Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 31 2018

[jeelasa productions]

See the light inside my hand?

The power of Dreamix

Makes your dreams come true! That's the magic of Dreamix

Brand-new fairies! We are Dreamix!

Ready to stand up for the dreams you've got

See the light inside my hand? It's Dreamix!

Rising up again, from a magic flower of light

In a magic diamond, my new power will shine!

I believe in you, I believe we can do it now!

Let your dreams take flight! Let my power shine!

See the light inside my hand? The power of Dreamix

Makes your dreams come true! That's the magic of Dreamix!

Brand-new fairies! We are Dreamix

Ready to stand up for the dreams you've got

See the light inside my hand? It's Dreamix...

For more infomation >> Dreamix [REMASTERED] | Jeelasa Productions ✤ - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Introducing Blinkist Karaoke! | Blinkist - Duration: 2:51.

Cool, we're rolling?

I'm Alan Biscuits.

CKO of Blinkist.

For years Blinkist has been transforming the world by bringing you the best ideas in nonfiction.

We could stop here, but as Cinderella once said:

"A dream is a wish that your heart makes"

It's time to go big.

It's time for Blinkist to go stratospheric!

So, we've had our ear to the ground, listening to what our customers want next.

We've heard you'd like:

Quizzes

Carplay

Variable audio

Ratings

Real books even.

Well, I'm here to announce that...

None of these will be happening.

When we consulted our Head of Innovation, she made it perfectly clear what we should

be doing next.

She thinks our users need something bold, bigger, and more amazing than anything you've

seen before.

And that's why I'm very pleased to introduce you to...

Blinkist Karaoke.

Now, not only can you read and listen to your favorite blinks,

you can sing along too!

With hits like

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People

or

Getting Things Done

you'll be singing your way to success in no time.

We've even included our duet feature, where you can link accounts with your friends and

sing along together.

We have all the hits.

With categories like:

Finance

Personal Transformation

And even, Sex and Relationships

Here at Blinkist, we never stop innovating to bring you the best ways to consume nonfiction.

Now, if you'll excuse me...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét