Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 5, 2018

Waching daily Jun 1 2018

Even if I did feel something for you

You want me to give up my life for you?

I have to do what's right for me.

My family lost their birthright.

I could lose my family, my career, everything!

Hold on, please.

You just don't get it.

Mama?

You have a choice to make.

Will not ask again.

Hey

Hey

Hey!

You going home?

What is it?

You ok?

You're an all powerful warlock

You can summon demons

You've lived through centuries of war

She's right.

You watch the people you care about age and die.

And you're immortal.

Look I don't even want to think about you being gone.

But one day I will be!

And you'll just - move on.

What scares you?

You really don't get it, do you?

I'm immortal!

It's not as if I have a choice.

You didn't risk anything for me

You did it for you.

Get out.

I can't change what I am and neither can you!

Needed a change.

Well what do you want from me?!

At the moment

Nothing.

Hey.

Just -

Take what you need.

I didn't mean to take it out on you.

I''m sorry.

Hey.

Talk to me.

You ok?

And I know something's wrong.

I'm fine.

No you're not.

Whatever it is I'm here for you.

I'm not okay

Because you're not okay.

You can't put this all on yourself.

There's nothing to be ashamed of, Alec.

I don't know what you're talking about.

Magnus, tell me how to fix this.

You don't have any clue what I feel.

Tell me what I can do!

Just tell me what to do, please.

We can figure this out.

I will fix it.

You've been to hell and back

And you haven't stopped for a second.

So back off.

This is all just a game to you

I trust you.

You looked me straight in the eye and lied.

Isn't it?

This is my family!

Where's Magnus?

Guess it runs in the family.

You flirt, you laugh.

I don't know why

But I do.

You once asked me what I was afraid of.

But at the end of the day

What do you risk?

You're gonna make it back

Do you hear me?

The key to having no fear is

Having nothing to lose.

Why wouldn't I?

Look what I have waiting for me.

Stay with me.

You ok?

Yeah.

Please come back.

I will use the last drop of my power if it's the death of me.

For more infomation >> Magnus/Alec | What Do You Risk? - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

What Happens To Your Body When You Drink Carrot & Carrot Juice Daily │ 5 Health Benefits Of Carrot - Duration: 2:55.

Health Benefits Of Carrots.

Carrots are one of the most popular, versatile vegetables in the world!

Whether they are eaten raw, cooked or juiced, people from nearly every culture have consumed

carrots in their many forms throughout history.

While carrots are known for their signature orange color, they actually come in a variety

of colors.

They can be found in shades of purple, yellow, white and red.

In this video we are talking about best 5 Health Benefits Of Carrots.

So please click the subscribe batton and press the bell icon for more videos.

Number 1.

Protects teeth and gums.

It�s all in the crunch!

Carrots clean your teeth and mouth.

They scrape off plaque and food particles just like toothbrushes or toothpaste.

Carrots stimulate gums and trigger a lot of saliva, which, being alkaline, balances out

the acid-forming, cavity-forming bacteria.

The minerals in carrots prevent tooth damage.

Number 2.

Carrots For Glowing Skin.

The consumption of carrots keeps your skin healthy and vibrant as they are loaded with

Vitamin C and antioxidants.

Carrots can also be used to prepare an inexpensive and convenient face mask.

All you need to do is to mix grated carrot with some honey and apply it as a face mask

to get glowing skin.

Number 3.

Control Constipation.

Carrots contain dietary fiber, both soluble and insoluble, that contributes to a healthy

gastrointestinal (GI) tract.

Specifically, insoluble fiber increases stool bulk and promotes movement through the GI

tract.

Rapidly increasing dietary fiber can result in GI distress and unpleasant symptoms.

To minimize havoc, increase fiber slowly while increasing water intake.

Number 4.

Take Eye Care.

Carrots are excellent for the eyes, thanks to the presence of the abundant amounts of

beta-carotene, which is converted into vitamin A in the liver.

This vitamin is converted in the retina to rhodopsin, a purple pigment necessary for

night vision.

Beta-carotene improves the night vision and protects against eye problems like glaucoma,

macular degeneration and senile cataracts.

Number 5.

Blood Sugar Control.

Soluble fiber, the other form of fiber, can be thought of as a gel after absorbing water

from the GI tract.

Soluble fiber can slow sugar absorption and improve blood sugar levels.

While soluble fiber plays a role in sugar control, insoluble fiber could reduce the

development of type 2 diabetes.

For more infomation >> What Happens To Your Body When You Drink Carrot & Carrot Juice Daily │ 5 Health Benefits Of Carrot - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

「なまぬるい」クリスチャン / Are You A Lukewarm Christian? by Truthunedited - Duration: 6:45.

For more infomation >> 「なまぬるい」クリスチャン / Are You A Lukewarm Christian? by Truthunedited - Duration: 6:45.

-------------------------------------------

美麗的容顏來自柔和善良的性情「性格決定面相,原來是真的!」 - Duration: 7:35.

For more infomation >> 美麗的容顏來自柔和善良的性情「性格決定面相,原來是真的!」 - Duration: 7:35.

-------------------------------------------

Protect yourself before you wreck yourself | feat. Aunty Donna 🏝 - Duration: 2:43.

Congratulations!

Your Bali holiday is officially booked.

What modern times we live in!

To think you can book passage to a

foreign isle upon an airplane by simply leaving your house and going

to a shop!

What a marvel!

Now to get you the right level of * travel insurance.

Did you know most * Aussies get Travel insurance but *

are often underinsured?

*

No I was not aware of this.

No.

*

So to get you the right cover tell * me what sorts of things will you be

doing on your holiday?

I'm gonna sit on the beach in the sun.

And not put any sunscreen on.

I'm gonna burn myself to a crisp.

Then go in the ocean for a dip.

And cut my foot on a coral reef.

And spread my blood around the reef.

Until a big old sharks rocks up.

And bites my arm and gobbles it up.

I'll Invite the shark to a bar for beers.

Order 24 drinks and we'll say cheers.

We'll eat the beer and then eat the glass.

Then chuck it all up on the grass And then I'll hire a motorbike.

And let the shark drive the motorbike.

(MORE) Blue Rev. (03/27/18) 17.

Because I'm missing an arm and I'm drunk

And then I'll buy some fireworks We'll set them off in my ear.

And I'll get helivac'd out of here.

Ok so the basic plan does cover helivac but only in the event of an

accident and you're not intoxicated-

To a hospital in the top end.

But before they can give me a mend.

I'll escape and jump back in the sea.

And swim back on back to Bali.

I'll check into my youth hostel.

It's full of Aussies holy hell.

Let's all headbutt this brick wall.

Then buy some DVD's at the mall.

A backpacker will steal my wallet and phone.

So the basic plan does cover theft * up to $1500 but you will need a

police statement-

But instead of yelling 'Thief!

Stop!.

I'll give them my passport, camera and laptop.

By then I'll get bored of Bali.

So I'll go for a swim across the sea.

And commit tax fraud in Bermuda I'll Get hypothermia in Antartica.

then eat a hundred burgers in America.

I'll sell my kidney at the holy city.

And then I'll go drown in the dead sea.

BALI BALI

Ok so unfortunately our basic plan won't cover you for 95% of your

planned activities.

Aw rats

But our 'Aussie Dickhead' plan will cover everything you mentioned!

BRODEN AND TRAVEL AGENT

YAY!!!

He's going to Bali, He's going to Bali

Please be respectful in Bali.

Look out for your friends and be safe

and have the appropriate level of travel insurance in Bali!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét