Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 5, 2018

Waching daily Jun 1 2018

they r soo good

For more infomation >> Hailee Steinfeld - Colour (Lyrics) feat. MNEK - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

All Hail King Julien Are You There, Frank? It's Me, King Julien Episode 22 - Emma Berry - Duration: 17:41.

♥ Thanks so much for watching!

For more infomation >> All Hail King Julien Are You There, Frank? It's Me, King Julien Episode 22 - Emma Berry - Duration: 17:41.

-------------------------------------------

"Life Under The Palms": Our Botanical Haven Part Two - Duration: 57:36.

Paradise Found: Paul & Brad's So. Fla. Oasis!

For more infomation >> "Life Under The Palms": Our Botanical Haven Part Two - Duration: 57:36.

-------------------------------------------

What is a Blue Alert and why did you get one on your phone? - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> What is a Blue Alert and why did you get one on your phone? - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Are You Ready to Write a Book? - Duration: 4:50.

Hi, I'm Marie Maccagno. I'm a writing coach

and a published author, and today I'm going to talk about

"How Do I Know When I'm Ready To Write a Book?"

This is something that I had direct experience with.

I was in a writing coaching program for quite a while,

a couple of years, and my coach kept saying to me,

"Marie, you're writing a book." and I

couldn't see it. She would just drop in the idea,

"You're writing a book. This is part of your book."

and then she would say "and then forget about it. Don't even think about

writing a book." and I would just keep writing.

So finally I decided to print off everything that

I'd written in the time that I was in the coaching program.

I printed out everything that I had done, all the entries,

all the little writing things I'd done in writing retreats,

all of it. Printed it out, put it into a three ring binder

and I read it all in one sitting.

There might have been--

I don't know, maybe 100 pages in the end.

I was shocked at how much writing I actually had.

And when I read it all through, I started to realize,

"Oh my goodness, this is what she's talking about."

"This is the material for my book."

I started to see themes emerging,

I started to see ways that I could expand

on some basic ideas that really

could become something much larger.

So, one of the things that I suggest to people now is:

collect all the writing that you've got.

So, maybe you've written some longer Facebook posts, or maybe you've

got some long email responses that you've

written to a friend or a family member.

Take all of those things that you have written,

in whatever format they're in. Put them all in one place,

and then take the time to sit down

and read through them all.

Take that time to look for some of the common themes,

or some of the common threads that are there

could link one idea into

the next that would become either a short story,

a collection of short stories,

or maybe even a longer book of some kind.

Collecting all that writing is such an impressive and

really important first step.

The other thing about "When Are You Ready to Write a Book?"

it's "where's the energy?" Have you got that burning desire to

actually write a book?

For me, I did, it was a lifelong dream and

I'd finally decided that at the age that I was at,

55, I was no closer to writing

a book at 55 than I was at 5.

And if I didn't start now, it wasn't going to happen.

and I really did not want to go to my grave,

never having written that book. It's time.

And perhaps there's that energy in you, where it

really feels like it's time.

Whatever the motivation, you could be 20, you could be 30,

you could be 40, it's not really the age that matters so much.

Is your energy there

driving you to actually say yes to

this dream that you've got, to write that book?

If it is, take that step

and start to look around and gather the

information that you've already generated.

All of that writing that you've already done.

Another piece that can be really helpful for you in terms of

"when are you ready to write a book?"

is to look at what other people have been telling you about some

of your writing. Are there peices that you've

written that you've actually shared with somebody else?

Or somebody will say

"This is really strong. You know, I think this could really be

developed into something."

That's really important feedback to work with.

Don't just dismiss that as out of hand.

Take that as another writing prompt, basically.

"This is good information for me to take another step."

And speaking of other steps, one important thing

to do as a writer who is ready to make

that step into a longer project,

remember to celebrate every step of the way.

That when you make that decision to write your book,

then you also want to be celebrating all those little

steps you're taking to make that book happen.

So whether it's getting yourself to the page that day,

finishing a chapter,

sharing a piece of writing with your writing buddy, whatever it is.

Keep celebrating so that your energy

for the book continues all the way through to the end.

So, if this content has been helpful at all,

please feel free to share with your friends, let them know that

this information is avalible.

If you have any comments or any of your own

experience you'd like to share, I'd love to hear from you.

And information on how to get a hold of me through my

website is available with this video.

Thanks a lot for watching.

For more infomation >> Are You Ready to Write a Book? - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

2013 Ram 1500 Bighorn | Redwater Dodge - Duration: 3:19.

Hey everyone, it's Will High The Truck Guy

coming to you from Redwater Dodge.

I have a spectacular unit for you guys to

have a look at.

It's a 2013 Ram Bighorn.

Beautiful condition, what can I say, it's

gonna sell itself.

Beautiful chrome grill, tow hooks on the front,

I always love it when they have this big chrome

emblem on the front with the Ram.

So, this truck not only has really nice shiny

rims, but it got 20" tires as well, and we've

got chrome accents and lights on the rear

view mirrors, and the chrome badging on the

side as well that really shows up nice with

the white.

So we come down the side you'll see the chrome

handles are here as well and mudflaps.

We'll come around the back and i'll show you

that this truck has some really nice features

like, dual exhaust, chrome tips, it has a

trailer towing package on it, backup camera.

Underneath this tunnel cover we have a lined

box.

I love making videos of nice trucks, this

one is no exception.

Really nice, clean dash, easy to read dials,

all your controls are on your steering wheel

for your bluetooth, for your speed control,

all that kind of stuff, the things you would

expect.

We've got a big touchscreen here, as well

as the console shift, which is something you

don't see anymore, and a really nice feature.

In the middle, we've got this console with

the smaller deck on top so you can put your

papers, your USB ports are on the back here,

on this little part here.

Then underneath we've got the large portion,

which you can put things in that you want

to keep out of sight, so really handy, and

right over here which is hard to see for you

guys, I know.

But we have a CD player, yay.

So do you have passengers with long legs?

Aha, we've solved the problem, this truck

is awesome, with tons of leg room.

As well as the leg room, we've got incredible

storage under the seats here.

As we lift them up, you'll see that there

is covered storage, this just pop's up on

each side, and you've got these big compartments

underneath.

While we're here, i'll show you there is two

cupholders in the centre here as well.

Close 'em up, put the seats back down and

we're back to where we started.

I forgot to show you this, this is awesome

for when you've got two passengers, you have

two more cupholders and an arm rest.

On the floor, we have storage on each side,

and you can fill these with ice and put your

favourite drinks in there, keep them out of

sight, out of the way of the kids, and nothing

rolling around on the floor.

Pretty awesome truck, nice head rests in the

back, nice light interior as well, which is

really nice in the summer time.

On the back here we have 12V power and we

have the vents for the air conditioning and

the heat.

So, I am Will High The Truck Guy and I invite

you to come and have a look at this beauty

780-942-3629

if you wanna give us a call,

any of the sales associates here will be happy

to help you out.

I guarantee that if you make Redwater Dodge

your first stop, we'll make it your last stop.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét