Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Apr 1 2018

We are The Twins Next Door and today we're going to try blazing hot wings in this

video we're gonna eat super spicy hot wings and see if we can handle the heat

if you don't like spicy do not try this don't do it these wings are no joke they

have a warning label right on the box may irritate eyes or skin we came

prepared so we got rubber gloves

Wow let's just try it okay ready oh I already feel it oh my gosh oh

my god okay getting hotter it's bearable a lot of sauce on it - aw sorry Starr

you like shut a little bit I don't like this just don't think about it good eat

it and then go my wings up I feel a little tear on the side of my eye I'm

feeling it in my lips oh my gosh I would never buy this again it's so hot tears

are starting to come out of my eyes now I know I feel tear drop running on my

side your face is getting red power dragon breath

but breathing fire or something okay in addition to getting the hottest sauce we

wanted to take it to the next level so we added the hottest spice desert heat

the lady says that no one has done this before so if you want to see us do this

give it a big thumbs up like right now oh my god ready

oh my gosh okay okay don't forget to subscribe

smart its agreement you to turn on this post notification so you know

For more infomation >> Twins Eat Blazing HOT Buffalo Wild Wings! - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

20 Signs He Loves You Secretly But He Won't Say - Duration: 5:40.

20 Signs He Loves You Secretly but He Won't Say

Women are actually have more attuned sensor to feel what others feel.

However, it is worth noting that not all women have such capabilities especially if they

get mixed feeling with the guy they are interested in.

however, it is important to know that there are at least 20 signs indicating that he loves

you.

Therefore, you should not have to worry about expressing the feeling that you have.

He probably won't say anything, but he falls for you.

Here is the signs.

#1 - Always smile

Well, it is difficult to know if he likes you because of his smile.

However, you should notice that when he looks at you even though he is so busy with his

work.

#2 - Always listening

You can tell if someone listening through his eyes.

Additionally, you also can check it by listening to his respond.

If his responds make sense or even helpful, there is a huge chance that he listens.

Someone who likes you always listening to you because you are valuable to them.

#3 - Always remembering

In addition to listening to your stories, man who likes you also remembers stories you

tell.

He remembers it all because, he likes it, and it is meaningful for him.

Even though it is difficult to memorize everything, he tries his best.

#4 - Your opinion matters

Even though you are not certified advisor, the man who loves you will always appreciate

your suggestion.

He also tells you that he has followed your suggestion and show the result.

Typically, it results something positive.

#5 - He wants to know your life

Someone who loves you wants to know more about you.

It is basically for understanding and taking care of you better.

Though he won't say anything, he really wants to know you and make you happy.

#6 - Your happiness is his happiness

If you are happy, he is also happy for you.

He will be there to congratulate you first, and he will make sure you smile like that

every day.

#7 - Your sadness is also his sadness

Unfortunately, things just cannot be flawless.

There are difficult times when you are down, and it makes him sad too.

However, he won't say anything rather than giving you a big support that you need.

#8 - Trying to make you laugh

He is trying hard to make you laugh with his jokes even though most of them are not on

point.

However, you can clearly see the effort, and laugh anyway.

#9 - Taking his valuable time to meet you

You are part of his important life, and he wants to make sure he spares his time to put

you into his life.

That is why he always tries to meet you even though he has very tight schedule.

#10 - Staying with you for quite a long time

He likes to spend valuable time with you, and he usually arranges the best time to make

that happens.

He even takes his day off just to match with your schedule so both of you can do something

interesting together.

#11 - He treats you better

Though he never says anything about loving you, he always treats you like he is your

best friend.

However, it just feels so much better than that as far as you can feel.

#12 - No another girl

Typically, man talks about other girls with you and that is because he likes those girls.

However, someone who's interested in you won't talk about anyone else but you.

It is the proven sign that he puts you in priority mode.

#13 - You are the first to be contacted

No matter how the situation is, he only wants to call you first.

The reason is because he considers yourself as someone who can be trusted.

He also believes that you can handle the news as well.

#14 - Using "we"

You are basically the part of him, and he always includes that when he is asked about

himself and you.

#15 - Involving you in a plan

When he plans something, he always want to include you in his plans.

No matter how weird the plan is, he always wants you to be included in his plan because

this world misses its important part without you.

#16 - Alluring you

He always teases you, and you usually don't recognize it probably until you see this video.

He really seems distance but he is always close.

#17 - He talks a lot

Though he is usually quiet, he becomes quite active talker when he is in front of you.

It is possible because you give her energy.

#18 - Noting your special date

Every special date that you have such as birthday, the date you graduated, and others will be

kept in special memory of his own.

He will make sure he gives you surprise at the correct time.

#19 - You will never annoy him

The reason is because he is always ready to help you no matter how the condition is.

Though he hasn't said anything yet, he already considers you as his partner.

#20 - He won't be mad

Someone who truly loves you will not be mad at you.

He understands that there is something wrong that makes you mad, and he tries to fix it

right away.

Well, that's some signs to know that he loves you secretly, even when he won't say anything

to you.

Really cool information isn't it?

I hope you enjoy this short video, if you have something on your mind, please share

your thoughts and experiences in the comments below!

Don't forget to subscribe to our channel and watch all our other amazing videos!

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> 20 Signs He Loves You Secretly But He Won't Say - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

Nothing More - Fade In/ Fade Out || Cover by Naama - Duration: 4:10.

Greetings.

This is going to be a cover of Nothing More's "Fade In/Fade Out"

with absolutely no indication toward my father being old.

The songwriters were probably just heartless.

Or something.

I don't know, but I'm going to stop talking now

and start the song.

Woot woot!

Just the other day, I looked at my father

It was the first time I saw he'd grown old

Canyons through his skin and the rivers that made them

carve the stories I was told

He said, "Son, I have watched you fade in

You will watch me fade out

I have watched you fade in

You will watch me fade out

When the grip leaves my hands

I know you won't let me down

Go and find your way

and leave me in your wake

Always push through the pain

and don't run away from change

Never settle, make your mark

Hold your head up

Follow your heart"

Just the other day, I stared at the ocean

With every new wave, another must go

One day, you'll remember us laughing

One day, you'll remember the passion

One day, you'll have one of your own

I say, "Son, I have watched you fade in

You will watch me fade out

When the grip leaves my hands

I know you won't let me down

Go and find your way

and leave me in your wake

Always push through the pain

and don't run away from change

Never settle, make your mark

Hold your head up, follow your heart

Follow your heart

We all get lost sometimes trying to find what we are looking for

We all get lost sometimes trying to find what we are looking for

I have watched you fade in

You will watch me fade out

I have watched you fade in

You will watch me fade out

When the grip leaves my hand

I know you won't let me down

Go and find your way

and leave me in your wake

Always push through the pain

and don't run away from change

Never settle, make your mark

Hold your head up, follow your heart

Follow your heart

Follow your heart

When the morning comes and takes me

I promise I will have taught you everything that you need

In the night you'll dream of so many things

But search for the ones that bring you life

And you'll find me

That's where you'll find me

That's where you'll find me

That's where you'll find me

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét