but there are certain signs that point to it being more likely.

Flu usually comes on suddenly.

People who have flu often feel some or all of these symptoms:

fever cough

sore throat runny or stuffy nose

body aches headache

chills fatigue

sometimes diarrhea and vomiting. They sound a lot like regular cold symptoms

don't they, check out this figure from the CDC where it spells out the differences.

I'll put it in the notes below as well as well so you can reference it.

The main difference we tend to see with the Flu is the quickness in which it comes on

and the severity in which it hits.

The classic presentation that we will see in the clinic is the patient who is laying

on my exam table coughing their lungs out with a high fever and shaking chills and body

aches.

It's more than just the sniffles.

So why is it important that you know the difference?

Well of course its important to know so you can know what to expect from your illness,

but its also important to know because fortunately

with influenza there are some treatments available

that can potentially help decrease the severity

of symptoms and decrease the length of your

illness.

If you have symptoms that are consistent with influenza and if it is caught within the first

24-48 hours then there are some treatments that are available through your doctor.

The most common one that you may hear about is oseltamivir or Tamiflu.

This one has been around for a while and can be helpful to decrease the time of illness

and severity of symptoms.

In studies, it has been found to decrease the time of illness by about a day.

There is a brand new one called Baloxavir or Xofluza.

This was just approved for use in October of 2018 so we haven't had the chance to

see this one in day to day practice, but this is a once a day dosing that seems to have

showed that it works better than the Tamiflu in the study that got them approval through

the FDA.

Since this is so new we really have to see how this plays out over time.

Not everybody will likely get the medication, nor should they. If you go to your doctor,

however, those who especially may benefit are people in Nursing Homes, those who are

over 65, those with chronic conditions such as asthma, COPD, Diabetes, liver disease,

cancers, kidney failure and those who are very obese.

Those with severe symptoms may also benefit.

So get into your doctor and talk to them about your options.

Unfortunately, for true Influenza, other than the prescription medications we listed there

isn't much you can do to treat it other than medications to help with the symptoms.

Prevention really is the key when it comes to influenza.

For a good discussion on best steps that you can take to prevent from getting sick check

out my video on how to keep from getting sick.

The other way to prevent of course is getting our flu shot.

We're going to dive into this a little deeper on a future video but the fact of the matter

is that by getting your flu shot you are less likely to get the flu, if you do get the flu

you are less likely to be admitted to the hospital for it, if you are admitted to the

hospital you are less likely to be in the ICU and you are less likely to die from it.

So the fact of the matter is that the Flu shot is the best chance you have of avoiding

it So I hope that you've been able to gain

a little better appreciation to what is Influenza and why it's so important that we try and

prevent it.

I hope that you have found this information to be useful.

If so make sure you take the time to like this video, subscribe to our channel and even

hit that notification button so you don't miss out on any of our new content.

Doing so really helps me to be able to continue to produce useful content like this.

Remember my purpose in sharing this information for you is to educate you in things that you

can think about in trying to make decisions in your own health.

In no way should be taken as direct medical advice to you in your own situation.

Please consult your own doctor for concerns regarding your specific situation.

Bonus tip: OK so for those who stuck around till the

end, here's your bonus tip on how to save money on your health care.

One of the most expensive places to have care done is in the hospital.

If you are going in for an elective surgery pick a surgeon who does operations at an independent

outpatient surgery center.

Not all surgeries are appropriate to be done there but many are.

You can save up to as much as half in the cost of your surgery by doing so.

So that's all I have for today, again make sure to hit that subscribe button and check

out the other videos on our site.

So until next time, This is FamilyMed with Dr Erik Richardson, remember to please take

care of your body because it's the only one you have!

For more infomation >> Flu or Influenza symptoms: Why you should care - Duration: 6:30.

-------------------------------------------

black pepper incredible benefits for stomach in urdu hindi | health tips in urdu hindi - Duration: 3:57.

For more infomation >> black pepper incredible benefits for stomach in urdu hindi | health tips in urdu hindi - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Why Happiness Drives Your Success - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> Why Happiness Drives Your Success - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Toxic Masculinity - Duration: 15:44.

hello ladies gentlemen and persons in between I'm back and I'm here today to

talk about what it is to be a man in this episode of Serious Issues so it's

been a while hasn't it yeah December was a really busy month

for me because I moved to Portland yeah Here I am I made it and yeah a lot of

stuff going on didn't really have time for video I mean I thought about it but

I was busy I literally rented the moving truck for

the day after Christmas so busy busy busy didn't even get to go home to

Minnesota to see my friends and family now I was gonna try to do a video that's

sort of Christmas themed I kind of want to do a Christmas themed video every

year although I don't know there's sort of a limited number of topics and I was

going to talk about what it means to be a Christian but I decided to strike

while the iron is hot Bell warm tepid I decided to strike

while the iron is tepid and talk about the Gillette commercial by now you've

all seen it the infamous Gillette commercial featuring men being at least

somewhat dickish to women and also to other men now there's been a lot of

pearl clutching from a lot of men mostly on the machismo obsess right of course

they seem deeply offended at the idea of being asked to be nicer people now

personally I thought the commercial was a little preachy and not very subtle but

it's hard to imagine being so deeply offended by a commercial whose basic

message was don't be an asshole but many were offended and I think I understand

why so I'm here to mansplain some of the nuances that I think those guys missed

first of all you guys need to understand that there is a world of difference

between masculinity and toxic masculinity there's nothing at all wrong

with being masculine that's not what the commercial was criticizing and it's just

a little bit disturbing that some of you apparently think that what masculinity

is is getting into fights with your friends and talking down to women and

beating up guys who don't fit your idea of what am

is let me just give you a working definition of toxic masculinity off the

top of my head toxic masculinity is the idea that men

are absolutely strictly forbidden from having or doing anything normally

associated with femininity the idea that men are not allowed to have or share

feelings for example toxic masculinity is the idea that any man who exhibits

any hint of feminity must be immediately bullied and ridiculed and beaten

toxic masculinity is ridiculing and beating other men for not being

masculine enough and ridiculing or beating women for not being feminine

enough it's okay to be a man it's not okay to be an asshole let's look at some

examples of the difference between masculinity and toxic masculinity

masculine building and fixing things fine nothing in the world wrong with

that now right away I can hear some of the people on the left saying but Tim

can't women build and fix things isn't that kind of masculine well yeah they

can and it kind of is but who cares who gives a shit I don't care that's that's

fine I don't give a shit if a woman can build and fix things or any of these

other masculine qualities that I've got listed here so one example of

masculinity is building and fixing things if you're the sort of guy who

knows how to fix his own car or fix the washing machine or the lawn mower

kudos great toxic masculinity bullying not all examples of being an asshole or

a bully are toxic masculinity it's usually based on gender it's it's based

on you're not masculine enough or you're too feminine or not feminine enough if

you're a woman I don't know but in general a lot of bullying is based on

toxic masculinity I saw this great Twitter thread where this guy talked

about his ten-year-old son who in every other respect was a pretty normal

masculine average boy but he liked to paint his fingernails it's just a thing

he was into he liked to paint his nails okay but he stopped doing it because the

other boys at his you'll tease the shit out of him for it

that is toxic masculinity the idea that boys are not allowed to paint their

nails or do anything associated with femininity it's okay to have your own

ideas of what's masculine and what's feminine it is absolutely not okay to

ridicule and bully and beat people who don't fit that another masculine quality

confidence women like a guy who's confident there's nothing wrong with

being confident toxic masculinity beating your wife or girlfriend

that's generally you know I have to prove that I'm a man I have to control

my woman I have anger issues because my dad never hugged me or something I don't

know beating your wife or girlfriend is generally toxic masculinity a couple of

other masculine qualities being capable and decisive a guy who can take charge

of the situation and get things done great wonderful that's the sort of man

you are good for you there's nothing in the world wrong with being capable and

decisive toxic masculinity sexual harassment and sexual assault it is in

no way acceptable to flirt with a woman in a way that makes her feel

uncomfortable and a woman does not owe you anything it is in no way acceptable

to put your hands on a woman who hasn't given you permission it's not acceptable

to show your penis to a woman who didn't ask to see it it is absolutely not

acceptable to tell a woman what you would like to do to her it's not

acceptable to do or say anything to a woman that you wouldn't do or say to

another man because it would be disrespectful to him treating a woman

like an object instead of a person is not cool that is toxic masculinity

another masculine quality being brave in the face of danger nothing wrong with

that everybody loves it here all right cool toxic masculinity being

condescending to women if you talk down to a woman and assume that she doesn't

know what she's talking about because she's a woman that's toxic masculinity

that is being disrespectful to her based on her gender masculinity being good at

contact sports sure

you know you've good football player good wrestler may be good at martial

arts fine that's pretty masculine nothing wrong

with that toxic masculinity as the commercial pointed out the whole boys

will be boys attitude I'm not saying that no normal boy behavior is

acceptable it's the part where they get into fights and sort things out by

punching each other that's kind of toxic you need to find more constructive ways

to deal with your anger now don't get me wrong I'm not a pacifist

I I do believe that violence is called for but it's supposed to be avoided as

punching is not supposed to be your go-to solution to a disagreement

masculine being physically strong again nothing wrong with that if you're a

bodybuilder and you like being a beefcake you're Dwayne the rock Johnson

great buy go ahead knock yourself out toxic masculinity transmuting all of

your emotions into anger it's a myth that women are more emotional than men

men are just as emotional we just tend to lean toward the anger side of

emotions our emotions tend to be more aggressive that's how we deal with our

emotions we get angry at ourselves for having them and so we transmute them

into anger and hit someone or insult them or whatever women talk things out

rather than punch each other as you should another example of toxic

masculinity doing literally anything just to prove that you're a man don't do

that don't do anything just to prove that you're a man don't give in to that

pressure the guys who are pressuring you to do something just to prove that

you're a man that's toxic masculinity being disappointed in your sons for not

being interested in sports that's toxic masculinity if your son plays with

Barbies and wants to be an artist instead of a football player and you're

disappointed in him then there's something wrong with you not him

almost all homophobia is based on toxic masculinity the idea that gay men are

too effeminate and need to act more like man

Amen yeah that's toxic masculinity and by the way there are plenty of gay men

out there who are more masculine than you will ever be there are plenty of gay

men out there who are hairy beefy muscular bearded guys chomping on

cigars riding motorcycles chopping down trees and belting MOG cabins with their

bare hands guys who could kick your ass from here to next week but they like

dick and that's fine the profound need to prove that you are a man is toxic

masculinity the idea that being a man and proving it is very very important is

toxic masculinity are you an example I kind of hate the taste of beer I think

it tastes like piss I don't know how it's fit for human consumption I don't

know why anyone pretends to like it except I do they feel like they have to

like it to prove that they're men I used to get so much shit when I was in my 20s

from guys who were beer drinkers and didn't feel that I was masculine enough

because I wasn't drinking beer I'm sorry that I don't define my masculinity by my

ability to drink large quantities of something that tastes terrible I prefer

to define my masculinity by my ability to drink what I want and not care what

assholes think about it

now if you're a man watching this and you're thinking to yourself wait a

minute Tim I'm not that kind of asshole I don't disrespect women I don't bully

other men for not being masculine enough I'm a very live-and-let-live kind of guy

then the commercial wasn't talking to you

that's something these fragile snowflakes need to understand the

commercial wasn't talking about all men it was talking about assholes if you're

not the kind of man who treats other men like shit for not being masculine enough

then the commercial wasn't really talking to you if you are man who is

respectful to women and treats them well the commercial wasn't really talking to

you I mean it was talking to you in the

sense that it's really up to us to teach the toxic ones not to be toxic we have

to do that the toxic men are not going to listen to the women so it's up to us

and the commercial was talking to us in that respect the guys who are

complaining about this commercial are just so fragile that's what it is it's

fragile masculinity toxic masculinity is fragile masculinity if you feel

threatened and offended by this commercial it's because your masculinity

is fragile a man who is truly secure in his manhood doesn't need to prove it to

other men doesn't care what other men think about his manhood you remember

when I said earlier about confidence being masculine the guy's complaining

about this commercial lacked that confidence a guy who is truly confident

in his own masculinity in his manhood doesn't need to do all this toxic shit

those guys are afraid of not being seen as masculine enough they're afraid of

being seen as weak they're afraid to cry crying and masculinity are not mutually

exclusive I mean if you cry at the drop of a hat there may be a problem but it's

not one that you should be beaten for bully for there are times when it is

perfectly legitimate and okay to cry but some guys hold it in and they've

transmute that into anger and take it out on someone else that is toxic

masculinity so yeah the point of the commercial isn't to say that

all things men do are toxic the commercial wasn't attacking all men it

was only attacking the asshole men the assholes who are super obsessed with

being a man and proving that they're a man if that's not you then the

commercial wasn't really talking to you what is wrong with you that you could be

so deeply offended at the idea of being asked to not be an asshole what is wrong

with you that being a better person is too much to ask if you want to run

around beating your chest and firing guns and drinking beer while watching

football with your friends fine god bless you do what you like but don't

give shit to the guys who aren't interested in that yeah I'm wearing a

Seahawks Jersey but it's not because I give a shit about football I don't I

just like jerseys this is my this is my pajama top basically I wear this around

home I've got my Seahawks Jersey and sweats that's my standard uniform when

I'm home doing nothing toxic masculinity is not being okay with other men not

fitting your idea of what a man is to not be toxic is to have a live and let

live attitude that says hey this guy doesn't like beer fine that's there's

nothing wrong with that this guy doesn't watch football fine who

cares this guy likes to paint his nails whatever who cares this guy likes to

dress entirely in drag III don't have no problem with that

that's fine this commercial was not attacking masculinity it was attacking

toxic masculinity it was attacking being an asshole because you're a man

that's all I don't know how any of you could be offended by that so that's

enough of that tell me what you think in the comments below do you understand the

difference between masculinity and toxic masculinity do you think that it's too

much to ask to not be an asshole what do you do to combat toxic behavior in other

men thank you very much for joining me for this conversation if this is your

first time on my channel welcome it's great to have you here I hope that you

will subscribe join me for future conversations and

check out my previous videos for more if you are a current subscriber welcome

back I'm sorry I've been away for so long I still want to do this at least

once a month I'm thinking of doing another video for this month to make up

for the fact that I didn't have any in December yeah I'm still working on

learning animation I'm hoping to show you something like that by the summer if

not sooner yeah it's and then thank you for your

continued support thank you for sticking around if despite the fact that I have

been significantly less active lately I will try to pick it up okay thanks for

joining me everyone see you next time

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét