Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 30 2019

Hello it's Jerry at #OttawaMortgageBroker at https://www.whyrentinottawa.com/ and we are here today with... I am Thomas

I'm a #OttawaRealEstateSalesperson at https://www.justsellinghomes.ca/ here in #Ottawa It's the beginning of the year

#January2019 and basically the the question people ask me is why should I list my

#home right now in the #winter instead of waiting for #spring so main thing is

there is basically less competition when you drive around the street during

springtime okay you'd probably see 10 to 15 #RealEstateSigns okay on a busy busy market in

#May2019 but when you do the same thing in #January2019 you probably see one or two signs so so

the likelihood that people will actually come to your street and see the one or

two houses is more likely than 15 houses in the #SpringTime This is great in those people stop with

your home right now and there's a really serious #Buyers who are shopping it yes

they are #SeriousBuyers and that's a good thing you don't

want just tire-kickers to go in check out the #houses I don't know because they

have nothing to do on #Sunday right do you want them serious and the cold makes

it with a more serious. So you have less competition, second thing is #SeriousBuyers out there

and also in terms of #agents , #agents that are serious about their business are

going to be showing clients during wintertime summertime Christmastime

whatever time the the last thing I'm gonna talk about is that during the

winter time you actually do that quick QuickerTransactions #lawyers are busy

everybody is busy right in in #May2019 So let's say you shop for a #home in January2019 you're

not close in #March2019 you're going to be better off in terms

of that #lenders #lawyers and #OttawaRealEstateAgents everybody is more

organized but because it's it's less hectic time basically the thing is you

you are getting quicker transactions okay so I would like to end on that note

It's #TomWitek My website is https://www.JustSellingHomes.ca

For more infomation >> What Are The Benefits Of Listing My Home For Sale In The Winter? | Low Inventory Of Houses Persists! - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Neko Roleplay: Don't you dare touch my ears! - Duration: 7:58.

For more infomation >> Neko Roleplay: Don't you dare touch my ears! - Duration: 7:58.

-------------------------------------------

Making GRANNY'S First Floor Miniature House in POLYMER CLAY! - Duration: 20:37.

(upbeat electronic music)

- Hello everyone, I am LoreChirik and today

we're gonna make the Granny's first floor,

so let's get started from the sketch.

As we see, this will be pretty similar to the ground floor.

One more secret room, and we're finished with the sketch.

(playful electronic music)

Where I am, guys, I'm lost.

The sketch is ready, look at this.

We're gonna use it and now we're gonna make some clay,

but before we're gonna do that, look at this.

In the previous video, I made a little mistake.

I placed this element, right here,

and it should be right here

and this brown element should be here.

But we're gonna fix it later in this video.

(clay thuds)

So let's get started with unpacking this clay

and we're gonna cut it.

So this is the clay from the previous project,

from the Granny Ground Floor video.

We're gonna add a little bit of red to this clay,

and a little bit of brown,

and a tiny bit of red.

And now everything is going to the conditioning machine.

(machine whirring)

Almost done!

Okay, it's ready, let's just place it onto our sketch.

Or maybe no, we're gonna cut this sketch first

and then we're gonna place this sketch onto the clay.

This will be much easier!

Now we're gonna mark some corners.

And now we're just gonna cut it out,

also we don't want this area

because this will be our hall.

Whoo!

Let's just place it on the baking tray.

(clay thuds)

(gasps) And what is that?

Repaired it.

Okay guys, as you see the floor in the bathroom

is a little bit different so we're gonna make the tiles

for the bathroom.

And we want to make it very thin,

so let's for maybe level seven.

Okay, so let's place it on the base

and let's make tiny dots.

But wait, wait, wait, over here, over here,

just, just here, oh.

(playful electronic music)

Okay, it's ready so let's just place it somewhere.

(clay whooshes and thuds)

And we're gonna make some tiles

so let's get started with the texture.

You know what guys, we're gonna use the blade

because this will give us a much more straight lines.

This is wonderful.

Okay guys, so now we're gonna create

the structure of the wood for the base,

so we're gonna use the hook for this.

And the last one guys, are you ready for this?

Ya, we made this!

No walls.

But guys, look at this.

In every room, the walls looks different

so I think we're gonna make them separately.

This will be my most detailed creation in my entire life.

Leave a like.

Okay guys, so let's create those walls

and as you see, I'm creating the wall for the room,

for the room that we just, that we are born!

(chuckles) That we starting when we first enter the gate.

Okay guys, we have the walls for this room.

Now we'll just cut the doors out of it.

Now we're gonna make the structure for these walls.

Whoa! (tool clinks)

That was fast, right?

Okay guys, when it's ready

let's place it on the baking tray.

Okay guys, so what make now?

Maybe let me know in the comments.

What, you're saying bathroom?

Okay.

So let's make the walls for the bathroom.

(explosion booming)

This is moving, not nice.

Look at this.

Back to school trick by Chirik, very professional.

Now let's just make those bathroom walls.

They will be in the white color.

Okay guys, now the tricky part.

As you see, this is our room that we start

when we first launched the game.

This is the wall of the bathroom and we're gonna connect it.

Yes, like that.

Now we're gonna just place everything on the baking tray.

Now guys, we're gonna make the hall

so let's make the clay for this.

(machine whirring)

The color is matching perfectly.

(chuckles)

Okay okay, enough of this hugging.

As you see, the walls of the hall are slightly thinner

because we're gonna be sticking them to these walls.

We're gonna do the same with the one wall for the bathroom.

This will be like that.

Guys, you often ask me in the comments

how I do that, that when I'm mixing the colors,

always the right color cames out so let me show you.

We're gonna make this wall so it's brown

with a little bit of yellow.

So let's first cut it into little pieces.

Oh yeah, and that shot was great.

Then we're gonna just place all of it

in the conditioning machine.

(machine whirring)

And this is the color that came out, is it the same?

Not really.

So for example, if I would like to make the same exact color

I would probably add some more yellow to it,

but in this creation that doesn't matter that much

because we will paint the walls afterwards.

Okay, so now we're gonna quickly

finish the rest of the walls.

(fist thumping)

We have to stick them very well to the baking tray

because we want them to be straight.

(finger thuds)

The baking tray is full so we're just gonna

throw it on the ground.

I guess it don't want to go on the ground

so we're gonna just bake it.

♪ Baking completed ♪

And now guys, ASMR by LoreChirik.

(clay crackling)

(clay thuds)

(clay crackling)

(plastic packaging crinkling)

(clay thuds)

(machine whirring)

And this is exactly what I told you in the previous video,

in the Granny's Ground Floor video.

Old clay can be brittle if you not use it

in a very long time.

Now let's create some of the paintings

that are placed on the hall.

Those are those paintings,

details on them we're gonna create later.

Now we're gonna create this little shelf

and this tiny something on it.

Now we're gonna create the frames for the doors.

I forgot to add them to the walls,

so we're gonna make them now

and we're gonna add them at the gluing step.

Now the barriers, guys, we're gonna make one additional

for the previous creation.

No, please, please don't bend, please don't bend.

And those are the doors for the attic.

Now we're gonna make the objects for the bathroom

and we're gonna make the broken window

with the transparent FIMO clay.

And guys, we are so close to one million,

it's like 10,000 subscribers and we will hit one million.

I will do a special video for this occasion

but right now I don't have much time

because I'm really busy with those videos,

with the Granny house.

You will have to wait a little bit for this video,

and if you are new to the channel,

if you're watching me for the first time make sure

to subscribe and smack the bell to get notifications.

Right now on the channel,

we are making the whole Granny house.

In the previous videos, we made the ground floor,

we made the basement, we made the Granny garage,

and the Granny miniature car,

and now we're making the first floor.

In the next video, we're gonna make the attic

and I hope that the attic will be much smaller

than the first floor because this creation

took me a very very long time to make.

Please subscribe to LoreChirik.

(cat purring)

My cats thinks that I am their mommy or something,

look what he's done.

Now all my T-shirt is wet.

I am their father, not mommy.

And now guys, we're gonna make the toilet (chuckles), yes.

The most important thing in this whole house.

In the game, I saw that inside of the toilet

is some kind of blood.

So we're gonna try to imitate this by using the liquid clay.

We're gonna mix some of it with the red paint

and we're gonna place it inside, just a drop of it,

or maybe do two, two drops,

and there was something that looks like a meat, yes,

I think that's a meat so we're gonna place it

inside like in the game.

Also, we're gonna put some of it

to the sinks and to the bathtub,

we're just gonna fill it with liquid clay

and we're gonna just add a drop of red paint.

This will create a cool effect.

Okay, so now we're gonna create the other tiny elements

like these three windows.

There were so many tiny elements and tiny objects

that I created in this creation,

so I'm not gonna show you everything

because if I wanted to show you everything,

this would take like a few hours.

So while I'm creating these tiny cabinet

that we can hide in the game, I'm gonna read some comments.

I have only two comments in this video,

so let's get started with the first one.

You have braces?

Yes, I have braces.

How does it feel because I'm getting braces.

Well, when they have put these on my teeths

for the few weeks I, like, feel it all the time

but after a few weeks you just completely forgot about this.

I remember that in the beginning, I was lisp a little bit

but then it kind of faded.

But sometimes it can occur, but overall

it's not a major inconvenience to wear braces.

You just have to wash your teeths after every meal,

and kind of forgot about eating very hard food

like nuts or something like that.

But overall, I like my braces.

They doing good for my health and for the look

so yep, let's get back to the creation.

As you see, we're still do the tiny elements.

Right now I just created the shelf.

Now I'm making another shelf

for the Granny clothes, I think,

for her pajama and her panties. (gagging)

And guys, I have another news,

there will be closed captions for every new video

that I upload, English subtitles,

so if you have problems understanding me,

or you like just watching videos with subtitles,

just click on the little CC icon in the video.

And now guys, we're gonna repair the wrong position

of the tunnels in the Granny basement creation.

I actually didn't know about this.

I just read some comment that someone was saying about this.

So yeah, back to today's creation.

As you'll see, the little elements, objects, tables,

drawers, and things like that, are baked.

Now we're gonna paint them.

So yeah, just like in the previous four videos,

we're gonna mix some red, black, yellow,

and we're gonna just dirt every item in this creation

and while I'm dirtying everything,

I asked you in the previous video

that should I create tiny Granny and most of you say

that you would like to see something like that,

but unfortunately we won't do this in this creation

because this is already big project,

but I think we're gonna make the tiny Granny

in the next video, in the attic video,

because I think attic is very very smaller

than the first floor but let's get back to the creation.

I see that I still dirt a little elements.

Those were very very hard to dirt because they are so tiny,

and this little window for the bathroom

should be transparent because I'm pretty sure

that I picked the transparent clay for this.

Or maybe I just mess up something, who knows?

Guys, the last part assembling everything.

Let's assemble this Lego.

So as you see, I'm just gluing and yes,

sometimes I have to cut the elements

because they came out too big

and now I think that I should really make every wall

in one color, that could save me time.

But at least it's looking different.

Let me know in the comments what you think about this,

and in this part something went wrong.

I just forgot about adding some elements

and I have to cut also some elements for the stairs,

and also I have to make some new elements

because maybe they go missing or something?

So there was a lot of trimming, cutting,

making new elements, and I have to make a brand new element

for the first floor, and that's how it look from the back.

I have a really hard time figuring out

where those elements should be.

So guys, I think we make a record.

This is the most advanced polymer clay tutorial I ever made.

This will be probably the longest one.

I'm also pretty curious about the house

from the outside.

I want it to make, look good, also from the outside

so for this I would need to create, like,

completely new walls to cover these ones from the outside.

And also I will have to somehow make the roof,

so that would be something very interesting.

I'm really hyped to do this because I never done that before

but back to this creation.

As you see guys, I'm still placing the little objects.

There are so many of them, and my favorite ones,

the sinks for the bathroom, and the broken window,

and the bathtub, and the toilet. (chuckles)

Yeah, the effect of the blood in the water came really nice.

And yes, I hate when they stick to the wall,

then I have to remove them.

And here we will just drop it, and finish the wardrobe.

This is like a small hanger, so we will just position it

in the wardrobe and now guys,

we will just place tiny cardboard boxes.

I think those are the cardboard boxes

we'll place on the table one.

And the elements that were missing just came

from the baking, so we will finish the secret passages,

and we'll place some elements over there.

And guys, this video is brought to you by ExpressVPN.

- [Granny] Good morning.

- Granny?

Where you been all this time?

- On holidays, Bahamas!

- Did, did, did you take my tablet?

- Yeah, piece of crap!

I couldn't watch YouTube there.

- That's because you didn't turn ExpressVPN.

- What is that?

- It's a service that protects your internet privacy.

It's especially useful if for example you are traveling

because with it, you can access internet

without restrictions that may be in this country

you are traveling to.

- [Granny] That's why I couldn't watch Netflix and YouTube?

- Yes, and listen, there are plenty more things.

ExpressVPN protects you from hackers and give you a mask

so the websites you visit won't be able to identify you.

- [Granny] So I'm a hacker?

- No, you are protected from anything harmful

from the internet.

Look how easy it is.

You just select your location or you turn Smart Location,

and you turn it on and that's it!

- Ah, okay, how much?

- Listen, less than $7 a month

with a 30-day money back guarantee.

- That's a nice deal!

- Yeah, I'm taking it with me on holidays this year.

- [Granny] Where you going?

- Probably Thailand, and guys, if you also are interested

make sure to go

to expressvpn.com/lorechirik

and you will get three months free with a one-year package.

- What?

I have hearing difficulties!

- Expressvpn.com/lorechirik

Okay guys, so now let's see the final shape.

This is the bathroom, one of the rooms,

the other room, and the kids room, and the hall,

the wardrobe, and the secret passages,

and let's place it over the previous three creations,

and look at that guys, this how connect

with the grand floor hall.

Check out the other parts of Granny house

by clicking all those cards and see you on next Wednesday.

We're gonna create the attic.

For more infomation >> Making GRANNY'S First Floor Miniature House in POLYMER CLAY! - Duration: 20:37.

-------------------------------------------

Choices: America's Most Eligible: All Stars (Chapter 3) {Diamonds Used} - Duration: 31:21.

Choices: America's Most Eligible: All Stars (Chapter 3) {Diamonds Used}

Choices: America's Most Eligible: All Stars (Chapter 3) {Diamonds}

Choices: Stories You Play - America's Most Eligible: All Stars (Chapter 3) {Diamonds Used}

Choices: Stories You Play - America's Most Eligible: All Stars (Chapter 3) {Diamonds}

Choices: Stories You Play - America's Most Eligible: All Stars (Chapter 3) Adam Romance {Diamonds Used}

Choices: Stories You Play - America's Most Eligible: All Stars (Chapter 3) Adam Romance {Diamonds}

For more infomation >> Choices: America's Most Eligible: All Stars (Chapter 3) {Diamonds Used} - Duration: 31:21.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make your Business Legal in 5 easy steps - Duration: 3:50.

Well Hello! My name is Renee Lamb and I am your job exit strategist. You will learn how

to become a legit company, painless. Cause you don't want your SSN floating out there

or the IRS wanting to talk to you. What she said! Watch till the end to get a surprise

to help you even more and its Free.

Step 1. Pick a Business name. Pro-tip: Name it after yourself and then register a Dba

(do business as) for that clever name or a product that you can market out. Doing it

this way is if you do not like the DBA, you can stop using it and never go through the

hassle of changing your legal business name.

Step 2. Get Tax ID - also referred as EIN (Employer Identification Number). This number

will be crucial when you open your business bank account. It is also much safer to have

out in the internet, than your social security number.

Step 3. Registered Agent. You do this if you do not want your home address out there in

the public. This applies to homebased business (online business). Some options to get business

address (which must be a physical address, not a P.O. box if you do a LLC)

A. Virtual office spaces, or�virtual business addresses�provide you with a professional-looking�mailing

address B. USPS's Street Addressing for PO boxes

C. Co-working Space- co-working spaces provide you with a more professional mailing address

to use for your business and meeting and conference rooms you can use.

Step 4. Choose your business structure and register with your Secretary of State office.

The business structure should start with is an LLC (limited Liability Company). It gives

you great protection and the easiest to handle with paperwork. You can always move to S-corp.

or Corporation later down the line.

Step 5. Permits or License � depending on what your home-based business you may have

to have a permit. For instance, if you are a cupcake baker, health inspections or zoning

rules. Check it out to be on the safe side.

Let's quickly recap the steps: Step 1. Pick a Business name

Step 2. Get Tax ID Step 3. Registered Agent

Step 4. Choose your business structure and register with your Secretary of State office

Step 5. Permits or License

If you are still wanting more information on making your business legal in your specific

state. Find my Legalize Your U.S. Business below. There's a link below this video

where you can download it entirely FREE Thanks for watching! Go ahead and like, comment,

subscribe and share this video with your peeps.

For more infomation >> How to Make your Business Legal in 5 easy steps - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

SPARK SELF MOTIVATION: HOW TO GET MOTIVATED, STAY MOTIVATED AND ACHIEVE SUCCESS - Duration: 9:02.

what's up Selfie Keeners

you made a goal and you want to achieve it you don't

want to give up right when you might have already done it it's okay it

happens let's talk about how we can prevent it from happening and how it can

stay motivated to reach those goals

name specifics about the goal that you want

to attain so you know if it's losing weight don't just say I want to lose

weight you know be specific say I want to lose 30 pounds or I want to be a

size blah blah blah you know be specific know what your goal is and visualize it

stay focused

make a vision board I like to put mine on my cell phone because I can just

click through really easily I mean we're always on our phone right all day long

every day we're on our phones so it makes it that much simpler too as you're

scrolling you can just pull up your vision board every day remind yourself

what you're going for and it'll help keep you focused

and I think this is the one that everybody skips no your why. why are

you doing this why do you want to lose weight

if you're losing weight to get

sexy again or to get healthy focusing on the why helps you maintain that goal it

keeps you focused on the goal because you're reminding yourself of the why

instead of focusing on all the hard ways and all the hard things you got to do to

get there know your why. you know like me why do I want to be a success on YouTube

so I can reach millions of people with my awesome ideas no I'm just kidding

I just love connecting with people so that is my why is to connect and make

friends which I've already done so I feel like I'm already you know slightly

successful I'd kind of like to make some money at it too but you know that'll

come

let's talk about the why for making this video you know New Year's was just

here and a bunch of people probably made some New Year's resolution render live

resolutions you know what I mean and you are probably one of them I was

one of them but did you know that by February 1st 25 to 40% of those people

they have already dropped the ball and forgotten their goal and they just

didn't stay motivated by the time the full year is up only 8% 8% actually

achieved their goal that year 50% of those quitters said the reason why they

quit was because lack of motivation we don't want to be those people so let's

stay motivated let's go for those goals let's not become the 92% that doesn't

reach your goal by the end of the year okay we'll do it together selfie

Keeners

know your weaknesses and strategize around them

so if you know that Monday

is like the worst day of the week for you and you have a really hard time just

getting up on that horse and you know getting things done maybe plan around it

and say you know what I'm not gonna make Monday my go-to day for working out I'm

gonna make Tuesday when I go today also know your strengths and make plans to

play up your strengths but you need to know how you are and be honest with

yourself so that you can make a plan that's actually going to work and you

know when you do that and then you implement the plan that keeps you

motivated because you're gonna see results and the more results you see it

the more motivated you stays so make a plan base it on your strengths base it on

your weaknesses and you will stay motivated

this is my favorite one

because honestly I just like acting like a kid

I will never grow up

growing up is boring.

make believe that it's already happened that you're

already successful and really if you think about it it makes sense because

our brain it thinks in images it thinks in pictures so when you're playing

pretend visualizing making believe your brain is gonna start believing it and

you know what I'm a big believer in manifestation visualization ... I can't really say

that bizzle visualization

visualization helps manifest so yeah do it be a kid

again I love visualization

I get to be a kid again hmm hmm hmm

be grateful for everything good and bad

let me tell you a little story and I'll

try to keep the brief as brief as I can I'm kind of a talker

I went and saw a meditation coach and she said you need to be grateful for all of

the bad things that happen to you because you learn lessons through them

and things happen through them and so you need to learn to be not only

thankful for the good things but be thankful for the bad

and so I'm kinda thinking

yeah... you know... whatever

two weeks later my son gets in a car accident and completely totaled the car

that I absolutely loved and when I say totaled I mean it's a miracle he walked

away but he totaled my beloved car

then we go on vacation like a month later and we

witnessed a pedestrian get hit and killed by a car and that was like

completely tragic and it was just like just awful

so we get back from that trip and we after witnessing that and my husband's

car was stolen seriously like what more could possibly

happen so you might think what in the heck is there to be grateful about

well first of all I was very grateful that my son was alive healthy and not

hurt at all and then we ended up getting our insurance check on both cars and

we ended up actually doing really well I mean I think the insurance check was the

exact amount of what I paid for my car actually and I was like very pleasantly

surprised about that and I got and I never thought in a million years I'd be

able to own one of these cars but I was able to get a Mercedes

but we got

two Mercedes I didn't even think i'd own one

I made a friend through that tragic

pedestrian incident and if you want to hear about that you'll have to watch the

hilarious episode about that

so all of our bad things happen Bam Bam Bam and

I'm thinking this sucks and the truth is I have never been more

blessed in my entire life okay that really wasn't a very short story but it

proves that if you're grateful for the bad things good things can come from

them and you just have to put it out there and say thank you!

so you know be

grateful for the good and the bad and it'll it'll keep you motivated you'll

actually be like me you'll be excited you'll want to see what is going to

happen next when something bad happens

I am notorious for this every time I say I'm gonna diet on Monday guess what

happens I eat every sweet and every like high-calorie food on Friday and Saturday

and Sunday getting ready to sacrifice on Monday we've all been there done that so

start now don't make plans for next week do it now now not tomorrow right now

like right now literally when you're done with this video go do it now now

make the tweaks and adjustments as you need them but be kind to yourself when

you're doing it don't beat yourself up if something didn't work out the way you

wanted it to just make the adjustment and make it right

Selfie Keeners

let's be that 8% let's be the 8% that at the end of the year we have crushed our

goals and we will be celebrating together why because you're gonna stay

motivated I'm gonna stay motivated we're going to motivate each other and we're

gonna crush our goals my chairs turning

yeah crush those goals

For more infomation >> SPARK SELF MOTIVATION: HOW TO GET MOTIVATED, STAY MOTIVATED AND ACHIEVE SUCCESS - Duration: 9:02.

-------------------------------------------

How to Use Batching Tasks as an Entreprenuer | Be More Productive - Duration: 3:59.

How do you save time and money for your business?

One of the easiest ways is by bashing tasks. Stick around, I'm going to teach you ways

that you can implement this in your business and in your life.

So batching task is pretty simple, it's basically being able to hone in on a task and do it

in mass.

So for example, it took me 20 minutes to set up the camera and get everything ready, it's

going to take 10 minutes to tear down, I'll have to charge things and transfer over footage.

So it doesn't make any sense for me to shoot one single video.

Instead, I'm going to shoot 678, as many as I can effectively do in one sitting.

That way, when I transfer the footage, I can do it all at once, when I'm creating the thumbnails

for the videos, I can set aside time and blast through them and use some of the templates

or some of the things I've already created to create them a lot faster and more effectively.

So you can really do this in so many areas of your business.

We think by multitasking, we can accomplish a lot more, but science has shown were able

to do a lot less.

So really taking your top priority for the day.

doing those first, when you have the highest amount of willpower is incredibly important.

And just turning off your phone, honing in on something, you can be amazed how much you're

able to accomplish when you really approach things and this way and think about how much

you can create as once.

So for example, one day I was that set aside as my blog writing day.

And I wrote over 10,000 words for about eight blog posts.

Because I just turned everything off, I got in the zone I was in the writing space, I

found it.

And that is just incredibly important.

But you can even think about doing this in areas that are not directly your business.

Because your time allows you to spend more time on your business if you save it elsewhere,

or even to spend more time with your family or doing the things you enjoy.

So even for laundry, I found a way to get a container where I can separate lights and

darks that saves you know, 10 minutes every time I do laundry, I don't have to separate

them and make a lot of protein shakes.

And it has a number of ingredients like four different types of powder.

And so I bought a bunch of different containers.

And I can do make 10 of them in a row.

And then it's a single cleanup.

So I would encourage you to make a list of different areas that you can improve how you

batch things, how you can get things done, because often, you know, taking something

out or putting it away takes time.

If you're able to effectively plan and write a strategy if you can do you know for 4567

videos or tasks or you know with email rather than having that open all day.

If you just set aside maybe two blocks when you're just in the zone.

You turn off your phone and you answer email all in a row that will really keep you focused

on tasks at a time is incredibly important.

It does require you have somewhat of a game plan and understand like to record eight videos

I have to look up keywords and plan it out beforehand.

But it is so much more effective than trying to figure out every single day Oh what video

I'm going to do next what I want to talk about set up the camera tear it down.

This is just such a more effective use of your time.

Anyway, that is everything for this video.

Please subscribe and hit the bell to be notified.

I'm going to have a ton more content just like this.

I will see you in the next video.

For more infomation >> How to Use Batching Tasks as an Entreprenuer | Be More Productive - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Ryan Reacts - Say You'll Never Go - Erik Santos, Daryl Ong, Jay R, Jason Dy | REACTION | - Duration: 8:58.

Hello and welcome guys! Here i come with a new reaction video

I was a bit lost these days

Wait, my voice is off now, sorry

I was a bit lost

Ok

I'm not going to promise you that i will upload videos everyday

Because I'm going to be a bit busy

But I'm going to do some videos as soon as posible, for you guys

Let's react a bit

I saw the notification

By Erik Santos

I'm subscribed to him

And they sang Say You'll Never Go

Ok? The 4 of them, i mean

So, let's watch it

Before starting, subscribe, like this video and comment down below what video should i react to and let's get into it

I love the song, but i hate it at the same time because

I had bad experiences

I mean...

The song is very sad

That was incredibly incredible

Ok, let's talk about it

Jason and Daryl do some precise, beautiful, excellent runs

Then Jay R also does some nice runs

And the Erik

They have different voices

Those runs and harmonies, they did them great

They made the song more happier

a bit RnB

And they made it less dramatic

Because it sounds very tough and sad

Daryl. I've already talked about him before and i've already told you my opinion

Jason. I know who he is and i saw him on the Wish Bus

That's why I'm not going to react to him

And very good runs. He reminds me...

He reminds me of Daryl and Erik together

Then Erik has a deep voice

His voice fits very good in a lot of songs

A lot ot songs from teleseries on Philippines are sang by Erik Santos

It makes the song very proffesional, i dont know how to explain it

But it sounds great

And finally, Jay R

Jay R has that Chris Brown's type of voice

They did it great The four of them

Even though i love the song, it was great. But i still hate it because of my things that happened in my past

They did it great

For more infomation >> Ryan Reacts - Say You'll Never Go - Erik Santos, Daryl Ong, Jay R, Jason Dy | REACTION | - Duration: 8:58.

-------------------------------------------

Starting on youtube I New channel and who is Mari? - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> Starting on youtube I New channel and who is Mari? - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

"scenery" - v (bts) but he's singing and taking pictures around you at a snowy train station - Duration: 4:56.

I see you today on the street full of flowers.

Will it be in me?

I'm putting my feelings in the park after the early morning moon.

This song is headed for you.

I hear the sound of film from the moon at night.

I still wonder, wonder, beautiful story.

Still wonder, wonder, best part.

I still wander, wander, next story.

I want to make you mine.

That you missed that moment of time, I feel sorry for my heart.

I regret it, I hope have that chance again.

I'll collect a piece of moonlight and make a light.

Come in front of me like you did yesterday.

I still wonder, wonder, beautiful story.

Still wonder, wonder, best part.

I still wander, wander, next story.

I want to make you mine.

🤧

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I still wonder, wonder, beautiful story.

Still wonder, wonder, best part.

I still wander, wander, next story.

I want to make you mine.

aaaa love you taehyung : ((((

everybody say thank you taehyung !!!!!!!!!!

If you leave your footprints, I'll keep you warm.

I'll leave it in black and white.

: (((((

#ProudOfYouTaehyung 💜

For more infomation >> "scenery" - v (bts) but he's singing and taking pictures around you at a snowy train station - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

Capital Gains and Losses - Taxes On Investment Property Sale (2019) - Duration: 4:28.

(upbeat music)

- [Toby Mathis] If you buy a property

let's say $100000

and you sell that property after five years

and it sells for $150000,

will I be taxed on the $50000 of gain,

or will I get my $100000 dollars back

without paying taxes?

Do you want to play with this one?

- [Jeff Webb] Yeah, I mean lets look at the easiest scenario

that you bought $100000 worth of land.

You're speculating on the price going up.

- [Toby Mathis] Mmhmm

- [Jeff Webb] Five years later you're able to sell it

for $150000, you're going to be taxed a

capital gains rate since it was an investment on

the $50000.

- [Toby Mathis] Mmhmm

- [Jeff Webb] So we're talking the long-term capital gains

rates, which is either going to be 0, 15 or 20 percent.

- [Toby Mathis] Yeah

- [Jeff Webb] Now let's say that you're investment

is a rental property, anything you might be

taking depreciation from.

- [Toby Mathis] That's the big one so you have it

five years and you may be depreciating this copy.

- [Jeff Web] Then you're going to have the $50000

in capital gains but you're also going to have

some depreciation recapture.

That is you're going to have to recognize as income

what you previously depreciated.

- [Toby Mathis] Yeah so in english, 'cus this gets

really murky, if you buy a rental property and

you have a house on it,

the IRS says, hey that house is going to last

27 and a half years.

They're omnipotent, they know how long it's going to

last.

So they let you take 127.5 against whatever

income you're generating.

- [Jeff Webb] Mmhmm

- [Toby Mathis] And right it off.

That's called depreciation whether you make

a dollar or not, you're getting that depreciation.

So it's whether you're, how you're able to take it.

In addition you have all that gain.

So Jeff's absolutely spot on.

The return on your capital, what they call the faces

you're going to get back tax free.

Any depreciation, you're going to pay whatever bracket

you're at half to 25%, so it could be a 10, 12

it could be something lower but it's going to be

capped at 25% and then you're going to pay

long-term capital gains on the rest, the 50

and that's going to be at either zero or 15 or 20%

plus your state taxes.

- [Jeff Webb] Right

- [Toby Mathis] Plus if you make too much money

then that investment income tax is another 3.8

if you make over a quarter mil I think.

Is that right?

- [Jeff Webb] Yeah yeah that is right

- [Toby Mathis] We throw this stuff out there.

We just sit here and banter back and forth.

He's looking at me like what the hell

are you talking about?

- [Jeff Webb] Well I thought you were going to say

the account sometimes gets murky.

- [Toby Mathis] Yeah no (muffled response)

Somebody asked on that previous question,

by the way, what if you have an LLC an not a

C-corp?

An LLC does not exist to the IRS.

So the easiest way to think of an LLC

is it's a wrapper.

The IRS says I don't care what the wrapper

is, what is inside and you tell it,

it's a partnership, it's a corporation,

it's an S-Corp, it's a C-Corp.

So an LLC just means that the IRS needs to be

told what it is.

- [Jeff Webb] Yeah and one thing on the C Corporations

while they do recognize capital gains and losses

there are no special rates for capital gains and

losses.

- [Toby Mathis] Yup

Somebody else asked about that same previous question

Do they know where they should be an LLC or Inc?

You're asking the same thing.

I would make it a C-Corp just to be safe because

now we're not worried any full through.

And yeah if you have an LLC it's disregarded

and you own it, then it's a sole proprietorship.

We'll keep jumping on these ones.

Oh and somebody just said hey on this question

this last question they had, there was a

10:31 exchange.

So you wouldn't pay any taxes with a

10:31 exchange as long as you meet the 10:31

exchange rules you roll forward the bases,

which is you're not going to pay any tax

on the depreciation or on the capital gains.

You just roll that forward into the next property.

That's kind of an interesting mix.

You don't have to worry about it.

Just make sure you do your 10:31 exchange.

Alright.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét