Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 5, 2018

Waching daily May 31 2018

In Matthew 6:34 Jesus said: "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry

about its own things.

Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."

It says if God has put a 24-hour fuse in our heart and when you worry about tomorrow today

you are putting a 48-hour load on a 24-hour fuse.

We used to have an air conditioning unit in one of our homes.

There would be just a surge of too much electricity and the fuse was continually blowing and I

was always having to replace that fuse on that air conditioning unit.

And the thing is when you worry about tomorrow today you´re putting that 48-hour load on

a 24-hour fuse and something is going to blow it.

It will erupt in your marriage, it will erupt in broken health.

Just one day in a time.

God will take care of tomorrow.

Some people are not just worrying about tomorrow, they are worrying about next week, next month

and there´s huge problems arising because of it.

Listen, your Father cares for you.

Cast your care on Him and He will sustain you.

You are loved by God.

For more infomation >> Don't Worry, God Will Take Care of Tomorrow | Bayless Conley - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 5 NETFLIX ORIGINALS YOU CAN'T MISS! - Duration: 7:26.

Hi everyone! My name is Gaby and thank you

for watching this video

For today's video, I decided to change it up

Leave books behind to talk to you about

my top 5 Netflix Originals you can't miss

Aside from reading, Netflix is another hobby of mine

I spend some time on the site watching series

Just the other day I realized I've seen

a bunch of Netflix originals lately

That's what I'll be chatting about today

I want to recommend you five Netflix series that I loved

Aside from Club de Cuervos and Stranger Things

I think we've all watched those by now

The first series I want to talk about is the one that inspired

this video about Netflix recommendations

It's the one I've watched most recently

It's safe to call it one of my favorite series

It has earned that spot on my top favorite series

Not just on Netflix but in general

That series is Dark

It's a German series. It has subtitles in English and Spanish

If you prefer to watch in English. Personally, I watched it in Spanish

It's one of those series were the plot is not

as easy to explain

being honest

People would recommend this one to me because I like Stranger Things

I like the 80's vibe, kids solving a mystery, all of that

It's not necessarily the same themes

They're both alike in that they're based in the 80's

At least a big chunk of Dark is based around that decade

And it also follows a group of kids

In Dark, they're more like teenagers instead of children

They're trying to solve the mystery

that's taking place in their town in Germany

I don't want to spoil anything because honestly it is one of those series that

It's worth it to wait and be surprised by every twist and turn

But I will tell you that it does have a Back to the Future vibe

So I'm basically saying that time travel

happens in this series

It also deals with dark themes about religion and hell

If you were to ask me I would say that

I like this series a lot more than Stranger Things

I would give Stranger Things like an 8

I would give Dark a 9.5 or even a 10. I really enjoyed it

The next series I will be recommending

is called Friends From College

This is a comedy series and at first

it seemed kinda weird. The humor in this series was not my thing

But I gave it a chance and watched more episodes

By the third episode I began to enjoy it

This one is about a group of six friends that have known each other since college

The series begins around 10 years after college

Actually I think they're around 38 to 40 years old

It follows each of their lives and what they've done after

graduating from college

In the first episode we find out two people in the friend group are married

But the husband is cheating with one of the women in this friends

This makes everything weird when they all get together

Little by little, everything unravels

I think that drama in the friend group

Is what fuels the series

This is a very funny series

There were a lot of laugh out loud moments

That's why I'm recommending it

It gets compared a lot to How I Met Your Mother

I wouldn't be able to say if this is true because I haven't

watched HIMYM

Just one episode here or there

That's why I'm not able to confirm the comparison

The next series is the only one

that I have yet to finish watching

I still need to watch 3 episodes. That series is Black Mirror

Each episode is its own story

It doesn't matter in which order you watch

since there's no continuation

It's a bit of sci-fi. Actually, Black Mirror gets compared to

an old series called The Twilight Zone

They're both kind of futuristic

fantasy, with a bit of mystery

It's a series that takes a closer look at our world today

At our society and technology

How that has consumed us more every day

Every episode is a different critique about

an element of our society like social media, the internet

Everything that we're constantly surrounded by

It's very gripping. It has four seasons

Okay now I will tell you about two series from Spain

Maybe you already have an idea of which these are

At least the first one

And that is Money Heist

It left me feeling stunned

I loved it but in all honesty it is a bit soap operaish

But it is a good one

If you have yet to see it, I highly recommend it

It has two seasons

And its about a heist

A heist on the mint factory of Spain

One of the main characters is named The Professor

and he assembles a team of robbers

and people that are skilled at crime

Their goal is to get away with the biggest heist in history

The series revolves around this group and how they hold up the factory

Things start going wrong

While they're inside, the robbers are fabricating all this money they're going to steal

There's a lot of complications that come up

It's a series that is full of drama

It has a bit of mystery as well

A couple things happen that take you by surprise

It will hook you

You will want to marathon this

It's a short series

I'm gonna talk about the last book that I want to recommend

It's another Spanish series

It's called Cable Girls

I'm anxiously waiting for the next season

Out of all the series I've talked about today, this is the one that is most like an actual soap opera

A very well made soap opera. It's based on the 20's

I love the wardrobe

The story will hook you. It's about 4 working class girls

They work at a phone company, and it focuses on their lives

The show gives you these 4 different perspectives

And there's a big secret that connects the girls

We see how they form a friendship

through all these little things that unite them

There's loads of intrigue, mystery, romance

It has a bit of everything

And that's it for this video

Don't miss any of these series

I really think there's something for everyone on this list

There's Dark and Black Mirror

for those that crave atmospheric, dark

mystery heavy series

There's Friends From College for those that seek comedy

It's basically 100% comedy with some drama thrown in

And the Spanish series, for those that want something to marathon

Let me know in the comment below, what are your top series

Netflix originals

I'm always looking for new series to watch

Don't forget to give this video a thumbs up

especially if you want to see more videos like these

about movies and series

Subscribe to my channel for new videos

And turn on the notification bell

so you can be notified when I have a new video!

Thank you for joining me

I hope you have a fabulous rest of your day

Sending you lots of positive vibes

And I'll see you in the next one, bye!

For more infomation >> TOP 5 NETFLIX ORIGINALS YOU CAN'T MISS! - Duration: 7:26.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 CLOTHES WE HATE THE MOST - You May Never Want to Wear These Again - Duration: 1:00.

There was a new survey done on the top 10 clothes we hate most

Lets break it down

And see if we can think of other ones we should add to the list

Coming in at number ten, deep V- neck shirt... sexy

Number 9, sweater vest

Number 8, this is a touchy subject because I'm sure you are proud of yours

UGGS - Fifty one percent of people that took the survey said they're hideous

Number 7, this one's a touchy subject for me because I like my red pants

Big red pants. But they're comfy though

Number 6, a tracksuit. Number 5, clothes with elbow patches

Number 4, bellbottoms. Number 3, crocs

Number 2, sexy leather pants

And the number 1 piece of clothes that we hate the most

Speedos

Come on. You're really trying to impress people, aren't you?

Can you think of anything that should've been on this list? Make sure you leave it in the comments below

Thanks for watching make sure you like and subscribe

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét