Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 5, 2018

Waching daily May 30 2018

I formed Basics Environmental in 1994.

The advantages of using basics environmental are clear.

1. We specialize in only performing these basic environmental due diligence reports.

2. We are a local firm specializing in the Northern California and the San Francisco Bay Area.

3. We are the main consultant to many of the regional banks throughout the Northern California and the San Francisco Bay Area.

4. We are a preferred contractor with the US SBA lending division.

5. Most importantly we provide the in-depth knowledge and research required to protect your real estate investment.

Our reports are typically performed faster better and cheaper than our competitors.

Why would you choose anybody else?

For more infomation >> Why You Should Choose Basics Environmental, Inc. for Phase I ESAs - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

Pakistani Beautiful Flowers Part 5 - Duration: 0:31.

Pakistani Beautiful Flowers Part 5

For more infomation >> Pakistani Beautiful Flowers Part 5 - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Meet Kelly: English Instructor at the Intensive English Language Center (IELC) - Duration: 3:29.

Hi, my name is Kelly and I'm an instructor at the IELC. The IELC

stands for Intensive English Language Center. We're a program for international

students to improve their English, located at the University of Nevada, Reno.

If you've never heard of Reno, it's a town in Northern Nevada, very close to

California. Today, I'd like to introduce myself and tell you 5 facts about me so

you can get to know me. So, fact number one: I was born and raised in Reno, Nevada,

so Reno is my hometown. Fact number two: I'm an alumni of UNR, which is the

University of Nevada, Reno, so I get to teach in the very same classrooms where

I studied as a student, so that's pretty cool. Fact number three: I have studied

two foreign languages, French and Italian. Fact number four: the reason why I became

a teacher is I was inspired by my language teachers. I studied abroad in

France and Italy and in both countries had wonderful teachers who helped me

have a great experience. They were like the bridge between the classroom and the

culture, and I became an English teacher because I want to give international

students in my country the same positive experience that I had when I studied

abroad. And fact number five: I am a language student just like you. At the

moment, I am focusing on improving my Italian and I love to learn Italian by

finding recipes in Italian and because cooking is my favorite hobby. So now

I'd love to get to know you. You can write an answer in the comments

to practice your English, so let me know your name, where you're from, why you're

learning English, and what you like to do for fun. If you would like to see more

videos to help you improve your English please subscribe to our channel. We'll be

sharing tips all about how to improve your English skills, so reading, writing,

listening, speaking, we'll talk about American culture, idioms, and slang, what

it's like to be a university student and quick tips on vocabulary and grammar. If

you have a friend learning English, share this channel with

them as well. Give this video a thumbs up and to see you again. Thank you for

watching. Bye!

For more infomation >> Meet Kelly: English Instructor at the Intensive English Language Center (IELC) - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Taking care of your bones as you age - Duration: 1:17.

For more infomation >> Taking care of your bones as you age - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

The best hatchbacks of 2018 - Duration: 6:32.

The hatchback segment in the United States has historically been small.

You're much more likely to see one while traveling in Europe, and automakers tend to

abandon the segment to focus on crossovers.

However, that doesn't mean there aren't great options to choose from on our side of

the pond.

For many buyers, a hatchback is appealing because it's often more practical than a

traditional sedan, sportier to drive than a crossover, and more compact than either,

meaning it's easier to park in tight spaces.

Are you ready to say goodbye to your sedan and try something new?

Check out the best hatchbacks currently on the market, hand-picked by Digital Trends'

car experts.

VOLKSWAGEN GOLF The best

The Volkswagen Golf hasn't been the best-selling car in Germany for decades by accident.

Now well into its seventh generation, Volkswagen's most popular nameplate continues to offer

one of the best interiors in its class, a generous amount of trunk space, and agile

handling at an attractive price point.

The Golf speaks tech, too.

All but the lowest trims come with a state-of-the-art infotainment system displayed on a color touch

screen, and the list of options includes driving aids such as a lane departure warning system,

forward collision warning, and adaptive cruise control.

You can even get a digital instrument cluster, which is normally found on much more expensive

cars.

Volkswagen offers several variants of the Golf.

Buyers in select states can pick up an all-electric model called the e-Golf capable of driving

for up to 125 miles on a single charge.

At the other end of the spectrum, the iconic GTI is one of the very best hot hatches money

can buy.

Finally, the Golf R tugs at the heartstrings of speed aficionados with a 300-horsepower

turbo four and all-wheel drive.

MINI HARDTOP Best premium hatchback

The Mini Hardtop embodies the concept of form over function.

It wears a retro-chic design inspired by the original Mini introduced in England all the

way back in 1959.

It's much bigger than its truly Lilliputian predecessor though, and it uses time-tested

mechanical components borrowed from the BMW parts bin.

Don't let its humble roots fool you, the Mini is far from an economy car.

It boasts a surprisingly spacious cabin built using premium materials, and it's offered

with features you'd usually find on cars positioned in the next segment up.

Notably, buyers can deck out the Hardtop with a moon roof, parking sensors on both ends,

a head-up display, rain-sensing wipers, and adaptive cruise control, however these options

do inflate the price significantly.

The lineup includes several variants, including two- and four-door hatchbacks and a range-topping

John Cooper Works model tuned to pump out 228 ponies.

CHEVROLET BOLT EV Best electric hatchback

The Bolt is Chevrolet's first mass-produced electric vehicle.

It's not the only electric hatchback on the market, but it's one of the few that's

not designed as a compliance car to satisfy California's draconian clean air regulations.

Simply put, it's better engineered than most.

Sold all across the nation, the Bolt is capable of driving for up to 238 miles on a single

charge, which places it well ahead of the Nissan Leaf.

Plugging it into a 240-volt charger replenishes about 25 miles of driving per hour, though

using a fast charger yields 90 miles of range in about 30 minutes.

Drivetrain aside, the Bolt excels as a hatchback; it's a good car that just happens to run

on a large battery.

Its low trunk floor can accommodate a grocery trip's worth of bags, and even taller drivers

can comfortably drive it on a daily basis.

An elegant-looking cabin and a whisper-quiet ride remind the passengers that they're

not burning gasoline to get to their destination.

SUBARU IMPREZA Best all-wheel drive hatchback

The Impreza is gifted with Subaru's well-regarded permanent all-wheel drive system.

It's certainly no off-roader, but it tackles harsh winter conditions with the kind of aplomb

that many of its rivals can only dream of.

To sweeten the deal, all-wheel drive is included in the price on all trim levels.

The Impreza's cabin is a basic but pleasant place to travel in.

It's spacious, well-built, and its Starlink infotainment system is one of the more straight-forward

units on the market.

There is virtually no learning curve involved.

The trade-off is that the Impreza's flat-four engine lacks a bit of oomph.

It's consequently not as brisk as other hatchbacks on the market, and the four-cylinder

eagerly makes its presence known in the cabin, especially at higher revs.

Still, if you routinely drive on snow or ice, the Impreza should be at the top of your list.

PORSCHE PANAMERA Best luxury hatchback

Who says a hatchback needs to be cheap?

The Porsche Panamera probably isn't what comes to mind when the term "hatchback"

meanders its way into a conversation, but it certainly qualifies as one.

The cargo compartment is accessed via a roof-hinged door, not a lid that flips up.

The Panamera drives like a Porsche, it accelerates like one, and this time around it finally

looks like one; it's almost a four-door 911, minus the rear-mounted engine, of course.

The treatment continues inside, where it feels like a coupe until you look back and notice

it has rear doors.

Porsche offers numerous variants of the Panamera, including V6-, V8-, and hybrid-powered variants.

All offer above-par dynamism and a five-star interior.

For more infomation >> The best hatchbacks of 2018 - Duration: 6:32.

-------------------------------------------

Night Lovell x $UICIDEBOY$ - JOAN OF ARC (Lyrics) - Duration: 2:26.

♪ Ay, yes, yah yah, ay ♪

♪ Fatality ♪

♪ Tell me that she wanna ride me through the night ♪

♪ Then call me back, I like how she riding ♪

♪ Cause she take that shit all in that back ♪

♪ I got bands in my pants and I'm dancing ♪

♪ I'm like man, you a fan, why you snapping? ♪

♪ By the place, so I'm like baby you my novocaine ♪

♪ I don't even know you, swear to god bitch ♪

♪ How you know my name? ♪

♪ I'm like damn why you mad, I'm the guy nigga ♪

♪ I'm so sorry check that shorty, she's a gold digger ♪

♪ I don't give a fuck, never cleaning up ♪

♪ Bitch my blood is mud, never clean it up ♪

♪ Enter the chamber of love, set it on fire and run ♪

♪ Bitch, I'm a sub when it come to the drugs ♪

♪ I was sent here to get fucked up and then die ♪

♪ You don't want me bitch and if you say you do then you lyin' ♪

♪ I ain't a socialite, I'm staying home tonight, maybe another night ♪

♪ Shorty give me dome I'm high ♪

♪ Never thinking with a sober mind ♪

♪ So I might guess that she left me ♪

♪ For the same reason, she loved me ♪

♪ Sold her fucking those and now she don't trust me ♪

♪ Slapped me across my face, she say ruby you disgusting ♪

♪ Baby girl I got money, ain't no need for discussing ♪

♪ Told me never call her back and I don't think she bluffin' ♪

♪ Tell me that she wanna ride me through the night ♪

♪ Then call me back, I like how she riding ♪

♪ Cause she take that shit all in that back ♪

♪ I got bands in my pants and I'm dancing ♪

♪ I'm like man, you a fan, why you snapping? ♪

♪ By the place, so I'm like baby you my novocaine ♪

♪ I don't even know you, swear to god bitch ♪

♪ How you know my name? ♪

♪ I'm like damn why you mad, I'm the guy nigga ♪

♪ I'm so sorry check that shorty ♪

♪ Yuh, yuh, cradle to the grey, I cradle in my grave ♪

♪ Flick your ash, bring them drugs, I can't get no peace of mind ♪

♪ I can't lie it fucking hurts, I was designed to shine ♪

♪ Now I'm popping bars, till my brain fogs, drop like a phone line ♪

♪ Don't speak, we just squeeze, bitch on her knees ♪

♪ Help me put my mind at ease, begging to god I don't believe ♪

♪ Give me relief, on this grief ♪

♪ No sleep, I can't eat, light getting dimmer and dimmer ♪

♪ Call me selfish, blow my brains out now I'm gone forever ♪

For more infomation >> Night Lovell x $UICIDEBOY$ - JOAN OF ARC (Lyrics) - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Roseanne Reacts To Former Cast Members' Tweets: 'You Throw Me Under The Bus, Nice!' - Duration: 3:21.

For more infomation >> Roseanne Reacts To Former Cast Members' Tweets: 'You Throw Me Under The Bus, Nice!' - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

Ne-Yo - Pictures Lyrics - Duration: 4:02.

♪ Something I can't remember ♪

♪ Ooooh ♪

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

♪ Something that I ♪

♪ Something I can't remember ♪

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

♪ Found a photo of our memory ♪

♪ That picture was hiding ♪

♪ Kind of like finding a treasure chest ♪

♪ With no treasure inside it ♪

♪ Have you noticed the bad memories ♪

♪ Seem to linger the longest ♪

♪ I remember the fights and the dreams ♪

♪ Those are the ones that I wanted ♪

♪ Now all I can say is ♪

♪ I guess I should've took more pictures ♪

♪ Had I known that I wouldn't be with you today ♪

♪ I really would've took more pictures ♪

♪ Had I known you were going ♪

♪ Going away ♪

♪ Away ♪

♪ Didn't realize you were unhappy ♪

♪ To you I probably should've listened ♪

♪ Wasn't trying to be your enemy ♪

♪ Just wasn't paying attention ♪

♪ Now I can barely picture your face ♪

♪ Without tears in your eyes ♪

♪ Your eyes ♪

♪ Can't remember your kiss your embrace ♪

♪ But I remember you saying goodbye ♪

♪ Now all I can say is ♪

♪ I guess I should've took more pictures ♪

♪ Had I known that I wouldn't be with you today ♪

♪ You today ♪

♪ I really would've took more pictures ♪

♪ Had I known you were going ♪

♪ Going away ♪

♪ Away ♪

♪ Had I known the last time I saw your smile ♪

♪ Would be the last time I saw it at all ♪

♪ I would've captured the moment ♪

♪ I would've held on forever ♪

♪ Now your smile I can barely recall ♪

♪ Oooooooh ♪

♪ I guess I should've took more pictures ♪

♪ I guess I should've ♪

♪ Had I known that I wouldn't be with you today ♪

♪ I wouldn't be with you today ♪

♪ I really would've took more pictures ♪

♪ Had I known you were going ♪

♪ Going away ♪

♪ Going away ♪

♪ I guess I should've took more pictures ♪

♪ Had I known that I wouldn't be with you today ♪

♪ I guess I should've took more pictures ♪

♪ Had I known that I wouldn't be with you today ♪

♪ I really would've took more pictures ♪

♪ Had I known you were going ♪

♪ Oooooh ♪

♪ Going away ♪

♪ Away ♪

♪ Going away ♪

♪ Going away ♪

For more infomation >> Ne-Yo - Pictures Lyrics - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Health Alert: When Should You Be Screened For Colon Cancer? - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> Health Alert: When Should You Be Screened For Colon Cancer? - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

What you need to know before buying a Chromebook in 2018! - Duration: 4:08.

this video will be on a few things you might want to know before purchasing a

Chromebook there are three categories the first is what are Chromebooks

Chromebooks are laptops that have software based off of the Chrome browser meaning

you could only run things from the Chrome Web Store

until recently. over the past year Google has worked on making most Android apps compatible with all most of all Chromebooks

although most Chromebooks can run Android apps they still have a limited

number of people who could use them as their only laptops the only problem with

that Chromebooks couldn't run any type of program that wasn't on the Play Store

like fusion 360 which is a 3d modeling software for example, until very recently Google

announced that they would be bringing the Linux app support to Chromebooks

starting with the Google pixel book, this was a great thing for people and Chromebooks

considering the price ranges

they're sub $200 too close to a thousand the second is who is and is not a

Chromebook for, when nearly all Chromebooks have support to run Linux

apps and Chrome OS then they will basically be fit for anyone that wants

the Chromebook for programs that can run in Linux which is most people which is

most people looking for a computer it can also be for the people who just want

to web browse and do other lightweight tasks because of their low

prices although Chromebooks are not for everyone

they have a very simple interface and simple settings, so someone who is wanting a

laptop with a lot of settings and extra features should probably look more in

depth at a Chromebook like using one in a store or

doing more research the last few things to know before

buying it's worth them extra money to upgrade a Chromebook Ram from 2 gigabyte

to 4 gigabyte because it will make the Chromebook ride much smoother

another thing is that if your Chromebook has been running slow then it is a good

idea to use one account only or power wash the Chromebook this is a setting that

removes all the accounts and makes it as a fit and makes it as if you just took it

out of the box as of software, another thing to note is that when buying a

budget Chromebook you will most likely want to spend a little more money to get

the slightly upgraded processor it is also worth noting that if you will be

doing light gaming or anything that takes a lot of graphical power then you

probably need to get a Chromebook with graphics card separate from the Intel

integrated graphics or intel iris graphics one example is getting one with

a NVIDIA GPU thanks for watching I hope you enjoyed the video or benefited from

it and if you have any questions about Chromebooks then leave a comment down

below see you in the next one!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét