Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 30 2018

Like Johnny and June

Beset by the "Scourge of Saskatoon"

Singin' something 'bout a train

Or an early grave

Like she was holdin' his heart

By the neck of a red guitar

Then she pulled the pin from her hair

And it blew apart

And the cookies never crumbled

And they always seemed so sweet

And their beauty lasts forever

May we never dig too deep

And we'll still get high on their memories...

...still get high on their memories

I hope you find yours and I find mine

It's always been about us love

You were holding my hand

There's a fire, and another man

There's a passenger seat,

Somewhere far from me

And when I play it back

It feels like summer, and a heart attack

And "what's the point of doing anything,

If they ain't gonna pay you well?"

You're ten feet tall in the legends I tell,

Breathing fire, and raising Hell

But you still get high on my memory

So why'd you never get high with me?

I hope you find yours and I find mine

It's always been about us love

You'd said, this is the story and these are the rules

I'll never let you go without a piece of me

In every broken chorus between bars of blues

Johnny never let her down, nah he never set her free

I hope you find yours and I find mine

It's always been about us love

I hope you find yours and I find mine

It's always been about us love

It's always been about us love

(It's always been about us love)

It's always been about us love. ❤️

🎸

For more infomation >> St. Pete Holland - Yours and Mine (Lyrics in CC) - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Would You Be Offended If a Family Member Did THIS? - Duration: 4:14.

Okay, so look likes some of pop star Justin Bieber friends and

family need to tell him sorry for what Justin claims a repeated FaceTime fails.

>> Yeah.

>> Teen Vogue reported that Justin just can't seem

to get any of these peeps to answer his FaceTime calls.

And to prove it, the Biebs has been posting FaceTime screenshots as

evidence that say FaceTime denied.

>> [LAUGH] >> He even put a caption

underneath from his song saying, quote, where are you now that I need you?

So ladies, like Justin, do you get offended if a friend or

family member denies your FaceTime calls?

Or your calls period?

>> Well, sometimes you're not ready for the FaceTime, that's the problem.

My wig isn't on.

Lipstick is off.

>> But if it's family Loni?

>> Glasses, No.

>> If it's family, your momma?

>> No, because I'm gonna tell you what my momma would do was snap a picture and

send it out top people.

No, I know she plays like that.

>> Okay.

>> Well you never answer the FaceTime though,

where you know you look a little Butch, so you're kinda like [SOUND].

>> [CROSSTALK] >> You show it here.

>> Where are you?

>> And what's the use of that?

That's a phone call.

>> Cuz you can see them, but they can't see you.

>> That's true.

>> So you can't answer in that case.

I will be honest, the only people that I actually FaceTime.

I would FaceTime you, Jeannie, if you had an iPhone.

>> [CROSSTALK] >> Android, where you at?

>> [APPLAUSE] >> It's gonna be the ongoing

>> Battle here at The Real.

All I have to say, I really only FaceTime my husband, I FaceTime the kids, and

I FaceTime my nieces and my family back in New York.

Other than that who I really wanna be Facetiming?

Am I bugging or like And I have friends that call and FaceTime me all the time.

And I'm like, no fam, still way too much.

>> But when you're dating, though, and you meet a guy, sometimes they do that.

>> Yeah, for sure. >> They'll try to FaceTime ,you on

the low- >> Yes, yes.

>> To see what you're looking like.

Deny, no, boo, no.

>> Yes. >> No, boo boo.

>> Okay. >> But we ain't there yet.

>> Yeah. >> It's the Real, so let's keep it 100.

>> Okay.

Sometimes, come on guys.

Don't you sometimes have a friend that calls and they're just one of those people

who talk for a really long time about nothing at all?

So you just go ahead and

hit that deny, cuz you don't wanna talk to them right now.

>> Yes.

>> Come on. >> I'm sorry.

>> [APPLAUSE]

>> Do any of your guys

really like talking on the phone?

I can't stand it.

>> Me too, I like texting.

>> I feel like it is the biggest waste of my life to sit and talk on the phone.

>> I like calling Tamera because I like her voice.

>> Really?

You do?

>> I will say this Loni, you always pick up my call, you do.

She does, she does.

>> She does and she always calls back, always.

>> I don't have a choice.

>> Yes. >> [laugh] Hey.

>> Cause she will keep calling.

>> Yes, I get that from my dad.

My dad will keep calling until you answer.

So then I'll just answer and be like, hey, Dad, I'll call you back in five minutes.

>> Yes. >> Because you have children I think maybe

you might need me to help you with the kids.

That's really the only, if you'd have had kids I wouldn't pick up your call.

>> [LAUGH] >> Come on, come on.

>> My gosh.

>> [LAUGH] >> Or like sometimes you get the call and

you put it on mute and you just let them go.

There's some people who can go on and on.

>> They don't take a breath.

>> They won't even know that you went to the bathroom and came back.

>> [LAUGH] >> Yeah, yeah.

I have one friend, I'm taking a shower- >> [CROSSTALK]

>> She's still going away.

I'm like, girl, yes.

>> [INAUDIBLE] >> Never?

>> No.

>> Never? >> I just sit there and I listen, I do.

>> You don't like talking on the phone?

>> I don't like to, but I just sit there and I listen.

>> The kids are in the background, though, and so that you have a good excuse.

You know you have a good excuse.

>> We'll I will say you know what aw Aiden, they're crying right now,

they really need me, I got to go.

But I will genuinely sit there and try to listen and go uh-huh,

uh-huh, uh-huh, okay, okay, Orien's crying I got to go right now.

>> Yeah.

>> Not me at all man, I've got too much to do.

>> So we can make it easy, just go.

[SOUND] I can't here you right now I gotta go.

For more infomation >> Would You Be Offended If a Family Member Did THIS? - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

NASHVILLE PHIL - Make it up to you - DEMO - Duration: 2:56.

Don't look at me

that way

I know that I done wrong

I don't know what else to say

I told a lie

it's true

Please believe me now that I'm being honest with you

I'll admit - I ran away

I couldn't bear to see your tears anymore

I hated you

for failing me

I was thinking selfishly

I will make it up to you

Make you smile

every day

When the skies are sad and gray

I'm gonna brighten up your day

I will make it up to you

Make you smile

every day

Here beside you I will stay

That's what I'll do

We don't have time

to spare

In our imagination

we could be anywhere

Let's get away

so far away

Where the stars give way to sunrise

and the darkness to the day

I was weak

I'm so ashamed

I couldn't bear to see you fading away

I hate myself

for failing you

I'm gonna help you make it through

I will make it up to you

Make you smile

every day

When the skies are sad and gray

I'm gonna brighten up your day

I will make it up to you

Make you smile

every day

Here beside you I will stay

That's what I'll do

That's what I'll do

For more infomation >> NASHVILLE PHIL - Make it up to you - DEMO - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

The Fairchild Tiny House| Lovely Tiny House - Duration: 4:13.

For more infomation >> The Fairchild Tiny House| Lovely Tiny House - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

Which City Is The Most Influential To Hip-hop? - Duration: 3:33.

What's the most influential city in hip-hop?

Before you answer, wait.

Netflix has a new series that's about to throw gasoline

on the debate.

"Rapture" dives into the lines of nine influential rap

artists at the peak of their careers.

It's like "Chef's Table" for hip-hop and it puts a spotlight

on the genre's most influential

artists and the cities that shape them.

Here are just a few legends and their hometowns,

featured in Netflix's "Rapture."

The series takes us to Queensbridge, which isn't just the

birthplace of some hip-hop's

greatest artist, Like Roxanne Shante, Marly Marl and

Mobb Deep, but it's an also an iconic

venue where hip-hop culture evolved and grew into a

global phenomenon.

One of this project's biggest stars is Nas and "Rapture"

gives us an unprecedented, intimate

view into the life of the hip-hop mogul as we've never

seen him before, like when Nas's

brother, Jungle, tells us a story of how he saved him

from a particularly emotional and

intriguing predicament.

"I was going to supply dudes and my fucking brother

called me.

I took the drugs, like, fuck it, I'm going to just meet him.

He just want me to run around the city.

He books a flight.

We going to Atlanta.

We jump might in that car.

We are on our way to a airport, I got a shitload of stuff in

my pockets.

So, now, I'm looking out the window like, 'I have to drop

this shit.'"

Nas went from the rough streets of Queensbridge to

mega-stardom, but he never forgets his

roots and in "Rapture," we get a firsthand look at how

Nas uses his powerful position

in hip-hop to launch the career of next generation talent

and Queensbridge native Dave East.

"I see similarities with me and Dave because he comes

from the curb, you know, and I think

he's the next biggest rap artist in the world."

"Rapture" takes us through Queens before landing on

another Mecca of hip-hop, the ATL.

Atlanta gave us Killer Mike, Ludacris, Outkast, Young

Jeezy, Gucci Mane and Two Chainz, just

to name a few, but "Rapture" focuses its lens on T.I. and

"Rapture" gives us an unflinching

look into how he evolved into the artist and activist that

he is today.

In fact, watching T.I. express how he feels about his

activism and the rights of black

youth in America are some of the most moving

moments on television you'll watch all year.

"I'm looking for another opportunity to do better, to do

more. I'm speaking for the people in the community

because if somebody don't speak up, our liberties

and way of life will no longer exist, regardless if you can

change anything or do anything

about it or not."

It's intimate clips like these that show us how "Rapture"

takes a behind-the-scenes view

of the lesser known sides of some of our favorite hip-

hop legends, like legends who hail from

O-Town.

Born and bred in Oakland, California, G Eazy cites his

hometown as a major source of sonic

inspiration.

Like Queensbridge, Oakland has long enjoyed a thriving

music scene that spawned iconic

acts, such as Tupac, Too Short, E-40 and Del The Funky

Homosapien.

Oakland may be a fundamental part of G Eazy's roots,

but his sound has taken him all over

the world and in "Rapture," we get to follow him on his

first trip to South America for

an epic, larger than life concert tour.

"Art, like, transcends.

Music is the universal language."

But G Eazy never stops.

Working around the clock to bring his music to his fans

all over the world and the pace

is grueling and breakneck.

Whether it's massive stadium shows, intensely fast-

paced fan meet and greets or hour after

hour recording in the studio, "Rapture" lets us ride

shotgun for one of raps biggest influencers

and stars.

These are just a few of the cities and legends explored

in the new Netflix series.

From New Orleans to New York to North Carolina and

beyond, "Rapture" presents us with the

locations that shape today's biggest hip-hop stars.

But which city is the most influential to hip-hop?

Be sure to check out "Rapture," all episodes now

streaming on Netflix.

For HitFix on Uproxx, he's Steve Vasquez.

And she's Miri Jedeikin.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét