Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 5, 2018

Waching daily May 30 2018

>>Willie Nelson: A negative thought will kill you.

So if you're even thinking negative,

you've got to change that first.

♪ I don't want to be the last man standing♪♪

♪but wait a minute, maybe I do♪♪

Well it wouldn't do any good

to tell me anything, because I was too stubborn to listen.

And I knew that.

We all go through periods

where we feel like we have to follow our gut

and do what we feel like is right at the time,

when everybody else might think it's dumb.

I don't really think that my attitude has changed.

Yeah, that's a good key.

I don't do what I don't want to do,

but if I want to do it, get out of the goddamn way

because I'm going to do it.

And I suggest everyone have an attitude similar to that.

♪ Well I've never been accused of being normal anyway ♪♪

♪ And I woke up still not dead again today ♪♪

I started when I was 5 or 6 years old,

picking up learning to play.

Had one of those old Sears and Roebuck guitars

with the strings that high off the neck,

and your fingers literally would bleed and blister.

When they healed up, though, they were pretty tough.

♪ But it's Friday night and I'm ready to roar, one more ♪♪

I liked, you know, Frank Sinatra and Ray Price

and all them guys when I was young,

and even went to work with Ray Price.

He hired me for his band.

He gave me a job writing songs for his publishing company.

He was just a real friend.

If it wasn't for Ray Price, there probably wouldn't be a Willie Nelson.

It ain't easy.

Once you think it's easy, then you're in trouble.

If you wake up knowing that this is going to be a hard day today

because you got work to do, people to talk to, things to do,

you'll make it.

♪ I didn't come here and I ain't leaving ♪♪

>>Willie Nelson: You got to want it.

And then when you get it, you got to still want it.

But if you get up and say, well, this is a piece of cake,

uh-uh, it ain't.

For more infomation >> The One Thing Willie Nelson Says Will Kill You | AARP - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Quick & Easy Way to Make Money Online Today - Duration: 11:06.

what's going on guys welcome to the video today I'm gonna teach you an easy

and quick way that you can make money online right here right now anybody can

do it I'm gonna give you three practical examples of me doing this and how I

actually used to go about doing this and we're starting right now all right guys

so jumping right in now we are on Fiverr as you can see now I used to do Fiverr a

lot and we're gonna talk about that in a second

but before you click away and you say oh another Fiverr video I don't want to do

Fiverr fibers a great place to make money online especially if you're just

starting out and that to you now you don't just need to focus on Fiverr also

something we're going to talk about here in a second it can be something that

supplements your income and if you set it up right and you go after the right

gigs you don't even need to really trade your money for time essentially you can

you can I'm gonna give you three practical examples of it in a second but

you're gonna either download or purchase software that's gonna end up paying

dividends into the future when people purchased those software gigs or you're

gonna flip stuff like that now like I said I used to do five are a lot I don't

do it anymore as you see here I haven't been active in you know nine months and

I don't even think I delivered a gig in that name on somebody just been active

or nine months ago and I literally just have it on vacation mode now I haven't

updated these gigs in a while but I'm gonna give you three practical examples

of gigs that you can use on Fiverr to make money right now but first and

foremost before we actually get into the specific gigs I want to talk about the

reason that people most people go wrong on Fiverr the reason that people most

people go wrong on Fiverr is they focus a lot on trading their time for money so

they want to perform a service they want to do this or they want to do that and

that's the wrong approach in my opinion you still want to have you know you

don't want to be essentially trading your time for money for a five-dollar

gig what you want to use five or four is a way to bring in other leads to

potentially supplement your income so what I mean by that is you you don't

focus on Fiverr you just put a couple gigs on Fiverr and then as soon as you

get an order you start ranking your gigs on the platform essentially what that

will do is it will allow you to make an extra five bucks a day here and there

for doing absolutely nothing and then as you start ranking your gigs higher and

higher it'll let a light allow you to make twenty dollars actually a day and

then $50 extra a day and so on and so forth now I had a bunch of

different fiber um profiles and you can have a couple

different moments - that's a little workaround so if you if they you're just

starting out and they won't let you have five gigs which i if I'm familiar with

if I remember correctly I believe they limit you to five gigs initially and

then once you hit that level one seller on an account or two then you move up to

I believe it's eight or nine it could be ten don't hold me that it's been a while

but that's basically what you want to do you want to scale up with multiple

accounts get multiple gigs on multiple accounts now getting into the meat and

potatoes and the actual methods and three practical examples now Fiverr is a

great way I'm not going to talk about you know the specifics of what Fiverr is

because if you're watching this channel you're this far into the video I'm

assuming that that you know what on what Fiverr is essentially and the type of

gigs that you can provide most people go wrong in the types of gigs that they

elect to provide on Fiverr so I'm gonna give you three practical examples I

wrote them down and as you can see here here's some ones that I used to use now

great one of an example right here that I wasn't gonna talk about would be

atomic email hunter so I've done a million videos on atomic email hunter

and you know basically downloading a software and I offer this software free

in my email and affiliate marketing mastermind course there'll be a $10

discount linked to that course down below in the description if you want to

check that out as well as a $10 discount link to my fiber course down there - if

you want to check that out you get that for free in the course but I'm not here

to sell you the course I'm just I'm putting it there so if you want to go

that route you can because I believe it's it was 80 85 bucks when I purchased

it initially you get it for 10 bucks in the course a cracked version so what I

basically did is I have this this atomic email hunter and it generates a bunch of

different email leads based on the targeted keywords so what I would do is

I'd sell I'll send out an email blast for you this is a gmask gig actually and

Gmail also something I talked about in that course but basically one of the

gigs that I used to sell was you know I'll generate a targeted email list of a

thousand people and then that would be like five bucks around any type of

keyword or niche and then I basically say for 10 bucks I'll generate that

targeted email list of 10,000 people for 20 bucks I'll generate a targeted list

of you know of 50,000 people whatever it was and then basically that that's no

more work for me all I would do is I'd open up

Tomic email hunter and I have a million videos on atomic email hunter I'll drop

one as a card up above because I'm not gonna go through it I actually don't

have a time a female hunter on my new computer it's on both my laptop's right

over here and yeah so I don't have that up right now I don't have any recording

equipment on that but I use atomic email hunter to generate leads on that now

like I said I've done videos on this in the past but basically it doesn't cost

me any money and it doesn't cost me any time

all I basically do is I type a keyword into the search bar of Tom key mail

hunter and I let it state overnight and then what it does is it yields me leads

based on you know on that targeted keyword and I literally give those

emails and those leads to the person in the gig so it's free money as soon as

somebody purchases that gig I basically get the the five bucks for literally

doing nothing and just putting a keyword into my software that I already have and

that's basically how I do it another great example of this would be

optimizing your old YouTube tags so in a great another great example of this

would be to buddy which I actually don't have downloaded here on this computer as

well definitely not prepared for this video but I think it's good overall you

know ideas and kind of giving you guys good ideas so basically what to buddy is

if I pulled it up and I don't think I'm logged in basically what it is I've done

two bloody video to buddy videos in the past as well is it basically you know

goes over tags for your videos and generates the most relevant tags around

its a certain topic so you can type a topic to body search bar they'll be

effective in proper it will yield you up tags that are you know the most optimal

essentially for targeting for Fiverr so you know a lot of search volume but not

that many videos for that super time that's basically what to Buddy does what

I would do is I had to buddy and I would simply type you know somebody would

would purchase that gig for five bucks or ten bucks what I would do is I would

type that that you know niche or topic into two buddy and it would literally

instantly yield me those results and two buddy was five dollars when I first

purchased it it's literally five bucks and you can get a free trial for two

buddy if you want I'll drop that in the description below as well and then

believe you can you can use it for free and then I believe the upgrades five

bucks a month it's really really cheap but you don't need the

upgrade what I basically do is when I purchase that upgrade it would pay for

all I needed to do was one gig and it would pay for itself and then every

other gig I did after that was free money and I didn't have to train any

time the software did all the work for me I literally just type it into the

search bar just like atomic email hunter and then

that would basically yield me the results and I'd give that those people

the results and you know the tags for their YouTube video now the reason that

people pay for these gigs is a because they don't know the software exists and

obviously you're not going to tell them that the software exists and B they

don't have the software or maybe they didn't purchase the software so somebody

doesn't go out and purchase the the atomic email hunter for 85 bucks well

then they're gonna pay five bucks to get 10,000 leads around a targeted email or

a targeted niche or keyword because you have the software and they don't

something like that another great example to give you another one really

fast I'm gonna give you two instagram examples so that's actually for one

bonus one the first one would be following so I obviously have follow

like or I've done a million videos on follow like or I have an entire

Instagram automation playlist on this channel if you want to check it out go

ahead I wanna chop a card to it but basically what you can do is you can you

can plug their account and the follow like your for a day or two days and you

can sell that and it doesn't cost you any money to do that if you already have

follow like her a cheaper option that balalaika is actually captivate and

that's what I used for this so I would say I'll mass follow targeted Instagram

pages for you and then basically what I would do is I would put their their

account into a captivate and it would just follow all day for them so it I

believe captivate was five bucks it was a one-time payment on the app store and

then basically what I did is I that paid for itself after one gig and then

everything after that was free money so that's a really really great example you

can download an app like like captivate you can also basically download an app

to give you another example of one that yields relevant hashtags for Instagram

pictures so and you can sell that gig you can basically say for a gig and I

believe I had that on one of my other accounts it was basically I sold the gig

that was like I will generate 30 relevant hashtags for you for your

Instagram picture based on your specific niche and people would purchase that gig

and then all I would literally do is they would

me the niche and I would type the niche into the free I forget the exact app but

there's a bunch of them on the app store I would type there they're that niche

into that app and the app would yield me 30 hashtag results and I was literally

given the hashtag results it took about 10 seconds of my time and it paid me 5

bucks over and over and over and over and over again and trust me guys when I

was doing this and you can do this too I wasn't sitting here on Fiverr just oh my

god I need to make money on Fiverr I put these gigs up and I completely forgot

about them and I downloaded the fiber app on my cell phone and as soon as I

got a notification oh somebody went went off or somebody purchased the gig from

you it was free money because the way I set it up was was like this and was

passive I wasn't trading my time for money but I was basically getting free

money because I purchased software and then obviously the gigs would pay for

the software so you can do this too I suggest that you do this as well it's

really really easy this is obviously a beginner method but if you guys are

looking for some extra money to supplement your income if you're looking

for another way that's easy and quick that you can make money online right

here right now go ahead and go out go out and try this now you're definitely

gonna need your rank your gigs properly and if you're interested in learning how

to rank your gigs properly and basically getting reviews for them and basically

getting sales initial sales to drive them up so that they rank on on fivers

platform and there's more visibility for other people searching for them then go

ahead and check the course in the description it's $10 discount link to my

Fiverr course I have it on Fiverr in a while but everything in that course is

still 100 cent relevant you could take it and apply it to something like this

so hope you guys like this video put a lot of thought into you know bringing

you a kind of going back to my roots and bringing you a good idea today they can

help you make money online I'm trying to produce some other you know content

where I'm talking to the camera in front of it and a little bit more production

value but I'm gonna throw a bunch of these videos in here on you know not

every single video but a lot of the videos are still gonna be computer based

and me teaching you how to make money online from my computer because that's

what I genuinely enjoy and that's what I generally genuinely love and I feel like

that provides you guys a lot of value so go ahead and hit that like button if you

thought that I brought value today and I will see you guys tomorrow

For more infomation >> Quick & Easy Way to Make Money Online Today - Duration: 11:06.

-------------------------------------------

Only Side by Side With You (南方有乔木) - Episode 37 [Eng Subs] | Chinese Drama - Duration: 45:13.

For more infomation >> Only Side by Side With You (南方有乔木) - Episode 37 [Eng Subs] | Chinese Drama - Duration: 45:13.

-------------------------------------------

Chairs - all you ever wanted to know about - Duration: 4:20.

The chair – These designs look simple, but in fact they're highly complex.

No other object looms so large in aesthetic terms and plays such a big role in our everyday

lives.

It often takes years before a prototype is ready to go into mass production.

And even then it is far from certain whether it'll become popular.

Expert Mateo Kries regards designing chairs as the real test for a designer.

"Designing chairs is always a bit like reconstructing human anatomy and that, of course, makes the

chair into a design object "par excellence".

So if you can design a chair, you can usually design almost anything else."

Classical chair design goes back to the 19th century.

Thonet brought chair no.

14, also known as the bistro chair, onto the market in 1859.

It remains one of Germany's most successful industrial products to this day.

The use of steel tubing in furniture was the next design revolution.

In the 1920s, Bauhaus designers experimented with the new material and came up with the

first cantilever chair.

Marcel Breuer's S32 emerged on the market between 1929 and 1930.

"Marcel Breuer's cantilever chair is so successful because it really combines two ideas.

The cantilever design is made from a single piece of tubular steel that means that the

chair has no back legs.

And at the same time Breuer combines this very new material with a 19th century element

- a seat and back made of woven cane."

Many pieces of furniture that are now revered as design classics were way ahead of their

time.

The 1950s saw the rise of moulded plywood chairs.

Moulded fibre glass and plastic soon followed.

The Panton Chair was the first made froma single piece of plastic.

Danish designer Verner Panton experimented for 10 years before the chair went into mass

production in 1967.

"The chair was developed over many years.

There were numerous prototypes that didn't work either for production reasons or because

of problems with statics.

The development of this degree of simplicity is sometimes much more complex than it is

with a piece that looks much more complicated.

And that's what isn't apparent when you look at certain design icons.

The detailed work that has gone into achieving this ultimate simplicity."

The designs of the 1960s and 1970s were characterized by this desire to experiment.

But few are so timeless that they are still produced today.

"After five or six years, you tend to notice something that you don't like about an object,

or you notice that it is too dated.

While these big hits have this matter-of-factness that enables them to fit in 20 or 30 years

later."

From the 1980s onwards the boundaries between art and design began to dissolve.

"Design is not even about continually recreating things.

It is about improving individual things and developing the ideas behind them."

In 2004, Konstantin Grcic designed Chair One.

It is reminiscent of a three-dimensional technical drawing.

"Chair One by Grcic is one of the most recent designs that you could already describe as

a classic.

It's because he has managed to lend an almost iconic form to a certain design trend of the

last 10 to 15 years -- namely, the influence of computers on furniture design."

Few other pieces of furniture have become iconic to the degree that chairs have.

And sometimes whether it's comfortable or not is not the deciding factor.

For more infomation >> Chairs - all you ever wanted to know about - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

觀音娘娘賜福,6月要翻身的7生肖 - Duration: 8:55.

For more infomation >> 觀音娘娘賜福,6月要翻身的7生肖 - Duration: 8:55.

-------------------------------------------

7 Pancreatic Cancer Signs You Might Be Ignoring - Duration: 3:53.

8 Pancreatic Cancer Signs You Might Be Ignoring

You experience abdominal or back pain Place the tip of your finger on the top of

your abdomen, just below the breastbone.

Then imagine your finger pointing straight back through your body to the spine.

That's a common location that pancreatic cancer patients report feeling pain, says Dr. DiMaio.

"The pain is hard to describe, but a dull, internal pain in this area, or radiating around

the sides of your abdomen to the back, is a tip-off and you should get it checked out,"

he says.

Cancers that start in the body or tail of the pancreas can press on nearby organs, causing

pain.

If the cancer spreads to the nerves surrounding the pancreas, this can cause back pain.

Here are some more reasons your back might be hurting.

You have dark urine or greasy stools If your urine starts to look dark (brown or

rust colored), this may signal a problem.

As bilirubin, a substance made by the liver that partly makes up bile, builds up in the

blood, urine darkens.

Here's what other urine changes can say about your health.

Clay-colored or greasy stools can also be symptoms of pancreatic cancer, as they can

be caused by cancer blocking the bile duct, says Dr. DiMaio.

You experience nausea or vomiting Cancer pressing on the far end of the stomach

can cause a partial blockage, making it hard for food to get through.

According to the American Cancer Society, this can cause nausea, vomiting, and pain

that tends to be worse after eating.

All of these things, therefore, could be symptoms of pancreatic cancer.

Here are the explanations behind 7 other common stomach pains.

You develop pancreatitis "Unexplained or chronic pancreatitis can be

caused by a small tumor on the pancreas," says Dr. DiMaio.

Though pancreatitis is more commonly caused by gallstones, new medications, or alcohol

abuse, if you develop the condition and don't have any of those risk factors, it could be

something more serious, he says.

Don't miss these other signs of cancer in men that go ignored.

You have poor oral hygiene If your mouth is a mess of bad breath, inflamed

gums, or loose teeth, it could be more than bad hygiene.

"Pancreatic cancer patients are known to be susceptible to gum disease, cavities, and

poor oral health in general," according to researchers from NYU Langone Medical Center,

who conducted a study examining mouth bacteria of pancreatic cancer patients versus people

without.

They found that the presence of the same bacteria that has been tied to dental diseases like

periodontitis (inflammation of the gums) put participants at a 59 percent greater risk

of developing pancreatic cancer than those whose mouths didn't contain the bacteria.

Here's what else your teeth and mouth can reveal about your health.

You've recently been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes

A diabetes diagnosis doesn't mean you'll get pancreatic cancer, but it is associated with

an increased risk.

One Mayo Clinic study found that 40 percent of pancreatic patients were diagnosed with

diabetes in the months before their cancer diagnosis.

The pancreas is responsible for creating insulin, so the early stages of the tumor may affect

the pancreas's ability to produce insulin, causing diabetes, says Dr. DiMaio.

Here's what else you should do right after a diabetes diagnosis.

You have unexplained weight loss If you suddenly have little to no appetite,

or if you're losing weight without changing your diet or exercise regimen, see your doctor;

these are some of the common symptoms of pancreatic cancer, says Dr. DiMaio.

Unexplained weight loss—or gain—is one thing that doctors themselves say you should

never ignore.

For more infomation >> 7 Pancreatic Cancer Signs You Might Be Ignoring - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

Shady Lady - Hue McMahon (Live at Wesley Foundation) - Duration: 3:25.

There's a shady lady

She walks through the night

In the alleys, and asks for a light

On the streets at midnight hour

Thinks sex will give her power

Lookin' good, during the day

Live fun die young in different ways

There's a, shady lady And she doesn't sleep,

And she's eyein' you 'cause you sweet

The other guys, they got you beat

But she wants you 'cause she's a freak

Don't bother holdin' her hand

You'll have more trouble Than you can understand

Breaking her heart has made her tough

She's sick of these songs That lie about love

No job, but dad has got her paid

Pretends in the light

and free in the shade

There are sly guys who dwindle in dark

She got their eye and they made their mark

They think it will be easy

She spins their mind

and makes them queasy

Incorruptible

She's uninterruptable

Take her down to Miami, Florida

Temperatures rise, the girls are colder

One look's got you're body shook

And the shady lady's got ya hooked

Force of nature and raising hell

Troubles a brewing, But saved by the bell

And not one man has the guts to yell

'cause the diamonds in her eyes

Always sell

It's the shady lady and she ain't no fool

Got the degree from beauty school

Lookin' like a polished jewel

And we're just a bunch of fools

Oh, she gettin' ahead

Couldn't care if we were alive or dead

So she'll walk

right past me

'll let her be

So she'll walk

right past me

I'll let her be

For more infomation >> Shady Lady - Hue McMahon (Live at Wesley Foundation) - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Bilas - With You - Duration: 2:53.

Support us with a sub ! <3

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét