Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Apr 1 2018

- The afternoon training session is from 4 til 7 pm.

Hey there, how you doin'?

There's a future champion right here.

Another future champion right here.

Really cool kids.

But yeah, they start super young here as I mentioned before.

(mellow music)

My favourite form of transport in Thailand, the tuktuk.

Just finished a back and biceps training session

in Fitness Thailand, the gym, in a previous video.

If you haven't seen that, go and check that out.

Right now, I'm off to Lanna Muay Thai here in Chiangmai

to do a Muay Thai training class.

Had to do a review on that camp.

So, come and join me.

Haven't been to Lanna in about three years,

but this time I'm gonna film it.

Hopefully gonna film myself,

and see what all the fuss is all about, after three years.

So, Lanna Muay Thai, here we come.

(mellow music)

Alright, so 150 Baht to get to Lanna Muay Thai.

Memories, guys, memories.

I just can't remember where the entrance is.

450 Baht.

(mellow music)

Alright, it's almost just past four o'clock

in the afternoon.

I'm about to start a Muay Thai training class here.

There are two rings here, check this out.

Check this out.

Apparently this is the big ring, right here,

where the guys only train,

and then the smaller ring, just there, for the girls.

I don't make the rules around here.

I just spoke to a girl about it.

Yeah, it's not cool, but that's just how they play here.

♪ Yeah, stallin' out, while I pull another mind trick ♪

♪ Slowin' down, every time I stay inside it ♪

♪ Come and get it I'm not offended a slight bit ♪

♪ Pushin wide, but I stay alive with alignment ♪

♪ Long time, that's forever and ever ♪

♪ I keep coming back, from a better endeavour ♪

♪ I say case closed, it's an end of an era ♪

♪ But then it's like God damn I'm getting better than ever ♪

♪ Let's go ♪

♪ Inside, boy it's deep down ♪

♪ I got a thing, for the king, ♪

♪ Muthafucka be better be crowned ♪

♪ I'm just riding the beat now ♪

♪ Cause when I get up on the mic, I'm providing a beatdown ♪

♪ Been a while since I made that promise ♪

♪ The motive been loco, now my nickname Thomas ♪

♪ Boy the rap game, always wanna say they honest ♪

♪ I need a plane, so they can't switch lanes on us now ♪

(laughter)

- Training. Training starts young here.

- (speaks in foreign language)

♪ I'm better than I ever been, yeah ♪

♪ I'm better than I ever been, yeah ♪

♪ Okay it's time to get out my face now ♪

- It's time for a break.

(shouting)

He's like, eight years old, this kid.

Look at him!

Size zero pants.

(shouting)

Alright, check out this guy.

He's currently the best fighter in this gym.

Watch.

(kicking, yelling)

- [Brad] Fuck.

This guy is insane. This guy is insane.

I've never-- I'm lost for words.

Alright, I might just go back into my little corner and cry.

And just, I so suck at this.

These guys, they start training

when they're like eight years old, and, I mean,

there's little kids running around here now,

and they're, like, eight.

I was playing video games when I was eight.

These kids, they all sleep in the same room here,

behind that wall, they all sleep in the same room,

and they all wake up and train and that's all they do.

No Game of Thrones, no iPads, no computer games,

no Google, it's all Muay Thai and that's it.

♪ And I cannot wait, I don't even have a break lever ♪

♪ That's the only way you gonna get the same letter ♪

(yelling, kicking)

♪ Wait whoa, what did he say ♪

♪ Lemme run it right back for the replay ♪

♪ Cliche but I really know I'm due next ♪

♪ They do less, in a month, than I finish every weekday ♪

♪ Right now, pipe down, let the dude work ♪

♪ I ploughed my sound, made it move first ♪

♪ I know my road is inevitable ♪

♪ On the low bro, I'm better than ever before ♪

♪ You in the way of my move ♪

(yelling)

- New technique.

♪ Living for the minute, I get it, I'm on the way out ♪

♪ Doing what I want, tell everybody to stay out ♪

♪ This is for the people that creepin' up on the same route ♪

- Alright folks, I'm gonna finish my training session

at two and a half hours, as opposed to three hours,

which is the full training session here.

Is it 6:30?

- Uh, I think it's six o'clock.

- Two hours is good enough.

It's good enough for me, man.

- You're done.

- I'm done.

- We're gonna do an ab session and stretch next.

- Yeah, I'll do that.

- Oh, okay.

- But I'm finished, the actual--

- Yeah, yeah, me too.

Alright, just eat that.

- [Brad] How good is the watermelon?

- So good.

- What was your name again?

- Nick.

- And yours?

- Brad.

- From Australia.

- America.

- America, whereabouts in America?

- Seattle.

- Mate, what do you think about this place?

Your honest opinion.

- This is a great place for a beginner to come.

- It is, it is really good actually.

- Teach you all the basics.

- I'm gonna tell these people, don't be intimidated

by the guys that I was filming before, the pro guys.

- Yeah, they've been doing it their whole life.

- They've been doing it since before they were born.

- Yeah.

- Whereas I've been doing it on and off

for no more than two and a half years.

- I've been doing it, like, three months.

- Three months.

(laughter)

- Look at this, guys.

Like, future champion right there.

He'll be in Lumpini Stadium in about ten years from now.

- Yeah, yeah.

All of 'em will.

There's an even littler guy.

Did you see the little-- he's like three.

- Yeah, three?

I shit you not.

And you mentioned before, Nick, that all the kids,

they sleep in the same room?

- Mm-hmm. Over there.

- [Brad] Behind that glass window there,

there is a room there.

- [Nick] Yeah, there's a room full of beds.

- There's a room full of beds,

and all the kids share the same room.

- No separation between the beds, there's like--

- That's crazy.

Alright, everybody, that's it.

I've finished, I've done all my stretching.

Lanna Muay Thai's just behind me, the sign.

Again, I'll throw the map up of this place

on your screen so you can see it for yourself,

but the afternoon training session is from 4 til 7 pm.

Hey there, how you doin'?

There's a future champion right here.

Another future champion right here.

Really cool kids, but yeah,

they start super young here, as I mentioned before.

So, I've been told that, I'm hungry,

I haven't eaten dinner yet, but, like a three-minute walk

from Lanna Muay Thai, there's all these Thai restaurants

that you can eat at, and get, like, really cheap meals,

like 30, 40, 50 Baht, which is like two Australian dollars.

One, two, three Australian dollars.

Ciao!

- Bye!

- Bye!

- (speaks in foreign language)

- Really, really awesome people.

So, well now I'm getting something to eat now,

and, just keep it, like, really local,

and then, if there's a massage place somewhere along here,

then I'll drop in and get a massage.

Again, three to 400 Baht, which is like,

less than 20 dollars Australian.

And you pay, like, 60, 70 Australian dollars

for the same thing back home.

So, I'll walk around and get some dinner, and then,

maybe have a massage first, then get some dinner afterwards.

So, come and join me, and let's see what I can find.

(mellow music)

So, literally just on the side of the road, here,

about a five-minute walk from Lanna Muay Thai,

and 25 Baht.

Not bad, huh?

- Would you like spicy?

- A little bit spicy.

A little spicy.

(laughter)

Look at that face.

It's probably a lot. It's probably a lot.

I just discovered something on my little walk

from Lanna Muay Thai.

Behind me are some really, really nice

set of apartments right there.

I'm not sure if you can stay in those apartments,

if they're for rent.

The name of the apartments is,

I have to turn the camera around so you can see.

Subsomboon Apartment.

So have a look, I mean, they're quite nice, right?

So if you're looking at doing a training camp,

you know, some one or two months at Lanna Muay Thai,

you could probably stay in that building.

I can't see why not.

You'd have to Google that.

Subsomboon Apartment.

And Lanna Muay Thai is literally, like, a two-minute walk

down this street, and all these little shops here

are like places you can eat local Thai food.

Alright, my friends.

It is about seven o'clock at night now, eight o'clock,

seven o'clock, something like that,

and I had my dinner, which is the egg omelette

that you saw before, at that side stand,

that cost 25 Baht or something,

so I had two servings of that.

I had four eggs, in total, and I decided

to go with the egg omelette because, you know,

eggs, slow-digesting protein overnight.

Yes, I know, some people are watching this going

"That's crazy, you're on a holiday."

I get it, but it's more or less a training holiday for me,

so I need to keep it in mind that if I'm lifting weights

in the gym, I do need to consider

the amount of protein that I'm getting.

Anyway, aside from that, it was fantastic.

The egg omelette was dirt cheap, tasted amazing.

All the locals eat there, and, I'm literally just--

I've gotta find a taxi.

And there are no taxis along here, it seems.

So I have to find my way back to the main road

so I can get a taxi back to my apartment

on Soi 17 at Nimman.

So, I hope you enjoyed this video.

Come, if you come to Chiangmai,

definitely check out Lanna Muay Thai

if you want to taste Muay Thai,

you want to get a bit of a sense of what Muay Thai is like

and you feel like you need that bit of fitness

in your vacation, definitely come and check it out.

450 Baht, 20 Australian dollars, you can't go wrong.

Yeah. And if you want to eat something after Lanna Muay Thai

then you can definitely come along this street.

There are plenty of little Thai places.

Cheap, cheap, cheap food, and you'll have the best time.

Let me know if you come here.

Hope you enjoyed this video, and I'll see you tomorrow.

Ciao.

(mellow music)

For more infomation >> LANNA MUAY THAI CHIANG MAI ADVENTURE - Duration: 13:39.

-------------------------------------------

when i look at you | ADVANCE BRAVELY 盛势 [bl] - Duration: 2:29.

what are you trying to say?

i don't understand the reasons behind the things that you've done

i've already told you, sooner or later you'll know

yao er, i love you... i'm willing to do anything for you

i want to be with you

For more infomation >> when i look at you | ADVANCE BRAVELY 盛势 [bl] - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Saturday Evening Weather; Grey start to Easter, but bright soon thereafter - Duration: 3:39.

For more infomation >> Saturday Evening Weather; Grey start to Easter, but bright soon thereafter - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Tom Bilyeu - Are You Really Born with Talent? (legendado) - Duration: 4:19.

For more infomation >> Tom Bilyeu - Are You Really Born with Talent? (legendado) - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

Improve method of tennis elbow and golf elbow that don't stretch 大宮 整体 テニス肘とゴルフ肘を改善するセルフケア - Duration: 5:35.

Hi my name is youhei ozaki. Thanks for watch this video. This video talk about improve method of tennis elbow and golf elbow that don't stretch.

Some people,there is effectiveness in shoulder pain also. There is in elbow joint is middle of upper arm and forearm.

This time,do soften elbow joint. It check the movement of elbow joint at first.

Please bending stretch the elbow joint. Please do opposite side is also.

Please remember elbow joint movement. It is weight,stiffness,discomfort,pain,etc. Maybe,one side is so painful.

Or,You may take the resistance. But,it is difficult to understand. Next,check finger movement.

I tell place that want to soften for you. Tennis elbow is outside of elbow feel pain. Golf elbow is inside of elbow feel pain.

Check place that feel pain when pushed. Maybe pain when pushed is be decrease by this self care. Check the opposite side also.

Please keep with state that do stretched elbow. If your elbow can't stretch completely,it is OK with until the possible place.

This time is doing with stretch state. The aim point is wrinkle of elbow joint.

At especially,do a little off more than middle. It is about 2 finger width.

The place that truly feel pain is don't touch. Please soften only little distant place. Do put your hands down like a pinch and rub bone.

Please do image that do open elbow joint. Like put your finger in the gap.

Maybe you feel so painful when do rubbed. I recommend to move that like drawing a circle.

If you felt pain,your elbow will so improve near future. If you do not feel too much pain,there is 2 pattern.

One is case of your muscle is soften already. The other pattern is painful comes out after few times.

Almost people is that pattern. Arm muscle was stiff until long time. I feel nothing because it is too stiff.

In arm joint is there is big stiff mass. That is become small by self massage. To be divided at some small mass when is becoming soft.

You will make some bulge. Correct in that.

My recommend massage is rub method that like drawing circle. Please check your body again at after few time.

How about pain when pushed elbow? Maybe it decrease pain. Or you get to healthy body at some day after.

Please try it. Thanks for watch this video. See you!

For more infomation >> Improve method of tennis elbow and golf elbow that don't stretch 大宮 整体 テニス肘とゴルフ肘を改善するセルフケア - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

What should you get used to now?(Eng subtitle) ما الذي يجب أن تعتاد عليه الآن؟ - Duration: 3:48.

today if you did something productive

and get so many important tasks done

all these small things will

surely make difference in your future

So you will know who

you will become based

on what you are doing on your daily life

Young-athletes who want to continue their education and sport in US universities

I advise you

to get used to plan your day

and find time for things based on their priority

time to go to school,

time to practice

time to learn English

on

a

daily basis

I will give an example based on personal experience

when I was student-athlete

in the US

we used to practice every day

from 1pm to 3pm

my own school schedule

was from 8am to 12

and practice from 1pm to 3 pm

plus

twice a week we practice twice a day

so

we used to start our morning practice

from 6am to 7 am

I go to my first class that starts at 8 am

I finish at 12 then

I go to practice from 1pm to 3pm

regarding the morning practice

5:30 am I have to be outside my place,

so they can pick me up to go to a Park

where we practice

for 1 hour

6 to 7 then they take us back to school

we

shower at school

for every sport

there is

a locker room with showers

so we take shower there.

eat breakfast, then I head

to my first class

I had classes from 8 to 12

i have one hour to

eat quickly rest little bit

then i go to the second practice

that takes place at school facilities from 1pm to 3pm

after that I go to the physio room, do some ice massage,

treat small injuries,,..

so I can recover

it may take 1, or 1h30 depends how long i want to stay

then I go home

rest

do my school homework

at the beginning it was hard

I felt tired, and I only wanted to sleep

but later you get used to it

and it becomes

a way of life

so no problem of waking up at 5am

to get ready for the 6 am practice

so you guys, young athlete out there

if you want to play collegiate sports in US

you should get used to schedule your plans throughout your day

I have to admit that there is an issue In Moroccan schools regarding timetable

of classes

but trust me, if you want it so bad you can make it happen

and find time for your workout even though you had classes all day

wake up earlier

do your morning prayer, go do your workout

then go to school

in the afternoon try to find

1 or 2 hours to do a second workout

comeback study little bit, and then sleep

It will be hard at the beginning, but once you will get used to it

it will become a way of life

That what i want you guys to know

by the way, who ever wants a list of universities

that have athletic programs

you can check

my website

do not forget to like my Facebook page

share it with your friends

so my message can reach other young athletes,

and bigger audience

so everyone can learn.

Only good things for the youths,

thank you :)

For more infomation >> What should you get used to now?(Eng subtitle) ما الذي يجب أن تعتاد عليه الآن؟ - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

RPDR Season 10 Ep 2 Review - Duration: 13:59.

everyone welcome back to my channel so today I'm going to be doing my review of

episode two RuPaul's Drag Race Season ten so if you

like drag race make sure you subscribe because I'm gonna be doing these every

week until the season finale and hopefully the next season of drag race

and on and on it on it on but I took two pages of notes while watching the show

so let us begin so the start of the episode being a

drama from untucked from last week who rolls over to this week and in my

opinion as much as the drama is entertaining I really think it's taking

away from Aquarius talent like last week I think it kind of oh she was so worried

about the makeup it kind of overshadowed her and again this week like I don't

think we're getting to know her personality through the camera because

it's always about like miss cracker like I want to know aquaria um so yeah and I

think like she's wasting too much energy on it you think miss cracker just needs

to focus on her I think they just need to focus on themselves and you know the

judges will speak up if they're like you know you two look very similar but I'm

sure that's probably part of the reason why they were cast so moving on the mini

challenge the weird hoedown did anyone else think it was weird like I don't

know it just felt very odd I don't know it just felt very odd so I guess seems

like a weird challenge I like that it was different but it seemed strange I

think this week would have been a really good week to have the Reading Challenge

I think like would have boiled by know they do that

later on for the regular seasons and all starts it's like the first challenge

okay so the team split up everybody goes into their little teams I'm so excited

to see Alyssa on this episode I love Alyssa Edwards she is one of my favorite

queens of all time just her aesthetics and her makeup and her personality

she's so over-the-top and I love it she's wonderful

so anyway super thing about that um so the physical itself um the idea again

now it's kind of like like this this whole episode was very underwhelming to

me um team Asia I think you unfortunately your

Rika looks really messy and obviously the judges noticed it didn't seem like

she really knew the words I mean she was trying but you could kind of see her

clubbing and just their movements look really small I really didn't see any

other notes that Alyssa gave them in their final performance so I think that

they could have I mean I really thought they were gonna win it but I think Asia

was definitely the standout from their team but yeah they just looked a mess

and I really thought they would do better

oh and dusty did really well too um team vixen way tighter way cleaner like I

said but I also think their material was funnier like I like watching it I

giggled at some of the drugs that they were advertising

that the other teams I'm just kind of like yeah you know like it was funny but

it wasn't super funny um and I feel like everyone kind of got lost on Team Asia

and vixen I feel like everyone had their little bit but they stood out I'm sorry

I keep touching my face is super itchy right here

okay so let's talk about the run way I have a lot to talk about that's why I'm

going so fast Asia very pretty the theme was best drag I thought it was

super pretty with the pink and the rhinestones

I loved her eyes she definitely knows what colors work for her I agree with

Michelle on that you know the neons she wore white last week I think it looks

pretty with her dark skin tone but I do want to see like more of her because I

think she's was buried that with looks but I'm not really seeing a lot of

personality come out through the looks so I think that we really need to see

more of Asia let's see next is Qi I was not really impressed I agreed with the

judges I think the look just kind of swallowed her up but there was so much

with the rhinestones with the patterned tights and then like more rhinestones

and the big hair like I kind of lost her in all of it like I don't even remember

what her makeup looked like because it was so much going on I don't think it's

her best drag I think that kimono look was gorgeous she really liked I think

something different would have worked and you know making the excuse of oh

like the same colors like it's better to be you know in the top and then say oh

you know are we gonna see yellow and black every week rather than being like

oh like making excuses on the stage an SPF dusty I loved her look redeems

herself from last week I hated that look last week this week I love the kind of

Beetlejuice and the Ascot was gorgeous I really want that blazer it seemed like

everybody wanted that look so I agree with Halsey and everybody on

the panel I'm so excited that Halsey was on there by the way but yeah like

Dusty's look I would definitely like I wish you would have put like green in

the look somewhere but she might not have been going for like full-on

Beetlejuice so I get it Monique went from Cookie Monster to

Miley that's kind of what I got from it I like the look before the reveal I

think if she would have just kept it on it would have been good I think like

just going with like a cookie monster it was kind of campy for her like I

expected something different but yeah I was not digging the second body suit I

just didn't get it but I did really like the blue look I thought it looked really

pretty especially with the hair um calorie I thought instantly when she

came out I thought of Kimora's enterance look last year but I thought it was

better than come on I don't know I thought it looked better on her for some

reason like Kumar looks good don't get me wrong but I think calorie just like

the execution with the way the hair was done in the makeup I think it looked

really nice and put together but correct me am I wrong

was that not the same wig as last week I mean use what you got I'm all for it but

I want to see like like I feel like that was the same way guess her entry look I

don't know I could be wrong Eureka it was okay

but I don't think it was like the best thing like you've seen Eureka like the

look that she wore recently that minty kind of dress if she will walked out in

that I think it would have saved her I it was just not good and I understand

the mermaid sequins and like moving them but they weren't flipping so like they

weren't flipping in like mass amounts it was just like one or two here and then

like okay a couple would go it just wasn't doing what it was supposed to and

I think that hurt her but I think if she if she

comes out in that minty green dress at any point with that right okay where

were we my camera stopped recording so hopefully

you heard the app thoughts on your Rita's look I think I got it in there

moving on to you quería are you quería aquarium um look with me her but I

really did not like it it's just not my taste it was like so

much going on like the double nose ring that things on the head the like sheer

dress with this stuff that give us too much I think if she would have taken off

this thing that was coming up here on her head that looked like grass honestly

I think it would have looked a lot better I mean it's her look it's her

prerogative it's her art it was just again like so much going on I lost her

in it um so you know we'll see ah vixen it was beautiful I love it too the red

and the flame kind of look I was surprised

it's for it being best drag I thought she wouldn't come out in something like

very avant-garde and very like very much like last week's and trans look I

thought she would have done something like that but it was very pretty I liked

it very reminiscent of disaster the redemption look disaster not the first

time I love you all Joe but that was a mess moving on to the second page miss

cracker not what I was expecting with the square wag and the gold but it was

very cool it made me think of the season 4 promo

of like the drag droids kind of thing I liked it I enjoyed a I think it

definitely stood out and was very different from

so there would be no accusations of copying this week mayhem

I loved this look like I wanted that dress she was like modern-day Cinderella

it was so pageant and so mayhem it was so put together it looked amazing on her

body I loved it way more than last week's

look Blair again very gorgeous very pageant I think I would definitely wear

Blair's look like if I was going on a red carpet or something I would very

much channel that I love the pattern at the top her and mayhem for me we're like

up there cameran very amariah Carrie with all the butterflies of course I

think it's fighting they were talking about glitter and then she came out in

that very mystical very cute like she's pulling out these very whimsical kind of

looks and that's not what I was expecting from like you know muscle

Barbie but I'm loving it I hope she does come out in something like different so

in like weeks like something darker or something all black or something I think

it will look gorgeous

moenay I've listened to big fan of the hair I'm not a big fan of those like

really tight pixie like blonde cut I don't know I'm

not I'm just not a big fan of that kind of wig if I really like the bodysuit

I think the color looks nice I'm again I'm waiting for her to pull out

something super crazy too just because of like what her promo look was and last

week's was man this means what's better and now I'm just waiting for the hi like

ah yes moment to come out of it so the lip-sync we have calorie and

Eureka which obviously I do not let see either of them go because I do like them

both but I was waiting for a stunt like it seemed like like I know they didn't

want to send each other home and it really seemed like they were trying to

be like like I'm not I'm not fighting my hardest

it seemed just very underwhelming so yeah sad to see calorie go but I

think now Eureka really needs to turn it out I was waiting for that moment of her

to like break out and be like I'm back like I'm done not believing in myself

and it just didn't happen so maybe next week

something will happen but so my top four for the season are still Blair cracker

Monique you uh I think I said that was for last week you can check the video

and see my bottom four at the moment and I'll explain why obviously calorie she

went home so okay bottom three I guess

Eureka still oh she doesn't break out of her shell she's going home next week

Aquarius still I think something's gonna happen and she I think snatch game might

do her in and Asia if she doesn't come at box and show more of her personality

it um untucked was pretty tame I mean really it was just focus around Eureka

and calorie but I do think and it might have been the way it was edited it was

BS that Yuriko was trying to say something to the girls and they kind of

ignored her I thought that was pretty rude so other than that that's it that's

all I have to say about this week I was down underwhelm this week but I think by

the time snatch game comes it's gonna be like oh so I'm excited to see who

everyone's gonna play I do hope your week makes it that far because I want to

see who she plays so put your snatch game predictions down below I know it's

not next week I think it's gonna be the week after but I want to see who do I

think that people are gonna be so let me know down below I will see you

guys next week for one of these and check out my other videos pouring leave

and subscribe to me alright guys I'll see you next time bye

For more infomation >> RPDR Season 10 Ep 2 Review - Duration: 13:59.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors With Cats Baby Family Learn Colors with Finger Family Nursery Rhymes For Children - Duration: 11:24.

Hi kid!

Welcome to Trakid Nursery Rhymes Learning TV

Today, Trakid bring to you a cute video!

for you to learn colors with cat, animal, apple

There are 7 colors: Red, green, blue, brown, purple, yellow, pink, white, orange

Hope you like it!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét