Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 31 2018

When you Make any of your Car periodic Maintenance

Open Car Maintenance Schedule

Enter The Date and Meter reading at day of Maintenance press Save

So you can figure out at any time 1- How far Distance has been? 2- When last Maintenance has done ?

For more infomation >> Car Maintenance Schedule - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

David Bisbal, Sebastian Yatra - A Partir De Hoy (Willie Gomez cover) - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> David Bisbal, Sebastian Yatra - A Partir De Hoy (Willie Gomez cover) - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Malen bis der Notarzt kommt - Tutorial Teil 5 - Duration: 9:09.

Painting til the emergency doctor comes

Tutorial Part 5

Composition

Perspective

How do I construct a picture to make it look interesting?

A difficult question - there are so many different possibilities.

First of all, I try the following approach and start from a realistic painting style:

if I want to paint a landscape, then I can construct a perspective

or get them from a photograph, for example.

Objects in the distance are smaller than close up objects.

If I draw the sizes of the objects in a frame, everything fits in a triangle.

An architectural view (house viewed from one edge) gives two triangles.

In a cityscape sometimes arise several triangles, the tips converge.

This is called central perspective.

If I draw several people at different distances, I have to make sure that the horizon is (approximately) at eye level for all persons.

Looking at the colors in a landscape, e.g. Mountains, I realize that the more distant mountains are softerer in colors than the nearby ones and a bit bluish.

There is a lot of air between the distant object and the viewer.

You speak then of aerial perspective.

Composition

A well-known method to make the image surface interesting is the golden section.

Very simplified it is to divide the picture surface vertically and horizontally in three parts.

So you get four intersections, which are the places of greatest interest, i.e. the eye of the beholder is involuntarily attracted by these points.

Let's take a look at pictures of old masters, the golden section often was used.

The golden section is still used today.

However, every picture has to be constructed according to this design method - that would be boring too.

Sometimes other points of view make quite interesting associations

Of course I am not shy to use photographs as a template for an image - why not use this technique.

Sketches

For some pictures I have drawn a draft - a quick drawing with pencil or ball pen, which shows me the composition before the beginning of the painting.

Here is a complex picture of twelve canvases, which together give an overall picture:

For detailed realistic motifs, it is advisable to make a drawing.

You can do this with thin lines, for example with charcoal, pencil, acrylic or many other thin pencils / brushes.

In addition, you can already create shades, if you want.

I like to use a thin pencil.

Because pencil (or even more: charcoal) makes the paint dirty when painting, I fix the drawing before going on painting.

For pastels, I use pastel pencils for the thin preliminary drawing.

A special feature is the drawing or painting of the whole picture in black and white.

In the past, oil painters used this Grisaille technique to paint the finished black and white image in thin oilcolour layers.

The shadows were thus already created with the Grisaille.

Abstraction

I'm not an art connoisseur and I am bad in classifying styles.

And I have to admit that I thought of "abstract painting" as Smear.

Because one approach is to throw a bag of paint on the canvas and wait for what the belly says and how it develops into a picture - not my thing.

But I've learned that it's not so easy to abstract an object.

Looking at a motiv is followed by thinking, what are the essentials and reduce the picture to its main content.

I tried that with a flowerbed ...

Copying templates

A delicate topic.

The copyright prohibits copying an image.

In my country this is permitted only if the painter is already dead for many years and the legal claims of his heirs no longer apply.

Concerning old masters, e.g. from the 17th century like Georges de la Tour, I have no problem anymore.

I think such a reproduction is very instructive because it allows us to learn a lot about composition and technique, e.g. Scene selection, composition and light contrasts.

Even a photograph or an image from the Internet is subject to copyright and you should not just paint them.

Since one does not always reinvent the wheel, it is quite possible that one was inspired by the intellectual property of an artist.

As already mentioned, it is legitim to use your own photographs as templates.

It should be remembered that some lenses do not represent reality properly, an extreme example: a fisheye lens makes all lines round.

Removing blockages

Has that already happen to you?

Sometimes there are phases, I can not think of anything that I could paint.

Or I cannot find the right start.

Then I paint very small motifs.

When I see that it works, I get new courage to paint something more sophisticated.

Find ideas

If I'm interested in a motive or theme for painting, I write down the idea.

Later on I can look at my records again and implement some of it.

It often happens that I paint a small series on a theme, e.g. Racing cars in action

or two pictures on the topic "fast rescue"

If I have no idea for a picture, I remember my earlyer technical job in the IT and how to come up with new ideas.

There are special creativity techniques such as brainstorming, the morphological box etc.

Many of these techniques are only applicable in a group: people have spontaneous ideas and try to "spin out" them as uncensored as possible.

Afterwards you summarize the ideas and, if you are lucky, you can work out a useful result.

For painting I would suggest that you make a few unstructured thoughts on a topic and maybe win a great idea afterwards.

Example theme animals -> four-legged friends, birds -> flying, swimming -> watercolor, acrylic etc.

So you can get the idea to paint flying swans ...

or an eagle owl ...

Surely you will come up with a lot of new ideas - have fun.

My proposition

This was the last chapter in my tutorial.

That's probably why in this chapter I've talked about a lot more than just about composition.

Maybe one or the other suggestion will help with you painting.

And ... The most important thing is that you enjoy painting.

I wish you all the best.

Thank you for your interest in this tutorial.

For more infomation >> Malen bis der Notarzt kommt - Tutorial Teil 5 - Duration: 9:09.

-------------------------------------------

No Salt Ultra Marathon? (Classic Quarter 2016) - Duration: 7:55.

I like trains.

I like long train journeys,

especially sleeper train journeys.

I was going to travel on the Night Riviera train.

From London to Penzance in far west England.

Actually it was Cornwall, not England.

Cornish is now considered a minority ethnicity in Britain.

I woke up in Cornwall.

Someone once said,

"Cornwall was like another country, not just another country."

I agreed.

I like running.

I like long runs, especially long runs that have a story.

I traveled to Cornwall for the Classic Quarter ultra marathon.

It was a 71km (45mi) race from Lizard Point to Land's End.

The route was from mainland Britain's most southerly point to its most westerly point

thereby running a quarter turn of the compass.

This was a story I wanted to experience.

In Penzance, I had to try the local delicacy:

a Cornish pasty.

I munched it as I waited for a bus to Land's End.

I stayed at Land's End Hotel to be near the finish.

It was going to be a long day.

So I wanted to rest before travelling back to London.

I prepared my gear the evening before the race.

It was a long run and probably going to be warm.

So I was planning to bring a lot of salt pills along.

The next morning, there was a bus to take runners from Land's End to the start at Lizard Point.

It left very early, and I slept on the bus.

I woke up at Lizard Point and decided to check my gear again.

Everything was there, except for one crucial thing:

Salt! I didn't have any salt pills with me.

I must have left them in the hotel room.

I hope there would be salt pills for sale at the starting area.

Nope.

There was some salt in my fuel bars, gels, and the checkpoint snacks.

I started thinking.

Could I get through this race without taking any electrolyte supplements?

My confidence was high.

So I decided to experiment and try running an ultra marathon without supplemental electrolytes.

Such a dumb mistake!

The Classic Quarter attracted a bigger crowd than my previous race on the Jurassic Coast.

They were about 250 solo runners on the starting line.

This race also had 54 two-person teams,

where each runner ran half the distance,

and 71 four-person teams where each run around a quarter of the distance.

So there were a lot of people running this race.

You've probably seen me running before.

Let's talk about electrolytes.

for years I didn't know what electrolytes were,

So I mocked them.

Don't be like me.

I previously used electrolyte drops, pills, dissolvable tablets,

to replenish electrolytes during other races,

but I didn't really understand why they were necessary.

I had read and seen other runners taking salt pills, so I did too.

Running makes you sweat and I sweat a lot.

Sweat contains salt,

so you need to replenish the salt that you sweat out.

This kind it made sense to me,

but I still didn't understand why I needed salt in my body?

Electrolytes are minerals which form electrically charged particles, called "ions".

Many body functions have a bio electrical components.

Electrolytes ensure proper conductivity for these functions.

These central electrolytes are:

Sodium

Potassium

Calcium

Chloride

and Magnesium.

Sodium and Potassium are the main electrolytes our bodies need,

the others play a supporting role for Sodium and Potassium.

Running involves contracting and relaxing your leg muscles for motion,

and with other muscles for support and balance.

If the level of electrolytes drops too low,

the brain will not be able to tell muscles to relax or contract.

This is what causes painful debilitating muscle cramping,

like what I had occasionally experienced in past races.

The body can store a good amount of electrolytes,

so it's not necessary and definitely not helpful to load up on salt before a race.

The body is not able to store extra salt, so it gets expelled.

We sweat water to cool ourselves.

And if we didn't sweat out some salt with this water,

our internal salinity levels would increase and become toxic.

This means that as we re-hydrate,

we also need to re-salinify our internal fluids.

When running an ultra marathon,

you need to provide your body with a regular supply of electrolytes.

Why?

The goal in consuming electrolytes is not necessarily to prevent cramping,

but to maintain specific bodily functions at optimal levels.

Cramping is your body's way of letting you know electrolyte levels are already running low.

When you have reached that point,

your performance has already been compromised for some time.

Just as you shouldn't wait until you're dehydrated or starving before you eat or drink,

you never want to wait until you're cramping before replenishing electrolytes.

Consistent consumption of electrolytes is just as important as the food and water you have

while you're running.

Electrolyte supplements are not necessary for short runs,

but this was a 71km race.

I was going to be running and sweating for 8 or 9 hours.

Thinking I could do this without regularly consuming electrolyte supplements was madness.

Of course, I only researched the importance of electrolytes after this race.

Wow, those views though.

If I had known then what I know now about electrolytes,

I would have made an effort to beg, borrow, or steal salt pills from other runners

on the bus and before the start of the race.

There was a surprise check here for mandatory safety gear.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, salt pills were not a mandatory item.

Later I suffered a distinctive headache I recognized as salt deficiency.

The sun was coming out.

I would start sweating even more.

Watching this footage at the second checkpoint made me cringe.

I could have asked for a single, spare salt pill from each of these runners without much trouble.

Electrolyte intake needs to be below a certain level of

detection which would trigger your body to expel excess salt.

This means you need to consume enough to support body functions and prevent

heat related issues such as cramping without overwhelming your body.

I was trying to eat potato crisps for sodium and bananas for potassium,

but eating too much food at once would cause stomach problems.

By this point, I was even asking random race supporters if they had anything salty.

And one amazing supporter was able to spare a large number of salt pills from her husband's supply.

I tried to makeup for my obvious electrolyte deficit by taking too many pills, too often.

Yet another bad decision.

This part of the course was very steep, and full of rocks.

In addition to the headache, running was causing my legs to cramp.

In fact, I could barely walk without triggering sharp cramps in my calves and inner thighs.

I had to take small steps.

I was rapidly losing confidence.

I kept taking more salt pills hoping they would work like a painkiller.

But as I've explained, electrolytes don't work like that.

My legs seized up as I tried to step over a mud puddle,

and I ended up having to stand in the puddle while the cramp relaxed.

Oh good, a nice rocky beach to struggle across.

Perfect!

Every step up now was pure pain.

My race was over.

I had taken way too many salt pills in a failed effort to compensate.

Now my stomach was sick from too much salt,

but I still had a headache from salt efficiency.

And the cramps were only getting worse.

My confidence was gone.

I took one last view of the gorgeous Cornish coast, and then I quit the race.

In hindsight, it's embarrassing.

Bad decisions after a big stupid mistake.

I hitched a ride back to Land's End.

My salt pills were sitting in a bag in my hotel room. Nice.

It was another DNF (Did Not Finish).

The decision to not double-check my packed gear before I got on the bus meant I forgot my salt pills.

I only finished 61km of the 71km total distance.

The next day, I was still feeling rough.

The no electrolyte ultra marathon experiment was a failure.

My lack of understanding about the importance for gradual

and continual electrolyte replenishment while ultra running

meant I didn't take urgent steps to find salt pills earlier.

This cause cramps and headaches which resulted in the

over-compensating salt pills too late, which then caused nausea.

The results of these bad decisions used up all my confidence and I dropped out.

Now I had a long train ride back to London to feel sorry for myself.

At least understood the importance of electrolytes in ultra running.

It was a hard lesson to learn.

For more infomation >> No Salt Ultra Marathon? (Classic Quarter 2016) - Duration: 7:55.

-------------------------------------------

Cheese or Chocolate Grater - Duration: 3:53.

Cheese or Chocolate Grater

For more infomation >> Cheese or Chocolate Grater - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

Signs you're an old soul. Enable Closed Captions! - Duration: 10:11.

For more infomation >> Signs you're an old soul. Enable Closed Captions! - Duration: 10:11.

-------------------------------------------

Advantages Of YouTube (PART 2) - Duration: 6:37.

We'll talk about a really big one guys, the opportunity to become internet

famous. Where else could you go, from being a nobody, who's known by nobody to

actually having millions of followers, millions of followers which opens doors

to mainstream media as well. We're talking book deals, we're talking being

on mainstream television shows, we're talking about having corporations

reaching out. Inviting you out to red carpet events and and making you a

celebrity, because you have influence and reach over a large number of people and

this all because you're making videos at home in your basement. If you want to be

a traditional celebrity, you'd have to start at the bottom, maybe working in the

the shipping room. I don't know, work your way up. I don't even know what it is

entailed in becoming an on screen actor. Well, but it's weird though, because when

you actually compared like YouTubers and creators to like Hollywood actors,

they're like, two different totally groups of people. Yeah, and yet, they're

both rising. YouTubers have risen to a different level of a fame and notoriety

that you could have never done through you know, Hollywood. You have to

be good looking in Hollywood and you have to have the body, then you have to

be able to act. And YouTube there is no acting. It's about being authentic and

being real and being who you are and you have to present yourself in the way that

you want the world to perceive you. And so, it's a very different type of

celebrity, than what you have in the typical Hollywood sense. But in the same very real way, when you walk outside, you get people

that recognize to you, they want to take pictures with you, get autographs because

to them, you are a celebrity. In some cases, more so, than Hollywood, because

they didn't grow up watching Hollywood. Do you know how annoying it is to try to take Grant

anywhere? It's like, man I'm just trying to walk down the block and he's being

flagged down for senior pictures and everything it's like, you know sometimes

you know, we should put that in the downfalls of the, you know, on the other

video negative side effects of YouTube is you become famous and you can't take

your friend anywhere. Yeah, but I think it's great because it's a chance to

connect with people and see that there are real people watching these videos.

The last point I wanted to mention guys is that anybody can do YouTube. And the

coolest thing is there are so many unknown talents out there, that through

YouTube have surfaced and become a real thing. YouTube has immense amount of

traffic and because there's such little risk in investing, there's very very

little downside, but there's unlimited upside and I think in any business it's

wonderful if you can get into a situation where your losses are going to

be capped but your gains, there's no cap. Dude,

I got to share this right now, like, you're seriously one of my favorite things

about YouTube. I can produce a video that I know that the world wants because I do

basic keyword research, they're telling me what they're searching for. I know it

has high search volume and that's going to stay pretty much consistent with time

but populations going to grow. And so, all of a sudden, every time I put a video out,

there's a basis of people that are searching for it. And then I have two of

them and then have two groups of people that are searching and then I have ten

of them out and now I have hundreds of videos. And what that means, is that my

videos only become more popular with time, how cool is it to produce a video

that's useful for someone, but instead of it having the real quick, like rise and

then fall and then never be useful again. It's like actually five years from now.

Most of these videos are going to be more watched, more useful, more valuable than

they were, that's right. like that's kind of crazy. I mean, we live in a business

world where, you do all this effort and and I got to put in time, I got to put in

money and then I'm going to generate some leads and then I can sell some business

and then I got a repeat and do it all over again. But YouTube, it actually just,

it's like, the basis if it gets bigger and bigger, yeah,

bigger and bigger. But not putting in more effort and more time. I put in that

effort and making that video once mm-hmm, but it's something that becomes more

meaningful with time. I haven't found that anywhere else either, that is like,

that's probably my favorite number one feature of YouTube, is I get to work

four years ago and have that video be even more meaningful today than it was

yesterday. That's right, all the work that you've done is still supporting and

everything you do in the future, which i think is great. Just for a moment think

about the residual value that. Like Grant, your favorite, like, your number one

most watched video out there is it's got to be the Lego... the gummy Lego candy. Okay,

the gummy Lego candy, like what, how many what, twenty five million views or something

like that, or? something like that.Okay, it's twenty five million views today, but

guess how many views it will have, five years from now, yeah it's going to have way

more views. And you think about all the quality videos that you've put out, and

you think of that about the fact that like right now, if you don't make another

video ever again, you're still going to be more popular. Just as time passes, that's

just, that's residual, yeah, impact is huge. What you're doing is, you're

building a residual income. I mean, at any point in time, I could probably just stop

making videos altogether. And as long as people keep watching the six hundred

videos that I've made, there's going to be income from those that could probably

support a really great lifestyle. And the thing about this guy is, is YouTube isn't

getting smaller. All the data is showing that it's growing exponentially. It's

just getting bigger. And more eyeballs meaning, more people watching,

more people searching. So, YouTube is a fantastic place to be. It's a fantastic

place to build a business and as long as you're willing to make your channel a

success. You can't rely on anybody else to make you a success, but if you're

willing to make your channel success, it can be one of the best career options

that you make. I want to throw out just one last thing, Grant, I just want to say

that I love the flexibility. Right? like how cool, there's a lot of people that

are stuck in the grind of a nine-to-five job, right? Right. They've got their commutes, they got

to get in their car, they've got to get where they're going to be. They're going to be

told what to do and how to do it and I want to take this moment as an

entrepreneur to rail against society's basic system. Because not everyone's

going to be an entrepreneur. But we're working right now, in Mexico. And we're

going to go jump in the pool little bit later today and our ladies are off

having a great time in town and check out this check out this office, right? I

mean, what an amazing experience. And I love that. I love that there's total

flexibility with the model like this. And for me, I think there's a lot of people

that value that less conforming, more flexible type of schedule and just

mentality in general that YouTube can provide and create. That's right.

It's a place to be. We're glad that you're here. Boom. It really is a great

place to be guys. We're so glad that you're here on YouTube. We have put

together a whole course to guide you through your YouTube journey. Looking

back on the last seven years, I've made a lot of mistakes. I've also done a lot of

things that worked well. And what I'm trying to do with you now, with Chris

through the Self Made, is give you the best strategy for your own success. Do

yourself a favor right now. Don't just hop around and implement a bit here and

a bit here and a bit there. That's going to get you somewhere, but there's a reason

why we're looking back on years of experience now and saying, wow! if we

could do it all over again, there's a perfect sequence, there's a perfect

timing and there's a perfect way. And we're giving you that entire blueprint.

All you got to do is head over to the website and say, guys, show me the

blueprints. Speak to a member of our team and let us help you get yourself

launched in a manner that you can put yourself on the fastest track for

success, experience the ultimate shortcut and rock it out. I'll see you guys at the

website.Talk to you then.

For more infomation >> Advantages Of YouTube (PART 2) - Duration: 6:37.

-------------------------------------------

Easiest Way to Change Beliefs to Attract What You Want FAST (Beliefs Create Reality) - Duration: 8:26.

This video will show you a very easy and simple process when it comes to changing our own

beliefs. I'm going to share with you a practical way to go about it so that you're really able

to get what you want in your life by being the kind of person you prefer.

Welcome back. My name is Aaron and I help people to expand their consciousness.

And on this video I'm going to be sharing with you all about understanding how our beliefs

are our reality and this new process that I've been using that's really changed the

way that I see myself and also my core beliefs about how and who I am now. First off let

me say that I believe that this is even more powerful than the Law of Attraction is that

our beliefs are creating our reality. Now what this means is that whatever we believe

to be true will end up becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy that whatever we believe to be true

we will look for patterns that correlate correlate with those things coming true for us. Now

the power in this is that we can believe for example that the Law of Attraction doesn't

work and that means that we will get the self-fulfilling prophecy that there is no correlation between

the thoughts that we think to what we experience in our life.

Now the idea behind this is that it's our beliefs that are more powerful than just the

law of attraction itself. So if we get to the core of what we believe to be true that's

where everything begins to change and you may have noticed this too if you're like oh

my intention is to attract x y z. But you feel like there's a block there and even though

you're thinking about it you're not actually experiencing it. That could be because the

fundamental core belief hasn't been changed even though you're consciously thinking about

it. Now we understand first off that most of our beliefs are formed when we are growing

up they're formed when we're younger and that what we can think of this as is in the form

of our identity our identity the way we see ourselves our self image and who we think

we are like how we relate to the outer world that threshold that barrier is what's going

to determine what we actually perceive of.

Now let me share with you an interesting idea. The idea is that they've shown in science

that our brain is constantly processing about four million bits of information per second

when in reality there is over 400 billion bits of information per second per second

that we're perceived to know that those numbers might be off a little bit. But that's the

general gist of how much we're perceiving to how much there really is. Now think of

it whatever we are wired to see. It's almost like we pull apart the expectations we have

out of what really does exist and we see what ever our mind is tuned to see.

Now this is where all the power is and this is where we can begin to really change by

changing our core beliefs. Now this is the process the easy process that I have for you

think of your identity. Think of who you are and how you relate to the outer world and

know that from this point going on you are aware of the choices you make every choice

you make is going to either wire in their beliefs about who you prefer to be or the

identity of who you don't prefer to be. So depending upon what actions you take depending

upon where you put your emotion your thoughts your feelings your actions. Every time you

make a choice with that whether that's unconscious or conscious but now you're more aware of

it now that you're watching this and we're talking about it.

The idea is that these are votes these are votes that are saying yes to whichever identity

you want to continue to reward or you want to continue to wire in. So think about it

in that form. Now in order to change these identity you have what you must be able to

do is to start to wire in the new identity by wiring in the new beliefs. So this may

mean that if your intention is to be somebody that is more outgoing that what you do is

you start making choices based on being shy choices based on like when you're standing

at an elevator say no I can't talk to this person or you know I'm just a shy person if

you see like a girl or a guy you like it's like you don't want to talk to them because

you're that shy person.

What you do is from now on you start to challenge that identity. You challenge that identity

by deciding that you're going to take action against the grain of what you normally do.

Now how could you do this. Well the easiest example that I like to get is what if you

were to go out and instead of maybe like standing at the elevator and being quiet and not saying

anything like most people do what you do instead is you push yourself to talk to the people

that are around you. You push yourself to say something. And just by doing that you're

starting to say and vote for the new identity you're started take away from the power of

those choices of the old identity. Now say your voice been like I'm afraid to talk to

this person I'm attracted to.

Push yourself to say something to them as you vote for it. You're starting to wire in

the new identity. Now the thing is is our current identity has so much momentum with

prior condition. And it may take us a month or two of acting like this in a voting for

ourselves to have these beliefs before we actually see massive results. But the idea

is that with repetition we will begin to change our beliefs. And over time it will be something

that we become much more aware of. Now the other part of this is understanding that we

can always ask ourselves the question What would I have to believe is true to be having

this kind of experience. Now this could mean you know maybe we feel like we're anxiety

and fear anxiety when we're in public around people.

What would I have to believe is true for me to be having this kind of experience. What

I have to believe that maybe I'm not good at talking to people or at some level I feel

threatened if I'm around all of these people or I'm not going to know what to say if someone

says something to me. These are our beliefs. But if you go beyond these beliefs and you

ask yourself the question well where did this belief come from or what could be the belief

behind this belief. Then you get a little bit deeper you may see that then you get to

a belief or you say that I care what other people think. You see that's a little bit

deeper than the prior belief. So you can go deeper and find your core beliefs by asking

that question.

What would I have to believe is true to be having this kind of experience what would

I have to believe beyond that in order to have that experience. So I believe that you

know I care what people think. And then you'd say well why would I believe in I really care

what people think so much. Well I believe that I need the validation of other people.

Why do I need the validation of other people. You see and then you start to see that those

memories of the past that have wired this in. But this is the best part. The moment

you become aware that you no longer want to continue to perpetuate that experience over

and over again is the moment you can really choose to let it go. And that's where the

power is it's in conscious choice. Priorly all of this momentum all of this conditioning

has been on autopilot because that's who we think that we are.

But now we're aware of this and now we can vote for the new identity by taking action

and making choices that correlate with it. Maybe every day have an intention that you're

going to focus on emotions of how you prefer to be. Focus on gratitude for what you already

have. Focus on these things for just a couple minutes a day. And as you do that over time

and this is with consistency you can change all of this with small little changes but

those small little changes have to be over the course of a month or two months or longer

or forever the idea is as you do that you'll start to see yourself differently. So it's

not like you have to make these dramatic changes and completely change your life.

Although that can be powerful too. But the other part of it is make little choices every

day. Take action and make votes for the new identity and every time you make a vote you

are adding to it and your are letting go of the old identities so you can really be who

you prefer to be. That

being said I hope you guys enjoy this video too. Why does it feel like to subscribe if

you haven't already. Also put a little PDA inside of the description box on the top firewall

attraction. Bob said it changed my life to get 5 for free online 350 pages. I think you

guys were really it. Other than that you guys are next. That was the day.

For more infomation >> Easiest Way to Change Beliefs to Attract What You Want FAST (Beliefs Create Reality) - Duration: 8:26.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Miniature Slime Kits! How To Make Emoji Slime DIYs - Tiny Slime Kits Tested! - Duration: 11:57.

hey guys welcome back to my Channel today I'm going to show you DIY

miniature slime kits inspired by emojis if you enjoy this video please click

that like button and comment down below with any future video suggestions you

might have if you're not already subscribed and you'd like to see more

fun DIY videos please click that subscribe button

to get started you will need three of these miniature breath drop bottles I got this 3-pack at the dollar store

and the other thing that you will need is a miniature bottle of

eyedrops and I also found this at the dollar store after you use the product

in the bottles you'll just want to thoroughly wash and clean them out

here is my eye drop bottle once it was washed and cleaned out

I removed the labels from the front and back

next I printed out the Elmer's glue label I will leave a link down below to all the printables I did laminate it

with a piece of clear packaging tape I applied some glue to the back and glued

it to the I drop bottle now to fill the little mini bottle just remove the top piece

to fill the bottle I used a cat feeding syringe but you can also just

squeeze the glue in from the Elmer's bottle that will work too

then I just put all the pieces back on and that is the mini glue bottle

and here are my three breath drop bottles I just removed the labels from all of those

I'm going to fill one of the bottles with some contact lens solution

I printed out the label and cut it down to size place some clear packaging tape

over it and then glued it to the bottle

remove the piece from the top and then just add some contact solution to the

mini bottle

for the next mini bottle I'm going to add some shaving gel

again I printed out the label laminated it with packaging tape cut it down to size and glued it to

the bottle

next I just filled the bottle with some shave gel and you have to do this really

slowly and just squeeze a little bit in and tap the bottle till it starts going

down into the little mini bottle and it does get a little messy

in the last mini bottle I'm going to add some yellow acrylic paint again just

print out the label laminate it cut it down to size and glue it to the bottle

then I just carefully filled the little mini bottle with some of the yellow

acrylic paint

now I'm going to make a plastic bag for all of the mini bottles to go in I just

took a ziploc bag marked off at about two and a half inches drew a line across

and cut that out this is what you should have

to seal the long side I'm going to take a piece of parchment paper place my ziplock bag in there then with a

metal ruler I'm going to make a border and with an iron I'm going to seal that side closed

and here is mine once it was sealed

I printed out the box again all the links will be down below for the printables and once I had it printed out

then I just cut it out

Here is my box once it was cut out now I just started folding on the lines to form the box

once it was folded I glued along the long side glued that to the other end

and then I glued along the bottom to close the box up

a couple more things to go in the box one is a wooden skewer and I just cut

that down to size you can also use a toothpick and the last thing will be a

lip-balm container

now for the next part I printed out an emoji and I stuck that behind the top of the lip balm container and I drew on the face you can do this

step before you make the slime or after you make this slime

and here is my emoji once I was done

I gathered all my mini bottles and placed him in the plastic bag then I put everything in the box

now I'm going to unpackage the box and test out the slime

in the bottom of the lip balm container I placed some of the glue next I added in a little bit of the yellow paint and mix that together

once that's mixed together add in some of the shaving gel

slowly start adding the contact lens solution until it forms slime

and here is my emoji fluffy slime once it was done

place it in the container and save it for later and that is how you make this

version of the DIY miniature fluffy emoji slime

and here is my emoji fluffy slime the DIY miniature emoji slime kit you will need two of the breath drop bottles

along with one of the eye drop bottles

I filled the eye drop bottle just like before and applied the label to one of

the breath drop bottles I'm going to fill that with liquid starch so I

printed out the label laminated it and glued it to the bottle

the other breath drop bottle I'm going to fill with some yellow glitter

and here are my three bottles once I was done

next I drew on my emoji face to the lip balm container

assemble the box and the plastic bag just like before

now I'm going to unbox this one and test out the glitter slime

first I added some glue to the lip balm container

next I added some glitter and stirred that together

slowly add in the liquid starch until it forms slime

and here is my glitter emoji slime once I was done

place it in the container and then you can play with it later

I hope you guys enjoyed these DIY miniature slime kit ideas inspired by

emojis please remember to Like subscribe comment and share and if you have any

future video suggestions please leave those in the comments until next time I

hope you guys all have an amazing day

For more infomation >> DIY Miniature Slime Kits! How To Make Emoji Slime DIYs - Tiny Slime Kits Tested! - Duration: 11:57.

-------------------------------------------

Prepare These 3 Green Tea Drinks to Easily Lose Weight - Duration: 9:58.

Prepare These 3 Green Tea Drinks to Easily Lose Weight

Consuming green tea drinks has turned into one of the best dietary complements for those who look for a stable and healthy weight.

This tea is not a miracle, but it does possess some pretty amazing qualities!.

First of all, the high concentration of essential nutrients in green tea fights excessive fat.

It also contains anti inflammatory compounds, purifiers, and diuretics. When introduced into the body, they facilitate the elimination of toxins and fluids.

These are factors related to the difficulties in losing weight.

In addition, green tea is rich in vitamins, minerals, and powerful antioxidants.

  These improve the activity of metabolism to burn calories more easily.

Below, well share 3 healthy recipes that you will want to include in your diet.

Dont forge to try them!.

1. Green tea, ginger and lemon Infusion

A ginger, lemon and green tea is a drink with purifying properties that facilitates the elimination of toxins and improves renal functions and digestion.

This natural combination of ingredients increases energy levels in the body and improves metabolic activity to help you lose weight more easily.

In addition, its ideal to reduce constipation, bloating, and excessive stomach acids.

Ingredients

•  1 teaspoon of green tea,.

•   1 teaspoon of grated ginger,.

•   juice of 1/2 lemon,.

•   1 cup of water.

Preparation

•  Pour the water in a pan and boil.

 •  When it reaches a boil, add the green tea and ginger.

•  Turn the temperature down to low and let it steep for 2 to 3 minutes.

•  Then, take it off the stove and let it brew at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes.

•  Filter the infusion with a fine colander and add the lemon juice.

How to consume

•  Drink a cup of the infusion on an empty stomach and wait 30 minutes before eating breakfast.

•  Drink at least 3 times a week.

2. Green tea, avocado and banana smoothie

With this delicious smoothie, you not only purify your body in a healthy way, but you also boost your physical and mental state.

It contains high quantities of antioxidant compounds, essential fatty acids, and amino acids.

These substances improve your metabolism and contribute to muscular mass.

Its regular consumption fights morning fatigue, and at the same time it stops the desire to munch on foods throughout the day.

Ingredients

•  1 teaspoon of green tea,.

•   1/2 ripe avocado,.

•   1 ripe banana,.

•   1/2  cup of water.

Preparation

•  Boil the water, take it from the heat and add the green tea.

•  Let it brew for 10 to 15 minutes and strain it.

•  Transfer the infusion to a blender and add the avocado, banana and almonds.

•  After obtaining a homogenized drink without lumps, serve immediately.

How to use

•  Drink 30 minutes before breakfast.

•  If desired, repeat in the middle of the day, when you are hungry.

•  Include in your diet at least 3 times per week.

3.  Green tea and mint infusion

You can obtain a drink low in calories by combining the medicinal and slimming properties of green tea with the nutrients of mint leaves.

This is ideal to improve your metabolism.

Both ingredients stand out for their contribution of anti inflammatory and purifying properties.

These help to remove toxins that travel through the blood.

On the other hand, its worth mentioning that it is a natural digestive.

This facilitates the treatment of constipation and poor digestion. .

Ingredients

•  1/2 tablespoon green tea,.

•   1/2 tablespoon mint leaves,.

•   1 tablespoon honey,.

•   1 cup of water.

Preparation

•  Boil the water and add the mint and the green tea.

•  Leave it on the heat for a minimum of 2 to 3 minutes.

•  Let it brew for 10 minutes and then strain it.

•  Finally, sweeten it with a tablespoon of honey.

How to Consume

•  Drink this on an empty stomach, 30 to 40 minutes before breakfast.

•  Repeat daily for 2 weeks, every other day.

If your objective is to lose weight in a healthy way,  try any of these green tea drinks.

  Youll see how good they are to get the best results in a short time.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét