Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 30 2018

Replacement Window Estimate Elk Grove IL. Are you in the market for replacement windows for your home?

Are air leaks and drafts from your windows adding unnecessary costs to

your heating and cooling bills?

Your windows are designed to not only improve your home's appearance,

but to also save money on your heating and cooling costs.

When shopping for replacement windows you have a lot of important

decisions to make..

Luckily, we're here to help!

We're certified local window contractors that can help guide you through

the window purchasing process according to your speci?c style and budget.

We also understand that installation, including anchoring, insulating and

sealing the window to the house to make it airtight and watertight, is as

important as the quality of the window itself.

If it's time to enhance the beauty and value of your home with new

replacement windows, give us a call today for a free, no-pressure in-home

consultation!

For more infomation >> Replacement Window Estimate Elk Grove IL 847-427-6200 Replacement Window Estimate Elk Grove IL - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

All of Trump's kids, except Barron, will attend State of the Union address - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> All of Trump's kids, except Barron, will attend State of the Union address - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

How To Have Precision In Your Decisions | BizTip - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> How To Have Precision In Your Decisions | BizTip - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Delax - Drop You Like [Vantory Release] - Duration: 2:36.

For more infomation >> Delax - Drop You Like [Vantory Release] - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

how to feel confident in 5 steps - Duration: 5:47.

For more infomation >> how to feel confident in 5 steps - Duration: 5:47.

-------------------------------------------

RAC Home and Contents Insurance – New for old content replacement. Save $70 when you claim online. - Duration: 0:16.

For more infomation >> RAC Home and Contents Insurance – New for old content replacement. Save $70 when you claim online. - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

Canon G7X Mark II Vlogging camera review | 1 year Later Still The Best Vlog Camera? - Duration: 7:07.

what's up shenanigans John here and I am back today I'm back today for a real

quick review I know you guys are always interested in camera what camera do you

use but can't use the camera you're looking at is the Canon Rebel t5i that

is the workhorse for filming these talking head videos it has a rode

shotgun mic on top so what I want to talk to you about tonight is something

that I've wanted to do for a while since you're probably watching this you're

either a really into our family vlogs or none of those would be, is there a B?

so if you're watching this you probably have clicked on it because it has

something to do with a vlogging camera this is the review of the canon g7x mark

ii. I got this in September of 2016 and when you're a vlogger and you have what

seems to look like a good picture image people always ask you hey what type of

camera to use the canon g7x mark ii if you've watched this channel i've given

you kind of my feelings of this camera over

the last probably a year and four months or so now this camera has been out for

quite a while so i'm sure you all have probably at least watched the review of

some sort for this camera it was a hot camera its predecessor was probably the

standard and vlogging I think this is probably again one of the standards and

vlogging you go someplace you see them everywhere mostly because you have this

flip screen right here that is extremely convenient when you're trying to flip

frame up a shot I'm go ahead and turn this on right now so when you look at

this camera it's really bright right now as it has a very wide screen on it you

can definitely dial that in if you want if I want to zoom in a little bit I can

zoom in a little bit I've loved this camera now I've been vlogging with this

camera for quite a while pretty much every single vlog that you've seen over

the last you know 16 months has been on this camera sometimes it's on this

camera but mostly it's on this camera right here overall I think this camera

is really good I think you can see by the image quality that you see day in

and day out of this vlog it does really well does really well in low-light it

does much better than this Canon Rebel that I have in low-light much much

better it's got a lot of functions on it's got time-lapse I can

the flip up screen right there is just an amazing amazing thing to be able to

see you see that right there well I have a couple major complaints with this

camera over time and I probably am not gonna be able to show this to you but if

you look you're not gonna able to see do BRE this light it messing everything up

oh that's at the light man one of my major concerns of this camera is dust

particles will get under the lens it's like almost like other things are

getting under I really don't know what the issue is but it's building up

underneath it so much that I've done a lot of research on it myself and seeing

people actually send the camera back and they've replaced the camera because of

that I think I might do that because it's getting to the point when I'm

outside and light hits it you can start to see speckles when I'm recording in

the video I don't like that it's not a huge deal it I mean I'm not a

professional so I'm not gonna freak out over it something from shooting

commercials with this but it is irritating that I paid $700 for a camera

and it's having that effect I think my biggest complaint with this camera and

if it was a cheaper camera like if it was my old me but if it was my old

handycam I probably have less of an issue but this camera was a workhorse it

the the image quality was good the sound was good and the focus was good that

brings me to my biggest complaint with the camera and that is the autofocus

it's terrible it will sometimes I'll turn this camera on and it will not

focus at all I'll literally have to turn the camera off and turn it back on for

it they actually gain focus and I'm starting to wonder if the buildup of the

dust and the things on the lens are is not causing the camera to have issues

with focus I just can't believe a $700 camera a camera this quality would have

that much of an issue with focusing and it's a huge problem because when I'm

when I'm vlogging like this and I can see that it's not focusing and on me

that's irritant it's extremely irritating as you can tell it is I'll be

vlogging and I'll see that it's not in focus then I have to start over again

you lose that spontaneity if I have the camera turn around on one of my kids and

they're doing something and I lose focus and I lose that shot again it's gone

forever that's irritating this is a $700 camera I should not see that type of

issue on this camera I've heard other people complain that

they've seen that same thing they've actually sent the the camera back Matt

375 6 from his channel he said he bought this camera he didn't like it he sent it

back exchanger and I don't remember what the camera is but you can head of her

his channel asked him fletcher vlogging with this camera now for 14 months would

i buy it again yes and now that's that's not a great answer but i would probably

do a little bit more research into other cameras i'm a can of guy all the can't

the cameras that i've owned that are big cameras have been canon cameras i've

owned almost every single version of the the rebel this camera it was just an

extension of me being a canon person i went with it was a lot of really good

reviews the predecessor obviously was the workhorse for vlogging so I went

with this it's a good camera the sound is good it's got a lot of really good

options but the focus really irritates me and that the dust gets under the lens

that really irritates me because again if this was a $200 300 all a camera yeah

okay it's a 700 other camera even right now you can it on Amazon for I think

like 679 bucks that's what what's going for right now that's nothing to sneeze

at that's a pretty expensive camera to me again it's not a $5,000 camera but

you know to you and I 700 bucks is a lot of money this is my vlogging rig this is

what I go out daily that really inconspicuous blaze orange that I use

right here I wish I would've got the black one didn't have it and I'm I'm

just really impatient so I bought this one so this is this is I use so if you

watch our vlog on a daily basis this is the camera that I'm using if you watch

our talking head videos this is what the camera I'm using the Canon Rebel t5i the

sound quality and this isn't a review for the Canon Rebel t5i but you have to

get the shotgun mic the top of a get the sound on this thing terrible

just just terrible don't even don't even try it alright guys I actually did a

review on this camera when I first bought it back in September I will link

to that video below so you can kind of see me do a walk through my house this

video wasn't to do that type of review this video was just to talk about my

feelings and my experience with this camera of the last year 14 16 months or

however long it's been overall it's a great camera I would definitely

definitely do a lot of research into other cameras before making the purchase

just because it is a lot of money and the things that I've brought up

now are really irritating things so I would definitely do your homework all

right everybody I hope you enjoyed the video if you have any questions about my

camera or any more detailed questions about my vlogging experience with it

please leave them below I'm also gonna leave the link below to my original

review of the camera and the walk through my house that hasn't changed the

quality is phenomenal it's just some Bish's with the camera itself but please

if you enjoyed this video make sure you hit that thumbs up and thank you all if

you haven't subscribed please consider doing so thank you all so much have a

good week and I will see you tomorrow

For more infomation >> Canon G7X Mark II Vlogging camera review | 1 year Later Still The Best Vlog Camera? - Duration: 7:07.

-------------------------------------------

Time Management Strategies To Crush The Day 👊 - Duration: 5:15.

- Not enough hours in your day to run your business?

- Never find time to do marketing?

- Never find time to shower?

What?

- In this video, as part of achieve your goals January,

we give you four time management strategies to get

more done than ever before. - Oh yeah, hit it.

(Ding)

- Nwo go shower. - Strategy number one.

Set deadlines for everything, right, Andrew,

you got 30 seconds to say this or else.

- Or else what? - Time has started, my friend.

- Okay so there once a nice man called Parkinson

who said tasks expand to the time alloted.

He was right, tasks take as long as we allow them to take.

So start setting deadline for everything

and not just the big stuff, the small stuff too.

Things like social media notifications, give yourself

seven minutes, write the blog, give yourself an hour

and start setting these mini deadlines for every single

task that you do in your day.

Use Siri or use Alexa or use anything just to get you,

just to set a timer so you actually know

when something has to be finished by.

You will save a tonne of time, I promise, done, phew.

Out of breath. - Well done.

(laughing)

Strategy number two is write down your plans for the month.

If you wanna get stuff done, you can't just have it

all in your head, you need to formulated

written down plan to manage your time.

- Some people us their calendar app for this.

They'll time chunk to the nth degree,

scheduling time for things like going to the gym

or making lunch or even going to the toilet.

- Being this anal, pun intended, might seem a little bit

crazy but it does work, promise.

- We don't use our calendar app for this

but we do use a spreadsheet to manage every single

task and project and when it actually has to be done

and to get your hands on that spreadsheet,

we give it away for free in our Smashing Ridiculous

Goals master class, just go to

andrewandpete.com/smash to get your hands on that.

- Strategy three is to start forming habits.

This leads on from the last one in that it's

difficult to make that straight switch to all of

the sudden being the master of all time and space

and everything, you are not The Doctor, okay?

Maybe at this point, you're just the assistant.

- But a good one like Rose or Amy Pond.

- That was a Doctor Who joke, by the way.

- But you need to get started so start by being

insanely organised with just one very small part of your

task list but make it something that you do every single

week such as scheduling social media content

or writing a blog or sending an email campaign

or doing your accounts, just something that you need to

do every single week to keep your business running.

- Pick that one thing and put it in your diary for a very

specific amount of time and the same time every single week.

Start building that one habit and then add another

and another and another and another.

(video game music)

- Over time, being this organised just becomes the norm.

Take it from two people who have been there and done that

and now we know, every Tuesday is our content day.

Every morning, we're checkin' our social media

and every day at 12:03 pm, he can go for a wee.

- Yeah, I'll be right back.

Strategy four, batching and bulking, oh yeah.

- Oh yeah. - Our final strategy

is an important one, oftentimes these one of tasks

can all be batched together under the same theme

and done at one specific time and this does two things.

Number one, it keeps us focused because our mind only

has to concentrate on doing one thing.

- And number two, it saves time because Parkinson's

law kicks in because you've got a focus deadline

for actually getting something done.

For example, a lot goes into our content marketing plan.

We have scripting, we have shooting, we have editing.

We have graphics creations, we have social posts creations.

We have lead bags, we have up sells, all of this

needs to be done and if we let it spread out across

the week, nothing would ever get done.

Instead, it's batched together, it gets done on one day

every single week and everything gets done

because there is that deadline.

- You can apply this to so many other different aspects to

your business to other than just marketing.

For example, client work, business development,

doing your accounts, even meetings, right?

Meetings and podcast interviews, we always try

and fit into the same day every single week or month

so that we can all do it in one big batch

and that saves us a tonne of time.

So there we go, guys, four ways to manage your time

more effectively but what is your favourite.

What do you currently do, we wanna know in the comments.

So let us know, is it a, setting deadlines,

b, planning your month, c, formulating habits

or d, batching and bulking, oh yeah.

- Remember to go grab your copy of our

Smashing Ridiculous Goals Master Class

at andrewandpete.com/smash.

We've also put the link in the description below.

This brings us to the end of Achieve Your Goals January.

But January or no January, there is no better time to

start puttin' those master plans into action than right now.

- He's been Andrew, I've been Pete.

- Please Subscribe to our. - Andrew, you've run out of

time. - What?

(explosion)

- [Pete] Remember this is a part of a series

of videos that help you achieve your biggest,

scariest goals this year. - Make sure to check out

the other videos in this series, we'll see you there.

- [Pete] Boom.

For more infomation >> Time Management Strategies To Crush The Day 👊 - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

RAC Pet Insurance: Save $50 when you buy online - Duration: 0:16.

For more infomation >> RAC Pet Insurance: Save $50 when you buy online - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

RAC Pet Insurance - Your best bud is there for you, so be there for them with RAC Pet Insurance - Duration: 0:16.

For more infomation >> RAC Pet Insurance - Your best bud is there for you, so be there for them with RAC Pet Insurance - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

RAC Home and Contents Insurance – New for old content replacement when you claim - Duration: 0:16.

For more infomation >> RAC Home and Contents Insurance – New for old content replacement when you claim - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

How To Enable Gyroscope On Android [ No root ] - Duration: 4:09.

Hello guys, welcome to Blah! Droid.

Do you have a phone which doesn't have a gyroscope sensor?

No problem.

So, today in this video, I'll be telling you how you can use gyroscope in a phone which

doesn't have it.

So, let's start with the video.

So, first of all, going to the Sensor Box app and see,

this phone doesn't have a gyroscope sensor.

I'm using the Zenfone Max, it doesn't support a gyroscope sensor.

So, all you need to do is open Xposed and install a Xposed module called VirtualSensor.

Search for the app,

and install it.

So, all this app does is, it simulates the gyroscope using

other sensors present in your phone.

Download this app, it is very small in size.

It will be downloaded in no time.

It is downloaded, now install it.

Then, you have to enable the Xposed module and restart the phone.

So yeah, now we are gonna activate it.

Yeah, activate the Xposed module, and we'll restart the phone now.

Okay, so now the phone is restarting.

And, let me tell you that this app doesn't work really good, as the phone doesn't natively

support gyroscope sensor.

It uses other sensors to simulate the gyroscope and it may be shaky at times.

But, it may do the trick.

So, let the phone reboot.

Now yeah, it's done rebooting.

So now we are going to check if gyroscope is enabled.

Going to the Sensor Box app and opening it.

Yeah, see now it shows that this has a gyroscope sensor.

So yeah, the gyroscope sensor works just fine and it may do the trick for you.

So we need to check out a gyroscope app.

Yeah, opening Snapchat.

And let me try out some lens on Snapchat.

So, I may show you guys how the gyroscope sensor works.

Yeah, so it is a Supreme lens.

See, it is working just fine.

It's not as good as the original gyroscope sensor, but yeah, it can work.

So, this is the way you can get the gyroscope sensor in your Android smartphone.

All you need is root and Xposed Installer,

and you can make the gyroscope sensor work on your smartphone.

So, thank you guys for watching the video.

If you liked the video, please press the like button.

Subscribe to see more such videos in the future.

And comment #ButCanYouDoThis if you have watched the video till this part.

I'm Waris and I'm signing off.

For more infomation >> How To Enable Gyroscope On Android [ No root ] - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

The Merlin Primer: The Projection Of Will - Duration: 7:38.

have you ever wondered how some people always seem to be in the right place at

the right time or have you witnessed an event that seemed to be more than just a

coincidence some people believe that we play a part in what goes on in the world

around us take a quick peek into the inner

workings of destiny on this episode of all things perceptual the Merlin primer

was originally published in 1983 under the title the power to succeed and deals

with the projection of will this work came about from a compilation of short

notes and thoughts recorded in the author's Journal eventually developing

into what is now a twenty seven page booklet the Merlin primer is a

thoughtful examination of the components of the projection of will projection is

the development of events by the mind and will of living beings think of a

person's destiny as a pathway through circumstance that leads to a conclusion

which has been planned or desired by the mind some have said that thoughts become

things if this is true then we should be able to plan our destiny with meaning

and purpose as opposed to just cruising through life like a leaf in the wind

with everything happening to us by accident

one of the points that this book goes into is the role of enthusiasm it goes

on to say the projection of will can be used to destroy as well as build

throughout history the very evil or the very good seem to have the highest rate

of success in reaching their goals this drive that is behind the part of great

men is enthusiasm enthusiasm comes from a zeal for life it is generated by your

personality a person with this quality enjoys being alive and being themselves

it is an overwhelming exuberance from what existing can really mean enthusiasm

is the fuel of projection and personality is the origin of enthusiasm

personality concentrates into enthusiasm only by loving or hating can you realize

the full potential of your lives through personality you will accomplish all you

seek to do by fueling your projection until it becomes so strong that your

very will is made fact perfect hate as well as love generates enthusiasm and

fuels projection eventually hate destroys the person but not always

before they cause great destruction and misery upon other beings if you look

through history you can find a lot of evil projectors with terrible power to

destroy the benevolent or ruthless personality generates enthusiasm

concentrating it and in turn fueling projection which is the directing of

will toward specific goals the book goes on to explain that so many

people are so average in their thoughts and personalities that they are at the

mercy of the most enthusiastic beings by starting with the right attitude you can

develop your personality so that you are an enthusiastic powerful being what most

people lack is first a personality goal and then a physical goal you have a

choice choose benevolence and then become what you want to be become the

judge of your actions by living true laws and changing life's Directions

heading straight for the goals you have in mind without goals and vision you

will lack the necessary drive to project your will the Merlin primer also

contains a step-by-step manual for how to direct your projection step 1 say it

out loud step 2 write it down step 3 envision it in the

mind's eye step 4 have images of your goal in sight step 5

keep it in the back of your mind continually and step 6

spend time alone with your thoughts in addition to the methods and techniques

behind the projection of the will the Merlin primer also reflects on

additional considerations which can help you on your path the book goes on to

offer these bonus tips in the chapter called stay alive your health is the

most important part of existence if your health is poor you will be also do all

you can to be healthy it takes energy to succeed and poor health causes a loss of

energy

projection cannot be built upon when there is nothing left for work or

thought there are a lot of good books on health but really just a few basic

things to remember number one moderation in all things number two early to bed

and early to rise number three in the food chain the closer to the Earth and

the Sun the purer the food number four drink plenty of water number

five exercise in a normal way number six be aware of your body number seven be

aware of your environment good health is not a difficult thing but sometimes it

takes years to repair the damage that is already done the human body is a

wonderful tool and will fight a mighty battle to survive and stay in good

repair finally some tips on goal setting some goals take a lifetime or longer to

reach and I would not want to discourage you but then I wouldn't want you to be

discouraged by setting a goal you didn't have time to accomplish you must set

short-range goals that are going to be accomplished ones that are on the way to

your lifetime goal as you reach the short-range goals your confidence will

accelerate and your courage will be bolstered as you conquer these small

mountains you must stop for a moment and enjoy

your quest the body and mind need to realize the rewards of hard work don't

feel embarrassed to enjoy what you have earned use it and be fulfilled in your

success it's not a sin to succeed it's a blessing

I hope you have enjoyed this peek inside of the Merlin primer the projection of

will available on Amazon Kindle no Kindle no problem

Amazon has a variety of apps that let you enjoy Kindle books on almost any

device including your personal computer let me know what you think of the Merlin

primer in the comments below and if this is your first time here I would be

honored to have you as a Youtube subscriber

where you can get more videos about opening your perception to new arenas

for exploration new videos come out on Mondays so until then thanks for

watching and see you next time

For more infomation >> The Merlin Primer: The Projection Of Will - Duration: 7:38.

-------------------------------------------

Fierce (Live) in ASL & CC by Rock Church Deaf Ministry - Duration: 4:24.

Before I call

Before I ever cry

You answer me

From where the thunder hides

I can't outrun

This heart I'm tethered to

When every step

I collide with You

Like a tidal wave

Crashing over me

Rushing in to meet me here

Your love is fierce

Like a hurricane

That I can't escape

Tearing through the atmosphere

Your love is fierce

You cannot fail

The only thing I've found

Is through it all

You never let me down

You don't hold back

Relentless in pursuit

At every turn I come face to face with You

Like a tidal wave

Crashing over me

Rushing in to meet me here

Your love is fierce

Like a hurricane

That I can't escape

Tearing through the atmosphere

Your love is fierce

You surround me

You chase me down

You seek me out

How can I be lost when You have called me found

You chase me down

You seek me out

How can I be lost when You have called me found

You chase me down

You seek me out

How can I be lost when You have called me found

Like a tidal wave

Crashing over me

Rushing in to meet me here

Your love is fierce

Like a hurricane

That I can't escape

Tearing through the atmosphere

His love is fierce

Your love is fierce

You never let go

Your love is fierce

Even now You surround me

Your love is fierce

Always, always

His love is fierce

[Singer: Come on, shout, shout]

[Signer: Great is your love, your love is amazing]

[Singer: You never fail]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét