Chủ Nhật, 19 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 19 2017

Welcome to Health Wisdom YouTube Channel, in this video, you will learn about the top

5 health benefits of Cucumber for our body.

Keep watching.

Cucumber is an excellent source of vitamins C, K and B. Cucumber also contains sodium,

copper, amino acids, carbohydrates, soluble and insoluble fibre content.

Cucumber are good for our body due to the presence of vitamins and minerals.

The top 5 health benefits of Cucumber for our body are:

1.

Keeps our body hydrated Cucumbers contain about 95% water.

Cucumber helps in keeping our body cool and hydrated.

Cucumber provides the necessary electrolytes balance to our body and restores hydration

of the body cells and thereby reducing water retention.

Cucumber helps in removing toxins and waste from our body due to their high water content.

2.

Helps in Weight Loss Cucumber is an excellent choice for people

who are trying to lose extra weight from their body as it is extremely low in fat and calories.

When we eat cucumbers they help in keeping our stomach full and thereby reduce the craving

for overeating, so include Cucumber in your diet if you want to lose weight.

3.

Reduces Blood Pressure Cucumbers are good source of potassium, magnesium,

and fibre which helps in maintaining blood pressure.

Cucumber also helps in lowering the cholesterol level and lowering the blood pressure in the

arteries.

Additionally they also help in preventing cardiovascular diseases.

4.

Good for Digestion Cucumbers are helpful for improving our digestion.

They help in the treatment of heartburn, gastritis and stomach ulcers.

Since cucumber have high fibre and water content they help in removing toxins and waste from

our body and keeping our body healthy.

5.

Good for Skin Cucumber contains 95% of water content.

Cucumber helps in hydrating and moisturizing our skin.

Cucumber also contains vitamin E and potassium which helps to reduce wrinkles and blemishes

from the skin.

Due to its many benefits for the skin, Cucumber is used for making Facial mask and beauty

creams.

Thanks for watching this video, if you enjoyed this video, please do not forget to like,

share and subscribe to our channel.

In this channel you will get information about various health related topics.

Wishing you good health in your life.

For more infomation >> Top 5 Health Benefits of Cucumbers You Should Know - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

When Do I Start My Garden ? (Nature Elements And Ways For Preparation) - Duration: 2:02.

we usually don't see signs of spring

this early in Wyoming but you look

around here in Laramie at 7,200 feet the

grass is green up we're seeing other

signs of spring like our bulbs popping

up daffodils blooming and buds on our

trees and shrubs getting ready to break

this might have you thinking about

planting your garden already we all have

cabin fever after a Wyoming winter but

you should probably resist the urge

there's still a good chance that will

receive some snow and some cold

temperatures in April and May but you

could still go out clean up your flower

and vegetable gardens getting them ready

for the growing season if you find that

we have a cold weather event after our

trees and shrubs have leapt out the

spring there's a chance you'll see some

injury on those trees and into that new

growth in most cases the plants will

recover and replace that injury with new

growth once things warm up again and

since the temperatures are so warm this

early and we are seeing these signs of

life it's very important that you do get

out and water your lawn water your trees

and shrubs and your flowers that are

beginning to show signs of life this

spring from the University of Wyoming

extension this is Chris Hill gert and

you're watching from the ground up.

For more infomation >> When Do I Start My Garden ? (Nature Elements And Ways For Preparation) - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

BubbleFighter 맴버들과 노템전! Top Shelf SoundsThank you - Duration: 14:07.

For more infomation >> BubbleFighter 맴버들과 노템전! Top Shelf SoundsThank you - Duration: 14:07.

-------------------------------------------

I'M SO AWKWARD!!! German Cheek Kisses - Duration: 6:43.

Aarrgg! Cheek kisses! Muah-muah. I am so bad at these.

Hey everyone! I'm Dana and you're watching Wanted Adventure Living Abroad.

There are many ways of doing things here in Germany that I've gotten quite used to and

even adopted as my own.

Not wearing shoes in the house.

Drinking bubbly water.

Eating pizza with a knife and fork.

But there are some things that even after 7 years of life here, I still do really, really awkwardly.

Try as I may, I still have not learned to do these things with the effortless grace

of my German friends.

Cheek kisses are one of those things.

Here in Germany it has been my experience that when greeting or saying goodbye to friends

or people you've been hanging out with, the double cheek kiss, muah-muah, is quite common.

But my default setting for a friendly greeting or goodbye is a hug.

So one of my big problems often comes when I'm going in for a hug, but the other person

is going in for a kiss-kiss.

Yeah, that gets pretty awkward pretty quickly.

Now I'm in the wrong place, and I'm, like, kissing in the air or the collar of their jacket.

Or if it's another woman, I often find myself caught up in her hair, which is especially

gross if I'm wearing lip gloss.

When that happens, after that first totally awkward, unbalanced kiss, I often just kind

of assume or hope that we're done because, actually, I hugged them, so I am done.

But, I mean, in addition to that, the kiss was just so clumsy and so weird that I just

kind of expect they'll maybe spare me and forgo that second kiss.

Which sometimes they do and for those times I am very grateful to the person.

But sometimes they don't.

Sometimes they press on with the next half of the cheek kissing, but I think we're done,

so I've already started to, like, pull away, so now I have to push back in towards them.

And I can't tell you how many times they've gone for the second kiss, and I've found

myself oh-so-gracelessly mumbling under my breath: "Oh right, sorry, the second kiss"

as I kind of, like, go back in for it.

In that moment, when that happens, it doesn't matter what kind of outfit I'm wearing.

I could be in the classiest clothes, my hair's all nice, my nails freshly painted...doesn't matter.

In that moment, when that happens, I feel like the most unsuave, uncool person in

the whole world.

I just want to slink away and go hide under a rock somewhere.

And if I remember not to go in for a hug, but to actually go in for the kiss-kiss, no

matter how many times I've had to practice, I've been living here for 7 years now, doesn't matter.

So, so often in the moment, my brain just, like, freezes up, and suddenly I have no idea

which cheek I'm supposed to go for first.

The world moves somehow in slow motion and way too quickly at the same time.

My brain is like, left right, left right?

I'm trying to read the person as we're moving towards each other.

Trying to figure out which way they're gonna go, and I'm like eh, eh, eh, my head just

bobbing in the air.

Again so uncool.

But the most, the very most awkward is actually when I'm hanging out with another American,

and at the end of the evening when we go to say goodbye, sometimes then we really don't

know what to do.

Especially when we're hanging out with a bunch of other people, many of whom are from Germany.

Then when it's time to say goodbye, there are a bunch of goodbyes taking place.

And it's like, okay, goodbye to my German friend over here, kiss-kiss.

Goodbye to my German friend's boyfriend here, kiss-kiss.

Goodbye to another German friend over here, kiss-kiss.

Then suddenly I'm thrust in front of my American friend, and my goodbye setting switch

has been changed to cheek kisses at this point, but she's an American, so I know I'm supposed

to hug, but because of this weird situation I have no idea if she's going to go in for

the American goodbye or is she going to go in for the German goodbye?

And yeah, it usually just becomes this super weird kind of hug-kiss-mix-disaster thing.

An utter disaster that we then try to, like, play off, like we totally meant to do that.

Yeah, I totally meant to to do that.

Awkward chuckle, awkward chuckle, look down at our shoes, and just kind of, like, walk away.

Walk away from the situation.

Quick side note: As far as cheek kisses in Germany in general go, I've noticed something interesting.

I've noticed that in Germany it seems to often be the case that when two friends that

are women greet each other and say goodbye they will often do the kiss-kiss, and I've

noticed that when a woman and a man greet each other and say goodbye, they will also

often do the kiss-kiss.

But if two guy friends meet, I don't think that I've ever actually seen them do the kiss-kiss.

I think I usually just see them go for a handshake or a hug.

Is this right? Do I have this right?

So my question for you is: What's been your experience with this?

Am I the only one that's awkward at this?

And how do people greet each other and say goodbye where you live?

Please let me know in the comments below.

Thanks so much for watching.

I really hope that you enjoyed this video.

And if you'd like to check out my page on Patreon,

I will leave a link to that down in the description below.

And of course, as always, I hope you will also enjoy the bloopers that are coming up next.

Until next time, auf Wiedersehen!

Am I the only one that's awkward at this?

And how...and...kiss, kiss!

I have to, like, own it. You know? I'm awkward at this. I just have to, like, own it.

Often the case that two...

Oh! I'm at the end of the video. Okay. Hm.

For more infomation >> I'M SO AWKWARD!!! German Cheek Kisses - Duration: 6:43.

-------------------------------------------

Useful Apps for Bikers - Duration: 9:47.

Hello girls and guys!

Theme today, useful apps.

Yes the 1 app that is relatively useful

For motorcyclists or for everyone else,

Is this tank app, or tank database.

Very class because you have a great

Overview has about the tank operations

And you do not always have to calculate the KM,

But can only enter the total kilometer number

And there are of course also different vehicles.

And it has the advantage of course, too

Reminded someone of the maintenance,

Or engine oil consumption etc..

You can get an overview of the expenses

And no restriction in the vehicles

And what I still quite great is,

You can either back it up to your own server

For the app or it just secures it

To any drive such as Drive or any other.

Class, free of charge and

Accompanied me actually for the Suzuki Freewind

And for the Lido, idela for refueling.

An amazing app is Magic Earth,

I've been looking for a routing app for motorcycling

If I do not want to drive with the roadbook

And have it then also immediately before

My America vacation tested in

Miami and Orlando.

This is e.g. A really great app,

The one shows all the routes etc.

And of course you can also enter routes etc.

And the absolutely great is,

You can download all the maps!

Here are all the cards that are available,

Such as China, Germany, America, Great Britain, etc.,

To Russia, etc.

Really all countries represented.

Here you have the maps you downloaded,

And here are still cards that are currently being downloaded.

So that you can download the maps

You can of course also route offline

And need no internet connection

And thus it is a great tool with no costs,

So a free tool and

Is a great thing and

Has us in Florida very much helped, was really great.

Everything found, great rooted us and

Yes, I can only put my heart to you,

Is e.g. For you a practical free alternative

For the mobile phone if you do not want to buy a route.

The cards are always updated,

One is asked before and one

Can also store many data on the memory card

And does not need them so do not hold on the phone.

What kind of app do I have?

Practical app is e.g. SpeedometerGPS.

Not only to measure by GPS,

When you left,

How high is the fastest speed,

What is the average,

On which heights you are now,

In which direction you are on the road.

There is also the overview of satellites

And a practical speed diagram (not height).

What is very convenient is you can enter for car (motorbike) and cycling

And here you put it back

And here you put it back

And then the routes are also stored

And then you can take that route

In one block

Or wherever, or on one side,

Or with friends.

Is a very small, again a free tool

And works really outstanding.

What I still very much like to use is e.g.

Olysse tachometer because it has many great functions.

Such as. It also shows the height the compass, etc.,

Also the temperature,

But you also have the possibility that you can

(E.g. If you want to see how good the acceleration is

Can be reached here at 60 km/h and at 100 km/h

And to the 1/4 mile the time.

So to the 1/4 mile the time and

To 60 and 100 km/h also the time!

Is of course also fully adjustable on

The metric and the American system,

On the customs system,

Also always shows the battery

And also has many additional features

Such as head-up display, etc.,

Which is of course uninteresting for motorcyclists,

But you can then use it in the car.

What is also great, it also has a navigation function,

I. If I go now on Navi I can

Any Navi program

And it shows me then nevertheless additionally

The speed and a few things more.

Only drawback, when I close it,

The program is always active and active

Shows me the speed,

I. I must, of course, really go into Manu

And exit the app, or it will continue.

Yes, these were once the really interesting apps

The one for motorcycling and at all

For driving.

What I still find great is e.g. RCoid!

Since I for my old music system no

Remote control more,

This provides me with all the functions

And you can also change the remote controls,

Such as between the Grundig, a Sony or a Samsung.

This is really great, you just need it

A small tool (remote control code)

And then can all infrared remote controls

To post-simulate

And for the Grundig M20, a very old one

But still well functioning facility,

The operator of the app equaled me

A tool (remote control code).

This is really great! Thank you!!!

Works only on the

Samsung S4 to S6 of my knowledge,

Since only the one infrared interface have.

At the S7 I have heard there is no more

And that is a Samsung S5

And thus ideally around it also as an infrared remote control

To use for the music system or also for the TV.

Yes, that's my apps I use

And remains only one thing to say to me, as always,

STAY UP!

See you!

For more infomation >> Useful Apps for Bikers - Duration: 9:47.

-------------------------------------------

let's play horror story or autobiography // elfowl - Duration: 3:49.

Oh this song was written about a videogame character.

I love him.

I only like dudes in video games.

No it wasn't Allister, it's Solace.

If anyone plays Dragon Age, other than Elizabeth.

[Guitar music] I mean it's also about how I'm going to fucking cut a bitch.

I just want to make that clear too, ok I'm done.

Y'all didn't come here for this.

[Cheering] [Yes we did!]

I'm sorry for my reputation then.

[Guitar resumes] air that i breathe that i cannot taste

don't taste like rain or fog but hastily the moment turns itself on end

and i get backwards, my back twists and bends the option no one ever takes

but somebody wants to, somewhere wants to the other versions pick and choose

and then you have nothing to do with you

something bit ya, turned you black and blue c'mere, c'mere i'll fall in love with

you and like a mirror take your shape

and you'll take mine till the magic activates reality will never win

cuz i'll keep rolling it over again I don't remember fuck!

[You rock!]

but nothing ever fills us up

I have to have constant affirmation or I'll forget my songs.

Like Tinkerbell!

[Cheering]

[Guitar music resumes] so

I just chalk all our faults up to bad luck and any time i talk to you

i think about what i shouldn't do i could do it but i don't want to

and I don't so i won't so go on get gone get gone, get gone, get gone

and if you decide that it's all for them, well

i can amputate you like a severed limb there ain't nobody i can't cut

down until their legs can't prop them up I stole yr cake so i might could eat

and i stole yr heart so i might could speak once it starts i'm never shutting up

till i'm strong enough, when i'm strong enough

[Cheering] Thank you.

For more infomation >> let's play horror story or autobiography // elfowl - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO START WARM UP EXERCISES II कैसे करें वार्म उप व्यायाम की शुरुआत II By. Kavita Nalwa II - Duration: 5:02.

Hi, Welcome at F3 Kavita's Yobics...

Well, Kavita's Yobics is a unique fitness concept which gives you total body fitness.

Internal fitness as well as External fitness

Well, here now you can't make any excuses b'coz we will show you the exercises at Kavita's Yobics.

F3 Kavita's Yobics which you can do anytime, anywhere. Whether you are at work, you are at home or you are traveling.

Right, So here we start with the Introduction video

We will show you the importance of warm up

Whether you to any kind of exercise. Whether its intensity it high or low, You must do warm up.

First of all, right, so, in the first video we'll show you how to start your warm up exercises.

Its very very important so, here we go

Before you start your actual work out, you must do all these warm up exercises.

Its very important. So from head to toe, you must do these warm up exercises.

Which will give a flexibility to your joints to your muscles

and its make you aware, the all the joint and muscles that now we are going to do exercise.

So, will start from the neck exercise which we call Neck Rotation.

Slowly and very nicely.

Keep your mouth open when you rotate your neck

Front

And Back

Side twist

Not more than 3 times... at the most 4 times.

Shoulder Rotations

Again keep your mouth open at complete circle.

Don't go too fast

As you are giving exercise to your joint.. complete hand operations

Complete shoulder rotation of,,,, cord

Again don't take your shoulders too back... very nicely... & Slowly.... Complete moment.

The warm up for your wrist

3 to 5 times

Then for your core portion and the waist

you can be.. just give in rotation... complete and properly....

Then you can do 3 to 5 times in the beginning

side padding

Here, I would like to say. Don't go direct

As much as you can don't do that... start slowly

And when you bend on the sides you should breath out.. exhale when bend side wings

Similarly, Front Bending. But here also just make sure that don't go directly down

Slowly-slowly just bend and then come up... When you bend just exhale.... and come up

Then again little more and then come up

Again gradually and slowly gradually you should go downwards and

Again going Backward bending in the same bend here and then slowly back

Don't go much at the back side initially, because it is warm up exercise.

so, slowly just bend forward and little bit bend.. then back

Similarly for your knees

Again all slow moments... not more than 3 to 5 times

For your ankle

Take it up & down. You take it up ... just exhale when you take it up

And you just be on your toes and down.

So, these were few warm exercises. Which you must do when you start your actual workout

So, I am sure next time when you start your actual work out. You will do these warm up exercises

For more information, for more queries you can reach me on email id which you see on the screen

And for more videos, don't forget to subscribe this channel.

Thank you for watching.

For more infomation >> HOW TO START WARM UP EXERCISES II कैसे करें वार्म उप व्यायाम की शुरुआत II By. Kavita Nalwa II - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

Oxytocin And Feminine Energy - Duration: 6:50.

hello and welcome to feminine success

secrets the place that women come to to

become powerfully feminine I'm Candice

Oneida in today's video I'm going to

answer a question from a subscriber

"little witch" asks i'm wondering if you

do a video about the effects of the

release of oxytocin on a female in this

spiritual and sexual energy in everyday

life

super great question now the work that I

do when I train women in the feminine

arts the five core feminine art

essentially have to do with the true

seven and the women that comes from

inside first and then expresses itself

outwardly through shining now in doing

that what we learn how to do is we learn

how to take command and embodiment in

the body

what does this do this is fair the

hormonal nature inside of us

so when we started becoming command

about those energetically we affect the

endocrine system we have fix our energy

will affect our attitude we have six our

help now part of what i doing my

trainings as i do something I teach some

of the effects of Taoist alchemy has

been over thousands and thousands of use

that is all about bringing health

longevity and sexual vibrancy back into

people's lives now these ancient

training is applicable to the modern

world on the modern energy system and it

needs to be brought back because of

women need to get back into their

relationship to their feminine power and

away from our training for so many

decades at this point and the masculine

power now back to little witches

question about oxytocin oxytocin is a

hormone is released when we are touching

when we're filling intimacy through

sexuality

ok oxytocin is such an

important hormone for women in fact the

kind of built to be feeling pleasure and

be releasing oxytocin all the time now

in terms of my story uh when I spent all

those years of the corporate woman

building enterprise myself and doing it

from my masculine I was under so much

cortisol stress cortisol the hormone

that is the fight-or-flight hormones ok

it designed to kick in when we need to

save howlive basically what actually

happened is we are under so much stress

all the time

this is men and women by

way, it's not just women. We are under so much

stress all of the time that cortisol

is being released all of the time

anyways literally fraying and our nerve

endings

we're under so much stress we've

forgotten how to not be stressed we

forgotten how to actually feel pleasure

and when we do its rare or rarER and

it's too rare for a woman is my point

here we're supposed to be feeling that

all of the time it's supposed to be the

foundation of our experience and we're

actually experiencing the opposite of

the cortisol strength and experiencing

the oxytocin feel fulfillment then we

feel feel that the name we feel are

settled in our body and then we actually

didn't have clarity about what we do

what we bring and how we can serve other

people so it's probably but it's not a

illustrate that when we're in their load

in the masculine we are in the final

flight situation now men have 20 to 30

times more testosterone than us

what does this mean testosterone helps

men to be in a warring fighting

orientation they are literally built more

for the warring situation and we are now

this is gosh you know I feel like I'm

gonna go against all of the work of the

sexual revolution of the sixties by

saying these things but on a hormone level

alone

we are not built to be put under that

kind of stress to be in a fighting

orientation all the time and if you are

anything like me i was in a warring

fighting orientation all the time when I

was corporate and because under so much

stress about building my company those

oh in my masculine I was boring and

fighting and competing all of the time

now the feminine is about collaboration

the opposite of competing right we're

actually built for collaboration were

built for sharing our energy were built

for spreading things in service were

built for

in in in collaboration were built to

share ideas and to build on each other

to build each other up words were built

to create wealth thriving energy so when

we are feeling oxytocin when we feel

pleasure we feel like we are thriving

because literally energetically we end

up filled up

ok so The Powerfully Feminine Intensive

The Powerfully Feminine trainings that I do

are designed to get us back into the

orientation of being filled up feeling

pleasure through all the feminine arts

such that we can then share the

thriving wealth that we embody in our

ourselves with others know how to do this I

can't show you the 5 Core Feminine Arts

in one video but i just wanted to

let you understand that when you're

under that amount of stress it's not

okay for you i think you get that just

probably why you're here listening to me

today

quick How: is to get back into an

oxytocin orientation seek friends that

you trust who you can touch you can hug

for you can drop your legs over who you

can hang out with but don't just hang

out next to each other touch each other

ok touch is such a powerful melter of the

cortisol it will melt the cortisol out

of your energy

ok simple homework i love your comments

below if you like my video a thumbs up i

am here to serve you i publish every

sunday and remember when you have the

courage to go out there and shine you

give others permission to do the same so

let's go out there and shine this week

bye-bye for now.

For more infomation >> Oxytocin And Feminine Energy - Duration: 6:50.

-------------------------------------------

R.J. Graziano "Let's Get Personal" Initial Bracelet - Duration: 2:48.

For more infomation >> R.J. Graziano "Let's Get Personal" Initial Bracelet - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

ПЛАНЕТА ДИНОЗАВРОВ БЭБИ ПАНДА - Kids Learn About Dinosaurs - Educational Videos for Kids - Duration: 19:47.

ПЛАНЕТА ДИНОЗАВРОВ БЭБИ ПАНДА - Kids Learn About Dinosaurs - Educational Videos for Kids

For more infomation >> ПЛАНЕТА ДИНОЗАВРОВ БЭБИ ПАНДА - Kids Learn About Dinosaurs - Educational Videos for Kids - Duration: 19:47.

-------------------------------------------

Gradpoint Demo - Duration: 4:59.

Hello class, my name is Anthony Zlaket, and I will be your teacher with this government

course with Riverside Virtual School.

I'd like to take the opportunity to welcome you to the course, and show you how to use

Gradpoint, which is the online class that you'll use to access the content.

When you enroll you'll be given a password and a login for Gradpoint as well as the web

address.

When you first get to Gradpoint and log in, I want you to take notice of the "communicate"

tab at the top of the screen because this is where I make my announcements and it is

a bit varied here.

The announcements tab that I've left for you shows the fours modules, or the four main

units of the course and when they are due.

So roughly one unit is due per month; one module per month.

When I make these announcements it does get sent to your email but oftentimes students

use an email that they don't check regularly and so I just want to make sure that you are

aware of the deadlines for the course.

I do accept late work for half-credit.

If you have any questions or concerns, my contact information is azlaket@rusd.k12.ca.us

and my lab hours are by appointment, but I am usually able to meet Mondays after school.

So let's look at the content.

On the left side of the page, you'll see the introductory unit as well as the four main

modules.

"What is Citizenship?", "Foundations," "Policy and Elections," and "The Courts and Civil

Liberties."

So I'll show you how to do this.

Let's look at the first module.

When you click it, you'll see that this module has six individual subgroups, and each of

them are going to have content for you to read, and interactive videos and slideshows

to watch.

So let's look at this first one.

Actually, let's look at "natural rights," because I know that this one has an assessment

that you'll need to take.

So, you are given a brief overview, and to progress through the slides, here is your

tab right here.

This is pretty typical.

This is like your textbook.

You are going to get most of the content right here on Gradpoint.

"What is the Purpose of Government?"

So you'll read, read the key terms, and sometimes like I said there will be something interactive

for you to do, for example, like here, you'll begin and it will read the text for you and

lead you through a lesson.

So I'm going to click right here because the tricky part is finding out where the assessments

are and I know a lot of students get hung up on this part.

So, you'll keep reading the content, you're taking notes, and you get to the very end,

and it's going to tell you what the assessments are.

And then the big questions is: "How do I submit assessments?"

Sometimes the assessments are a quiz, and sometimes the assessments require you to do

work on your own at home and then submit it to me through a drop box.

So the "Natural Rights 1.01" assessment requires you to complete the reading, do your notes,

and complete and submit your quiz.

Now, where is the quiz?

The quiz is right here under "Assessments."

So here we are "1.01, Natural Rights."

You see that there's just this tiny button down here that says, "Start."

Click that, and you'll see the quiz starts right here ans you can take this at home on

your own.

Sometimes, on different assessments, you'll be asked to write something on paper or write

it on Word, and let's see 1.02 is like that.

The assessment for 1.02, this time it just says "Open" so for this one the idea is that

you've written something on your computer and now you need to attach it and send it

to me.

And that's how you would do it.

There are a couple of ways you can do this.

You can write it on a Word document and save it, or you can write it on a physical piece

of paper, take a couple of pictures with your phone, upload them to your computer, and attach

them here and send them to me.

And you would work through the content this way.

When you get to the final exam you will have to come to Poly and take it.

This will be done during finals week for seniors.

So, unless there is anything unusual, then this is how you take the class.

Usually this is the same thing for each module.

I don't think that there will be anything new or tricky that comes up, so if you do

have a problem or any questions you know how to contact me.

Good luck with the course!

I hope you all do well.

Thank you.

For more infomation >> Gradpoint Demo - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

Farming Simulator 17 John Deere 6R Tractor And 1252 Windrower - Duration: 8:08.

HI GUYS !!!! Welcome to Farming Simulator 17 Mods Channel in this video I will show You two new mods from JOHN DEERE.

John Deere 6R Tractor 2 Engine Setup 2 Wheel Setup 2 Design Setup

Very nice details

IC CONTROL SPACE

John Deere 1252 Windrower 12.5m Working Width 20km/h Working Speed

I have some hay ready for collection

If you enjoy watching my videos... Give thumb up SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE And for any question ( or just for say HI!!) LET comment I will be happy to answer you...... bb

For more infomation >> Farming Simulator 17 John Deere 6R Tractor And 1252 Windrower - Duration: 8:08.

-------------------------------------------

How to Stretch Your Shoulders / Deltoids تمرين إطالة عضلات الكتف - Duration: 4:45.

Today, I'm shooting from Jump Academy

and I will talk about how to do the best stretch for your Deltoids

Like all other of my stretching videos,

we should always look at the anatomy of the muscle to know how to stretch it.

look at its location, at which bones and joints, its functions

So lets have a look at the anatomy of the Deltoids

Obviously, I am not going to refer to the right shoulder as he has a dislocation!

He has an issue on his right AC joint.

Therefore, I will use his left shoulder

The Deltois is shaped like a cup

it originates from here, at the clavicle, acromion, ans scapula. and inserts atthe humerus.

Due to its shape and location on the anterior, lateral, and posterior sides;

its will have various functions.

I'm going to start with the anterior / front Delt that originates on the clavical

Second is the lateral head that originates on the acromial head

and finally, the posterior / rare delt that originates at the spinous process of the scapula

All these head combine together to insert at the deltoid tuberosity of the humerus

Now that we have understood its anatomy, let see how it functions

Since there is a front and a back side, this means they will work against each other

Main actions of the front delt is to flex the shoulder

and the main action of the rare delt is to extend the shoulder

the laterla side of the delts is responsible for shoulder abduction

Also, the deltoids assists in both internal and external rotations

Since the delts perform various functions

the stretch will also include different angles in order to hit the entire muscle.

First, we will talk about the front delt.

Since it does shoulder flexion, then we need to do shoulder extension to stretch it.

So, I'm going to roll my shoulders back and extend my shoulder as much as I can.

or I can hold a fist behind my back, and keep my chest opened with no flexion in the T-spine.

because it will reduce the effectiveness of the stretch

Then I will take my arms as high as i possibly can;

the higher I raise my arms, the deeper the stretch will be.

We do the exact opposite when we want to stretch the rear delts.

Rear delt does shoulder extension, so we need to flex the shoulder to stretch it.

I need to take this point (on the scapula) and this point (on the humerus) as far as possible

so I will do little internal rotation and pull my arm inwards.

I should feel it stretching

The more I pull it inward, the deeper the stretch will be.

Now, the side / lateral delt

Its function is to abduct the shoulder so I need to adduct the shoulder.

However, since it needs to be moved medially, the angle is limited because the arm is going to hit the torso.

So I can stretch it along with either the front or rear delts

So I'm going to adduct the arm either infront or behind, crossing the torso.

Here, I'm combining its stretch along with the front delt

However, on the front delt I took my arms away from behind the troso

here,I'm going to keep the elbow close and to the inside of the body.

as you can see from the back, 'm trying to pull it to the other side as far as i can.

or, the opposite, combine it with the rear delt

bring it forward and pull it to the inside,

Here, if I pull my arm higher, the stretch will shift from the lateral side to the posterior side.

Now, we have learned how to stretch the delts properly.

This is the simplest way, there is other variations,

but I always like to give the easiest stretch the covers the entire muscle.

If you like the video, don't for get to give it a thumbs up and share it, and subscribe to my channel

I want to thank Jump Academy and Mrs. Faten for hosting me to shoot this video

make sure to check their links in the description box below, along with my social media outlets.

If you have any question, please leave a comment on this video.

For more infomation >> How to Stretch Your Shoulders / Deltoids تمرين إطالة عضلات الكتف - Duration: 4:45.

-------------------------------------------

My House Has Never Smelled Nice, But When I Learned This Trick Amazing! -Health Wizard - Duration: 1:54.

my house has never smelled nice but when

i learned this trick amazing

why spend money on expensive fresheners

with chemicals when you can make your

own homemade spray which is extremely

effective and utilizing unpleasant odors

and is completely safe and natural the

best thing is that you only need three

ingredients to create it you will need

the following ingredients one-quarter

cup detergent 4 tablespoons baking soda

2 cups water dish for heating

preparation

first you have to put one-quarter cup

detergent in a bucket then you need to

add 4 tablespoons of baking soda after

that it is necessary to add two cups of

boiling water to the mixture and mix all

together leave for 30 minutes until

dissolved take a spray bottle and pour

the mixture into it how to use it you

should use this mixture to spray things

like mattresses sofas fabric carpet or

sort of any kind you will be amazed at

the results

note if you notice that the soda is not

mixed well you should add a drop of

alcohol in the bottle again and mix to

dissolve do not hesitate to share this

article with your friends and family

For more infomation >> My House Has Never Smelled Nice, But When I Learned This Trick Amazing! -Health Wizard - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda MX-5 RF 2017 (Inside & Outside) [Full] - Duration: 3:00.

New Car reviews Australia

New car prices Australia

Mazda MX-5 RF 2017 (Inside & Outside) [Full]

AU CAR REVIEWS

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét