Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 30 2018

Hey, Could you click a picture of me?

A bit to the left

Now to the right

Now smile

Now pout a bit

Show me

Yes, take this mom

Oh My!

This is so good

Now you take a sip

No Varun I don't want to drink

Just a sip

I don't drink alcohol

Nothing happens in a sip

Oh my!

Oh my!

Blood

Could you put this heavy suitcase on the cupboard?

Oh My!

What are you doing? Come help me!

I'm not getting any sleep

For more infomation >> If Bollywood Was Real Life | Bollywood VS. Reality - Duration: 5:32.

-------------------------------------------

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR | DISRUPTu! 037 - Duration: 14:50.

For more infomation >> YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR | DISRUPTu! 037 - Duration: 14:50.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Chocolate Cake Tutorials | Best Chocolate Cakes Decorating | So Yummy Chocolate Cake - Duration: 11:33.

How To Make Chocolate Cake Tutorials | Best Chocolate Cakes Decorating | So Yummy Chocolate Cake

For more infomation >> How To Make Chocolate Cake Tutorials | Best Chocolate Cakes Decorating | So Yummy Chocolate Cake - Duration: 11:33.

-------------------------------------------

Keeping Your Bikini Area Groomed for Your Doctor - Duration: 2:58.

There's the new trend taking place at the doctor's offices all over the country,

well, groomed, women.

[LAUGH] Okay, dermatologist, Laurel Garetty says that women are showing up

to her appointments perfectly groomed with fresh blowouts, manicures,

shaved body parts, and even matching bra and panty sets.

She goes on to say that all,

is it really necessary because you should just do what you do to be comfortable.

The fact that you're taking responsibility for

your health is all your doctor really cares about.

So I wanna know from you guys,

do you get all that when it comes to going to your doctor's appointment?

>> Yes, cuz that what makes me feel comfortable everyday,

everyday I have on clean panties.

>> [LAUGH] >> I have on a matching bra,

I wash my parts, I shave my pits.

[CROSSTALK] That makes me feel comfortable.

>> But wait, define dolled up.

Like, are they getting, [CROSSTALK] are they putting makeup on and stuff?

[CROSSTALK] >> No,

I think you should clear the pathway.

I'll tell you that much, all right?

This >> [APPLAUSE]

>> Yeah.

>> Like the guy in the college.

>> Please.

>> Okay, near the pathway?

>> Nobody wants that.

>> I'm kinda like the audience, I heard all you guys.

I really don't wanna take the time to put on make-up for my butt.

>> That make over, that's too far.

>> I don't wanna do that. But, I will say that,

I recently took a recommendation from you and I now use Tamara's gynecologist.

>> He is amazing.

>> And he's Asian.

>> Yes. >> So but I don't know why I said that.

Asian. >> Dr. Chen.

>> How do you know about Dr. Chen? >> I was at the birth of your

daughter. >> Yes.

>> Do you go to Dr. Chen too.

>> No I don't go to Dr.

Chen, but I met Dr. Chen. >> He's fine.

>> And I like Dr. Chen, I'd clean up for

Dr. Chen too, okay yes. >> [LAUGH] [APPLAUSE]

>> Well so-

>> I thought I was the only one that

hasn't met Dr. Chan. >> He's really cool.

>> You got the number.

>> I usually go very just all natural, but because Dr. Chen knows this one,

I just make sure that there's no wild fires that can start down there.

>> [LAUGH] >> You know what I'm saying.

>> I gotta ask you, when you say you normally go all natural,

what exactly do you mean.

You wash up.

>> Do you read the Bible?

>> Yes. >> Do you know about the burning bush?

>> I do. >> [LAUGH]

>> All natural.

>> Okay, I got it, got it.

>> But, I will tell you, tip.

>> What scripture is that?

I've never studied that one.

>> [LAUGH] >> I will tell you a tip that Dr.

Chen told me.

Okay, a lot of the times, when you go to the OBGYN.

>> Right.

>> You know, you want to make sure all your cracks and

your crevices are all clean.

>> Correct.

>> But, ladies you forget about your feet because, it's true.

>> [LAUGH].

>> When you put your feet in the stirrups you got to take your shoes off.

>> Yes.

>> And sometimes ladies forget, so

when they take off the shoes you smell the feet.

>> Exactly.

>> Yes.

>> [LAUGH] >> Remember, remember,

clean your feet, too.

For more infomation >> Keeping Your Bikini Area Groomed for Your Doctor - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

KARAOKE | (Magic Castle) Ngày Mai Nắng Lên | Khánh Phương - Duration: 4:12.

For more infomation >> KARAOKE | (Magic Castle) Ngày Mai Nắng Lên | Khánh Phương - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

How to Attract Money and Wealth - Money Magnetism Book - Duration: 40:23.

How to Attract Money and Wealth - Money Magnetism Book

For more infomation >> How to Attract Money and Wealth - Money Magnetism Book - Duration: 40:23.

-------------------------------------------

Get Three Estimates For Major Plumbing Work in Springfield Missouri - Duration: 1:00.

Hi this is Mike

with United Plumbing.

When you have a major plumbing problem

it's always best

to get at least three estimates

from a reputable, licensed and insured plumbing company.

That's right Mike.

When a major plumbing

problem happens in your life,

it's always best to do your research.

Here at United Plumbing we want you

to make the best decision for your home and finances.

That's why we are always happy to answer

any question you may have

so you'll feel confident when one of

our team members arrive.

When you place your trust in us,

you will receive the highest level of

customer satisfaction through our fair

pricing, our industry leading commitment to education

our high quality workmanship

and our excellent customer service.

So Google "United Plumbing" today and see

how we can serve you.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét