Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 30 2018

Ever Funnels Review - Best Marketing Funnel builder ★★★★ ever funnels review 2018

For more infomation >> Ever Funnels Review - Best Marketing Funnel builder ★★★★ ever funnels review 2018 - Duration: 18:05.

-------------------------------------------

HAVE YOU TRIED THIS METHOD!!|| Kima & Niagara Crochet Braids||Tutorial #3 - Duration: 7:51.

God will never leave you nor forsake you

Hi there Sunshine's if you would like to know how

I achieved this look keep watching...

first I started off with freshly washed and

blow-dried hair and I made sure I went ahead and oiled my scalp and oiled my hair..

and all that lovely stuff so I braided the hair all the way

back to about like 18 braids well not all the way but like almost all the way

back and I braid about 18 braids caught it up and one and then I braided it

across and then I caught the end of it and I used a crocheting hook and I just

looped it through to the top so then it looks like two braids what the bottom

what I did is I braided one across and then I caught the end of it and then

braid it the second braid into it and I used the crochet hook and pulled the end

of the hair through

I actually used the ocean the kima ocean wave at the back of my hair

So one of the methods that I like to use to achieve the layered effect just before I

get to be very front is to take one strand of the hair and kind of like use half

of it so I take the longest part and I'd put it like at the bottom and then I use

a shortest part to put it at the front so then I just loop it so I'm doing like

being invisible knot method sorry and then I just loop it a couple times and

then the long part goes at the bottom and then the short part stays at the top

well that one didn't really work so I'm gonna try it again okay so I take the

strand of the hair take the latch hook pull it through and I pull the long

piece so I'm doing the invisible knot and they not it a couple times and the long

piece I wanted to be at the bottom and the short piece I would like for it to

be at the top so there's a short piece I'm holding up top and a long piece at

the bottom now I bring it down and now it worked so I'm gonna do it again so

I'm gonna take the Strand of the hair

through do my loop-de-loop short part at the top long part at the bottom

so there we have it, long part at the bottom short part at the top it kind of

gives it that little layered effect look

Okay..So I used the Niagara, the Freetress Niagara

and I use the Harlem 125 which was the Kima Ocean wave and it was 20

inches go like this tag up here somewhere and then you can see so in

this video here please do tell me if you can see the difference because I used

them both

so the next day I really truly was not like in the way that my hair turned out

because I wanted to do a middle part and it wasn't happening the front part of

my hair reason being the front part of my hair is way more it's like a

different texture than the rest of my hair so the base of the the cornrows

were kind of coming out at the front and I was like oh crud Alcoa's like I came

so far so far and I did so much work you see that like all the way at the front

there like that's all my hair at the perimeters coming out and I was just

like you know what I gotta take it out and I did exactly that so I took out the

front and I have like a bit of my hair peeking through so the good thing about

this is that I wasn't I didn't have to take out a cornrow so what I did was

Niagara Freetress and I had to cut parts of that to get that layered effect..

to kind of blend it in with my own hair seamlessly

so I just took really small pieces

and then I did the knotless method

at the front

to acheive that nice blend

when I was installing this hair I totally felt like giving up and taking it out I just

thought it was hideous because I'm just like how come the first time I installed

it they looked so great and now I'm trying to do something a little bit

different give it highlights and some peekaboo colors and you know just let

that pop but then it was just like nope it ain't happenin I was trying to go for

the middle part but then we wanted to do this thing and I wanted to do that but

with a couple put some tweak and stuff I was able to actually get it looking good

you didn't subscribe yet how come okay just don't be mean okay just don't

be mean please help me out I'm trying to get to 7000 subscribers before my

birthday February the 9th okay so click this right here you see that nice

beautiful flowing head right about there yeah or or you know what

click the subscribe button above here for their I'm not sure where it is but

just subscribe I really appreciate it okay I really would please thank you so

much guys for watching bye for now and come back again okay

For more infomation >> HAVE YOU TRIED THIS METHOD!!|| Kima & Niagara Crochet Braids||Tutorial #3 - Duration: 7:51.

-------------------------------------------

Liam Payne, Rita Ora – For You Lyrics | Lirik + Terjemahan Indonesia - Duration: 3:10.

For more infomation >> Liam Payne, Rita Ora – For You Lyrics | Lirik + Terjemahan Indonesia - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

(🎤I DARE YOU TO SING ALONG🎸) DO YOU TELL HIM THAT YOU LOVE HIM (WHEN I HIDE UNDER YOUR BED) - Duration: 2:12.

ahahah real :D

we got a ways to go and i don't wanna letchu go but i know

your heart is not here its somewhere far away form here yea i know </3

do you tell him that chu love him when i hide under your bed

do you tell him that chu love him why you fuckin with his head

they say that its not worth it and i guess i'd have to agree :(

i got a ways to go don't got a reason you ask tho oh well

my heart is right here never had a reason to hide it dear well i do

do you tell him that chu love him when i hide under your bed

do you tell (quack) him that chu love him why you fuckin with his head

do you tell him that chu love him when i hide under your bed

do you tell him that chu love him why you fuckin with his head

they say that its not worth it and i guess i'd have to agree :D

For more infomation >> (🎤I DARE YOU TO SING ALONG🎸) DO YOU TELL HIM THAT YOU LOVE HIM (WHEN I HIDE UNDER YOUR BED) - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

SORE AND READY TO SNORE - Duration: 9:08.

Three Hours Later.

It's impossible, I can't do it.

- Nothing is impossible Hello guys, I'm here to welcome you to another

episode of...

How Long For That 6 Pack.

Let's start checking out my progress, the second day, not as much room for progress,

so yeah, there's not a lot of progress to check out.

Let's see what we have for today, today is Tuesday, I really can't do that, come on.

Come on I can do it, I just need some motivation (X2).

I don't need an Ad, I just need some motivational video and then I can start.

Three Hours Later.

It's impossible, I can't do it.

Nothing is impossible.

Wait man I'm not really sure about it, come on, what do you say?

Just do it!

Don't let your dream be dreams, yesterday you said tomorrow so just do it.

Okay man okay, let's go!?

Today I'll be doing a leg routine.

A little bit of stretching, just warming up a little bit.

30 Sec each exercise.

It's really quick to do some stretching exercises and it's really good before starting.

These legs exercises are super simple and they are easily underestimated but in the

end you'll see they were pretty effective.

Now let's do 25 Walkin Lounges.

I didn't really get how to do this 180 Squat Jumps, but I think I did it correctly, I hope

I did.

I really don't know.

The Duck Walk is a pretty dangerous exercise if not done correctly because it can cause

a lot of harm to your knees so it's important to check out how to do it before doing it.

These are pretty funny, it's just jumping, pretty easy but pretty effective.

Now let's check out all the exercises I did.

I did everything so it was pretty cool, and that's why I love leg day, because I'm able

to do everything.

Yo, Gabriel here, I almost underestimated these exercises, my legs are killing me right now

and I can't even imagine how it's going to be tomorrow.

Well, at least I did it.

So, you saw my struggle starting to workout today, it's because today was the back routine

day and yesterday I did chest and all my upper body is hurting right now so I was super demotivated

to do anything and that's why I chose to do leg day today.

See you.

For more infomation >> SORE AND READY TO SNORE - Duration: 9:08.

-------------------------------------------

Amelin | Juinn Juinn Make a mess ! - Duration: 8:28.

Can I ?

Hey , no .

You are such an artist .

Sorry !

Never mind .

What happened ?

The pen go inside already ?

Yes, sorry .

Never mind.

Need something more sharp.

Like what ?

Like ...Which one ? Like ...

Like something like tooth pick.

Wah, you paint the paper blue.

Duster on here.

You try.

Can you erase it ?

You try.

Oh no. Cannot.

Okay , can you rub it off ?

Rub it off .

What is all these things ?

This is the lip gloss.

This is the model.

What's model ? Teeth model .

Why are you doing this ?

Silly . Okay I already

take the photo.

Make it shorter.

One hand here.

Another hand here.

Like this , okay ?

Can I have the big one ?

Which one ?

Neh.

Sure , if you want to try .

Yes , I want to try.

But you have to know

it is very dangerous.

Can you pick up the paper ?

Pick up the paper for me ?

All of these.

The complete paper... Can I use this ?

Ya , you can .

But,

you pick up the paper for me .

Okay.

I'm going into this table.

Oh, you want to help like that .

Thank you , you are so helpful. Alina sister

Look at me , look at I

squeeze the paper, iyak!

Okay...

Then fold...

Here...

Look at me, I'm doing my aeroplane !

Fold here.

And open.

And do this.

And open it back.

And then this.

Loose it back like this.

To like this...

Erhem, then?

Then , do this again .

Can it fly ?

I just hurt myself.

You will hurt yourself. So be careful.

Nothing ?

Ya , there's something.

A hole.

Okay , can I put it somewhere ?

Sure.

Okay , pin it .

You know how to pin ?

Yes.

Stuck it inside .

Photos taken by future photographer, Juinn Juinn

Let it go !

Okay ...

Ouch , too heavy !

Yes, too heavy.

Too big la.

Okay ... 1 2 3

You sing !

What song do you want ?

I will sing it for you.

I sing for you, what song do you want ?

What song do you want ?

You ask me what song do I want.

Okay, what song do you want ?

Piao Xiang Yuan Fang

For more infomation >> Amelin | Juinn Juinn Make a mess ! - Duration: 8:28.

-------------------------------------------

SWAT 4 TSS: Elite Force Mod Part 2: Quickfuel and FunTime Amusements - Duration: 33:25.

I

Always, try to strive for a perfect game play, but it never seems to comment like that. That's my mark. You're at up great

How's it going gamers, I'm VastGameMaster, and we're back with another SWAT4 and I'm going to be playing

Quick fuel convenience store all right, let's get in there

So basically what happen is

Is that there is a?

police chasing these

thugs and

Long story short it went from a police chase to a couple of guys

running front of police this woman is is leading them and now they're held up into this into this gas station so

Which escalated into barricaded suspects situation fire readers? Why is that what?

You're gonna get them to

Thank you guys tune in to my channel make sure you hit that subscribe button notifies. You don't miss a single video

There's a couple of people who are under take him into custody

Making it has taken some drugs

Will get you out of here, which means a lot of them or very?

Which means are probably high winds new dynamism the Fridays I

Do this every single time I want to put a wedge on that door

In position blue team let's play it safe use the wand on it

Out of my way

Machine blood in there we got

No targets visible cool

Open it up and go

Time to move go red and position all me clear with you

Okay, so

Blue drop a light stick drop counter with a logic Roger lighting it up. Okay. Here's my game plan I

Security alley first because I didn't want I didn't want to have to chase these guys all around the map

like a cat and mouse game, so I

Set up a wedge on that door cuz that is the back entrance into this area so now this area is altered

We're forcing them to put their backs against the wall, which means they're gonna be a little more desperate. It's right now

They're kind of desperate because they are surrounded get ready on the door check but got it

That's why you have to be careful locked

Very long Chuck here

Because if we if there's anybody behind this door and we have to breach, I don't want to make sure that

There's nobody alive

behind the door

See I could do this Oh everything nasty all right

Check the docking areas and just seemed to be nobody here, so that's good

Can I have the element to pick a lock?

Open it quietly sure thing on the door right now. We have in the element of surprise

Just the suspects in there that has hostages they're barricaded right now

Which means they are desperate done talk has recently just?

Discussed it. I didn't play it played a briefing, bud. That's why I'm kind of telling you guys right now

Talk has pretty much told us that these guys

Seem to be jacked up on drugs and marijuana

so they seem to be kind of high the woman that's leading them is a woman that has a

Deranged so in chaotic, which means she's unpredictable and she might actually

shoot without shoot without asking questions

Which means we gotta be careful?

Make entry and clear, so let's get into let's move

Area clear

Luzhin clear go one ready moves on air one to entertain cancel visual on the unknown

It's been secured out of the store area suspect in custody

One suspect okay, I'm just gonna flashbang everywhere for what reporting

Keep it going bang it on it sir

Keep hearing reports from Sierra long prep for flashbang

All right this right here was we've all gone clear it Roger pretty much an inventory

Cr1 reporting unknown in the store beside one level in a flash and they're gonna clear I think

move and clear okay

Trailers continuing on here are whining overcame

Clear I got a suspect we're finished shooting

Zero one reporting unknown in this door

Blue I need you to cover this door blue team provide cover making red on me

Red team fall in on me

Don't have voice commands on but it's just kind of immersive just

Clearing move I got it boss report this attack, and I'm CQ there's a down suspect here

Contact

The guarantee there's a guy in the container and that blue container right there

he was hiding right in there and didn't chuck it because I was

careless

I should have also told my guys to throwing a flashbang upon entry because of this don't ask oh

That's not one of my officers have got shot

You have the right to remain silent

And this guy got shot too because he was being an idiot just running around not obeying commands

All right

Gold move up check the door got it

Unlocked I

Always, try to strive for a perfect game play, but it never seems to comment like that. That's my mark. You're at up great

You stand it in my position sir relax man geez

We're gonna have to do something really different here

They are literally just going to be standing right there in harm's way I

Think I'm just gonna have to open the door of myself and throw a flashbang in there the machines

She's gonna have to stay far back

Stay with me I'm on point

With you see when they're they're always gathered around in that door right there, and it's like

The way it is that the eyes handle stuff like this

They are stacking up properly, but now there's a problem. There's a guy

That's diagonally across on this side of the door

from where

field was standing at

Which means now? I'm gonna have to kind of do this manually

I just kind of stand on the side and open his door throw a flashbang in there

Okay, that's the lady right there that has that we need to take into custody because of her

Roger looking good

When do we secure up stay down yes cameras down go I got my copy copy?

Entry team secured in position

Trailers and EMTs are standing by

Blue hold what you got provide cover

Affirmative promised that we're getting overstressed here

Stay down red take care of that room check on it

Hang in there it'll be okay

To

Take me to come easy you guys good

Yes

Brian and King

You think you're so clear so

Specially regroup be ready to move make sure there's nothing else we're forgetting here

All right at your back sir

We're gonna secure this room

On my order clear that room copy boss

On my command clear go go got it

That one almost pretty south right there element

go

She's still alive dude

Red Team move and clear Roger that sir

Moving forward clear

Provide cover copy on it

They're gonna cover that and we're gonna go to a different place

blue regroup and stand by to move

Abscess is entry team we have a dead suspect behind you Roger keep it up. Did we get everybody so far

Check that room copy yes, we did

Moving on feel very clear clear stack up on that door got it. It's open

Hey when they slip right through the damn door

Get in there and clear those go moving forward Jackson. It's clear

Stack it up Hollywood is on it

It's locked one more rooms to clear out and after that

Which I don't think there's really anybody in here does it really?

Unlock it unlocking it looks like oh, okay

Read on my command clear it move. It's unlocked

Blue team ready bang open and clear deploying bang red team

The spec is compliant when do we tie them up?

Go take care of that room on it sir is the last guy

Mission cutter buddy put him on safe and let him hang man, okay, Oh captain nice

Okay, so that is so that was all their father was to it. I played his mitt this mission so many times already

Know what to do exactly so if you guys ever had problem problems with this you can always watch us. Let's play

But um. I think it's probably time for us to do

Maybe another one. Let's go doing not only

Good this one here was kind of quick

Okay, that's mission beer

or this one

This one here

Ain't too bad. There's a certain way you have to play it to beat it

But uh, I want to show you guys how I do it and give you some commentary

Barricade hostage situation

One right there anybody in the alley

Don't look like it

All right

All right, we're good to go. I think from this point on I'm going to bother explaining what the story is for these missions because

Gold get ready, and it takes too much time for me to think come on get in position check the door got it

It's open boss we're not gonna go through this door

Wedge that. I don't want any surprises

Basically what I figured out how to do is that I?

Might go around your behind the building and then go pretty much on the other side

Of the building and what I'm gonna. Do is I'm gonna wedge

every single door that way fall in on what he can get outside and leave the building only we can get in and

No suspects, or just get out without our approval

By over soon tie him down on it sir, but we also be careful too, cuz we're supposed to stay calm

Regroup and stand by to move understood. I already see somebody little peekaboo

You have to angle it kind of like this, otherwise you can't see crap

Cuz I got hot looks like a hostage or

Civilian just I could just look in this one no -

Really nice to have this tool because you can like peek through the windows of you angling like this

And if you just adjust it like that, and I don't know what it is, but apparently you have to kind of

like I think it's

Basically, I think what it is is that it's collision if it's too close to the wall. It just goes blue by the

annually like this for some reason you could see I

Don't see anybody else in there

Wedgie copy on it. Let's try speed us up here

In there mr. Jung clue

She did it

Talk this is Sierra one now um it has moved out of visual contact. We're with you nobody in there

Red team wedge that I don't want any surprises I got it

blue team in position effect in sight

Don't worry about it. She's waiting edge on it. I got it boss

Just wedge the door

Okay

All set doors jammed Gold fall in and prepare to move I'm with you

You know for a game that's been out for over a decade

It's the game play on this still holds up even today the graphics are a bit outdated

But that's okay as long as it has one of the games still fun saw that makers

Stack up on that door yes, sir

Chickie's one news only they actually necessarily shoot through the doors unlocked

But they probably will get them there and go

Moving go moving on trailers

On the ground now

Damn get in and clear Roger that sir. Let's move tara team in moving forward

Take him into custody yes, sir zip him up. What's your problem that secured suspect?

Look team is gonna hold fast where they are in the hallway red team's gonna go and clear the

Floors in here, and we're to poke wedges up on these doors

Regroup and stand by to move got your back boss

The wedges can be very useful if you know how to use them

Because like I said before on the previous videos. You can use them

to

Change the layout of the whole place should I just pump to make

Change the layout of the whole place

To make it to where they can't go into certain areas because of denial of access

Stack up and check the lock I got it

Doors unlocked put a wedge on a wedge the door

I'll set door jam

Its

Wishes

Okay regroup be ready to move

With you go anywhere she'll stick a wedge there mana cost okay?

We're gonna we're gonna wedge the doors for the bathrooms

Reason why I'm doing that is because some of these guys may have drugs which I know that they do in his mouth

What I was gonna say if

This will keep them putting the wedges on these bathrooms will keep them from full of flushing down

Evidence or any drugs that they're not supposed to be having that's against the law

Gold stack up to as far as like any marijuana or narcotic

narcotics they can unlock

They may flip flushing down these toilets and this

Additional points and evidence lost due to destruction

Which Dogo Dogo to jail for that anyways for?

for destruction of evidence

I'm sure what's proper term for that is I think is from where she would call

Get her open and clear it

Gogo moving forward

Gave her a pepper hit him with maser pepper ready

Room secured ostrich secured we have one suspects down we have

One suspect in two hostages here so far I

Have a feeling that that guy might actually pull up going out, so I'm gonna have a Taser ready just in case

I'm gonna go non-lethal in this one

Actually, I want to I want to do this. I want to have them open the door Alto and flash

It's because I want to

Open and clear move when ready

Clearing move got my cups ready don't make

My spot

You got to move away from that

Move over

Who the reason why some people actually stands right next to the door when they go and bring clearing this game?

Because it's keep anybody else from walking through this room and screwing up everything just to shoot everybody in the back

Red team wedge the door Roger that sir

The blue team you're gonna clear

Blue team get in and clear on it wedge deployed

Watch this provide cover foaming blue I got point get behind me

Doors on line

Looks good opening clear

Skills it's clear. He'll you know it from me? I'm owning

Your waste regroup on me in transition help me

Cover for threats move Roger moving up want to close the store cuz I don't want somebody to shoot in situation

Create a little cage one. No they got up there

Still clear here

Element stack up try the walk copy boss help

It's open boss

We've been clear and are open and clear it Roger that sir

Moving forward trailers, it's clear Jackson. I'm clear

Red team widget Roger working on it blue team get a wedge on it here we go

Finished

Red over this I got it

Blue get in position check the door on it

Okay, red team's gonna watch down this. Hallway. We're gonna goes through here

Which is the upstairs bathroom and when we're gonna go into that room? That's right next to me on my left

We got a suspect on a door

Get the Taser ready because we're gonna take note as soon as I open the door

Do this

Actually, they motivate him keep them out put it in lock it they locked it

Open and clear

Clear looks like our boys already flushed so many drugs we better stop them from dumping any stay in position there

Keep it moving clearing talks. This is entry team foul to do a

cop come down medical teams

absolutely

So far so good make any trouble everything was under secure you arrived

Red team hold position check, just Sierra to see one suspect

Does not seem to know what's going on

The less he knows the better okay

Blue team opening clear banging here we go I might just take control the SWAT sniper a dentist prep for flashback

Movin clear

Weapons entry team to talk there's a do a

Back

Get ready on the door check it yes, sir

So far entry denied door locked

We're gonna regroup with

In position

All right, we just bugged on this

Gold mirror around the corner take out the wet stay with me. I'm on point. I'm with you

Suspect spotted

Fall in

with you I

never like I

Never like room-clearing on the ground ground floor

For that floor right there in the game room

Because you're basically just asking for everybody to shoot you from from on your ground level

Okay

Hold what you got provide cover check on it

Read regroup and standby to meet

your back boys

But tensions stand by and watch

Thank blue. Team's gonna stand by watch over from this balcony work around room clear pour in and clear this room

Bang : ready copy on

Ed's up dropping a bang

Moving forward Claire, I'm clear

Behind me

Chair still behind me because we've gotta move we're very quickly

Through there nope copy it'll just take a minute

It's wasted video games

Regroup on me

Weapons

Contact has applied copy all right Melissa the police is here the missions over

Good work guys. That's it and nobody I shut

There you go, that's how you play swat4 early and gentlemen

All right guys. Thank you for watching if you enjoyed this video, or if you want to see some more

let's play videos and swat4 make sure you check out my channel for other spot for videos and

Or to check out my channel for other

Let's play videos that I have them

done in the past if you also like this video make sure you like consider leaving a like and

That's it for now, and I'll see you guys next time

For more infomation >> SWAT 4 TSS: Elite Force Mod Part 2: Quickfuel and FunTime Amusements - Duration: 33:25.

-------------------------------------------

Fourteen Common Problems INFJs Deal With In Their Dating Lives - Duration: 7:34.

14 Common Problems INFJs Deal With In Their Dating Lives

INFJ are quiet, empathetic dreamers with huge hearts, INFJs are one of the rarest personality

types, which naturally, makes them quite odd.

It's their strangeness that makes them come off as mysterious and intriguing to others,

but it's often their strangeness that creates problems within their dating lives.

Here are 14 common romantic problems INFJs deal with in their lives.

1.

INFJs get frustrated when they make an attempt to connect with someone and the person fails

to share their enthusiasm.

INFJs can read people extremely well, so when they make an attempt to connect with someone

on a deeper level or discuss something that means a lot to them, they can instantly tell

when the other person isn't on the same wavelength as them.

This leads them to wonder why they even bothered at all and makes them more hesitant to reveal

other things about themselves in the future.

2.

They want to believe in the best in their partner (even if it comes at a cost to their

well being).

This doesn't mean that INFJs are perfect in relationships.

They obviously have their share of faults too, but INFJs are one of the least likely

personality types to give up on their partner.

Although they know there are issues, and even when they know within their bones something

isn't working out, they will fight for their relationship longer than they should.

3.

They can falter to their weaknesses if they get into a relationship with the wrong person.

INFJs are very easily affected by the energy and environment around them.

Their most successful relationships are with strong people who can lift them up and help

them realize their potential (as INFJs are highly idealistic).

If they end up in an unhealthy relationship with a lot of chaos or uncertainty, it can

bring out the worst in them.

4.

If it's obvious a new dating situation is going nowhere, they will end it so they can

put their energy elsewhere.

While INFJs are completely capable of casual dating, they feel most fulfilled in longterm

relationships or connections with people that go deeper than the surface.

If they get the gut instinct this is only a temporary thing and there's nothing else

to sustain what you have with them besides sex, they'll quickly find a way out.

5.

Even in the best relationship they can often feel a sense of loneliness and isolation.

The thing about INFJs is that they're known as not only being strange people, but for

having a great self-awareness about it.

Although they might be happy in their relationship and content with their dating life, INFJs

can still feel a great deal of loneliness and a lack of feeling understood.

This leads to them needing time alone to deal with what they're experiencing within.

6.

It can be difficult to let someone else in, even if they want to get close to them.

INFJs hold their wounds close to their heart.

The things that they've overcome that have made them who they are today can be difficult

to reveal, even to the people they love and care for the most.

This creates problems in their relationships when their partner tries to break down their

walls and has a hard time getting through.

7.

They can get too in their head about things.

INFJs can be intense people.

One of their flaws is overthinking things that are much simpler than they make them

out to be or over analyzing situations before they proceed.

8.

INFJs prefer to live an unconventional lifestyle.

They aren't driven by the same things (wealth, material items) as most of society and are

more interested in experiences vs possessions.

They need something a little different in life to feel content and fulfilled, and sometimes

this can create problems in dating if they find themselves with a partner who grew up

(and wants) a more traditional lifestyle.

9.

They have a hard time connecting with someone who can't slow down and enjoy the little

moments in life.

INFJs have difficulty in bonding with people who live a fast paced life or have to constantly

be surrounded by other.

It's not that INFJs can't develop happy relationships with extroverts, but they need

a partner who places an emphasis on one-on-one experiences together, because that is where

an INFJ truly flourishes.

It's the moments when you're doing seemingly nothing together except just hanging out and

talking, sharing your stories and thoughts that an INFJ feels like they are really bonding

with you.

10.

INFJs struggle with bouts of depression.

As creative types, INFJs can struggle with depression during moments of artistic blocks

or when they don't feel like the work they've produced is good enough.

Other times they deal with periods of sadness when they're feeling particularly lonely

or misunderstood (as mentioned previously).

Their feelings about their artistic work and inability to feel understood can affect their

relationships if their bout of depression lasts long.

11.

The inner world of an INFJ is so much more than what you see on the outside but it takes

time for them to reveal that side to others.

INFJs have an innate ability to develop rich inner worlds they can retreat to when the

outside world becomes too much.

Their inner-self closely mimics the personality of an ENFP – energetic, fearless, and outgoing.

It's not that they have a problem bringing these two sides of themselves together to

be a thoughtful, witty, outgoing person in social settings, but it usually isn't until

they feel comfortable with people to really show their true personality.

12.

INFJs can be easily disappointed.

They are highly idealistic and are always dreaming up some new big idea, not only for

themselves, but to share with their partner and loved ones.

The problem comes when they forget to maintain a level of realism and find their ideas blowing

up in their face.

The easiest way to deal with this is for their partner to help keep them grounded during

their bouts of daydreaming.

13.

They can be just as self-absorbed as they can be loving and generous with their time

and attention.

While INFJs are known to be self-sacrificing in their relationships, they also can be just

as easily self-absorbed depending on what's going on in their life.

They want their partner to be just as enthusiastic about their life's endeavors and pursuits

as they are but, obviously, this doesn't always happen.

While they are warm-hearted and empathetic individuals, they can also go off into their

own world and forget about others until they come back out again.

14.

Sometimes their greatest romantic interests will turn into nothing because INFJs rarely

initiate anything in dating.

INFJs have a problem with being the first one to show interest or to reveal their feelings

when it comes to matters of the heart.

They would much rather observe the other person, over analyze every possible situation and

outcome, and slowly test the waters before even giving a small piece of themselves.

Even if they have great admiration for someone or get a big crush on another person, an INFJ

will often bury that feeling within themselves until they feel (through their observations)

that the other person is also interested.

Unfortunately, this isn't a great dating method and leaves INFJs wondering what could

be with someone all because they refused to initiate anything.

All in all, that's the 14 Common Problems INFJs Deal With In Their Dating Lives.

Really cool information isn't it!

Please share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below!

Don't forget to subscribe to our channel and watch all our other amazing videos!

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> Fourteen Common Problems INFJs Deal With In Their Dating Lives - Duration: 7:34.

-------------------------------------------

Switching maps on your navigation device - Duration: 0:53.

Switching maps on your navigation device

While you can install and store multiple maps on your navigation device

you can only have one of these active at a time

If you want to use another map for planning and navigation

you need to switch to another map which is installed on your device

The steps for this are different depending on your device

Please select if you have a device produced in 2013

or later that updates with MyDrive Connect…

A device produced before 2013 that updates with MyDrive Connect…

Or a device that updates with TomTom HOME

For more infomation >> Switching maps on your navigation device - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Beer For 40p A Bottle! | Beer Uncapped Review - Duration: 7:57.

For more infomation >> How To Make Beer For 40p A Bottle! | Beer Uncapped Review - Duration: 7:57.

-------------------------------------------

[AORUS Preview] Dragon Ball FighterZ - Duration: 1:38.

Hey, Fans of Dragon Ball !

Remember the time we posed the Ginyu Force

with our buddies back in the days?

or that classic Goten and Trunks Fusion pose?

If so, "Dragon Ball Fighter Z"

that definitely throws you back to the old days.

It is developed by Arc System Works

published by Bandai Namco Entertainment

with the technology of Unreal Engine 4

The game will be released on PC via Steam on January 26.

the game features those best-known characters rendered in full 3D in 2.5D world,

presenting the high-end anime graphics and spectacular fighting experience

Your team will be formed of three characters:

one under control, and two others swappable

at any time in a 3v3 match.

even more, the other characters can be summoned to perform "Asist Move"

allowing simultaneous attacks and combos with the entire team

Just like other classic Dragon Ball fighting games,

characters can recharge "Ki" to advance their power level

Not to mention aerial combos, destructible stages,

and famous scenes from the original anime!

Best of all,

Bandai Namco has confirmed that Dragon Ball Fighter Z

includes a brand new female character

which was designed by Akira Toriyama himself.

As a big fan of Dragon Ball,

you certainly don't want to miss it

Since eSports is getting popular than ever

Tomoko Hiroki, producer of Dragon Ball FighterZ, also mentioned eSports was considered as a key element during development of this game,

which resulted in some cool online features, such as ranked matches,

interactive lobby, and crazy 6-player Party Match

Undoubtedly, the game is going to be a hit on the market.

it's about time to assemble your Ginyu Force team!!!

For more infomation >> [AORUS Preview] Dragon Ball FighterZ - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

Basic Workflow to Generate an Insight - Duration: 1:59.

First go on the analyze tab in Revit, then click on location.

Before performing energy optimization of a building model you need to specify it's Geo-graphic location

Here let's set the location in one Market Street San Francisco

Then, let's click on create an energy model.

The energy model is a special form of your Revit model geometry

which is used for the insight analysis

Click on create the energy model then click on the energy setting icon

Insight comes with a robust set of default parameters so it's not necessary to change anything

in the energy setting at this stage we will cover these parameters in the later videos

Then click on generate to generate the inside of the energy model

By clicking on it it opens a pop-up window asking you to use your existing

energy model or to create a new one as you just created an energy model and

we don't modify your model in Revit you should just click on use existing energy model

Another window pops up when the process is complete you are now ready to generate insight

Click OK you will also get an email confirmation that your

model is received and another one when your analysis is complete and ready for study

To access the result of the simulation you can click on the optimize

icon in Revit You can also click the link in the analyse complete email

Or you can go to the inside Autodesk.com web platform sign in your Autodesk

account and click on insights all Uncategorized and click on your model

For more infomation >> Basic Workflow to Generate an Insight - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

[Free music, no copyright] Simon More - Relax - Duration: 3:09.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét