Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 31 2018

You're right, she's still pissed.

- Sweet love renew thy force.

Hey..

Don't say shit like that to me, people can hear you.

- Look, you embarrassed the girl.

Sacrifice yourself on the altar of dignity and even the score.

Listen..

Don't say shit like that, man.

People can hear you.

There's a new kind of world that's taking over

It's got devils It's got angels

Sitting on my shoulders

There's a new kind of world that's taking over

You're just too good to be true

Can't take my eyes off of you

You'd be like heaven to touch

I wanna hold you so much

At long last love has arrived

And I thank God I'm alive

You're just too good to be true

Can't take my eyes off of you

[WHISTLE]

- I love you, baby

And if it's quite all right I need you, baby

To warm the lonely night I love you, baby

Trust in me when I say

Oh, pretty baby Don't bring me down, I pray

Oh, pretty baby Now that I found you, stay

and let me love you, baby

Let me love you

hey

your eyes have a little green in them

For more infomation >> 10 things | Heath Ledger | Can't take my eyes of you | FULL | Lyrics | Subtitles - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

How to Download any File easily ( Videos, Music, Games etc.)| TORRENT Alternative | TechScire - Duration: 2:01.

hey what's up guys this is me Soham Parker here and this time I will show

you an awesome and simplest way to download any movie any game or any

Hollywood series you like you can say it as a torrent alternative because it is

free of cost and you Not need to purchase any monthly subscription or any

annual subscription for this so without any further ado let's get right into the

video

so what you need to do is simply open up your browser and then type index space

of space the name of the thing you want to download like say I want to

download the walking dead so what I will type is index of The Walking Dead and

then I will click on the first link which will redirect me to the page from

where I can download all the seasons of Walking Dead for free

so thats it for

today's video guys this is me soham Parker here signing off today and will

be back again in the next one

Thanks for watching the video drop a like if you like the video leave a

comment if you have any suggestion and don't forget to subscribe the channel

For more infomation >> How to Download any File easily ( Videos, Music, Games etc.)| TORRENT Alternative | TechScire - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Mardigras DIY Bangle Bracelets - Duration: 4:37.

To make this really fun Mardi Gras bracelet, I'm going to start with my Bowdabra Bow Wire.

I folded it in half and I'm going to lay it down into my Bowdabra.

And I'm tucking the ends under so that it stays out of the way.

The next thing I'm doing is taking my little bangle bracelets and I'm just laying them

into the Bowdabra.

Then I'm going to take this beautiful purple ribbon, and I've already dovetailed the ends,

but just in case you're not familiar, to dovetail an and you're going to just fold the ribbon

in half and you're going to cut from the fold towards the end, which gives you this really

pretty triangle finished edge.

So, I'm just going to fold this in half.

I'm going to take the center and I'm just going to put that down into my Bowdabra.

Now what we're going to do is take this other pretty ribbon, and all I'm going to do is

twist and fold it back, and twist.

And it doesn't really matter, you can just make your loops as big or as small as you

want.

I'm just making them a little bigger than the Bowdabra.

And that one there.

And twist so that you always have the wrong side of your ribbon on the inside.

So, I'm going to go back and twist.

And as you can see, I'm just sort of shaping it as I go.

So that way, when I'm done, it's much easier.

And so, I think we're good here, so I'm just going to clip the end of this, and I'm going

to just cut it at a diagonal.

There we go.

And just scrunch that down there.

Now what I'm going to do is take my really pretty polka dot ribbon, and I'm going to

take the wrong side, and I'm going to just put that down into my Bowdabra.

Then I'm going to take the wrong side here and put -- whoops -- and put that into my

Bowdabra, and I'm going to do that again here.

You might need to hold it a little bit to keep it in place.

Now I'm just going to take the middle, and now you have another really cute finished

bow.

And now I'm going to take my little punch ribbon, and I'm going to just scrunch that.

Then I have these really cute little beads, so I'm going to put the Mardi Gras bead colors

in here.

And now I'll take my curling ribbon.

I'm just going to scrunch everything down with my Bowdabra wand.

And now, just what I'm going to end up doing here is I'm going to just bring my Bowdabra

wire through the bracelets on this side.

And the other side, I'm going to leave just as is.

And now I'm going to just pull it through my slipknot, hold my bow tight while it's

still in the Bowdabra.

I'm just going to pull it really tight, then pull it out.

I'm going to separate the ends.

Then I'm going to bring them around to the back of my bracelets and I'm just going to

tie it here.

But then I'm going to bring it back around to the front because I'm just loving adding

all kinds of dimensions to this bow.

So, I'm going to bring it back to the front and I'm actually going to get this little

curling ribbon out of the way there.

And now I'm going to tie it, and I'm going to tie a knot.

And I'm going to take this chopstick that I have, and I'm just going to wrap this around

my chopstick.

And you have a really cute little curlicue.

And I'm going to do the same thing on the other side.

So, that adds some dimension.

And then I'm just going to finish curling my curling ribbon.

And as you know, you're just going to go lightly.

And there you have your really cute, cute little bracelet.

Please do me a favor and click the Subscribe button below, and also, like us at Bowdabra

on Facebook.

For more infomation >> Mardigras DIY Bangle Bracelets - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

INTJ Personality Type May Have These 21 Small Traits - Duration: 4:57.

INTJ Personality Type May Have These 21 Small Traits

There are 150 million of people in this world with INTJ personality.

INTJ stands for Introversion, Intuition, Thinking and Judgment.

Actually, despite their small population, this personality type is a much-needed part

of your reality.

They can see things that maybe the rest of us don't quite have the jewels to see.

INTJs are cynical yet idealistic, logical but imaginative, hardworking, and confident,

they can basically do anything they put on their minds.

They do have some weaknesses, but let's get into that later.

While it's true that to find out if you're an INTJ you need to take an official personality

test, here are some of the most common signs that you just might be one.

Let's take a look into these lists, If you're new to our channel, make sure to click the

subscribe button below, and don't forget to like this video if you find this information

is helpful to you.

#1 - Sensing

You can sense problem in a system, and it is usually in chaotic setup.

It can be anywhere such as in an office, restaurant, traffic, or anything.

#2 - Spiritual satisfaction

You will be extremely satisfied when you notice a system in a very orderly manner.

You can see the competence through the system.

#3 - Huge goals

You have marvelous goals that you don't even know how to achieve it.

Mainly it is because of lacking resource.

#4 - Thanks for a friend

You just do not want to meet and befriend with someone new unless you know he is academically

interesting.

#5 - Frustrated of not being able to help

You like to fix a system in which people are involved in.

however, it frustrates you if they just do not want to listen and practice what they

are supposed to be.

#6 - Inner consciousness

You always think that people have similar inner consciousness.

It keeps you thinking overnight.

#7 - Formal interview may be good

When it comes to dating life, you may consider upgrading it.

#8 - The right way

INTJ tends to have something that is considered right or proper even though it is not commonly

acknowledged.

They just find the method is more effective.

#9 - Finding online

You are quick to search something online when someone tell you it is unavailable.

#10 - Different person for different circle

Many people do.

However, INTJ tends to hide his, or her true identity in outer circle always.

#11 - You are cold-hearted

Sometimes, you just cannot accept nice words from others.

They are just fake words to make you feel better and such insincerity is not good for

you.

#12 - They don't like people who don't listen

INTJ likes to offer nice suggestions and advice.

If people do not listen and practice what they are supposed to be, they are just mad.

#13 - Inner dialogue

You often listen a voice comes to your head to do something.

It is your inner voice trying to reach you.

#14 - Born with two languages

You can learn language your parents taught you, and you also can excel documents.

#15 - Interesting and meaningful are same

You will not consider both as different values because interesting thing is meaningful thing.

#16 - Overlooking mental state

You are great in making plans of the future.

Unfortunately, you do not consider your emotion hampering the plans.

#17 - Small details are draining

Though you are good at looking and deciphering a system, your mind goes wild when you pay

attention to details.

#18 - Sentimental

You love antique, classic, and elegant items.

You see souls and beauty on them that we all do not know why.

#19 - Jealousy

Jealous is one of your trait, but you usually are not caught up in many other emotions.

#20 - Utilitarian

You will do something as long as it has functional purpose.

#21 - Complicated views

Your view about religion is rather complicated, and you usually avoid to be extremist of either

side.

All in all, that's some of the small traits of INTJ personality type.

Really cool information isn't it?

Please share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below!

Don't forget to subscribe to our channel and watch all our other amazing videos!

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> INTJ Personality Type May Have These 21 Small Traits - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

What does assessment mean to you? (Paola Corti) - Duration: 1:33.

Welcome!

This is the first week of "New Assessment Strategies"!

The main objective of this week is to describe through some examples what new assessment

strategies are, to become more familiar with them and get inspired by our guests: they

are teachers who have already applied formative assessment strategies in their courses.

I'm going to introduce them soon: in this MOOC for Teachers you'll see many faces

around!

Let's start as usual with your own experience: tell us about yourself, your personal experience

as a student and as a teacher, if this is your job, focusing mainly on the assessments

you went through.

How did it work for you?

Did you find it effective in taking you to the learning outcomes while you were still

moving around on your learning path?

Think about it and, if you are willing to share, you can write a post in the forum of

this MOOC.

Otherwise go on following us and we'll lead you close to some inspiring examples.

In week 0 we talked about a general definition of formative assessment.

Now let's move on and go directly into it.

For more infomation >> What does assessment mean to you? (Paola Corti) - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

10 notable features of formative assessment, before you design it (Paola Corti) - Duration: 2:41.

You had the chance to listen to some interesting experiences and to go beyond them thanks to

the description made by our guests.

You had also the chance to follow Ariane, our expert, in a quick but dense trip through

the methodological background and its features.

Let's summarise before getting to the design phase.

Cizek identified 10 elements as notable features of formative assessment:

1.

It requires students to take responsibility for their own learning.

2.

It communicates clear, specific learning goals.

3.

It focuses on goals that represent valuable educational outcomes with applicability beyond

the learning context.

4.

It identifies the student's current knowledge/skills and the necessary steps for reaching the desired

goals.

5.

It requires development of plans for attaining the desired goals.

6.

It encourages students to self-monitor progress toward the learning goals.

7.

It provides examples of learning goals including, when relevant, the specific grading criteria

or rubrics that will be used to evaluate the student's work.

8.

It provides frequent assessment, including peer and student self-assessment and assessment

embedded within learning activities.

9.

It includes feedback that is non-evaluative, specific, timely, and related to the learning

goals, and that provides opportunities for the student to revise and improve work products

and deepen understandings.

10.

It promotes metacognition and reflection by students on their work.

This list is a good summary of things to remember before starting your design phase.

It's time to start thinking about your next course experience and we would like you to

start choosing and implementing your formative assessment strategy.

For more infomation >> 10 notable features of formative assessment, before you design it (Paola Corti) - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

হস্তমথন করে লিঙ্গ ছোট করে ফেলছেন!তারা শুধু ১বার ব্যবহার করে লিঙ্গ বড় করেনিন#HealthCare-স্বাস্থ্যসেবা - Duration: 3:33.

Unilever

HealthCare

For more infomation >> হস্তমথন করে লিঙ্গ ছোট করে ফেলছেন!তারা শুধু ১বার ব্যবহার করে লিঙ্গ বড় করেনিন#HealthCare-স্বাস্থ্যসেবা - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

A True Saint - Duration: 3:24.

I'm Garry Mercury.

Also known as Huggy Bear.

Age? Um... sixteen? (laughter)

I'm from St Helena.

Oh yeah. It's remote. That's why most people don't know where it is.

It's south of the equator if you are north.

And if you're in the south, you're almost there.

The jewel in the Atlantic.

The place for a holiday. If you want to come...

... come to St Helena.

But leave all your bad habits behind.

So I'm the Scientific Observation Officer here.

And I'm a true saint.

We release the weather balloon at 11.15 every day.

What we gather here is very important to the rest of the world.

Different scientists use our weather reports from here to create models.

I got a sort of range of hobbies... errr...

I'm an amature radio operator. So I love radios.

My station number... 77 Golf Whisky Mike.

It's all stay at home hobbies.

Me, I'm a couch potato.

So see, I'm comfortable right here. This is me, this is how I like to be.

One look you can tell - I'm not into activities outside of the house.

For me, St Helena is home.

There's no place like St Helena.

You know, here, we're used to saying hello to everybody we see.

You drive down the road, you put your hand up to everybody you see.

When you're somewhere else, you say hello to a stranger on the street, they look at you like you are mad.

For me, the secret to living a good life, a happy life, is just...

treat others the way you want to be treated.

My nanna always used to tell me that.

Nannie says 'Treat others the way you want to be treated.' And I think that is a big thing.

Because if you give that to somebody, you get it back.

We are all saints. We are all one family.

I treated anybody who comes to the island like one of us.

Errr, if I had to look back at my life twenty years ago...

I would say, 'Be more healthy'.

Other than that, I think I'm good to go.

Thanks to all of you who helped make this film possible.

All of our films are totally crowd funded.

So if you'd like to continue to support us on our journey,

check out our Green Renaissance page on Patreon.

For more infomation >> A True Saint - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Devoted: Judging The Right Way (Romans 14:4) - Duration: 2:01.

Wednesday January 31st judging the right way Romans 14 verse 4 as

Christians we are taught not to judge, but at the same time we learn that certain behaviors contradict God's principles

So how do we stand up for what's right and teach our kids God's Way without judging people who live a different lifestyle?

To answer this question lies with understanding how to judge the right way

You may be thinking I thought that all judgment was wrong the truth is we can and should judge in certain

Circumstances as long as all we are judging is track record you see there's a big difference between judging

Track record and judging the heart when we judge the heart

We make assumptions about why people do what they do?

Instead of simply looking at their actions we think that person is bad or they meant to cause me harm

we assume people's motives and intentions or we define them by their actions and

Judging their Worth and value as personal based on those actions

When we judge actions we might say, I don't agree with what you've done

Or I can't trust you until you build a better track record

But we don't devalue or look down upon the person because of their choices

Jesus taught us to love and accept people as they are

Unconditionally we can always love and accept people even when they can't yet trust them where we don't agree with their choices

Don't forget, it's your generous giving that makes this devotional possible. Thank you

You

For more infomation >> Devoted: Judging The Right Way (Romans 14:4) - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Joe Kennedy's Family: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know || SML News - Duration: 13:02.

Joe Kennedy's Family: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Rory Kennedy, Joseph Kennedy III, and Lauren Anne Birchfield at the RFK Ripple of Hope Gala.

Massachusetts Rep.

Joe Kennedy III,  who delivered the Democratic response to President Trump's State of the Union speech on Tuesday night, is seen as a rising star of the Democratic party.

Kennedy has only served in Congress since 2013, but is part of a long line of politicians.

His father, grandfather, great grandfather, and two great uncles all worked in politics.

Some of his family tree, like President John F.

Kennedy and Robert F.

Kennedy, are among the most well-known politicians in American history.

Others, like his wife, are less famous.

Here's what you need to know:.

He's the Grandson of Bobby Kennedy & the Great Nephew of John F.

Kennedy & Ted Kennedy.

President John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

Joe Kennedy's most famous relative is his great uncle John F.

Kennedy, the 35th President of the United States who was assassinated in 1963.

He is also the grandson of Robert Kennedy, a former United States Attorney General and New York senator who was assassinated in 1968. Sen.

Edward Kennedy, often called Ted Kennedy, was his great uncle.

Joe Kennedy's father, Joseph Kennedy II, served as a Massachusetts representative to the U.S.

House of Representatives from 1987 to 1999. Joseph Kennedy Sr., his great grandfather, was the United States Ambassador to the United Kingdom from 1938 to 1940, and was married to Rose Elizabeth Fitzgerald, who was the daughter of Boston Mayor John F.

Fitzgerald.

His Family is Packed With Politicians.

It's not just his famous grandfather, father, and great uncles who were involved in politics.

Kennedy has a number of first and second cousins in politics too.

His cousin Patrick Joseph Kennedy, Ted Kennedy's son, served as a Rhode Island congressman from 1995 to 2011. Ted Kennedy Jr., also Ted Kennedy's son, is a second-term member of the Connecticut state senate, and plans to seek re-election.

Chris Kennedy, Robert Kennedy's son, is currently running for Illinois governor.

Jean Kennedy Smith, JFK's sister, served as an ambassador to Ireland under President Clinton.  President Kennedy's daughter, Caroline Kennedy, served as a U.S.

Ambassador to Japan from 2013 to 2017.

Her son Jack Schlossberg currently attends Harvard Law School, but has said he would pursue a career in politics.

Robert and Ethel Kennedy's oldest child, Kathleen Kennedy Townsend, served two terms as Maryland's lieutenant governor.

While not explicitly involved in politics, Kennedy's uncle Robert Kennedy Jr.

is a well-known figure for his work on environmental issues.

He's an activist and environmental attorney and serves on the board of the Waterkeeper Alliance.

He is also the chairman of the World Mercury Project, which aims to reduce and eliminate mercury exposure from vaccines and other industry and pharmaceuticals.

Previously, he served as an attorney for the Natural Resources Defense Council, and as a chief prosecuting attorney for Hudson Riverkeeper.

His radio show, Ring of Fire, which focuses on political back stories and corruption, is nationally syndicated.

He Has a Twin Brother who Worked for Obama.

   .

Joseph Kennedy III and his fraternal twin brother Matthew Kennedy were born on Oct.

4, 1980 in the Brighton neighborhood of Boston to Joseph Patrick Kennedy II and Sheila Brewster.

Matthew was born eight minutes earlier than Joseph.

The brothers, who went by "Joe" and "Matt," grew up in the Boston area and attended Buckingham Browne and Nichols school in Cambridge, Mass.

They enrolled at Stanford University together, where they both received a B.S.

in management science and engineering.

Both brothers also hold advanced degrees from Harvard University.

Matt Kennedy has an M.B.A.

and Joe Kennedy graduated from Harvard Law School.

In 2006, the twins co-chaired Ted Kennedy's reelection campaign.

Matt Kennedy went on to hold senior roles in the Obama administration, working in the Department of Commerce, Department of the Treasury, and the White House.

He is currently on the board of the Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights and the John F.

Kennedy Presidential Library Foundation, and is a founder of Kennedy Merchant Partners.

His Parents are Divorced and His Mom Wrote a Book About It.

Joseph Kennedy II and second wife Beth attend Sen.

Edward Kennedy's funeral.

Joe Kennedy's parents Sheila Brewster Rauch and Joseph Kennedy II were married on Feb.

3, 1979.

They worked together on the 1980 presidential campaign for then Sen.

Edward Kennedy, and on his father's own successful campaign for the U.S.

House of Representatives in 1986.

Political life was stressful, and the couple divorced in 1991.

In 1993, Joe Kennedy II wanted to marry Anne Elizabeth Kelly, a former staff member, in a Roman Catholic ceremony.

He requested an annulment of his first marriage, but Rauch did not agree to the annulment.

She wrote a book titled Shattered Faith: A Woman's Struggle to Stop the Catholic Church from Annulling her Marriage, where she described why she was against the idea of annulling the 12-year marriage.

Joseph Kennedy II married Kelly on Oct.

23, 1993 in a non-Catholic civil ceremony.

After their parents were divorced, Joe and Matt Kennedy split their time between Brighton and Cambridge, Mass.

He and His Wife Met in Elizabeth Warren's Law Class.

Joe Kennedy met his wife Lauren Ann Birchfield while at Harvard Law School, in a class taught by future senator Elizabeth Warren.

Sen.

Warren joked to WPRI that five couples met in that class, and she takes credit for all of them.

Birchfield grew up in Southern California and attended UCLA, where she was a Rhodesfinalist and graduated with a degree in political science in 2006.

She graduated from Harvard Law School in 2009, and also studied at Oxford University in England.

She has worked on human rights and health policy issues at the Blue Cross Blue Shield Foundation of Massachusetts and the National Partnership for Women and Families.

She is the co-founder of Neighborhood Villages, an organization that works to provide affordable, quality healthcare and education for children.

Joe and Lauren Kennedy co-authored an opinion piece in Cosmopolitan in support of CHIP funding.

     .

Kennedy and Birchfield were married at Community Church in Corona del Mar, Calif., on December 1, 2012.

Birchfield's father, Rev.

Jim Birchfield, officiated the wedding.

The couple has two young children.  Eleanor Kennedy was born on Dec.

29, 2015, and James Matthew Kennedy was born on Dec.

20, 2017.

     .

For more infomation >> Joe Kennedy's Family: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know || SML News - Duration: 13:02.

-------------------------------------------

Christopher Asch: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know || SML News - Duration: 11:30.

Christopher Asch: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

BDSM gear.

Christopher Asch, a former NYC librarian will serve 15 years in prison after being convicted of planning to kidnap, rape and murder women and children.

A co-defendant in the case against Gilberto Valle, Asch is accused of taking active and aggressive steps to put his plans in motion with the other co-defendants to kidnap, sexually brutalize and ultimately kill their targeted victims.

Asch could have received life in prison.

His attorneys are currently appealing his sentence.

Asch plead guilty to the charges filed against him.

Here's what you need to know:.

Asch Was Named As a Co-Defendant in The Lawsuit Filed Against Gilberto Valle, 'The Cannibal Cop'.

Asch was named as a co-defendant in the notorious case against Gilberto Valle, "the Cannibal Cop" along with Michael Van Hice, Richard Meltz, and of course Valle himself.

Van Hice, Meltz and Asch were charged with crimes that did not involve Valle.

Specifically, they are accused of conspiring to kill Van Hise's own wife, sister and sister-in-law's minor children, as Reuters reports.

A copy of the indictment is as follows.

Indictment by Laura Kelley on Scribd.

One of the reasons the case against Valle was so sensational is the fact that he is a former NYPD officer.

Richard Meltz also held a high-profile position; he was the Veterans Affairs hospital police chief, The Daily Mail reports.

The conversations between Van Hice, Meltz and Asch were held using the same forum as Valle, DarkFetish.net.

While the charges against Valle were later dropped in large part due to being thought crimes, Van Hice, Meltz and Asch are accused of taking much more serious steps in order to put their plans in motion to kidnap, rape and murder their victims.

Asch Is Accused of Having Various Items in His Possession Intended to Sexually Torture Women & Children With.

Prosecutors allege in their court filings that Asch "purchased a collection of tools that he intended to use to kidnap and torture women, including a stun gun and leg spreaders.

" He is also accused of having a large cache of child pornography.

The full details of the allegations against Asch are outlined in the following Memorandum and Order.

Please be advised that the memorandum contains graphic content.

Memorandum Opinion & Order by Laura Kelley on Scribd.

FBI Agent Jason Floyd was assigned to the case and conducted a raid of Asch's Greenwich Village home.

In addition to the plethora of bondage gear, he found a videotape labeled "Pain 35" which reportedly depicted two men torturing a woman.

The video featured simulated rape scenes and sexual violence, but it is believed that the woman in the film was consenting.

Agent Floyd surmised that Asch used "Pain 35" and other videos for instructional purposes to prepare for the crimes he was preparing to commit, up to and including killing his victims.

Asch Was Formerly Employed as a Librarian at Stuyvesant High School in Manhattan.

Asch, who is 65 years old, began working in the New York City school system in 1989.

In 2002, he gained tenure at Stuyvesant High School, where he was employed as a librarian.

It was not long before Asch ran into trouble at Stuyvesant.

In 2009, Asch was accused of harassing and inappropriately touching male students.

He was put on unpaid leave for six months and transferred to a different school.

The arbitrator ultimately found that Asch's conduct was not sexual in nature, Newsweek reports.

Asch has been in custody since his arrest in 2014, and his employment has obviously been terminated.

Assuming he serves his full term, he will be 80 years old when he is released.

The Judge Presiding Over the Case, U.S.

District Judge Paul Gardephe, Called Asch a Danger to Society.

   .

The Sentencing Memorandum specifically states "Asch is a Danger to Society and Should be Sentenced to a Substantial Period of Incarceration, Significantly Above Probation's Recommended Sentence of 120 Months.

"Here, all of the factors that the Court must consider in imposing sentence—including the seriousness of the offense, the need for deterrence, the need to protect the public from the defendant, and the defendant's need for specialized help—all support the need for a substantial term of incarceration.

While it has been four years since the defendant was convicted, the facts of this case remain vivid to all of the individuals involved in prosecuting this case.

Through the pendency of the conspiracy, Asch was an individual who was obsessed with sexualized violence against women and children.

He sought out other men who shared this obsession, and specifically sought out men who, like him, were looking to act out his violent fantasies.

Richard Meltz, Asch's co-defendant who pled guilty, was one the people he found; so was Michael VanHise, and Darren, the undercover FBI agent who Asch met, on numerous occasions, to discuss their plans to rape and torture women." Source: Sentencing Memorandum.

The full Sentencing Memorandum is as follows.

Please be advised that it contains graphic details in connection with sexual violence against women and children.

Sentencing Memo by Laura Kelley on Scribd.

Asch, Van Hice and Meltz all entered guilty pleas, which were taken into consideration during sentencing.

Gilberto Valle's conviction was overturned and he has since been released from prison.

An Undercover FBI Agent Was Able to Apprehend Asch.

The FBI investigation was initially launched in 2012.

An undercover agent, known as "Darren," began corresponding with on DarkFetish.net, according to court filings.

Darren and Asch discussed a plan to kidnap, torture and ultimately kill a woman.

Darren initially wrote a post about wanting to kidnap, brutalize and kill his target, and he was looking for someone to partner up with.

It is believed that Asch responded to the post, and that is how their correspondence began.

Asch eventually met with Darren and is alleged to have provided him with a ski mask, a taser and a leg spreader device.

The taser was disguised as a flashlight.

Based on these allegations, Asch was indicted for conspiracy to commit kidnapping.

Asch also brought a large amount of cleaning supplies, including bleach, to the meeting.

"Moreover, all of Asch's communications with Meltz, Darren, and others, must be viewed in light of the steps he took to prepare for the crimes, including meeting meeting Darren with supplies to carry out a gruesome and brutal crime.

Along with the taser that he travelled to another state to buy—and took steps to hide the purchase of—Asch collected tools of sexual torture, such as a leg spreader, a contraption that would force a woman to keep her legs spread open against her will.

He also brought practical things such as a chemical agent to help knock a a woman out, rubber gloves, and bleach – to clean up the blood and body fluids after the rape and torture was complete.

There is no sexual thrill in buying and transporting bleach—it is a practical item, in this case purchased by someone who had thought through the reality of physically torturing another human being, and knew it would be messy and take steps to clean up." Source: Sentencing Memorandum.

For more infomation >> Christopher Asch: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know || SML News - Duration: 11:30.

-------------------------------------------

Nisa Mickens & Kayla Cuevas: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know || SML News - Duration: 11:19.

Nisa Mickens & Kayla Cuevas: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Kayla Cuevas and Nisa Mickens.

In March 2017, 13 MS-13 gang members were charged with seven murders, including those of Nisa Mickens and Kayla Cuevas, who were killed in Brentwood, New York, in 2016.

The girls were killed while walking down a street, galvanizing the community and local law enforcement.

They were part of a string of murders in the area.

Elizabeth Alvarado and Robert Mickens, and Evelyn Rodriguez and Freddy Cuevas, the girls' parents, attended the State of the Union address as President Trump's guests.

Mickens and Cuevas were teenage girls who excelled at basketball and hoped to go on to careers in medicine and law enforcement.

Here's what you need to know about them:.

Police Say the Killings Showed a 'Level of Brutality That Is Close to Unmatched'.

An MS-13 tattoo.

Nisa Mickens' body was found on Stahley Street in Brentwood, New York on September 13, 2016, the day before her 16th birthday.

Her friend Kayla Cuevas was found dead the next day in a nearby backyard.

Police said both teens had significant injuries to the head and face, as well as cutting injuries, and died of blunt force trauma.

"These murders show a level of brutality that is close to unmatched," Suffolk County police commissioner Tim Sini told CBS.

MS-13 gang members, who have been charged in the murders, are known for using bats and machetes to kill their victims.

Robert Capers, the United States District Attorney for the Eastern District of New York, said Mickens was so badly beaten around her face that she was barely recognizable.

"The murders of these teens are particularly disturbing," he said.

The girls were celebrating Mickens' upcoming birthday when they were attacked.

President Trump recognized the girls' parents during his State of the Union address, saying "everyone in America is grieving for you.

The Murders Were the Result of a Social Media Feud.

Cuevas had feuded with MS-13 members at school and on social media.

Capers told reporters that Cuevas was "marked for death" because of the feuds.

Mickens, he said, was "in the wrong place at the wrong time.".

Kayla Cuevas posted this photo to Facebook a few months before she was murdered.

According to a Justice Department press release, Cuevas was involved in a series of disputes with MS-13 members.

These disputes escalated about a week before the murders, when Cuevas and some of her friends were involved in an altercation with MS-13 members at Brentwood High School, where she and Mickens were enrolled.

The gang members vowed to seek revenge.

On September 13, MS-13 members were driving around hunting for rival gang members to kill, according to the press release.

While they were driving through Brentwood, gang members Selvin Chavez, Enrique Portillo, and two juvenile members saw Cuevas and Mickens walking down Stahley Street, authorities said.

They called the leaders of the Sailors clique, their faction of MS-13, who told them to kill the girls.

Chavez was driving and pulled up to the girls, then Portillo and the other members jumped out of the cars and attacked them with baseball bats and a machete, according to police.

When they finished, Chavez drove the group away, police said.

On March 2, 2017, 13 MS-13 members were charged with racketeering, seven murders, attempted murders, assaults, obstruction of justice, arson, conspiracy to distribute marijuana, and related firearms and conspiracy charges.

"The day Nisa Mickens and Kayla Cuevas were heinously murdered, the Suffolk County Police Department made a commitment to their families and to the residents of Brentwood that justice would be served.

Today, in collaboration with the FBI and the United States Attorney's Office, we have delivered on that promise.  We have also promised to eradicate MS-13 from our streets and we remain fully committed to finishing the job," Tim Sini said in the press release.

They Were Best Friends Who Bonded Over a Love of Basketball & Big Dreams.

Cuevas and Mickens bonded over a love of basketball and dreams of joining the WNBA.

Mickens' mother told Newsday the girls played on a traveling basketball team together.

Newsday reported that Cuevas was outgoing while Mickens was quiet, but they both had goals to rise above drug and gang violence in their community.

"Kayla, she was a very outgoing student.

Energetic, charismatic, full of leadership qualities," said Brentwood East Middle School Principal Barry Mohammed.

"She loved to play basketball and she loved to be among her friends." Nisa was very quiet, had a calm demeanor.

She was very loving.

She was always there to help and support others.".

Mickens hoped to become a veterinarian or nurse, and Cuevas wanted to go into law enforcement.

The girls were both from "supportive and involved" families, according to Mohammed.

At a candlelight vigil held on September 16, 2016, for the girls, Robert Mickens, Nisa's father, told CBS it was "going to be difficult for the rest of our lives.

" Mickens ran for school board in May 2017.

Evelyn Rodriguez, Kayla's mother, was seen sobbing at the scene of where her daughter's body was found.

They Were Bullied at School & Kayla's Mother Has Sued the District for Negligence.

Cuevas' mother said that for two years before the murders, she told Brentwood High School and the Suffolk County police that gang members were threatening Kayla.

She sued the Brentwood district for negligence in 2017.

"She had to wear a tough skin every day to go to school," she told Newsday.

"She had to be a tough girl to survive.".

Rodriguez told a congressional subcommittee on gang violence that Cuevas was bullied for two years.

 "They get them in school," she said.

Kayla's Mom Has Been Vocal About Stopping MS-13.

Evelyn Rodriguez met with President Trump in July 2017 at Suffolk Community College, where she spoke to him about funding.

"Stop cutting our funding," she told the New York Times ahead of the president's visit.

"The more you cut services, the more our kids are going to be out on the street, getting into mischief.

We got to do something.

We cannot let this continue.".

Rodriguez, who grew up in Puerto Rico and the South Bronx, agrees with President Trump that immigrants who are criminals should not be able to enter the United States or enroll in schools.

She's working with Barbara Medina, a crime victims' advocate, to create support groups for families of children who have been killed.

She has also asked the Brentwood schools superintendent to add security guards, surveillance cameras, and gang-prevention programs.

"There are days where you feel like you want your world to end, just like your child's," she told the New York Times.

"Then you realize you have a new purpose: to fight, so that your child's death is not in vain.".

For more infomation >> Nisa Mickens & Kayla Cuevas: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know || SML News - Duration: 11:19.

-------------------------------------------

January Garden Update (Watermelon, Fruit Harvest & more) - Duration: 8:01.

how's it going everyone so I'm sorry I didn't really post a video last weekend

that is because I've been away on a family holiday and just got back a

couple of days ago and so I've been posting anything

anywhere here on YouTube or Patreon or Instagram or Facebook or anything

Henry's been making any posts but I am back now so I just thought I'll give you

guys a bit of a look at a few of the patreon only videos on my patreon page

so these a couple of videos that I'll show you they're just some rewards for

my amazing patrons who just hope to financially contribute just a small

donation every month and get some pretty neat rewards so these couple of clips

that I'll be showing you it's just a slightly out of date update of the

garden here including the watermelons and tomatoes and things like that and

then also I look at some of the fruit that we harvested a couple of weeks back

on the fruit trees which was the apricot and some of the peaches so hope you

enjoy these couple of clips and I will catch you all at the end how's it going

patrons just had a pretty nice harvest of some

of the peaches and apricots for the trees so along this side we've got most

of the peaches as a couple along here and then all the rest mainly on this

side apricots so I just went to it was just only that peach tree those ones

aren't quite ready so it was only this peach tree that I picked around this -

sorry much more and then just around on the side here the apricot tree which I

showed you I just picked all the apricots from there and they are really

especially the apricots are really starting to ripen up there may not

necessarily like always look like they're the real deep rich color like

this little spot here except when you do open them up they are so sweet and

really soft which is awesome so yeah I just wanted to show you guys that nice

little harvest yeah so make sure I keep you guys updated hope you're all having

a cracker over day and I'll catch you all next time

how's it going patrons sorry you've seen on my Facebook or Instagram

a couple of days ago if you follow me on that but we have a watermelon so this

one has fully pollinated and it is set and growing very very well I only found

this a day I posted that photo and basically yeah I've been out here pretty

much besides going home for a week and a half and going somewhere else for a few

days I've been out here looking at the watermelon plant can watch every single

day since it's being planted and just saw that these nice real healthy sort of

part of the plant if you can it's a full view of it the healthiest part is just

bunched up right here just decided to have a bit of a stigma hand to have a

bit of look and boom there she is so that is absolutely awesome I'm so

excited about that so we will be having a sugar baby watermelon which is awesome

and there's plenty of smaller fruit on here but they don't really get much

bigger than this and besides that one until I spot it as well

this one and this is actually about twice as big might be hard to see

without a decent comparison actually let's try yeah there's a little one

along here somewhere there we go so you can see the comparing

the two little ones same with these two sorry guys it's real bad come and work

here but this one is at least twice as big so that is absolutely awesome so it

looks like we're going to have at least two watermelons which is absolutely

amazing I am so stoked with that so I'm really been keeping up the water just to

make sure it's getting wood enough speaking of water actually and left the

tap on for a few hours and so she employed a bit may as well give you guys

a quick update on the back garden buzz was been doing a superb I mean coming in

here and just pinching off the tips pretty much every day and using them

Emile's the corn the pollen has been set there's really nothing else on it but

yeah a couple of days ago I'm yesterday over the past two or three

days can we just give it a bit of shake all the pine would fall onto those

lovely silky tassels just down there and right there which is awesome pollinating

them the tomato I haven't gotten any more we've just gone a couple of kilos

worth of tomorrow so far this year the one that was growing up here came out

this morning and it had actually bent over and snapped hadn't hadn't died yet

but we had a lot of wind yesterday so I'd say it would have died anyway so I

just pruned that right back to there and gonna train this new young shoot up to

this stake it's got a couple of nice tires on it so I'm really trying to keep

up the water and nutrition so we get some decent ones there's a couple there

blueberries just when I thought I'd fix the iron problem it just decided to come

back I haven't done a pH test in a while so I might need to do that soon and have

a look otherwise I may be bringing a video on how to do a foliar spray for

fixing iron if it's not too much to do with the pH and stuff these are the one

though it sunshine blue is doing absolutely marvelous and the zucchinis

down the back here are doing quite well it seems like the growing more leaves

and anything but I haven't really been giving it a lot a lot of nitrogen but

that was a keen you there got a bit of a damage to us end and that this is the

funny zucchini has sort of like a couple of main ladies but oops sorry I've got a

couple of fruit forming down the bottom as well that's really the other two

tomato zucchini plants out that way and the main garden that have been producing

the most but there you go guys just really wanted to share with you

that watermelon but turn into a little update but yeah that was great I'm so

excited for those watermelons cannot wait to try my own homegrown watermelon

because I have not successfully growing watermelons before so this is awesome so

I hope you guys like that I hope you're all having a crack of a week and I'll

catch you all next time cheers OH hope you enjoyed those couple of Clips if at

all you do want to check out patreon or want to check out what what rewards you

can get for donating just a bit of money every month or so just help me there or

you just want to suss out my patreon page there will be a YouTube card I put

up in the top right corner for you as well as the link down in the description

below which you can suss out so before I move on I have to thank my amazing

patrons you guys were amazing and the third tier patrons your names will be

listed here so thank you guys so much and you are incredible and I absolutely

love and appreciate your support so so much so I pretty much leave it there so

if you did like that video then make sure you give it a big thumbs up and if

you're having comments suggestions or questions or you just want to say g'day

pop them down in the comment section below and I'll get back to you as soon

as I can and if you did also like that make sure you share it to all your

friends and families who you think will enjoy this little clip as well and

lastly if you haven't subscribed but you do want to which is a good idea then

make sure you click on my face that'll be popping up around here so you can

click or tap on that as well as down below in the description there will be a

little link that you can click on as well so make sure you stay subscribe to

stay updated for whenever I post a new video here on YouTube you can come along

and suss it out so I hope you're all having a crack over week and I will

catch y'all next time cheers OH

For more infomation >> January Garden Update (Watermelon, Fruit Harvest & more) - Duration: 8:01.

-------------------------------------------

Marking a patient before Breast Augmentation Procedure - Duration: 3:46.

So i am just going to be marking the patient's breast before breast enlargements we are

just going to quickly go through some of the important things we mark so first thing

is the midline and from the sternal notch here to the bellybutton and some

people it's if they got a slightly curved back isn't actually straight line

now in the summer it's really helpful sometimes with tan marks from bikinis

and things to help get everything absolutely symmetrical because what

we're aiming to do have the incision which is normally about three centimeters

100% in the inframammary fold and so just check it everything symmetrical need to

check the patient's shoulders a lot of people have one shoulder higher than the

other just need to check that the shoulders are absolutely the same height

so that is the incision there and then here is where we're gonna make the

pocket so this is the extent of where the implant will go this is a guide really

important thing is to get the height of the incision absolutely as near

perfect as possible

and that's how we do the markings and the inner part of the scar typically

is placed vertically underneath the inner part of the areola so the brown

area is the areola draw a line down from the areola that's where we put the scar

so the most inner bit of the scar is directly below the inner bit of the areola

and research has shown that's the best place for the scar because it's more

concealed in clothing years ago they used but the scar more there on the side

but nowadays the scar is really directly under the nipple. So our patient today

i've remarked again we always double-check our marks this is where

our incision is going to be we're gonna use high profile implants on her because

she's relatively slim and we're gonna be looking at 330 and 360 to see which

fits her best. So we are taking you through the operation

in this video. So I created the pocket it's all the cavity where the implants going

to go and then we insert a temporary

inflatable implant so this isn't going to be the final implant this is just a

temporary implant which Aggie is blowing up now that's 50cc we blow it up by 50

cc at a time so this is 100cc this is all to see what fits the patient. It is now 150cc

so we sort of have a ballpark figure of what we think will fit a patient

but we like just to double check it to make sure that the skin and everything

accepts that size implant. So now I'm going to insert the implant and we use a

special funnel which I've talked about on other videos which allows us to

insert the implant through a very small incision without

actually touching it so no hands will touch the implant and it's not going to touch

the skin as it goes in and then we just ease it in nice and gradually you can

see the implant is now placed inside without being touched.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét