Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 31 2018

Hi Guys! First of all that if you still not subscribe to us than subscribe to our channel and like us on Facebook.

All website link are given in description.

Toptal a best free website for free lancers

You can apply as free lancer you can hire free lancer.

This is trusted website

there are several categories of jobs you can see on website

on no 2 we have upwork also best website for free lancers

link given in description.

You can apply as free lancer you can hire free lancer.

there are several categories of jobs you can see on website

on no 1 we have a best and highest paying website pay 150 to 400$ per week depend on your work

link given in description.

You can apply as free lancer you can hire free lancer.

there are several categories of jobs you can see on website with highest paying rates

Guys! Please Subscribe to us for more interesting videos, like us on Facebook, visit our channel. Thanks For watching. Peace.

For more infomation >> Top 3 Free Lancing Website | 2018 | Earn 150$ to 400$ | Hire Free Lancer| Post Job | Work Your Self - Duration: 5:54.

-------------------------------------------

10 PROVEN HEALTH BENEFITS OF JIAOGULAN TEA - Duration: 4:24.

For more infomation >> 10 PROVEN HEALTH BENEFITS OF JIAOGULAN TEA - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

By Taking This You Are Burning All The Fats Lodged In The Stomach ⚫healthcare✔️ - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> By Taking This You Are Burning All The Fats Lodged In The Stomach ⚫healthcare✔️ - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Dạng đề thi OSE lớp 5 | Vòng 2, năm 2018 |Viết + Nói |TOPIC 2 : TALK ABOUT YOUR FREE TIME ACTIVITIES - Duration: 1:50.

Hello everyone.

My name is Anh Châu.

I'm 10 years old . Today, I'm very happy to share with you some information about my

free time activities.

There are three activities I like to do in my free time.

The first one is listening to music.

I can listen to music at anytime and anywhere.

My favorite song is "Let it go" of OST Frozen.

Second, I like to go swimming with my dad every Saturday morning.

I feel relaxed whenever I swim in the lake.

At that time, I just swim and don't think anything about my lessons.

You know, I have lessons every morning and afternoon from Monday till Friday.

In the evening, I don't have enough time to do other activities except for doing my

homework and preparing for the next lessons.

Finally, I like reading books best.

It helps me relax and know more about the world outside.

Also, I think I'll study better if I read more and more.

After the hard and stressful time at school, my life will be really boring if I have nothing

to do in my free time.

So, I am really fond of my leisure time.That's all information I want to tell you about my

daily activities.

Thank you for listening.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét