Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 5, 2018

Waching daily May 31 2018

You hear that, Grace?

(I'll break your heart.)

Legitimate business, John, is the priority.

Since when?

Since my fucking wife

took a bullet

meant for me!

Already broken.

Remember last night, when you asked after Mama?

She's not gonna be coming back, so it's just you and me.

But she'll be with us, in our hearts

'cause we love her.

Well, maybe it's time you forgot about her.

Alright, look Grace, I know you weren't born to be with a man like me.

But I'm turning things around.

Here it comes, Tommy…

I love you.

There's someone.

For a long time.

You still love her, don't you?

You want her.

Can I see you again?

We can say it as much as we like…

But there's no chance.

Grace...

There's only one thing can blind a man as smart as you, Tommy.

Love.

I'm Grace, by the way.

I know who you are.

Hello!

I think it's that lovely barmaid,

that just walked out,

that's made our brother go all soft.

I want to take you to the races.

I'll meet you here at nine o'clock tomorrow morning.

Did you buy a dress?

Yes,

I bought a dress.

How does it look?

She loves me.

I love you, not him.

Tommy...

She told me.

Ah, Mr. Shelby!

Do you dance?

If I'm asked properly.

Will you dance with me?

Grace, can I have this dance?

She loves me.

And there's a woman...

I found you...

and you found me.

A woman...

who I love...

And I got close...

For more infomation >> tommy & grace ▪︎ i found you and you found me - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

WOW! You will not believe how much Victoria Beckham spends on her face cream! - Duration: 3:08.

WOW! You will not believe how much Victoria Beckham spends on her face cream!

No ASDA special for Mrs Beckham!. We all know Victoria Beckham likes the finer things in life.

And why the devil not, she does have a net worth £325 million after all! But our jaws did drop when we found out how much she spends on her face cream.

Taking to Instagram VB posted a photo of Creme De La Mer's new 'moisturizing cool gel cream' saying: 'I'm obsessed with this! Makes your skin feel incredible!'. But guess how much it costs….

£220 for 60ml!!!!! Yes, we know! That's an expensive face, right there!. That works out that the cream is about £44 per month if it was to last approximately five months.

So, why is it so special? Well, according to Creme De La Mer, the super fancy new moisturising cool gel cream 'Calms, cools and replenishes!'.

They go on to add: 'This cooling gel delivers soothing moisture for a refreshed feel. Skin looks naturally vibrant, restored to its healthiest-looking centre.

Miracle Broth™ – the legendary renewing ingredient that flows through all of La Mer – infuses skin with sea-sourced renewing energies. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive.'.

What is in this Miracle Broth? That's what we want to know. It's probably something gross like giant-squid sperm from the Pacific or something, we're guessing that's why it's so spenny!.

But if it makes us look as good as Victoria does at 44-year-old, we'd bathe in the stuff if we had as much cash as she does.

As well as looking after her skin like an absolute pro, Victoria also takes care of her body by eating really healthily and exercising daily.

'I get up quite early, around 6 a.m., and do an hour in the gym before the kids get up, then I give them breakfast and David or I take them to school.

I'll then fit in another hour's workout before I go to the office. I'm very disciplined, I have to be', she said. Wow, that's two hours before the day has even started!.

For more infomation >> WOW! You will not believe how much Victoria Beckham spends on her face cream! - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

#1 Business Internet - C Spire - Duration: 0:07.

Get the number one business internet with speeds up to a gig per second.

From C Spire.

For more infomation >> #1 Business Internet - C Spire - Duration: 0:07.

-------------------------------------------

Fallin' For You - Colbie Caillat | Karaoke Higher Key - Duration: 3:54.

FALLIN' FOR YOU (KARAOKE VERSION)

A SONG MADE FAMOUS BY COLBIE CAILLAT

READY TO SING-ALONG?

For more infomation >> Fallin' For You - Colbie Caillat | Karaoke Higher Key - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

can you do wheelie ?! with Didzis Grundulis - Duration: 4:57.

Hey, what's up, this vlog is gonna be pretty crazy and extreme me and my brother

We gonna go visit one of my good friends DJ Screw Lewis

Wanna fly to the top you stunt riders. I'm your supervisor. You crazy tricks. It's gonna be loud crazy crazy crazy shit going on today

So Amit I mean

Are you doing I'm going ready for some action after injury. I'm ready getting ready for the first time

nice nice reduce

In beginning of season I Get ready for Competition and at the end of season I create New Tricks

To a void an Injury

You can Fall and get hurt - Its RISKY RISKY RISKY RISKY

Oh

What a day what a day I hope you enjoyed the video I'm so tired right now so many cool emotions

So many things really it was so much fun

Make sure to check out digit profile. There's a link under the video

But Jake is crazy stuff with water. That is insane. I have crazy crazy friends

There's also Lincoln my brother. Check them all - he's pretty funny

And see you next time

For more infomation >> can you do wheelie ?! with Didzis Grundulis - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

Sandbags 101: What you need to know - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> Sandbags 101: What you need to know - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

T-Rex Breakout PLEASE HUMAN MAY I HAVE MORE - Duration: 17:18.

Name: I'll Stop the End of the World Album: Saving The World by Super Rock

And launch

Graphics let's do very high 19 by 20 and play

dude

dude

Nice

inverte look

that's creepy

alright um

Wow, okay.

Okay hold on I

we're coming back to that. I got to look at something

real quick

Yeah by yourself

Dude

that's fucking amazing. All right, I'm not an expert or anything, but that t-rex looks fucking amazing

Just saying

Sorry, I had to make sure it said by whoever made this. oh my shirt

But that's amazing, okay, so where are my controls?

ASW to move. shifts to run. E to enter

Okay

To change seats A or D. Okay

Welcome everyone Hello my little Warriors

my name is Dritherthorn and welcome to

T-rex breakout. It's a free

dinosaur game on itch.io. It's actually one I just found today and it looks amazing

and

As far as I know from what I just read and you'll see it earlier it's done by one person

So let's get in

to it

Whoa, okay that's

mouse is a little sensitive

Dude

Nice

okay.

Do I have

anything?

E for outside, uh, no, oh it just put me okay. Oh,

Hi

I Don't know the point of this game. I think I'm supposed to... Do I have anything in here I can mess with? No

I Think I'm supposed to survive do I have?

Anything no

I Can go outside.

oh Shit!!!

Dude oh am dead

I Just got ate by a t-rex

That is an amazing t-rex

Especially by doing it by yourself

That is amazing. Graphics. Alright, so

don't get eaten that that's

very good lesson, but do I have

Am I just supposed to make it to the other cars that the goal of this game?

Hi

I love anything with Dinosaurs. I absolutely love I am so psyched to see a new movie

Alright, so you're

Okay, keep on thinking That's gonna push me outside

I don't want to go outside. so can I run and get into the other car before it kills me that that's

Because I

Okay, I can't I can't pause it why it's in here

I Love dinosaurs three horns are my favorite, but I absolutely love dinosaurs. Is it gonna come back this way?

I Know I can leave out of the car it doesn't look like there's anything in here for me to interact with

I don't think I can Crouch so I think it's literally I just have to make a run to the other car without being seen

oh are you leaving? Oh, no, you're going to through the trees. Okay

outside

make a run for it

Is there anything else I could like I'm missing stuff

Nice throat dude.

I Feel like I'm missing stuff okay

If I?

can I? Is there anything else?

Hi buddy, yeah, it doesn't look like I can interact with anything else. I don't

All right, if I don't do it this time, I might go back to the starting screen to see if I miss any

buttons or anything

Because I don't think

I don't think I can interact with anything

Set just go outside. But when I go outside I die like right away

right

Just follow it, behind it?

Back inside back inside back inside. Okay? Okay. I'm sorry. I'm sorry

I'm sorry, I didn't do anything. I swear it wasn't me. It was a guy, you know Steve. He's in the car back that way

bye

Okay

Interesting still have assuming that I have to get to the other car, right?

Oh I love the t-rex. I love the sound. I don't know you made that yourself, or did you just take it from the movie?

but It is a very cool sound effect

oppies I want this one

That's a glowing thing. Where it go? Oh hi bud I almost went outside, okay

Okay, this might take a couple tries

Very very curious. Could I just

Are you coming back this way? He's just going to make circles around the car, isn't he?

oh fuck!oh fuck! I didn't think you where that close.

You're going through the car there bud

Hi, I was not doing anything

aw that's a little loud.

I didn't want to turn it up more

I Didn't do anything. Okay pal. did absolutely nothing

That's terrifying. I didn't do anything, bud I I swear I didn't

there's nobody in here nobodies in the car. uh oh

Oh no don't push me

Don't don't don't

Push the car. Oh, you're pushing me off. Oh, you're pushing me off that's not good

That would be so terrifying of real life

Please don't look at me like that.

oh no what are you doing? what are you doing?

whoa crap

am out am out

am died

maybe I have to get him pushing the car and then escape out that way. Look. Is there any other buttons I miss?

Yeah nay there's just E

Shifter to run, okay, so maybe if I get him to push the car?

And then I can get out while he's distracted trying to tip me over. Maybe I get into the other car

All right, I don't know maybe I could go right away when he's breaking out in order to get to the other car maybe

All right, I want to wait for him to go around

Cuz I don't know if he can eat me over the car

That was terrifying that literally that's scared me when he went through the roof

Oh, I got to work on not talking and laughing cuz I know I've watched my videos. No one will be able to understand me

Except laughing and talk is like the thing I do but

alright ok ok

am out of the car hey bud

Back in the car back in the car back in the car

hey bud how are you?

How are you

Okay. Okay start pushing it start pushing it make it go over. There you go over. then I'm gonna to run to the another car because hopefully that works

Hi hi

Yeah, I'm in here. How are you? want a kiss?

"kiss noise"

no

alright ready ready

am out am out

whoa fuck

Man

I don't get it

Is there some way to get to the other car

Cuz I can't like crouch or anything. Alright, let's just see if I can get out right away go

Go for it

Okay what it's not letting me in I thought that was a point

Okay, am apparently going to get eaten right away, Is that not the

What the heck? Is that not the point to get to the other car?

All right, all right hold on hold on it's not not the point to get to the other card

Alright so I can't can't get into the another car interesting becuase I thought that's what I had to do

Hey maybe it's where the sign is because that's the only other thing I could think of that I would have to go maybe

Cuz I can't get another card so obviously so not the only other thing I see is the sign

Cuz I don't think I'd have to go in the pin if it's not if it's fall in the movie

That's not where they went. So I

Could break for the sign area I guess

Maybe is there anything in the back seat? Maybe can I get in the back of the car? I?

I Got to quit chewing on my nails stop it

Okay am out am out

Okay, okay I got in the back of the car

I Didn't fucking do anything, okay?

No there's

Did he just walk up the hood of my car

Still terrified. Hi, bud. Are you just going to kill me back here as well?

Don't don't don't okay I can't I can't look I can't look. what's he doing?

no

Okay, okay, I'm just gonna die again aren't I I am I am

fudge monkeys.

Because He's just gonna push me and push me then he's gonna come through the ceiling again

there's nothing back here, why'd I go closer?

Oh nice shaking effect

Okay, I just going to gonna get out I'm just gonna get out I just gonna get out goes yeah

Okay. I was dead anyways he's gonna come through the roof

Hate the crunchy sound though. I gotta say I hate the crunching sound

Okay. Okay. So back to the car didn't work

That other vehicle didn't work. I'm thinking I have to make it to the sign

maybe

Well back cuz it kind of looks like theirs

Although I have to go am I the guy that had to go to the bathroom during this? Is that what I'm doing?

Okay, okay so

See if I make a run for it it's their way to get him to where he pushes me on the other side

Cuz if he does that I could run towards the sign like I did with the car except you know

You know, so maybe

Maybe if I pop up on this side get his attention and then go back in they'll push on this side of car

Am I making sense

Alright love this game. I know it's so simple, but I absolutely love dinosaurs and I love the way they did the T-Rex.

t-rex it's sounded

So good

I I I

Right here bud right here. Oh shit back in the car

I didn't do it

I mean I did do it but

no your just going to go on the other side but that's I got out on this way

Shit

alright bud dammit, there's got me maybe I could just run for it

HI bud HI bud HI bud

oh come on go away "blows air at T-Rex"

You are glitching my friend

maybe

ooo fuck ooo fuck

Did I get eaten?

probably

I think I broke the game, I'm sorry, I'm sorry

I don't wanna break the game

am running for it

Man

See there's a house over where the sign is I think I have to go that way

Folks are home so I hope am not talking too loud

Exit exit.

oh I guess that was the end of that game

I like this game is really simple. But I love the graphics of it. Anything with Dinosaurs is always a hit with me

All right this game I would absolutely love to see more of this

adding in differences themes with the

Different dinosaur would be absolutely amazing

Like even if it's just the first movie if you add in like the Velociraptor

or if you go from the book that has the

If anybody's read jurassic park they have a boat chase

Almost more like a raft chase. Anyways, the the people are in a boat and they're being chased. That would be amazing.

I

Really hope I

didn't look to see who develop this but I really hope if you do see this or if you guys

Know him whatever odd chances that is. I hope it keeps on making games like this. I hope he adds to this game

Because it is

Absolutely amazing

So go show the support go check out the game leave reviews for yourself

If you guys want to play this it's a really simple game but it is free

So if you guys want plays I'll leave the link down in the description. I highly suggest go tech to check it out

Thank you all for watching and I'll see you warriors. Later

For more infomation >> T-Rex Breakout PLEASE HUMAN MAY I HAVE MORE - Duration: 17:18.

-------------------------------------------

How to Draw Tarzan with Disney Legend Glen Keane | Drawing with D23 - Duration: 2:07.

Hi D23 members. I'm Glen Keane, and I'm going to draw Tarzan.

So I think of his headlike a bit of a wedge, shaped like that, and in some ways he's got a bit of Beast's brows.

It's not surprising, because there's a lot of animal in him.

And his nose is very aristocratic because he's Lord Greystoke, actually.

He's flaring animal nostrils and his chin,

pretty strong, but then the jaw

Is very strong from eating bamboo his whole life... sticks out like that... and he's very focused, Tarzan is.

Now, Tarzan, he grew up in the jungle, so I figured his hair has got to be dreadlocks.

It's kind of like calligraphy. You go one direction and then turn the other way. So, Tarzan is really

about human anatomy.

His scapula in the back...

There's a curve to his whole torso.

The deltoid muscle to this biceps and then into his forearm.

His thigh comes out, and he's got his loin cloth there.

Tarzan doesn't swing on the vines. He slides down these branches.

I'd been watching my son Max, and he was skateboarding

constantly and I thought, "What if Tarzan was a more like a tree surfer?" and you see him sliding down the trees like that.

That's some of the leaves breaking off.

So, there's Tarzan.

For more infomation >> How to Draw Tarzan with Disney Legend Glen Keane | Drawing with D23 - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

WOW, Everything of Pisces have been waiting for you in July 2018 - Duration: 2:47.

Please SUBSCRIBE to the channel!

Please SUBSCRIBE to the channel!

For more infomation >> WOW, Everything of Pisces have been waiting for you in July 2018 - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Have You Got Any Castles - 1938 - Merrie Melodies - (HD + CC) - Duration: 7:24.

Have You Got Any Castles

[clock strikes 12]

Hear ye, hear ye, hear ye.

Tonight the muses sing, and we harken to Pan

as with sweetly piping lute

he wends us through a delightful phantasmagoria

with the deathless heroes of legend and history

and the entrancing figures of fiction and fantasy.

And, first among our illustrious hosts

we want you to meet...

[roaring]

[applause]

Now I lay me down to sleep...

... bless Papa Leon and Uncle Ray.

[scatting]

♪ If your rhythm's been too dreamy ♪

♪ and you like your trumpet screamy, ♪

♪ That's when you should call to see me, ♪

♪ 'cuz I've got Swing for Sale. ♪

♪ If you think a Waltz is horrid, ♪

♪ and you like your rhythm torrid, ♪

♪ 'Till it makes you mop your forehead, ♪

♪ I've got Swing for Sale. ♪

♪ Rhythm's what this country needs, ♪

♪ For years and years, I've said it. ♪

♪ If you buy from me, it's C.O.D., ♪

♪ I sell swing but not for credit. ♪

[scatting]

[applause]

♪ Hidey Hidey Hi. ♪

♪ Hidey Hidey Hi. ♪

♪ Hidey Hidey Hi. ♪

♪ Hidey Hi. Hidey Hi. ♪

[whistling]

♪ When I was a tot, I thought quite a lot ♪

♪ Of the famous people in The story books I got. ♪

♪ As I grew in size, So did I grow wise. ♪

♪ And I've learned some things That really opened up my eyes. ♪

♪ But in spite of everything I learned, ♪

♪ There's one old guy Who's still ace high ♪

♪ As far as I'm concerned. ♪

♪ Old King Cole, I'm a merry old soul. ♪

♪ But the old boy loves to have his fling. ♪

♪ Old King Cole, I'm a merry old soul. ♪

♪ But he waved his scepter with a swing. ♪

♪ Now here is a man who never fooled around ♪

♪ But daily he mixes TNT. ♪

♪ And now he's up yonder With a ring around. ♪

♪ They called for Mr. Christian, And went on a mutiny. ♪

[snoring]

♪ Old King Cole is a noisy old soul. ♪

♪ Because we had his fling. ♪

♪ And because he liked to swing. ♪

♪ I went down in history. ♪

♪ So perhaps there's a chance for me! ♪

[applause]

♪ Have you got any castles That you want me to build, baby? ♪

♪ Fudge it like a good man as you should swallow my book, Henry! ♪

♪ I'll get out my scissors that cut. ♪

♪ Have you got any mortgages you want to have paid, baby? ♪

♪ After all my adventures are through. ♪

♪ I love you. ♪

[applause]

Help! Help! Jailbreak! Help!

[whispers]

Why won't they let me sleep?

This is your town crier again.

The music fades

and the departing celebrants bid us adieu,

happy with the memories of the book land frolic.

All is well. All is well.

[cuckoos]

[snoring]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét