Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 31 2018

For more infomation >> How To Draw An APPLE For Kids | Apple Coloring Pages | Apple Painting | Learn Coloring For Baby - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Are You an Extrovert? | Understanding Extroversion - Psychological Types by Carl Jung - Duration: 5:46.

His attitude to life is one that of striving to adjust and harmonize with externals as

given.

He is oriented by tangible facts, and takes often the latter as face value; can be critical

nonetheless, and able to stick a subjective imprint, a personal view on his perceptions

but he cannot help go against his inclination that what is to come first is complete assimilation.

The attitude of the extraverted to life is as an empiricist's approach to knowledge.

A rationalist would reject experience as the basis for accumulating facts.

He believes the mind has all prerequisites to understand the world; a priori capacities.

The empiricist on the other side has to have observed evidence in order to ascertain the

truth; a posteriori; such is the case for the extraverted.

But here we speak not of the search for knowledge but of the very attitude of an individual.

His consciousness reacts by getting immersed into what surrounds it; instead of making

subjective impressions upon externals the extraverted does not ponder much about what's

in front of him.

The joy is of being in the moment, and therefore he can easily become adapted to, and oriented

by the object.

"If a man thinks, feels, acts, and actually lives in a way that is directly correlated

with the objective conditions and their demands, he is extraverted."

It might be even hard to imagine for extraverts themselves as I describe their nature at the

moment.

But if they are to ponder about their daily reactions they would probably conclude the

same:

They are well able to put a subjective mark on something, but the latter have little power.

Objective conditions, and the ever-changing environment, are the only determining factors

in the life of an extravert.

He cannot see value in what's going on inside his head.

In fact it is quite difficult to make use of imagination, to introspect.

He has little knowledge of his inner life, for what runs it are factors learnt from outside

himself.

"His whole consciousness looks outward, because the essential and decisive determination always

comes from outside.

But it comes from outside only because that is where he expects it to come from."

His consciousness scans the environment first.

Instead sticking subjective thoughts on what he sees for instance by thinking "how does

this object relate to me", "what does this object remind me of?", he perceives, simply.

Whatever passes by is mirrored in his psyche as is, everything follows the same pattern.

Nothing is pondered upon or colored by personal impressions.

He has no impressions upon what is perceived.

Everything comes in and out of him as in tact as given in reality.

("maybe" the opposite would be the introverted who has to colour the external with his fantasies,

anticipations, and fears about, and from the object.)

HIS ATTENTION: The attention of the extravert is constantly

allured, and stimulated by things and people in his immediate surroundings.

Therefore he may derive a pleasure from aestetics, external looks and design.

HIS ACTIONS : The extraverted conscious mind has an active

influence on the world.

It is seldom reactive, external stimuli can rarely shove the extravert in his head and

make him ponder before doing.

It appears that the consciousness of this type can swiftly deconstruct complexity, illicits

hasty problem solving, inducing a seemless but steady adaptation; since the conscious

is constantly priming itself to adjust to the next stimuli, actions are often immediate

and unthoughtful.

Objective events are what kindle the extravert's fascination, and direct his actions.

He is not reactive but adaptable to the changing circumstances.

His consciousness reflects the real-time objective experience of reality.

Subjective and reflective thoughts, impressions on surroundings, their importance not as much

emphasized as the here and now; what matters most is not what he thinks about something,

but the thing itself as it is without any subjective thoughts thrown onto it.

Since he is less reflective, he could have the closest perspective on the concrete and

thus able to better appeal to the tools of logic and come up with non-biased decisions.

This ability to see reality as is, purely reflected onto his psyche promises ease of

adaptability.

Intentions take no long to be acted upon, for the less time he takes to think about

doing (which is his nature), the faster it is to execute.

Imprinting his own fantasies, worries or anticipations onto the object is one useless psychological

strategy to him.

The object per se without any subjective alterations, he sees in it enough potential to satiate

his consciousness.

Pleasure is derived from what he could do with the thing instead of what he anticipates

he might or might not do, or what may follow.

"The actions of the extravert are recognizably related to external conditions.

In so far as they are not merely reactive to environmental stimuli, they have a character

that is always adapted to the actual circumstances, and they find sufficient play within the limits

of the objective situation."

Thank you for watching.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on extraversion and the video in the comments below.

Also, you could support this new series by liking and sharing, or on the journey's new

patreon page with a simple pledge.

Take care guys and see you soon.

For more infomation >> Are You an Extrovert? | Understanding Extroversion - Psychological Types by Carl Jung - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

Speak No Evil- Glitchtale Speedpaint (COLLAB WITH BLUE SAPPHIRE) - Duration: 4:09.

wait till the end!

now i'm really sorry that there is nothing about who made the music and sketch and everything but youtube is stupid lol

For more infomation >> Speak No Evil- Glitchtale Speedpaint (COLLAB WITH BLUE SAPPHIRE) - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Banana phone (s slovenskimi podnapisi) (read the description please) - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> Banana phone (s slovenskimi podnapisi) (read the description please) - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Moonshine & Blue Eyes - Duration: 5:09.

City Lights ..Moonshine on a lake, my hands running thought your long blonde hair.

Do I dare to try? as I hear you sigh......

Think you want this just as bad as me......

- This could be .....the moment we've waited for

You could be..... The woman I was made for : )

- I can't sleep, Don't dare to dream about you..........

........My heads been spinning, my heart beats fast

and I can't wait to hold you at last and have you

I can't sleep, No, I can't sleep.. Want you hear with me

Those Stars int he sky got nothin on them pretty blues eyes, it break my heart to say good bye

I Miss you.

_

Run to me I'll be your everything

I promise to love you and make all your dreams come true.

Take care of you, be a friend to you Give you children and all of the things you

ask me to

- This could be .....the moment we've waited for

You could be..... The woman I was made for.

- I can't sleep, Don't dare to dream about you

My head been spinning, my heart beats fast and I can't wait to hold you at last and have you

I can't sleep No I can't sleep.

Need you hear with me

Those Stars in the sky got nothin on them pretty blues eyes, and it break my heart to

say good bye : (

- My heart it aches.....when your gone

My soul it burns...... for your return -

I can't sleep, Don't dare to dream about you

My heads been spinning my heart beats fast, and I can't wait to hold you at last and have you

I can't sleep, No, I can't sleep.. Need you hear with me

Those stars in the sky got nothin on them pretty bule eyes and breaks my heart to say good bye

- City Lights ..Moonshine on a lake,

my hands running though your long blonde hair.

For more infomation >> Moonshine & Blue Eyes - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

Q&A – Should I prune my forsythias? - Duration: 2:24.

"Should forsythia be pruned of dead branches,

or just tidied up and fertilized?"

And this is from Miss Elizabeth, Byhalia, Mississippi.

So, Miss Suzy, can we just prune out the dead branches

and just tidy it up just a little bit?

- Sure, yeah.

Sure.

Prune out the dead branches every year.

That's just being good to the plant.

Then you need to decide what pruning shape you want.

Do you want the natural with the

long weeping fronds that are really beautiful,

or some people want it rounded and more controlled.

And it's your choice.

- (Chris) That's right.

- And you are in control of the pruners.

- (Chris) That's right.

- So, I've seen it used as hedges,

I've seen a hole cut out so you

could make a passageway through them,

they were so thickly grown, and I've seem them as we call,

meatballs, across the landscape.

- (Chris) Right.

(laughing)

- So, that's just a personal preference,

but be good to it by takin' out the dead branches.

- Takin' out the dead branches.

- They don't need those.

- Okay, anything that's crossing, maybe, rubbing?

- Crossing, rubbing, diseased.

Even though, I don't think it has too many enemies,

it's pretty healthy.

- I don't think so, as well.

And as she mentioned pruning,

when is the best time to prune forsythia?

- I would prune it after it blooms.

- (Chris) Ah, after, okay.

- It's such a tough plant, you can just

about prune it anytime you want to.

- (Chris) Okay.

- You'll be removing the buds and

the future bloom on it at some point,

so you'll have to make that decision.

But it's such a harbinger of Spring.

- (Chris) It is.

- It just signals to us all,

it's coming, it'll be here soon.

- (Walter) Yes.

- (Chris) That's right, that's right.

- And it's a really tough, good plant.

- Right, and it's pretty much one

of the first blooming shrubs that you see,

in the early spring, for the most part.

- (Walter) Yes.

- Or late winter in Shelby county, just depends.

[laughter]

Alright, Walter, anything to add to that?

- No, that's pretty much it.

I know I have it at my own house and I chose

just to just let it go in its natural way

and it is beautiful.

- I'm a flower arranger, so I love those arches.

And I cut those and bring 'em in to put in the vases.

For more infomation >> Q&A – Should I prune my forsythias? - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Nail Art Designs Compilation From Instagram 💄😱 New Nail Art 2018 - Duration: 7:19.

New Nail Art 2018 💄😱

Top 10 Nail Art Designs You 'll like

Compilation from IG: @kiaraskynails

Like, Share and Subcribe for my channel. Thank you.

Have a great time!

For more infomation >> Top 10 Nail Art Designs Compilation From Instagram 💄😱 New Nail Art 2018 - Duration: 7:19.

-------------------------------------------

What you need to know before filing your taxes in New Jersey - Duration: 2:34.

There were a significant amount of changes under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act

and taxpayers should be aware that anything with taxes is a one size fits one situation.

There are differences in how the federal government and New Jersey

calculate taxable wages.

Oftentimes the difference relates to medical premiums and to the extent that

that's what the difference relates to

taxpayers in New Jersey can claim that medical premium expense on their

personal tax return.

Taxpayers in New Jersey can claim medical expenses to the

extent they exceed two percent of their New Jersey gross income. So, for a

taxpayer with a hundred thousand dollars of New Jersey gross income, only the

medical expenses that exceed two percent or two thousand dollars will qualify as

a medical deduction.

Let's say we have a taxpayer whose medical expenses in

excess of the floor are ten thousand dollars. If that taxpayer is in the six

point three seven percent tax bracket they would see a six-hundred and thirty-seven

dollar tax savings simply by claiming that medical expense deduction.

As a revenue-raising provision under the Tax cuts and Jobs Act

there was changes

to the meals and entertainment expense deduction.

Taxpayers who previously

provided meals on their premises for their convenience were entitled to a

hundred percent deduction for those meals expenses. Going forward those

deductions are going to be subject to a fifty percent limitation and in 2026 those

deductions will be no longer allowable and completely disallowed.

In addition, there were changes to the allowable entertainment expense deduction.

Previously these deductions were allowable subject to a fifty percent limitation.

Starting on January 1st, 2015, entertainment related expenses are

completely disallowed. So your golf outing, the tickets to a show with a client

all of those expenses no longer qualify as a tax deduction.

New Jersey has said that they will only allow taxpayers to deduct 2017 taxes on their

2017 return and the 2018 real estate taxes will be deductible on their 2018

return, regardless of whether or not those taxes were prepaid or not.

Tax Cuts and Jobs Act is going to impact them it's impacting all taxpayers but they should

be in contact with their tax advisers to really understand what the new law is

going to mean for them and if there's any possible tax planning opportunities

they can be taking advantage of.

For more infomation >> What you need to know before filing your taxes in New Jersey - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

you might have loved me too | elio and oliver - Duration: 2:10.

As I stand on this street corner and watch these two roads meet I suddenly feel at peace

Maybe it's because that my feet lines the intersection of two distinct paths merging at a point of vulnerability

Maybe it's because it's a reminder of you and me and the blissful bond we once shared

Without a care in the world, my arms wrap around you to shelter you from the cold

Two souls kept warm by each other's company

Two hearts dancing in the rain playfully, two minds with the same thing in mind

You want me to be yours and I want you to be mine

I don't know maybe I'm crazy, maybe time has finally outplayed me

Maybe I've stopped seeing beauty in the little things maybe I've stopped appreciating the gift life brings

Maybe I'm in over my head

Or maybe I just miss the familiar contours of your body under chalk white sheets of my bed

I don't know maybe this is normal

Maybe I stopped being myself after you left, maybe this is all a test. Maybe I failed and I couldn't clean up the mess

Maybe that's why the rain suddenly feels colder on my skin

Maybe that's why whenever I try to apologize

I don't know where to begin or where to end all these things that I've typed up in my mind

I don't want to tell you. I just can't bring myself to hit SEND

Maybe I fucked up, and I won't admit it. Maybe I'm a coward

Seems like I've got all the time in the world, maybe I should do something about it I mean

Every minute without you feels like an hour

Maybe I'm a fool for distancing myself from you

Maybe that's why I couldn't admit that I loved you because for some reason

I couldn't accept that maybe, just maybe you might have loved me, too

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét