Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 30 2019

- Hey everyone, my name is Russell Brunson

and in a few seconds from now I'm gonna actually show you

an interview recently I did with my friend Tony Robbins

and I talking about how to start a business online.

But before we get into the interview,

in case we haven't met yet,

I just wanted to introduce myself.

My name's Russell Brunson,

I started a software company a few years ago

called ClickFunnels.com, you may have heard of it.

This year they did over $100 million in sales,

which is kinda crazy.

But this interview with Tony was all about you

and how can you start a business online.

And what a lot of people don't even know

is that when I got started initially,

the first thing I sold, I talk about it with Tony,

was a DVD teaching people how to make potato guns, yes.

Potato guns like this.

And so that's how I got started, selling things like this.

So for you, it doesn't matter what you're selling.

If you have a product, an idea, a service, something,

this interview's gonna help you understand

how to actually sell your products and services online,

which is exciting.

Now this is the first of a three-part video series.

Each part is gonna walk through

part of this interview with Tony.

In the first part you're gonna learn about

how I got started and how you can get started as well.

You're gonna hear stories about people like

Brandon and Kaelin Poulin who were just like you initially,

didn't have a business, but they were excited,

and now they've launched this huge company,

they sell products internationally all around the world

and you're gonna hear some of those stories

during this interview, so.

I'm excited for you, I hope you love this,

you're gonna learn all the tools and techniques

you need to start your own business online

and how I've done it,

and you're gonna have Tony actually interview me

about the whole process, which is a ton of fun, so.

With that said, let's roll the video

and check out the first part of the interview.

- I've known Russell for about,

I think about 15 years, 14, 15 years now.

I've got to know him really well over the last decade or so

and what I love about Russell is, you know,

so many people are looking for ways to maximize the business

or to find a way to produce a secondary income

and most of the stuff that you see online

is disappointing would be the nicest word

I could give for it. (laughing)

There's just so many scams, there's so much B.S.,

and what I love about Russell

and the reason I wanted to introduce you two briefly today

is he has a new book out called Expert Secrets.

The subtitle is "Help you find your message,

"build a tribe, and change the world."

You just hold that up so we can all see that. (laughs)

- There it is. (laughs)

- And, and it, it just, what I love about Russell is just,

he's the real thing.

Why don't you share with my audience a little bit here about

how you got started in this business

and a little bit of your approach to

and how it differs from so many other people out there.

- Yeah, so. (laughs)

I actually got started in this business,

man, it's been, feels like yesterday

but it's been, you know, 10, 15 years now.

And it's funny 'cause I,

I was the same way a lot of people were,

I didn't know a lot about business,

I was tryin' different things

and learning from different mentors,

and, and one of the very first things I ever created,

in fact I sent you the first one I made, actually,

was a potato gun.

And we're making those for fun,

and we had so much fun makin' potato guns

and shooting 'em and having just like,

the time of our life, and then one day,

I, they did like, I wonder if anyone else besides me

is interested in information about potato guns?

And there was nobody out selling any plans

or DVDs or anything, and so I thought,

there's my first opportunity,

I'm gonna become a potato gun expert.

And we went and made a potato gun DVD,

my friend and I recorded it,

put it online and started selling it.

And it never made me rich,

but it was the first thing I sold online

which started makin', you know, 20 or 30 dollars a day

and it was like, the coolest thing in the world.

And, and to see people like,

take what you knew and actually do something with it.

And that's, for me it's how it began.

And, and then obviously my, I didn't want my rest of my life

to be known as a potato gun expert,

(laughing) as much fun as that, that is,

and I'm still into that business, or into that hobby, but.

That's how it kinda began and then I started branching out.

And, and it.

The kinda my next obsession,

I started finding other people that were really good

and I was like, "Man, these."

Like, one of my friends,

I don't know if you know Howard Berg now,

world's faster reader, we partnered with him and I was like,

"You're the world's fastest, let's like,

"let's create informations, like, selling what you do."

And he, and we did projects together

selling his information to other people's and,

and I started getting obsessed with like,

helping other people to like,

take what they knew and what they were good at

and put it out there and, and sell it.

And, and then out of the most recent years,

obviously we've been teachin' a lot of people doin' that,

we've got software that helps people with it,

but that's kinda the, kinda the backstory.

- Well you, you, you know, you've grown so massively,

you've got 'em, you've serviced every service,

almost a million business-owners over the last 10 years?

- Yeah, we've been over that now, yeah.

- That's amazing.

And then you created ClickFunnels,

we'll talk about it as well but,

tell me about how do you differentiate yourself

from so many people online?

Everybody on the line jumps online,

everybody's got some hook that they're tryin' to use

to sell somebody something.

You know, you've really differentiated yourself,

I've found over the years.

What, what do you think has separated you from the others?

- I think a lot of people get into business initially

'cause they wanna make money, which is a good thing,

that's what usually start, like spurs entrepreneurship, but.

For me, what I found, I talk about this actually

in the very first section of the book

to kind of give people context,

because then ultimately

people feel guilty about that as well.

But I know for me like, I was, I was learning,

I was growing, and like, there came a point in my life where

like no matter how much I kept learning,

like, eventually you kinda stop,

like it's hard to keep progressing?

Just by learning itself.

And I had some big wins, I had successes, and it was like,

I love celebrating 'em.

And then the first time I started,

like, helping other people and it's like,

"Hey, I'm gonna, like, the stuff I've learned,

"let me help you with it."

And, and I'd, I'd help people and they'd see their success

and I, I'm sure you're the same way, like,

when you see someone else have success,

it is a million times cooler than your own success.

And like, for me I got addicted to that, I'm like, "Okay,

"that was awesome, like,

"who else can help and how else can I help?"

And, and my whole focus shifted from like,

you know, how do I start a business, make money, to like,

these people have messages,

they've got things that they can,

that they know that they can change other people's lives,

and I might not be the world's fastest reader,

I might not be someone who's good at

personal development or finance or any of those things,

I might not be the best at it, but if I can,

like, my, my gifts, my tools,

if I can help them to get their message out,

man, like how many more people can we, can we impact,

and so that's why I love working with entrepreneurs

because it's like, one entrepreneur can change

hundreds or thousands or tens of thousands of people's lives

and it's just, it's so much fun.

- What's been one of the biggest campaigns that you've run

to give people a sense of what the economic opportunity is,

and then I wanna follow up and get in to

a little bit about the different types of,

you know, expert businesses, but.

Tell us a story of one of,

what's been one of the big surprises?

I know the potato gun's where you started,

but what were the big hits you've got,

what kind of return did you get,

just to give people a sense of what's possible

and I'm, and I remember you telling me how

crazy you were over several of these stories,

and give me one.

- So many cool ones.

So I'll share one of, one of my favorite, they're,

they're a younger couple, they are I think 22, 23,

they just got married.

Brandon and Kaelin, in fact, when you spoke at our event,

she was the one that had the Prada purse

that you kinda teased.

- Oh, yes, I remember that, yes.

(laughing)

- So she's like, the coolest couple, the newlywed couple.

And the first time they met me,

they messaged me and they're like, "We're completely broke,

"we have nothing, some day we're gonna be a success story."

I was like, "All right, cool."

And then a year later they came to our event

and they came up to me and they're like,

"Hey right now we're doin',"

I think it was 80 grand a month right now,

helping women to, to,

to transform their bodies through weight loss.

And I was like, "That's cool."

And then they started going deeper and deeper into this.

And one of my favorite things is

they did a Facebook Live two months ago,

following kind of the process we teach in this book.

They did the Facebook Live and it went live and,

two things, number one, that Facebook Live they did,

they sold over a million dollars worth of products,

22, 23 year old couple.

But number two, right now they're adding 500 women a day

are coming into their programs,

and they're taking these women's lives

and radically transforming 'em.

And the case studies are just insane,

so for me it's like, the money's cool 'cause

us entrepreneurs want to know that but like,

500 women a day, every single day,

are coming like clockwork into their programs.

And they are having this huge impact on people's health

that, it's just, it's, it's like

the coolest thing in the world to watch and to see.

- Well my, the crazy thing is

so many people have beautiful ideas.

I knew early in my career, my biggest thing was

I had these skills, these abilities and talents,

certain things, you know, god gives you

and certain things you develop along the way.

And, but I realized my ideas were gonna die on my lips

unless I learned how to market, you know?

That I was not gonna change millions of people's lives

unless I could figure out how to do that as well.

And, you know, mine was so much trial-and-error

and there was no internet, per se, that's how ancient I am.

- Hey, this is Russell again, hope you enjoyed the first of

the three-part interview with Tony Robbins.

And I want you to know,

part number two is coming out any day now.

When it goes live it's gonna be here, in this channel,

so I need you to do a couple things,

'cause I don't want you to miss it.

Number one, you need to subscribe to my channel.

That way it'll show up in your subscription notifications.

Number two, click on the bell to get notifications

because sometimes you subscribe,

you don't get notified when a new video comes,

so make sure you subscribe and click on Notification,

that way the second video part two drops,

you will get access to it immediately.

And the third thing we've been talking about

this Expert Secrets book, if you want a copy

there's gonna be a link somewhere on the screen.

We can go get a free copy of it,

just covers shipping and handling, we'll ship it out to you,

that way you can read along and learn all the stuff

that Tony and I are discussing in this interview,

which is a lot of fun and, with that said,

thank you so much for watching part one of three

of my interview with Tony Robbins.

In part two, I'll give you a little teaser right now,

we're gonna start going deep into

the two different types of expert businesses

and how you apply both of 'em and so,

make sure you get on that video,

make sure you get on notifications

so you don't miss that video,

thanks again, I'll see you on the next interview.

For more infomation >> Tony Robbins And Russell Brunson Talk About How To Start An Online Business (Part 1) - Duration: 8:27.

-------------------------------------------

Coconut Oil Capsules for Weight Loss Reviews: is vitabalance (virgin) softgel a scam? - Duration: 3:25.

Coconut Oil Capsules for Weight Loss Reviews: is the vitabalance (virgin) softgel a scam?

Check out this video review before buying.

https://track.healthtrader.com/track.php?c=cmlkPTc1NDM5OCZhaWQ9NjYxMDUyOTY

For more reviews, visit: http://www.productreviewgist.com/extra-virgin-coconut-oil-softgels-review/

Going by reports on healthtrader, Coconut oil contains fatty acids that helps

in your bodies metabolism.

Its a rich source of mct ( medium chain triglycerides) which are sent to the liver directly from

the digestive tract

and converted into energy.

And can also be used in the bodies weight loss management.

But, are you looking for a way to lose weight?

Burn calories when you rest?

Reduce your appetite? or Boost your metabolism?

Then checkout the vitabalance organic coconut oil (extra virgin, cold pressed) 60 softgel

capsules.

Ingredients found in the vitabalance organic coconut oil capsules includes:

* Lauric acid * Medium chain triglycerides (mct) and

* 100% Pure organic coconut oil

Benefits of the Vitabalance Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil Capsules

* Burn Calories when you rest.

* Reduce your appetite.

* Boost your metabolism with MCTs and * Helps you lose weight

Cons of the vitabalance coconut oil capsules

* You may not find this soft gel product in your nearby pharmacy or drug store.

* This product may not work for everyone.

* The results derived after the consumption of this natural medicine may differ for some

persons.

* How much weight you can quickly lose MAY also depend on how regular you exercise,

* take a balanced meal and this natural coconut oil capsule medication.

But note that inspite of these disadvantages,

The vitabalance organic coconut oil capsule product is not meant to be a scam!

For price, where to buy online, or more information on this product.

Please click the link below ,

https://track.healthtrader.com/track.php?

c=cmlkPTc1NDM5OCZhaWQ9NjYxMDUyOTY

For more infomation >> Coconut Oil Capsules for Weight Loss Reviews: is vitabalance (virgin) softgel a scam? - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Numerology 2019 Personal Year 6 - Duration: 38:16.

Hi there lovely Awakening Beings and Spiritual Souls. Jo Rose of www.jorose.com

Numerologist and Energy Healer. In this video, I want to share with you the

Personal Year 6 for 2019. Just before I do, let's recap what this year has in

store for us. How do we do this? We look at the Current Year 2019 and we add all

the digits together and reduce down to a single number. In this case 2+0

+1+9=12 1+2=3 So we've got a very

vibrant, fast pace year ahead of us. Highly creative, very emotional, all about

self-expression, the joy of living. There can be lots of fun, lots of imagination,

lots of adventures and creativity. Great energy for anyone in the artistic

creative field or needing to add solution solving to their busy lives. To

understand more about this energy please check out my video link below for

numerology 2019. So let's move on. How do we work out what your Personal Year is?

We do this by adding together your day and month of birth to the current year and

we reduce this down to a single digit. For example; in this case, I'm going to

use 18th of March and the current year 2019. So 1 and 8 added together is 9 so we

have a 9. March is the third month so we have a 3. And we've already worked out

that 2019 is a 3. Now we add together 9 9+3+3=15 1+5=6

Again, down below is the formula on how to work this out and I do put this in

front of all of my videos on the Personal Years.

Let's take a look what the Personal Year 6 has in store for you. Here's some of

the tendencies that will come forward; positive and negative. So this year

you're asking to be more dependable, responsible, generous, supportive,

nurturing, loving, creative, sympathetic, conscientious and, and people will look

at you as a wise, somebody to go to; you'll find yourself very much a

peacemaker, a care giver, a mediator, a counselor or a coach in this current

year. What can come up and it's in the face; the energies are you may appear

self-righteous, it could look as if you're interfering; wait to be asked,

don't just dive on in there, we do that as parents just dive on in, 'helicopter'

sort it out, NO. We've got to step back and wait until we're invited. Keep doing

this, you could feel like you're a a doormat, a martyr, you may be perceived to

be very bossy, critical and the chances are you've got some unrealistic ideas

and you're not finding the time to see if they actually can materialize. There's

a year of doubt and worry and the chances are perfectionism will keep

rising its head. So what am I saying here, I've given that but the year is going to

be filled with progress in your work, in your finances providing you don't worry

and you don't doubt and you've done your due diligence and everything is in place,

you can see many areas of your life go up, many areas of your life feel like you

know what I'm really getting what I deserve. But what happens the 6 Energy

does bring all this in and then it goes ah too good to be true... LET THAT GO, don't

believe anything's too good to be true. This is your year embrace what's coming

to, you let go of doubt it will get in your way.

You will be asked to make a number of sacrifices of your time and maybe some

of your desires because there will be people around you looking for your help.

Children perhaps, elderly parents, your community, your colleagues at work, it's

like everybody wants to come and share their problems which is good if you're

in the counseling coaching business, it could be a great year for you but perhaps if

you're forward focusing in something else, you'll feel like it could be a bit

of an inconvenience, so I want you to learn to balance giving and receiving. Be

there for others but be there also for yourself. We... how we deal with ourself is

a great reflector, a great mirror and if you're dealing with yourself

well people may not have to come and ask you they may just have to see it you

walk your talk. So there's a lot of responsibilities at work, at home and

I've already said that you're going to be called on, it's like you're a great

friend, it's like you're people... people come to you and be careful because they

may take your energy away, you've got this energy, you're very given, that's why

I'm saying I want you to balance this so that you're not drained, it can really

burn you out this... keep giving, and we're not a true giver until we learn to

receive. Now it's an amazing year; depends how you look at it, remember it's a

balance. It's amazing year for relationships, if you're not in one the

chances are that you could get in one, you could even find your ultimate, your

soulmate in this year. If your relationship is good, maybe you can do

other things to enhance it, if you're thinking about getting married, fabulous

time to get married or engaged, maybe a great time to move into a house together.

If your relationship is a bit dodgy, a bit rocky road, seek help and guidance if

the plan is to stay together and there's relate, there's relationship coaching,

counseling, maybe go to friends, go to your church, anyway you can, look at how

you can improve your relationship and you take time out to listen to what your

partner is sharing. If this relationship is not savable, then look to amicably

dissolve it. I know when I was in my sixth year, (not married), however, I found

myself with my relationships coming to an end that was foreseen but I wasn't

ready and what I'm talking about here is the empty nest syndrome, so perhaps your

children may be leaving home this year, you'll notice that there will be a shift

in relationships. All in or some moving out. Focus this year on harmony, balance,

unity, service. It's really a service number the 6 Energy. It's relationships.

Also it's a time of birth, so there could be a new animal and welcoming a child,

whether it be your own child or a grandchild or a niece and nephew, you may

be connected to a number of births this year. Okay let's move on to the month by

month of what we've got in store for you in 2019. JANUARY starts a year off of a

7 Energy. It's a quiet energy, something you've really needed after

last year's 5 Energy. That Personal Year 5 was just full of change and

disruption and you know what I think you've had enough of it by now, so

January is good, it's a nice month to step back, gain some clarity, study, read,

research. You know what are your dreams? We need to start addressing what your

dreams are. Where are you going? What are you doing? Get this set up for the

beginning of the year ready because like I say people are going to call on your

time and you may feel that you can't do these things. So I want you to take time

out this month and do that. It's the quiet time

and if you've got family around you just let them know that you're just going off

for your a little bit of peace, your a little bit of space; your children should

always know that you need time as well, show them that you like quiet time and

perhaps this could help them. Meditate, Journal, read and say to your children,

'mummy, daddy, care-caregiver is reading right now, let me have some time and I'll

play with you when I finished'. What is your home life? You know, how do you want

your home life to be? This is... this year will be about home, family, community, the

garden, nature, well-being, health, so how do you want your home life to be? How do

you want your your daily practices to be? You know, do you need to get any routines

in place ready for this year so that there's a flow running through it. Last

year literally I'm telling you to go with the flow, even though it was tch, tch, tch,

this year the universe is a 3 Energy, it works very well with the 6 Energy

so you'll be very much solution solving, looking for answers, highly creative and

able to move forward. I'm asking you to be tolerant and flexible. Be tolerant of

others, the 6 sometimes doesn't allow others to be themselves, they've got this

great idea, 6 is often a teacher or a caregiver and, and they know what's best

when I think of the caregivers all the NHS and the hospitals and the doctors,

they've been trained in a certain way and they tell you what's best. I want you

to spend some time feeling your way through your body this month, what is

best for you? You'll know what foods make your tummy gurgle and you know what

foods made them feel all soft and relaxed, so just look at what you're

doing. People have boundaries, observe their

boundaries and be flexible. You're just not going to get it right; that

perfectionism streak, especially if you're raising children or you're at

work and you're teaching people or you running your own business, there can be a

number of challenges there. So go away, re-study, look at better ways of

doing it. Call on that 3 Energy to help you solution solve. Moving on to

FEBRUARY and it's an 8 Energy. This, the 8 Energy always comes with a

karma, a balance and the... reward and recognition but I've mentioned balance

and karma because we, we reap what we sow and sometimes what we receive may feel

like a punishment and other times it may feel like a gift; know where you are and

what you were asking, sometimes these punishments, sometimes these things feel

like punishments but in hindsight when we look back, we actually see them as a

gift. So check in with your relationships, this is a month where real relationships

can be enhanced and superficial relationships may disburse. I'm asking

you to... to be assertive and at the same time be tactful, throughout the whole

year I'm asking that. I'm also asking you to... know you, know what you want. This is a

month of vision. I've said to you last month get some clarity, now let's start this

vision. The 8 is a great number for the material, it's a great number to get

your business moving, your career moving, it's a great number for managing people

but just be mindful how you give feedback, how you address because I've

already said this energy can be very critical and that doesn't help enhance

people's belief in themselves. Let's move on to MARCH and the 9 Energy. The 9

Energy is about letting go and you may be asked to let go of a relationship

this month, perhaps something has come to a point where it is time to move on, it

could be a friend going overseas, it could be

a child leaving home, it could be your intimate relationship or a friendship

but there is a chance that there is a relationship that perhaps was weighing

you down and it's time to release it. Also with the 9 Energy we let

go of many things, so I want you to let go of behaviors, beliefs, whether that be

in your your personal development, your habits, your career, perhaps you were

going down one path and you need to slightly go off. What do you need to let go?

What isn't working in your business? What isn't working at work? Release it. Also if

you've got any out-of-date subscriptions, if you're not using your gym membership,

cancel it or use it. The subscriptions, cancel them or use them. Be

open and honest with yourself and with others. I've talked about emotions, this

is a big year for emotions and self-expression. The 6 tends to take on

everybody's responsibilities, they seem to be a dumping ground for all

challenges. If your kids are coming home from school, if they are stressed, if they're

not talking to you give them a cushion, let them go shout at a cushion, let them beat

up a cushion or something, just let them release it. Take responsibility for you

and them. You need to be in a good place to listen and when they do come to you

listen, please listen, they need to find their way through it for them to grow

and evolve. You'll feel like you're a shoulder to cry on for many this month

and this year but the nine tends to draw those people in, many people are feeling

with this emotion energy, this expression energy going on, they're

feeling like they need to go to someone and you happen to be in a 6 year and

somehow you've got a beacon on your head saying I'm here I'm here let me help you.

It is a year of relationships, love and connection but if you meet someone, go

slow, you're not ready to commit right now, so just take it slowly, have some fun,

do some voluntary work together, just do

interesting things but don't... don't surrender your soul, don't surrender your

heart just yet if somebody has come onto your horizon. APRIL is a 1 Energy. After

last month and the letting go, now we've got this new beginning,

you've got more energy, you're ready for new things, so sow some seeds. What seeds,

what new projects, what do you want to take place this year, believe in you, start

taking some action for what you want. As a parent we're constantly guiding our

children but are we guiding ourselves... ahhh... we're too busy with work, we're too busy

with home; cooking, chores, fetching carrying...

start sowing the seeds to make your life better,

maybe, maybe you need a cleaner, maybe you need to work less hours, maybe you need

more support. Perhaps it's time that the children started doing more around the

home, the garden is coming into bloom, I don't know, teach them how to use the

lawn or the weeder or teach them how to use the mower rather, to mow the lawn. Teach them

how to do things, have them clear out the room, make a schedule for when the laundry

needs to be in, just get things working better for you because you want to sow

some seeds to make your world better. Get your children to start cooking. You

know what? I did this when my children were very young and yes it might have taken

me longer to get a meal sometimes but when we got the meal, everybody began to feel

more appreciative because they played a role in cooking. Mums (Moms) are so often

forgotten, underappreciated, undervalued and little

to no thanks. So start teaching people how to treat you by giving

them some jobs that you do that you can all balance out, this way you'll have

more family time, more fun time should you come together and do this. What month am I on?

ehh, 1 Energy. It's a good good month to progress in your career, progress in

your business, there could be a possible financial gain so maybe a promotion or a

bonus or a high commission or perhaps you are selling something on

eBay, there's a chance that some money can be coming in. Hmm... Watch what you say

throughout the year just watch what you say, you don't want to put your foot-in-

your-mouth, so just hmm... think, count to ten before you speak. The

energy relationship-wise or emotion-wise is highly charged, so we

don't want to have people misread our intentions or us misread their

intention, so just step back, confirm, observe and see what it is that you need

to move forward but it's a great month for new things, fresh start, so... so start

sowing those seeds. MAY is a 2 Energy, bit slower than April, again you're

going to be called on to be a peacemaker, a mediator, counselor, coach. You're, you're

sensitive to others and you can see that others are sensitive. Diplomacy; just be

tactful in whatever it is that you're doing. Be organized and take care of the

details. When we, when we take time out and we step back we can see quicker ways

of doing things, we might have a list of jobs this long, prioritize them, put them

in order, can you deliver something when you're doing this or that. Can you catch

up with a friend while you're doing this or that. It's is a month of support,

harmony, cooperation, connection. You'll feel like again your times not your own,

just balance everything, giving and receiving, balance tact and sensitivity

with persistence and conviction. At work yeah, you're there for the underdogs but

don't let it cost something for you, find ways to help everybody raise their own

vibration this month. Legal matters could gain some ground, so be optimistic.

If you've got anything legal going on, it's a great year to buy a home, perhaps

you're buying a home, perhaps you're dealing with real estate or you're

renting properties or you rent a property; you could have some legal

matters, it could be legal matters with your business, with work, parking ticket,

just be optimistic and believe it could work in your favour (I don't mean go out

and break any rules or anything) because you think they're goning to work in your

favour, I'm just saying if they were already ongoing, that they could be

working in your favour. Let's move on to JUNE and the 3 Energy. The 3

Energy. Now we got the energy of the universe, so this... this month, I want to

say have a break, take a holiday, have some fun,

socialize, let your hair down, get out there, do some... some crafts and creative

activities. Get yourself some more 'me' time, more pleasure time and at the same time

while you're at work, make sure you take your lunch break, enjoy them, have a, have

a social after work and while at work be creative. Where can you be creative? Where

can you solution solve this month? Do you have a website to be building? Do you

have some Facebook pages or social media? Do you want to have your logo looked at?

It's a great energy to bring your creative source in, bring your

imagination and if you're having dreams or daydreams or you're being directed to

something take note. You are being guided to something. If we think it enough,

the mind doesn't know if it is real or not, so start, start being really vibrant

and creative in how you want your life to be, your home life, your work life, your

health life, just bring it all together and embrace it, get enthusiastic, it's

such an enthusiastic energy this month.

I think that's all I want to say for, for this, it... just have fun, have fun. Let's

move on to JULY. OK, so I said June was all about fun,

July is all about work. It's a 4 Energy, so work, duties, action, be practical,

routine, details; at work and at home. At home improve your living space. Is there

things you need to do in your garden? Do you fancy redecorating? Are there maintenance

jobs that need to be done? What sprung to my mind then was the movie 'It's a

Wonderful Life', every time he goes up and down the stairs, the knob comes off the

stairs, fix what's bothering you, clear out your, your space, make it work for you,

make it practical, if we can have things practical especially if you've got the

kids doing things as well, the second they finished, have them clear the table,

have them lay the table, when the dishwasher finishes have it unloaded, if

the washing-ups done, dry it, put it away, just get systems going. We want to create

routine that becomes second nature especially at home. At home, a child would... just

observe your children; a child or a younger person may need you, they may not

ask but just make sure that they're okay in what they're doing whether it be at

school, at playgroup, in their their sport activities or they're out of school

clubs, just just monitor them and let them know that you are there. I know with

my kids when they were growing up many of them used to their friends used to

come around our house and as they were getting into teenage years I just made

them aware that I had a list of numbers in the cupboard should they need some

sort of advice for their hormones, for sexual activities. I had sanitary wear/products

there, just, I had these things there, so that people could go and get them, they

don't always want to come to talk to you, your own family but I found that a lot

of my, my children's friends would come and talk

to me and I had this space in the kitchen, this cupboard where they could

go and just help themselves or find a phone number or knew that I was there

should they want to come in. So younger people or the elderly may want your your

time and attention, so give it to them but be mindful of your own space. Some

people can take so long to explain things just let them know how long you

have and say that you're here to help them move forward, if they keep repeating,

you need to move them along and say what is it that you want? Do a lot of

listening and coach them. It's a great way to move them forward. Let's move on

to AUGUST and a 5 Energy. So all work last month, business made a

progress, home made a progress and now we've got a 5 and forget your plans,

that's why you needed them in place last month, we wanted that habit, that routine

to be going along, forget your plans, everything's up in the air, full of

disruption. Be prepared for the unexpected. There will be challenges,

perhaps there's a relationship that's really going to challenge you, probably at work

or a client, home, in a club, a community, there could be a challenge that comes up

and be prepared for it. If you've got time, if you've got these routines

running in the background, the chances are you can be proactive and not

reactive. If you need time out take the time out, walk away,

make an agreement to come back and talk about it but there's a relationship that

could cause you to make it stronger or let it go this month. Be very creative,

very resourceful and you really are being called on to solution solve. Legal

matters could change; you could be on one path, be prepared for a change, it could

be that things weren't working your way and now something is and it could also be

the other way, so just make sure that you've done your due diligence and

you've got all the information you need to move forward on this.

Perhaps you want to just take time out and travel, it's a good month to travel,

it's a good month for adventure and if you can't go away on a holiday maybe a

weekend or a day or an afternoon, get out with the kids, do something different, go

to a theme park, go to a zoo, just do something a bit different this month

with each of your weekends and your your spare time. SEPTEMBER. September is a 6

Energy and September always gives us a double whammy of the energy that we have,

so you in a Personal Year 6 and you're in a Personal Month 6. Your

responsibility, the way your handle responsibility will be tested as will

loyalty; your loyalty to others, other's loyalty to you. It's a time where trust may

be challenged and hear what the other person has to say and... and express

yourself at the same time, so that you can be heard also. Family commitments

will be calling on you. Again family all year, relationships all year, know it's

not that you're not used to it this year but it just could seem like there's a

lot going on, for many people it's getting the children back to school, school

uniform, change of schools, it could be a lot of tension in the house, perhaps

somebody's just starting nursery, there could be somebody starting work so

perhaps your children are bringing to you new experiences and they want you to

hear them, don't tell them you get a job because you've got to get a job hear

them out. I know I went to my son's school and I said to them, you tell them

to get exam results, you tell them to get grades because they've got to get a job

but what if they don't even know what they want to do, we need to find their

passion, we need to help them understand how they can move forward, so be ears, be

there with a cuddle, have your tissues ready. This month could

bring up a lot of opportunity for you to, to be understanding,

sympathetic, compassionate and and so on. It's a month, if it's coming up at you and the

relations are coming up for you, perhaps it's a time to forgive and forgiveness

is the beginning of healing. We're not saying what someone has done is right or

wrong but when you can forgive you start healing. Maybe get involved with things

that benefit others and so that you're not focused on yourself, in the community,

charity events, maybe a sponsored run or some charity fundraiser, get yourself out

there, understand your community and other people's communities, all community

are different. I watched a movie the other night,

what was it? with with Lindsay Lohan I think and Mean Girls, that's right and

when she starts the the college of the school she's given a plan of the canteen

and all tables have got a different name on them from the Nerds, the plastics, the

science freaks, the Goths, the, the fashion-conscious, the

non-fashion-conscious, so there's many many tribes and you've been asked this year to, to be

aware that there are other people's opinions, other boundaries and not

everybody sees it the way you see it, so get whoever you're helping this month or

this year to see it from their community and their perspective and you'll find

that they're going to sort their problems out and your load will be lighter. Let's

move on to OCTOBER. October is a 7 Energy. October always gives us a taster

for the following year, so we started the year the 7 Energy, it's more stepping

back, it's more about introspective reflective work, retreat, it's, it's time

for you to have time, so I want you to find 'alone time', 'me time'; what do you

want, maybe you want to go off and start studying something,

perhaps you're starting University and October is the time where you end up, new

year, new place, new beginning, so it's a year (MONTH) to, to look inside what

you really want. University, once you've already picked your course but study

your timetable, study your, your flatmates, study your course mates and when I say

study I'm thinking about more of observing, know where you fit in, know

where you want to go in the next few years. Next year is going to be very much

a 7 Year, so if you're in year two at University this year next year you'll be

in year three, is it now... next year you'll be studying hard so maybe the exam

results will be elevated next year. What do I want to say? Your mind is sharp so

you're spontaneous. When people ask you questions, when you're, when you're

showing people something at work, you seem to be on the ball so don't worry

about that and your ,your more mindful than feeling, so yes, again be tolerant

of others, be tolerant that you want your space and they may want your company, be

tolerant of their behavior or what, what's going on. Old wounds could surface

this month, let them rise. When old wounds come up they come up for a reason and

maybe it's to reconnect, maybe it's to forgive and let go,

perhaps it's there to bring something to the forefront to deal with. The 7 is

always about your spiritual growth and your highly intuitive so it's come up

this month, it's time to deal with it. It's a healing month as I said it's

spiritual growth and 'well-being'. Look at how you are looking after yourself, make

sure you're getting a good sleep, exercise, food, rest, activity and so on.

NOVEMBER is an 8 Energy and we're back to this material world, reward, work,

recognition. Could be chance of a pay riser or income. Also maybe we're going to lose

something because the a can either bring it in or let it out, the the trick is to

balance spiritual and material, there needs to be a balance. Don't chase the

money as you move into a spiritual year next year you just, just let go of chasing

the money and chase what rewards you, what lights up your soul, what makes you

feel good. Sort your finances out, make sure that your accounts are up to date, that

you've paid everybody you need, you don't want to create debt this month, you, you,

you want a quieter year next year or you're going to have a quiet a year next

year and you want things in place. Now I don't mean a quiet a year business-wise

but it's more about you, if we can get our bank balance and our, our accounts in

order ready for next year, that we know then, that it's taking care of. Your

emotions are strong, your emotions have been strong this year, partly because of the

3 Energy coming in and partly because you're in a 6 Energy, so watch

your relationships, watch your emotions. As I said this year can bring you

together or pull you apart, you decide, use the 7's to work out what it is

that you really want. Last year, December, last month; DECEMBER is a 9 Energy.

Time for readjustment, let go. Let go of any relationships that are not working for you.

Next year you're going to have less time for people because you're going to

want to have some 'me time', some 'alone time' and so you'll work out those are

superficial in your life and those that are beneficial and rewarding and that

needs to be balanced either way. You are going to feel emotional. There will be

change at work and you may be challenged, you may need to defend yourself just

collect your data, do your research, if you're defending yourself, then know what

what it is that you're up against and

pre-visualized the situation and do your research to have everything there.

Ending on a 9 Energy is a great way because you're letting go of

so much in preparation for the following year. De-clutter, clear through your wardrobe,

again get rid of your subscriptions. When you get your Christmas decorations out,

if you've got things that are broken get rid of them, stop putting them back in

the box and having them end up back in the garage or in the loft (back up in the loft

or in the garage). Let go of things, clear things out. Ending on a 9 is such a

vibrant way to end a year and you will start next year on an 8 with the big

vision. So release, let go and enjoy. This is a loving and connected year, if you

are in the right place. This may feel a relationship challenge year if you're

not. I want to say all relationships, whether they feel good or bad are

teaching you growth; soul's growth, so take it on board and see how this can

help you improve as a person, as a being and you'll be amazed at how much better

your relationships will be. Now this is a Personal Year 6 and it's a general

Personal Year 6 but you and your friend who is in a Personal Year 6 may

have some different outcomes and that is because each of you will be on a

different Life Path, a different Expression number, Heart's Desire,

Personality number, Maturity number or a whole bunch of things and how we take on

the challenges depends on these numbers so if you'd like to know more about your

numerology, I'd love to share with you so get in touch for a consultation or a

reading. If you've got friends or partner and you want to know what their Personal

Year is they are all up there now, so check it out and if you've enjoyed the

video, please like, share, I would love you to leave a comment below - what you've got

planned for this year, how this video perhaps has helped you, what questions

have come up from the video, how you plan to move forward and if there is a

wedding I'm open for invites so send me one (LOL)

Have an amazing year, congratulations on any births that may pop up this year,

enjoy your new pets should you have one. Love your garden, love your home, love you.

It's your Life L.Y.F.E. Love Yourself First Everyday

Thank you for watching It's Jo Rose of www.jorose.com and I'll see you

in my next video

For more infomation >> Numerology 2019 Personal Year 6 - Duration: 38:16.

-------------------------------------------

Om Narayanaya Swarnaya Hari Om | 27 recitations - Duration: 10:02.

Om Narayanaya Swarnaya Hari Om (x27)

For more infomation >> Om Narayanaya Swarnaya Hari Om | 27 recitations - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

News24 - Paul Scholes must end BT contract BEFORE taking Oldham job - Duration: 1:35.

Paul Scholes must terminate his contract as a TV pundit for BT Sport before he can be named as the new manager of Oldham Athletic

Talks are continuing between the former Manchester United midfielder's representatives and the League Two club, who sacked Frankie Bunn last month

Although the main obstacle to Scholes's appointment appeared to be his 10 per cent stake in National League club Salford City, it's understood that he must also quit his role as a TV pundit

The 44-year-old, who has been particularly outspoken about United in the role, is said to be in talks over terminating his contract

Scholes confirmed last week that he would be prepared to give up his media work if it meant that he could return to football

'The media stuff I have half-enjoyed doing it but it's not the same as being involved with a club every day,' he said

'When you leave school after 20 years, you want to achieve something and I feel like that's been lost in the last four to five years

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét