Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 5, 2018

Waching daily Jun 1 2018

You nervous about taking the truck, Dad?

On the sand?

[Dad:] Huh, what?

[Brendon laughing]

Excuse me!

[Dad:] Ha, what?

[Dad:] Dust. [B:] Are you worried about the truck in the sand?

Uncle Bill is filling up the gas.

[Erin:]--Taking out the air, not filling up the gas.

[B:] Oh, that's what I meant.

Uncle Bill is taking out air.

[Dad:] Say we won't get stuck.

[B:] We wont get stuck if we-- if we do it correctly!

There's a chance, but I don't think we will.

... well if you don't like it, we don't have to do it again tomorrow.

[Dad:] Tomorrow will be longer? Driving?

[B:] Um, I think shorter.

This is pretty soft.

Your--your truck is definitely

truckin' through.

[Erin:] Just truckin'.

[B:] Woah--woah!

What's going on, guys?

We're here in North Carolina,

fishing the surf for some big red drum,

big gator blues,

um, and I've got a special rig to show you.

Check that out.

That's it. It's a really simple rig,

and basically, it's a fish finder rig,

except it gets stopped off right here,

so it doesn't keep going up,

and it's got a really short leader line.

This is really great because you are able to cast out really far.

Usually, when I use fish finder rigs,

1) I don't have this on here,

and 2) this line is usually

this long.

Right?

and when it's this long, it's hard to cast it out

because it starts to helicopter, I'm sure some of you have experienced that,

Today,

I'm here--today I spent the, basically entire day just

watching the locals here, learning about the rigs,

learning about the different baits they like to use,

and uh, everyone is using a very similar rig to this.

Actually, my friend--someone I met on the beach here, Santosh, he showed me how to tie this,

and if you're watching this, Santosh, thank you, I really appreciate it.

It starts with a shock line,

it goes to a barrel swivel,

to two--to a bead right here,

fish finder with an eight-ounce sinker,

and another bead,

and this bead is there

so that it will not

get damaged

the knots right here will not get damaged

from the sinker weight.

I've got a 6/o hook on here,

which is small, compared to the ones the guys here are using,

um, we've seen some pretty big fish pulled out of here,

um...

I'm not sure if I'll be able to land a fish today.

I'm just going to let you guys know that right now.

It-it's not...

It's not like I can go here, cast my line out, land a big fish,

it's a learning process,

you know? Everybody is - we're here on this Earth to learn,

we're here, fishing, to learn and experience the wonders of nature,

um, if anything,

we're going to show you a spectacular--

there's going to be a bunch of people catching some really big fish.

For-for rods and reels,

and line,

um, I was a little confused at first,

I came here and everyone's using these really, really long rods,

they call 'em--

what do they call them?

They call'em heavers.

Heavers are around 12'- 13' feet

and they're able to cast eight-ounce weights,

which is what you need to be able to cast over here.

So my rod of choice today--I did not have, um,

I don't have a heaver.

I plan on getting one because they look so cool,

um, but I'm using my Dad's cool rod,

he's got a G Loomis, this is one of the old ones, Surf Series,

it's a 10'6" heavy rod,

doesn't really feel to heavy,

I like the action on this.

Um, and I've got that paired with

my hand-me-down,

um, daddy gave me a Shimano Stradic

and I've been using this for years now,

it's been great,

it's been working really well,

I've got 30 lb. braid on here

and 40 lb. shock leader.

Now, if you guys don't know what shock leader is,

we just made an episode about what a shock leader is,

we went to a bait shop called On 12,

right next to this spot,

and he showed us how to tie a shock leader,

taught us why it's important to throw a shock leader,

um, a basic summary is

you want a shock leader because

if you're throwing over and over and over again,

heavy weights,

it's gonna wear down your line.

A shock leader is there so that it can absorb some of that pressure off of your line.

Um-- [Erin:] We'll link that right up here, bloop, there it is.

How do you feel, are you nervous?

[Brendon:] I am not feeling nervous, I'm feeling calm and ready.

[Erin:] Good.

[Brendon:] But--

There's vomit on my sweater already.

[Erin:] Stop it. [Brendon:] It's probably Mom's spaghetti.

So, the bait of choice around here

is either mullet,

or tuna belly,

and this chunk of meat cost me ten bucks...

uh, this is a very fresh cut, it was not frozen,

and what he said is you don't need a big old chunk,

Oh.

This should be more than enough

for those big--

which is surprising, you'd think they'd want to eat a big thing,

but around here,

this size

works just fine.

[He's going the wrong way!]

Little bluefish.

It went tap, tap, tap, tap, tap!

[Erin:] Tap, tap, tap?

This is why I tie with 100 lb mono,

'cause I'm going for red drum,

you don't necessarily need 100 lb,

but there's a lot of bluefish out there too,

mono is good for abrasion.

[Erin:] Right.

Whereas braid will just snap right off.

It's like, the same four guys

who just keep landing these,

trophy after trophy after

big fish after big fish after big fish,

and it makes it seem like it's easy,

but they know something that we don't know.

They know where the hole is,

and I seem them, they're casting it way out there,

they've got these huge, fifteen-feet heavers,

these really long rods that are able to cast it so far,

and you don't see many people using spinning reels,

mostly, everyone here is using uh, conventional reels,

um,

my buddy told me that that's because

that's how it allows them to cast so far.

[Erin:] So you can't get your bait out far enough?

[Brendon:] I can't get it out far enough.

There's a shoal out there.

If you can cast past that shoal,

that's the jackpot.

If anybody needs help with surf fishing or salt water fishing, pier fishing,

um, we have a store,

specializing in helping beginners learn to catch fish,

it's in the link in the description below.

That was a blast,

it was a--

it was definitely something awesome to witness

[Erin:] Yeah.

Um, but let me say this, I was not prepared with my gear,

I had my gear for Virginia Beach,

nothing hea--no--I didn't have my big, long rod to sling it out there far,

um, but like I said,

even if I had that, I don't know if I'll be one of these guys catching all the fish,

it's the same 4, 5 guys

one after another after another,

and they're doing something different.

Um, this is because they've been fishing here

for a long time,

they know they holes, they know how to work--

they know how to work their rod,

they know how to catch the fish.

So I was not able to hook up to a fish,

but that's okay,

you know why?

Because I learned exactly how to do it,

I came out here,

I saw all the locals doing it,

I learned their rigs,

I saw what kind of rods and reels they're using,

so next year

I'm coming back,

I'm smarter, I'll be wiser,

and I'll be ready for them!

Thank you guys for watching,

I hope you enjoyed watching all the other huge fish come out of the water, 'cause I know I did,

I spent a lot of time just talking to them,

didn't spend too much time fishing,

um, and I think that's important, if you're getting to a new spot,

you don't wanna just--

you don't--

diving right in is one thing, but you should observe,

watch, listen,

learn.

If you like out show,

uh, think about subscribing,

if you subscribe, push that little notification bell

and if you're already subscribed,

thank you guys!

We're going to keep putting out awesome stuff for you guys,

um, let us know in the comments below what you want to see next.

See ya!

For more infomation >> How to Surf Fish: Tie this Fishing Rig to Catch Big Fish on the Surf - Duration: 13:14.

-------------------------------------------

Amazing Tiny House on Wheels with 2 Beds 1 Bath and Washer/dryer - Duration: 1:50.

Amazing Tiny House on Wheels with 2 Beds 1 Bath and Washer/dryer

For more infomation >> Amazing Tiny House on Wheels with 2 Beds 1 Bath and Washer/dryer - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

Slavic Girls Are Asked, "Who Is Stronger, Ukrainian Women or Ukrainian Men?" - Duration: 2:59.

I think right now it is the main problem of Ukrainian men because our women are

way stronger physically, financially and morally. Hence yes, this is a problem in

our country.

Our youtube channel called "What Girls Want," so our first question to you is what do

you want? Please introduce yourself

My name is Xenia, I'm 30 years old.

What girls want...Perhaps every girl has her

own wishes and ambitions.

I'm a mum, so all my wishes go towards my children.

I want my children to be healthy, happy and successful.

If we're talking about younger

girls and their priorities, they want to be successful, happy, to be accomplished in

their careers, to be wives and mothers. These are always going to be

priorities and questions for the girls and women.

What is love to you?

Love is the feeling that gives you wings, fills our tummies with butterflies, gives

you motivation in this life, fulfills us spiritually and moves us forward.

Is it hard to find a man in Ukraine that will provide enough for his family?

I think right now this is a main problem of Ukrainian men because our women are

way stronger physically, financially and morally. Hence yes, this is a problem in

our country.

In your opinion what are the main ingredients to have a happy marriage?

I believe, the marriage can be 100% successful when you have mutual

understanding, love and man should be a leader, so his lady will follow him.

Then you are going to have 100% success.

Wonderful.What are the main three qualities of a real man?

The man should be strong, wise, should be able to provide for his family and

support them morally as well as financially.

Great. This was a programme "What Girls Want"

For more infomation >> Slavic Girls Are Asked, "Who Is Stronger, Ukrainian Women or Ukrainian Men?" - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Lip Filler: Everything You Need to Know - Duration: 12:46.

Hey guys

It's Patrice Adeline from BeautyTimeRN.com

I'm a registered nurse and I specialize in plastic surgery and aesthetics. In today's video

I'm gonna be sharing with you guys everything you need to know about lip augmentation with lip fillers.

So people get lip fillers for a lot of different reasons

3 of the main reasons are lip volume, lip structure, or

lip asymmetry, so a lot of people come in

especially if they're younger and they've been seeing that a lot of their favorite

celebrities have fuller lips like Kylie Jenner or whoever and even though they may not want Kylie Jenner lips,

they're kind of starting to notice their own lips more and they're thinking that if they have fuller lips

it may be a little more attractive. So they're coming in because they want a little bit of volume

other people are coming in maybe because they have lip asymmetry which is when one side of the lip is

smaller or bigger than the other side of the lip and then other people are coming in because

the structure of their lip has kind of gone away over time.

So as we age our lip gets thinner we may start to you lose our Cupid's bow, which is here or our columns

which are up here and

people may start to get the bleeding lipstick lines,

Which is when you put on the lipstick and it kind of start to bleed into the little lines around the mouth.

So those are three different reasons why people will come in and ask for lip fillers. There are different ways to augment the lips

So there are lip fillers, which is usually hyaluronic acid that we put in. There's also

Semi-permanent or permanent fillers and then there is fat injection into the lips. Now

my preferred method is hyaluronic acid lip injections versus the permanent fillers which

have, I think have gone way over time?

Thank God because they have just created there are a lot of problems for people and I do not recommend permanent lip fillers

Fat injection to the lips. I think,

it's really important, if you do do it, you see a really experienced plastic surgeon because you do not want to end up with

lumpy or uneven lips for fat injections, but with hyaluronic acid. It's a much more controlled

procedure and

people are much much more likely to really like their results.

So the number one concern people have when coming in to get lip fillers is

they don't want

Unwanted results unnatural results. They don't want to come in and

look like a

monkey or a duck afterwards or whatever kind of animal they can think of. They want to walk out and look natural

They just want an enhancement. Now, some people do want a more exaggerated difference,

but most people, especially where I live in New England,

they want a very subtle change. And the way you're gonna get that is by going to see an experienced injector

that first of all is going to take your race and your anatomy into consideration, and

second of all, they're gonna talk to you about your goals. Now, like I said,

Some people want a lot of volumes. Some people may be nervous and they just want the slight enhancement and that's totally okay.

Now the way we do it in our practice is

We'll talk to the patient's kind of see what their end results are and if they're really really nervous

I'll start with maybe just using half of the syringe or

I'll just kind of feel it out and decide based on their anatomy.

But I'll save the rest of the syringe because you are

purchasing the whole syringe, so I'll save the rest of it and have them come back in two weeks and

go from there, rather than putting too much in and giving them an unwanted result, Now,

also the way the injector injects is gonna prevent

the patient from looking unnatural in the end.

It's not about just how much volume they're putting in, but it's also their style of injection as well.

So if you do happen to have unwanted

results or lip fillers aren't exactly what you thought they were going to be, the nice thing about getting injected with a huyaluronic

acid is that it has an antidote, which means it has something that

The injector can inject into your lips and make that filler go away. It's called hyaluronidase or hylenex and

the injector can inject that into your lips and like I said, it will make that filler go away and you'll return back to what

your lips used to look like.

It is still really important to see an experienced injector, even though you can reverse this filler,

but the nice thing about it is if you... there...

if you are worried about looking unnatural you can always reverse it.

Other questions that people will have when they come in to get lip filler is

How long before I see results? And how long will my results last? So, the results are pretty immediate.

I mean, you do have some swelling,

some possible bruising. The swelling, for about 24 to 48 hours.

The bruising can depend. It usually does go away

by a week, sometimes in the littles a couple of days, if you do get any of those,

but it does go away. So after the bruising in this one goes away. The results are immediate you can see what you have. And

it does last, it's FDA approved for a year,

I think it kind of depends more on the person's metabolism since it is something that gets metabolized out of your body.

So if you have a really high metabolism, you're a runner it may not last as long as somebody else's.

Now in my own lips, I think that I've seen it last

probably about

10 months or so

Probably not a full year.

I mean it does last till a year but since it does get

smaller as time goes by, like it doesn't last a year and then it goes away at the one-year mark. It gets smaller and smaller

you know, over time, so just by maintaining it I think I would go back and get mine done every ten months. And

Another way that I've noticed my practice to help people

last the lip filler a little longer

Is just by putting a couple of units of Botox around the perioral area

and what you're doing is you're kind of relaxing that area a tiny bit and

therefore the product won't

shear as much when you're talking or things like that, and it will last a little bit longer. In terms of bruising and swelling,

there are a couple of things you can do to prevent or make them go away faster.

Some of the things you can do is you can beforehand is to avoid taking any blood thinners such aspirin, ibuprofen,

Aleve, Motrin, fish oil, all of those and some others can all contribute to

thinning your blood which will increases your chance of bruising. Now

if you do get bruising, another thing you can do is take some arnica

which is a natural herbal medication that can help with bruising and you can also try

fresh pineapple if you like pineapple, it has to be fresh though. It can't be canned. It can't be pineapple juice.

So those are a couple of different things that you can do to both prevent and speed up your healing. People

also wonder how painful are the lip fillers going to be? There is a needle going to your lip

so there is going to be a little bit of a pinching sensation.

Everyone's pain threshold is a little bit different.

So, I mean I've had people that don't react at all and I've had people that find it really painful.

I know I'm a big baby. So when I get my lips done, I'm practically jumping off the chair

but like I said

Some people are very comfortable during in we do try to help by putting on a topical numbing agent.

So it's just a cream we put on we have the patient sit in it for about 15 minutes

and we will also do ice as well and

The actual syringe of hyaluronic acid also has lidocaine in it

so as I'm injecting the patient gets more and more comfortable because

the lidocaine in the syringe is further increasing their comfort.

Unfortunately, just like with anything there are possible complications with live fillers like I mentioned before

bruising swelling and

possible

Vascular occlusion. What is vascular occlusion? It's basically if the lip filler gets put into

an artery it blocks the artery and the blood supply won't be able to go through now,

this is very rare and

Most offices most reputable places will have a protocol in place if something like this was to happen and

I think by

Searching for a reputable provider that knows what they're doing knows the anatomy knows how to prevent this

complication and also has a protocol in place for this complication.

You're gonna feel much more safe and you're not gonna face this

unwanted complication. Now if

you're looking for a cheap place to go to, you found a coupon, you're out of the country,

this is not one of those procedures I would suggest doing at a place that

offers a coupon or you found out

about them in another country. I just would not do that because like I said the complication is

something that is serious and a reputable place will be able to handle that correctly.

But before that scares you away. I just want to say it's extremely rare. I've never seen it happen and

I just wanted to mention it because I this is something that I

would not want to see somebody price shop around for a big determining factor when people are considering lip fillers is

obviously cost cost can vary greatly based on your geographical location or

the person injecting, in their experience

but it usually varies I want to say between

400 and 700 dollars. And that's per syringe so

when you're thinking about it, the best thing to do is go for a consultation and

see what they would recommend for you and have them give you a price.

For me I get less than one syringe put in my lips

but I would have to buy the whole syringe even though I'm getting less than a syringe because

practices can't share syringes between people obviously

so a lot of celebrities probably

may get more than one syringe or two syringes. So if you want really really full lips

you're probably looking at getting around two

syringes in your lips and

So then you're purchasing two syringes. It's not just one flat price for a lip filler augmentation. You're

purchasing it by syringe

There are no additional costs when purchasing the syringe there is a consult fee that we charge in our practice

but then we apply it to the

cost of the syringe

We don't charge any additional costs on top of that like for follow-ups or for the time that you're there

it's just you're just paying for the product and

Everything else is included in that. I'm not sure if other places do it differently, but that may be something you want to ask

However in our practice we just charge you for the syringe and everything else is kind of included in that.

The only other time you might acquire a cost is let's say you go to one place

you hated it and

now you want to take it out like I mentioned before with the hyaluronidase

Or the hyaluronidase depending on how you want to call it

Then if you go to a different place, they might charge you for the hyaluronidase. So

That is the only other time you're gonna acquire an additional cost

Thank you so much for watching. If you like my video, please give it a thumbs up.

Please subscribe so you don't miss any future videos. Please comment below if you have any additional questions about this topic

I'm also going to link my website BeautyTimeRN.com for more information where you can find my article on this topic and

Also, I will link my social medias below. See you next time.

For more infomation >> Lip Filler: Everything You Need to Know - Duration: 12:46.

-------------------------------------------

Ep3: When life gives you lemons, make...?/ 人生があなたにレモンを与えたら、、、 - Duration: 5:35.

For more infomation >> Ep3: When life gives you lemons, make...?/ 人生があなたにレモンを与えたら、、、 - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

Facebook Fast Start For Builders - Duration: 5:43.

For more infomation >> Facebook Fast Start For Builders - Duration: 5:43.

-------------------------------------------

You Can't Stop the Beat - Hairspray / TÜRKÇE ÇEVİRİ + ENGLISH SUBTITLES - Duration: 5:24.

You can't stop an avalanche as it races down the hill

You can try to stop the seasons, girl, but you know you never will

And you can try to stop my dancing feet, but I just cannot stand still

Cause the world keeps spinning 'round and 'round

And my heart's keeping time to the speed of sound

I was lost 'til I heard the drums, then I found my way

[TRACY/LINK] Cause you can't stop the beat

Ever since this whole world began A woman found out if she shook it she could

shake up a man And so I'm gonna shake and shimmy it the best

that I can today

Cause you can't stop the motion of the ocean or the sun in the sky

You can wonder if you wanna, but I never ask why

And if you try to hold me down I'm gonna spit in your eye and say

That you can't stop the You can't stop the river as it rushes to the

sea

[SEAWEED] You can try to stop the hands of time, but

you know it just can't be

[PENNY] And if they try to stop us, Seaweed

[PENNY/SEAWEED] I'll call the NAACP

[PENNY] Cause the world keeps spinning 'round and

'round [SEAWEED]

'Round and 'round And my heart's keeping time to the speed of

sound

Speed of sound, yeah I was lost 'til I heard the drums, then I

found my way

[PENNY/SEAWEED] Cause you can't stop the beat

Ever since we first saw the light A man and woman liked to shake it on a Saturday

night So I'm gonna shake and shimmy it with all

of my might today

Cause you can't stop the motion of the ocean or the rain from above

You can try to stop the paradise we're dreaming of

But you cannot stop the rhythm of two hearts in love to stay

Cause you can't stop the beat

[EDNA] You can't stop my happiness, 'cause I like

the way I am And you just can't stop my knife and fork

when I see a Christmas ham So if you don't like the way I look, well,

I just don't give a damn

[EDNA] Cause the world

Keeps spinning 'round and 'round [COMPANY]

Keeps spinning 'round and 'round And my heart's

Keeping time to the speed of sound Keeping time to the speed of sound

I was lost 'til I heard the drums, then I found my way

'Til I heard the drums, then I found my way

[EDNA/COMPANY] Cause you can't stop the beat

Ever since this whole world began A woman found out if she shook it she could

shake up a man And so I'm gonna shake and shimmy it the best

that I can today

Cause you can't stop the motion of the ocean or the sun in the sky

You can wonder if you wanna, but I never ask why

And if you try to hold me down I'm gonna spit in your eye

And say

[EDNA] That you can't stop the beat

[MOTORMOUTH] Oh, oh, oh, you can't stop today

As it comes speeding down the track [COMPANY]

No

Ooh Child, yesterday is history and it's never

coming back Cause Child, yes-

tomorrow is a Brand new day Tomorrow

Brand new day And it don't know white from black

Yeah Cause the world

Keeps spinning 'round and 'round Keeps spinning 'round and 'round

And my heart's Keeping time to the speed of sound

Keeping time to the speed of sound I was lost

'til I heard the drums, then I found my way 'Til I heard the drums, then I found my way

[MOTORMOUTH/COMPANY] Cause you can't stop the beat

Ever since we first saw the light A man and woman liked to shake it on a Saturday

night And so I'm gonna shake and shimmy it with

all of my might today

Cause you can't stop the motion of the ocean or the rain from above

They can try to stop the paradise we're dreaming of

But you cannot stop the rhythm of two hearts in love to stay

Cause you can't stop the beat

Ever since we first saw the sun A man and woman liked to shake it when the

day is done And so I'm gonna shake and shimmy it and have

some fun for today

You can't stop the motion of the ocean or the rain from above

You can try to stop the paradise we're dreaming of

But you cannot stop the rhythm of two hearts in love to stay

You can't stop the beat You can't stop the beat

You can't stop the beat You can't stop the beat

You can't stop the beat

For more infomation >> You Can't Stop the Beat - Hairspray / TÜRKÇE ÇEVİRİ + ENGLISH SUBTITLES - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

Pogo: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com - Duration: 9:47.

Pogo: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Pogo, an Australian DJ, has admitted to being a homophobe in a YouTube video where he also talked about celebrating the Orlando Pulse Nightclub shooting.

The video does not appear on Pogo's official YouTube channel, Fagottron, but another channel named Pogo Archives.

The clip is titled, "Why I Called My Channel Fagottron." Pogo says, "I've never liked a grown man acting like a 12-year-old girl.

I've always found that to be quite disgusting.

And so I thought to myself, how best can I express to the world that gays are just an abomination?".

He adds, "I think nothing encapsulates the sissiness of a guy quite like the world, "F*****." I have a fairly robust resentment of the gay community.

I don't want to really get into this, but when there was the Orlando shooting and that guy was shouting, "Allahu Akbar," or something, I was like, "Great." Pogo then pumps his fist in the clip.

Pogo continues, "But yeah, I've got to be a bit careful with that because, well, you know… I don't like gays, but I don't want to see people getting killed in nightclubs either.

But still, I mean, it's just fantastic.

It amazes me to see the West welcoming a culture through the floodgates that wants gays dead.

I think that's fantastic.".

Here's what you need to know about Pogo:.

Pogo Has Flirted With Right-Wing Politics in the Past.

Pogo has shown some of his politics in the past with his October 2016 song, Trumpular, which fused together various clips of Donald Trump speaking over a beat.

His music is also played on the right-wing talk show Louder With Crowder.

On the FAQ section of Crowder's website, someone asked who created the music on the show, Crowder replied, "Our friend Nick Bertke aka "Pogo".

Go buy his work on iTunes.

Then follow him on Twitter.".

Pogo Was Banned From the U.S. in 2013.

In 2013, it was widely reported that Pogo was banned from the United States for violating the terms of his visa waiver.

The visa waiver program allows tourists from certain countries to come and go from the U.S.

without a visa.

However, those people are strictly forbidden from working.

The ban occurred in 2011.

Speaking on a now-deleted YouTube video, Pogo said, "America is really the last place on earth I want to be banned from." He laid the blame on his promoters who did not inform him of the work restrictions and also said that he had been incarcerated for two weeks before being deported.

The Huffington Post also reported that Pogo attempted to have his ban rescinded through a White House petition.

Pogo Has Created Music for the Gap, Disney Pixar & Nickelodeon.

On his official Instagram page, Pogo writes that he is a music and video producer who is based in Perth, Australia.

While on his Facebook page, Pogo says that he was born in Cape Town, South Africa, spent time in New Zealand, but now lives in the Australian capital.

In descrbing his style of music on SoundCloud page, Pogo writes that he "chucks weird sounds into a blender and blasts them into a funky frappé for your earholes.".

Pogo says on that same page that he has worked the U.S.

a great deal, beginning in 2009 when he worked for Disney Pixar is producing the viral videos, Upular, Toyz Noize, Ariel and Swashbuckle.

Between January 2012 and April 2012, Pogo worked for Warner Home Video producing a YouTube video, Scoobystep.

A year later, Pogo worked for Nickelodeon in producing a video, Squarebob Spongemix.

A few months later, Pogo worked for Pokemon's YouTube channel.

Most recently, in May 2016, Pogo produced "music and video" for an online campaign for Gap clothing.

On his official website, Pogo says that he was commissioned by Showtime to create a soundmix to in support of the hit series Dexter.

Pogo Caused a Stir in 2014 When He Deleted His Social Media.

In August 2014, Pogo caused a stir when he deleted all of his social media accounts.

When asked about this by Svana Paper in an interview he replied, "I just felt that I needed a break from social media.

I felt like it was a negative part of my life and I found it to be very difficult to deal with everybody's expectations every day.

And I didn't have the right mind for it at that time, so I decided to take that out of my life." Pogo later said that he "felt that [he] was focusing too much on people and not enough on my music and what I wanted my music to be.".

During the same interview, Pogo was asked about the origin of his name to which he replied, "Well, I think Pogo is a student.

Because when I was in school, I drew comic strips more often then I actually did any school work.

And one the comic strips I came up was called Pogo.

Which was kind of Pokemon concept.

So when I started making music and I was releasing it on the internet, I thought why not just call myself Pogo? It's short, it feels personal to me because of what I had drawn in school.

And it just stuck ever since then.".

Pogo's Video Is Being Roundly Criticized on Social Media.

Pogo, who has not made an official statement since the video went viral, wrote in his latest tweet at the time of writing, "Simplicity Is Divinity.

These are the three most important words you'll ever contemplate as an artist.

Instead of throwing everything at the wall, think "What do I like about this?" and strip away everything else.

Less detail!".

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét