Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 30 2018

Welcome to Your Bonus Straight Razor Edge Friday Special! Hey Eric here with

Adventures In Wet Shaving and welcome back it's good to see you if this is

your first time here and you're interested in learning how to straight

razor shave go ahead and hit that Subscribe button then click on the Bell

next to it to be notified when I upload videos that way you won't miss a thing

in this Bonus Straight Razor Edge Friday Special we're talking about Helping

10,000 Brand-New Straight Razor Shavers just like You! What!!! Yes that's

right 10,000 Brand-New Straight Razor Shavers just like You in the

next two years! if you had to describe me in with one word my one word is #Heart I

put my #Heart into everything and to me #Heart is going into the Unknown and

Helping Others and Inspiring Them to Become a Better Version of Themselves. I

started the Adventures In Wet Shaving YouTube channel on April 27th 2016

within one year I had over 300 Subscribers and 35,000 Views. Today not

quite two years after I started this channel we have 1100 Plus Subscribers a

130,000 Views and growing. Thank you so much really

appreciate you and all you do for me. It is my Goal to Help 10,000 People

Learn How to Straight Razor Shave in the next two years and I need your help.

My life is very complicated I am a network systems administrator. What is

that? I am the IT guy, the network nerd behind

all the computers that's who I am and

I have to keep up with all the new hardware and software that seems to come

out daily. So for me Straight Razor Shaving is Relaxing it is a way for me

to Unplug and Slow Down the World and Really Enjoy it. On this channel we are

making a Positive Impact into the Wet Shaving Community as a Whole because it

matters. I believe that being Positive trumps negativity all day long! Within

the Adventures In Wet Shaving Community we have created an environment where

people feel free to ask questions and share their ideas among each other. This

is a place where you're able to learn the Ancient Art of Straight Razor Wet

Shaving from dedicated people. I am a creative which means I enjoy designing

things and building them I have built a hammock camping system, I have built a

wood stove for camping, I have built ancient Native American Style flutes as

well. I enjoy hiking and being in the woods. I am married and I have a both a

son and a daughter and I enjoy time with my family and my friends. I always enjoy

music but never taking the time to learn how to play, now I am I spend 15 to 20

minutes every other day learning how to play a Native American Style flute.

I enjoy traveling to new places, and I'm a drivers so put me behind the wheel

in the car and we can go anywhere. For most of my life I haven't had

hobbies I just worked all the time but a while back I started watching YouTube

channels that featured Straight Razor Shaving. Now at the time I was shaving

with an electric razor and had been for quite some time and I was getting just

an average shave you know it was another plain old mundane task that I had to do

and that was it. I wanted something different, something

more, and I wanted a Better Shave and I wanted to be able to Enjoy my Shave. I

started shaving in late November of 2015 and by March 2016 I thought to myself I

might as well go ahead and start filming myself shave with a Straight Razor and I

could learn quicker that way then a month later I thought well if I'm gonna

go ahead and film myself shaving with a Straight Razor I might as well go ahead

and start a YouTube channel. Here we have a Kind, Supportive and Encouraging

Community of Wet Shavers. That you can get involved in this Community of Wet

Shavers Embodies My One Word #Heart! Bringing my Passion for Straight Razor

Shaving to you today and showing you that you can have Confidence and know

that you will get a Fantastic Shave with a Straight Razor. Then showing that

through your Conviction and following through Steadfastly with the

Encouragement of the Adventures In Wet Shaving Community you can make it!

In the beginning it literally took me an hour to shave with a Straight Razor

because of the struggles I had learning new skills and techniques to Straight

Razor Shave. Along with the fear and doubt that I would ever figure this

thing out. How I got my breakthrough was the 30 Straight Razor Shave Challenge!

Which is 30 Straight Razor Shaves consecutively without using anything

else. I am more comfortable today shaving with a Straight Razor than anything else

and you will be too. I do Straight Razor Edge Friday Specials on the first and

third Friday of every month so stop on by and check them out. I get my ideas for

these Straight Razor Edge Friday Specials from you. So Put Your Questions,

Comments, and Suggestions for upcoming Straight Razor Edge Friday Specials down

in the comments of this video and we will make it happen.

#Heart to me is Going into the Unknown Helping Others and Inspiring Them to

Become a Better Version of Themselves! Let's make the World a Better More

Positive Place Together! Thank you so much, really appreciate you and all you

do for me. You can click right over here to see my

latest video click down here on a video especially picked out for you click over

there on me Subscribe, Like, Comment, Share this video with your friends have a

Great Shave in a Good Day and I will see you next time on Adventures In Wet

Shaving!

For more infomation >> Help 10,000 Brand New Straight Razor Shavers Just Like You, Bonus Straight Razor Edge Friday Special - Duration: 7:08.

-------------------------------------------

Are You Big Enough? - Don't Starve Together - Duration: 2:53:43.

For more infomation >> Are You Big Enough? - Don't Starve Together - Duration: 2:53:43.

-------------------------------------------

Motor Club of America - How to Be Consistent - Part 1 - Duration: 5:56.

For more infomation >> Motor Club of America - How to Be Consistent - Part 1 - Duration: 5:56.

-------------------------------------------

Future in English - How to Talk about the Future - Duration: 15:27.

Hi, I'm Martin.

Welcome to Oxford Online English!

In this lesson, you can learn how to talk about the future in English.

What are you doing this evening?

What are your plans for next year?

Who will win the next World Cup?

In this class, you'll learn to answer these and other questions about the future in clear,

natural, correct English.

You'll see many simple phrases which you can learn to help you talk about the future

in English in any situation!

Let's start with a simple question: what are you doing this weekend?

What are you doing this weekend?

I'm meeting some friends for lunch on Saturday, and then we're going to the theatre.

Sounds good!

What about Sunday?

Not sure.

I don't have plans yet.

What about you—doing anything fun?

I'm going away for the weekend.

Really?

Nice!

Where are you going?

Berlin!

I found some cheap flights.

Let's look at some useful language you saw in this dialogue:

What are you doing this weekend?

This is a very common question.

You can change it and use it in different situations, like this:

What are you doing tomorrow?

What are you doing tonight?

What are you doing next Wednesday evening?

How could you answer these three questions?

Here are some possible answers:

I'm working in the morning, then I'm playing football in the park with some friends.

I'm going for a beer with some people from work.

Next Wednesday?

No idea!

I haven't made any plans yet.

Can you see what verb form you need in these questions and answers?

You often need the present continuous tense.

You can use the present continuous to talk about the future, even though it's a present

tense.

You can use the present continuous to talk about plans if you know where or when something

will happen.

Usually, you use it to talk about the near future.

However, you can also use it for plans which are further in the future, like holiday plans.

Let's see some examples of this: Are you going anywhere next summer?

We're going to Cornwall.

It's the same place we go every year.

I've heard it's beautiful there!

How long are you staying there?

Just a week.

Are you going in July?

I'm thinking about going, just for two or three days.

No, we're going in August.

Who are you going with?

I'm going with two old college friends.

Well, if you come in August, we can show you around!

I'm working in August, unfortunately.

Here, you heard useful questions to ask someone about their vacation plans:

Are you going anywhere this summer?

How long are you staying there?

Who are you going with?

Can you answer these three questions?

Pause the video and make your own answers.

Now, put your answers together in one sentence, like this:

I'm going to Egypt for 10 days with a group of friends.

Next, add some more details about what you're planning to do!

For example:

I'm going to Egypt for 10 days with a group of friends.

We're planning to do some sightseeing around Cairo, then we're going to do a boat trip

on the Nile.

Can you see something different in this sentence?

We said:

We're planning to do some sightseeing around Cairo.

We're going to do a boat trip on the Nile.

Here, you're using two verbs: planning to do and going to do.

Do you know why?

Let's see the answer:

You use the present continuous to talk about plans if you know

where or when something will happen.

That means you often need the present continuous to talk about plans in the near future.

What about plans in the future if you don't know exactly where or when things will happen?

Is it true?

You quit?

Yes!

I'm done with this place, and it feels great!

What are you going to do now?

You know, first of all I'm planning to take some time to rest and recover my energy.

I've been so stressed the last few months.

Sure, but then how are you going to find a new job?

Actually, I'd like to start my own business.

I'm tired of working for other people.

Really?

What kind of thing are you thinking of doing?

My dream is to have my own small marketing firm.

I'm hoping to start with freelancing, and then build up from there.

Wow—good luck!

Here, you saw useful phrases to talk about plans if you don't know all the details

yet.

Do you remember any of the questions and phrases?

Here's some of the key language you saw:

What are you going to do now?

I'm planning to take some time to rest.

I'd like to start my own business.

My dream is to have my own marketing firm.

You can change these sentences to fit different situations, like this:

What are you going to do after you graduate?

I'm planning to buy an apartment next year.

I'd like to learn to scuba dive one day.

My dream is to live near the sea, where it's sunny all year round.

You can use these to talk about future plans, dreams and ideas.

What about you?

What are your plans, dreams and ideas for the future?

Use these templates and make four sentences about your life and your plans.

Say the sentences aloud, or write them down, or both!

Now, you know how to talk about all kinds of future plans in English.

What other things do you need to talk about in the future?

What time does the concert start?

8.00, so we need to leave at 6.30.

Is there a bus?

Yeah, I think it leaves at 6.45, and it gets there around 7.30.

What time does it finish?

It's supposed to end at ten.

The last bus back leaves at 10.15, so we'll have to hurry.

Here, you saw us talking about schedules.

Do you remember what language you heard?

You can use the present simple to talk about future schedules or timetables.

For example:

What time does the concert start?

The bus gets there around 7.30.

The last bus leaves at 10.15.

You can use this to talk about public transport, class timetables, work schedules, events,

or anything else which runs on a timetable.

For example:

Our class starts at eleven thirty.

What time is your flight?

The wedding is at three.

Now, it's your turn!

Think of three things in your life which run on a timetable.

Make three sentences using the present simple.

Want an extra challenge?

Make questions and answers, like this:

What time does the train leave?

It leaves at five thirty.

Pause the video and make your three sentences now.

Again, write them down if you want some extra practice.

Ooh!

We forgot something… a very important question.

Oh?

What's that?

You don't remember?

At the beginning: who's going to win the next World Cup?

What do you think?

Maybe you said something like:

Italy will win.

I hope Russia will win, but I don't think they actually will.

England definitely won't win it.

To make predictions about the future, you can use will or won't.

You can also use going to.

You generally use going to for predictions that are not so far in the future:

It's going to rain—look at those clouds.

What do you think is going to happen next?

He's going to be unhappy when he finds out about this.

That said, don't worry about the difference between will and going to here.

You can use both freely—no one will notice.

You can also use many other phrases to make predictions.

Let's look: So, do you think they'll do it?

Michelle will definitely do it.

There's no chance Andy is going to finish.

He doesn't look like he can run to the bus stop, so I can't believe he'll run 26

miles.

I don't know.

He's been training hard.

He's unlikely to get a fast time, but I'm pretty sure he'll do it.

Well, anyway, we can agree that Michelle is sure to be much faster!

Yeah, of course.

Do you think she'll do it in under three hours?

It's not likely that she'll do it that fast.

Under three hours for a marathon is quick.

But, she's bound to get under four hours.

That's still a good time.

There, we were talking about two people running a marathon, and making predictions about how

they would do.

Apart from will and going to, did you notice any other language we used to make predictions

about the future?

Firstly, you can modify will or going to by adding an adverb, like this:

She'll definitely do it.

There's no chance he's going to finish.

I'm pretty sure he'll do it.

In this way, you can show that you're more or less sure about your prediction.

You also heard some other phrases you can use to make predictions in the future:

He's unlikely to get a fast time.

She's sure to be much faster.

It's not likely that she'll do it that fast.

She's bound to get under four hours.

Likely has a similar meaning to probable.

Be careful, because likely is an adjective, not an adverb.

So, if you say He's unlikely to get a fast time, you mean that he'll probably be quite

slow.

Sure to and bound to both mean that you're absolutely certain about something.

You can use them to emphasise how sure you are.

These phrases are a little less common.

However, they are good to know, so you can add variety to your spoken English.

Let's see how you could use these phrases in some other ways:

They're unlikely to hire you if you have so little experience.

It's exactly your kind of film—you're sure to like it.

It's not likely that I'll wake up before nine.

He's a really good cook; whatever he makes, it's bound to be delicious.

Note also that likely can be used with both a positive and a negative meaning.

You can say It's unlikely that… or He's not likely to…

However, sure to and bound to are always positive.

Now, it's your turn!

Pause the video and make four predictions about the future.

You could make predictions about the weather, sport, your life, or anything you like!

Make four sentences, say them aloud, and write them down if you want extra practice.

Done?

Next, let's look at one more topic you need to talk about the future.

Up to now, you've learned how to talk about things in the future that you are certain

about.

However, the future is often uncertain.

How can you express this when you speak English?

Let's look: So, do you have any idea when you'll have

finished everything?

It really depends.

It may be ready next week if everything goes well.

We really need it done sooner.

The thing is, it's possible that we'll have to replace some of the artwork.

That could take a few days.

Ok, I have to ask: why are you making such big changes so late?

For a project like this, those details should be finalised by now.

We had some issues, but anyway, let's focus on what we can do now.

Perhaps we won't need to change anything.

In that case, it'll definitely be finished by the end of next week.

Even that's too late.

Look, you need to sort this out.

Maybe I'll work overtime this weekend.

That might help.

Just do what you have to.

In this dialogue, I was an employee, and I wasn't very sure about a lot of things.

I used different words and phrases to show that I wasn't sure.

Do you remember any of them?

You can use a modal verb like may, might or could.

For example:

It may be ready next week.

That could take a few days.

That might help.

You can also use will with an adverb like perhaps or maybe.

This has the same meaning as using verbs like might or could.

For example:

Perhaps we won't need to change anything.

Maybe I'll work overtime this weekend.

Finally, you can use the phrase it's possible that…, like this:

It's possible that we'll have to replace some of the artwork.

As with all of these sentences, you can change them to express your own ideas.

For example:

I may be away next week.

Taking a warm coat might be a good idea.

Perhaps I'll go to the park for a walk this afternoon.

It's possible that she didn't see your message.

Now, you hopefully understand many different ways to talk about the future in English.

For more practice with this topic, check out the full version of the lesson on our website:

Oxford Online English dot com.

The full lesson includes a quiz to help you practice these ideas.

Thanks for watching!

See you next time!

For more infomation >> Future in English - How to Talk about the Future - Duration: 15:27.

-------------------------------------------

6 Ways to Prevent Fluid Retention - Australia 360 - Duration: 7:44.

6 Ways to Prevent Fluid Retention

Did you know that you can prevent fluid retention with natural remedies?.

Fluid retention, a condition that's also known as edema, occurs when fluids accumulate in the body's tissues and cause inflammation.

It's not a disease in the normal sense, but its recurrence can be a sign that something else is wrong in your body.

In general if it occurs on a regular basis, it's related to sudden hormonal shifts, circulation problems, or a blockage in the lymphatic system.

While the inflammation it produces may be mild, it can sometimes be accompanied by pain, stiffness, and other symptoms that interfere with your day to day tasks.

The good news is that in addition to the existing treatments for controlling the accumulation of fluids, there are some healthy habits that will prevent fluid retention if you practice them on a regular basis.

Today we want to share the top six with you so you'll make them part of your daily lifestyle.

Drink water and other healthy beverages.

Contrary to what many people think, water won't increase the amount of fluid you retain – instead, it promotes the elimination of fluids through the kidneys.

The diuretic and cleansing effects support the elimination of waste from the body and control fluid retention.

Suggestions.

Be sure you drink between six and eight glasses of water a day.

If you have trouble drinking water, choose other beverages like teas and natural fruit juices.

Get plenty of sleep.

Some people think that sleep has nothing to do with it, but getting good sleep will help control and prevent fluid prevention and associated problems.

While you rest, your circulation improves and your lymphatic system is able to remove waste products.

Suggestions.

Try to sleep between seven and nine hours a day without interruption.

If you have trouble sleeping, try to identify the cause.

Use teas and other natural remedies to get better sleep.

Limit your salt intake.

High levels of sodium upset the electrolyte balance in your body, making it harder for you to eliminate excess fluids.

Suggestions.

Avoid adding too much salt to your recipes.

When you buy your food, check the sodium content on the label.

Limit your intake of products with too much sodium: sausages, potted meats, etc.

Eat more fruits and vegetables.

Fresh, raw foods like fruits and vegetables are full of antioxidants, fiber, water, and many other nutrients that prevent inflammation.

The habitual consumption of these foods at least three times a day will guarantee good kidney function and stimulate the removal of fluids.

Suggestions.

Eat raw fruits and vegetables that are rich in water.

Make more salads, smoothies, and juices.

Start an exercise routine.

The movements you make during exercise stimulate your circulation and support the processes that remove fluids and toxins from the body.

It also helps protect your kidneys by improving your urine production and cleansing the urinary tract.

Suggestions.

Get at least 30 minutes of exercise a day.

If you're not accustomed to exercise, start out gradually.

Boost your circulation.

At some point everyone will experience difficulties with their circulation.

Too little exercise, a poor diet, and disease can cause blood flow to be reduced.

If your fluid retention is recurrent and difficult to treat, you might need to boost your circulation using alternative therapies to find relief.

Suggestions.

Perform a massage with essential oils.

Take alternating hot and cold showers.

Apply warm compresses.

Elevate your legs when you're home from work.

Start swimming.

Have you noticed any swelling in your extremities? Do you feel heaviness or pain? If this happens to you often, keep these recommendations in mind and try them every day to keep fluid retention from becoming a more serious problem.

For more infomation >> 6 Ways to Prevent Fluid Retention - Australia 360 - Duration: 7:44.

-------------------------------------------

Melania Trump wants peace and simplicity of her pre- life, can't stand "24/7 tornado" anymore - Duration: 5:08.

Melania Trump yearning for the peace and simplicity of her pre-White House life, can't stand "24/7 tornado" anymore

Melania Trump is "furious" over the "24/7 tornado" her life has become in the 14 months since husband Donald Trump's inauguration, a source close to the first lady tells us.

"What's happening is exactly what she didn't want to happen," the source says. "They've literally become like the Kardashians: scandals, divorces, headlines.".

A never-ending string of controversies have trailed Trump throughout his campaign and presidency — from his "grab 'em by the p—y" comments, to the special counsel investigation into Russia's election meddling, to the Karen McDougal and Stormy Daniels affair allegations. Most recently, the president's eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., has been in the headlines after wife Vanessa filed for divorce and allegations surfaced that he had an affair with former Celebrity Apprentice contestant Aubrey O'Day.

Amid all the chaos, Melania is yearning for the peace and simplicity of her pre-White House life.

In September 2015, in her first major interview since her husband launched his bid for the presidency, Melania told PEOPLE that she filled her free time by playing tennis, doing Pilates and reading magazines, in addition to caring for her son Barron, now 11. A hands-on mother, Melania said she enjoyed helping her son with his homework and taking him to after-school activities.

Another source confirms that Melania loved her life before her husband ran for president. "She was able to do whatever she wanted and have her family with her much of the time," the source says. In those days, she enjoyed spending time at her husband's Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida, during the week, while Trump remained in New York City. She would "shop, use the spa and have her family dine outside with her.".

"No one was paying attention to her two years ago," the first source says. "They went about their day. Now it's a 24/7 tornado. She hates it.". The source notes that the first lady is intensely introverted and a creature of habit who "just wants to do her own thing." As PEOPLE previously reported, the couplekeeps separate bedrooms at their Bedminster, New Jersey, home because Melania "wants her own privacy," according to a source close to the Trump family. Author Michael Wolff of the bestselling Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House also said the Trumps have separate bedrooms at the White House.

"She's someone that likes routine. Early to bed, early to rise, take care of herself, etc. And he's 24/7 on TV and electronics and thinking and scheming," the first source says. "There's not a lot of peaceful downtime. They are as a couple exactly how you think they would be: complete opposites. So this lifestyle doesn't work for her.".

Melania has notably kept a low profile as first lady, although she has attended some prominent public events with her husband — like the July G20 Summit in Hamburg, Germany, where she made small talk with Russian President Vladimir Putin at dinner. This week, she hosted tech executives at the White House for a roundtable discussion on her principal cause of cyberbullying.

But the source says Melania feels out of her element in moments like these.

"She doesn't have a lot to say. She's not a conversationalist overall. With her friends, yes … But at a state dinner or with other leaders, she's not one to step up and lead conversation," the source says. "She's so soft-spoken. And so she's just looking around at everything that's going on and throwing her hands up.".

"She has the same opinion about everything that the public does," the source adds, "What is going on! Why is this happening!".

[Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT to get the latest news].

For more infomation >> Melania Trump wants peace and simplicity of her pre- life, can't stand "24/7 tornado" anymore - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

5 Plant Remedies that Help You Get Rid of Phlegm - Australia 365 - Duration: 10:52.

5 Plant Remedies that Help You Get Rid of Phlegm

Phlegm and other sticky secretions come from the respiratory paths.

Their main job is to keep the area lubricated.  In addition, they trap and facilitate the expulsion of all the contaminants and infectious matter from the environment.

This fluid consists of glycoproteins, antibodies, and other substances that play a key role in health of the immune system.

Therefore, in a certain way, they are necessary.

When they confront some infections, there are excessive amounts, causing congestion and other uncomfortable symptoms.

Luckily, there are various natural solutions than can help reduce the symptoms.

  These are in addition to conventional treatments that are expectorants.

Among the natural options are those based on plants.

  Their properties aid in clearing out the lungs.

Do you know them? Well share the 5 best.

Eucalyptus.

Eucalyptus leaves contain essential oils, antioxidants and anti inflammatory compounds that help to reduce irritation from the excess of mucous.

The concentration of the eucalyptus essence helps to unclog the nose and respiratory passages.

This eliminates secretions that obstruct the normal flow of air.

Ingredients.

•  3 tablespoons of eucalyptus leaves.

•  2 cups of water. Preparation.

•  Put the leaves and the water to boil for 5 minutes.

•  Cover it so that the steam doesnt escape.

Directions.

•  Uncover the pan and put your face near the steam to inhale the vapors.

•  Cover with a towel to get the best results.

•  Do this for 5 to 10 minutes and then rest.

•  Repeat the following day if necessary.

  Oregano.

Oregano leaves contain essential oils and antibiotic substances that help to combat infections that cause the production of excessive phlegm.

Its infusion loosens the mucous and helps to lessen the congestion.

Ingredients. •  1 teaspoon of oregano.

•  1 cup of boiling water. Preparation.

  •  Put the oregano in the boiling water and cover it.

  •  Let it steep for 10 minutes, strain, and drink.

Directions.

•  Drink 2 to 3 cups of tea a day, until the respiratory paths are open.

Thyme.

 The medicinal properties of thyme have been used to help people recuperate faster from colds and the flu.

It has antiseptic, expectorant, and anti spasmodic compounds that help to control coughs and the irritation related to excess phlegm.

Ingredients. •  1/2 Tablespoon of thyme.

•   1 Cup of water.

•  1 Tablespoon of honey. Preparation.

•  Add the thyme to the water and let it boil for 5 minutes.

•  Cover it and let it steep for 10 minutes.

•   When its ready, strain it and sweeten with a tablespoon of honey.

Directions.

•   Drink 2 cups of this tea every day for 3 to 5 days.

Ginger.

Gingerol, the active compound in ginger, acts like an antibacterial, expectorant, and an anti inflammatory.

All of these help to alleviate respiratory infections.

This compound, in addition to its antioxidants and oils, loosens the bronchial tubes and eliminates secretions and toxins.

Ingredients.

•  1/2 Tablespoon of grated ginger.

•  1 Cup of water.

•  1 Tablespoon of honey. Preparation.

•  Grade the ginger until you obtain the equivalent of a half tablespoon.

Immediately put it in a cup of boiling water.

•  Cover the infusion and allow it to steep for 10 minutes.

•   Strain the tea and sweeten with honey.

Directions. •  Drink up to 3 cups a day.

•  Do this for 2 or 3 days, until you reduce the production of mucous.

  Bay Leaves.

Bay leaves are full of natural components that benefit the lungs.

They are recommended for facilitating expectoration and alleviating chest congestion.

Ingredients.

• 1 Tablespoon of bay leaves.

•  1 Cup of water. Preparation.

•  Add the bay leaves to the cup of boiling water and allow to steep for 10 minutes.

•   Strain the tea and drink it.

Directions.

•   Drink up to 2 cups of tea each day.

•   As an option.

you can dip a clean cloth in the tea and apply it as a compress to the chest.

•   Repeat this treatment until the congestion is alleviated and the excess mucous is gone.

Remember that, as a complement to these remedies, you should increase your consumption of water and healthy liquids to promote the cleansing of the respiratory pathways.

In addition, during the time you are congested, you should keep away from irritating chemicals, dust and other volatile substances that can worsen the problem.

For more infomation >> 5 Plant Remedies that Help You Get Rid of Phlegm - Australia 365 - Duration: 10:52.

-------------------------------------------

Rosendale - Divine (Official Lyric Video) - Duration: 3:06.

You'll be my church And I'll be your divine

How could I know Everything that I've been looking for baby

You got it You got it

How could I know All of the answers that they never told me

You got it You got it

Let every pastor speak Let every preacher preach

Don't matter what they say Our love is here to stay

I'm begging at your feet I'm praying on my knees

You are my only faith Oh baby come what may

We don't need to be alone anymore You be my church

And I'll be your divine

We don't need to be alone anymore

You'll be my church And I'll be your divine

I should have known You were the only thing I ever needed

To worship To worship

Now that I've grown All of the pain and the pleasure you give me

Is worth it Is worth it

Let every pastor speak Let every preacher preach

Don't matter what they say Our love is here to stay

I'm begging at your feet I'm praying on my knees

You are my only faith Oh baby come what may

We don't need to be alone anymore You be my church

And I'll be your divine We don't need to be alone anymore

You'll be my church And I'll be your divine

Let every pastor speak (La la la la la)

Let every preacher preach (Oh)

You'll be my church And I'll be your divine

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét